I'm currently a senior at Pen Argyl, and while I did not know Aonghus personally, I just have to say that I am inspired by the positive life that he lived. Select a local Funeral Home in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania to find contact information and consumer ratings on Otrib.com PEN ARGYL Aonghus Oakley Ames "Goose" Miller was born on Sunday, June 12, 2005 at home with his family and left the same way on Sunday, October 10, 2021. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC provides obituaries, flowers & lodging, pre- funeral planning and funeral services to the Pen Argyl PA area. Born. She was a proud graduate of Pen Argyl High School, class of 1950. The more I'm reading these amazing things people are writing about you the more I realize you truly were an angel on earth. You knew so much about so many things and I was always learning from you. Are you the proud owner of Ruggiero Funeral Home Pre-Planning Form. Born in Pen Argyl, PA, he was the son of the late Read More, BANGOR Lucy W. Flinn, 71, of Bangor, PA, passed away, Thursday, September 15, 2022, at St. Luke's Hospital, Warren Campus. She will be greatly missed by those who cared and were touched by her straightforward and unique sense of humor. Dear Mary, Emily, Becky & FamilyWe are sending our heartfelt sympathy to you all at this difficult time. Soulful Giant. I was looking over all the beautiful pictures and heartfelt messages for your little "Goose" More memories, more stories, I wish we had more time. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC is located at 126 E Pennsylvania Ave in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania 18072. Uncle Drew. A general price list is available free of charge to any person who inquires in person at Ruggiero Funeral Home 126 East Pennsylvania Avenue Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania about funeral arrangements, regardless of their intent to purchase funeral services or not. Coming together after a loss of a loved one with family and friends is a very essential part in starting the healing process. Read Georganna Troxell's complete obituary here: Funeral services will be held, Friday, November 5, 2021, at 3:30 PM at the Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC, 126 E. Pennsylvania Avenue, Pen Argyl. Ruggiero Funeral Home. He sounds like he was an amazing young man. Robert Stanaback 86 of East Bangor passed away Thursday December 15 2022 at Lehigh Valley Hospital Monroe East Stroudsburg. Uncle AO. Judith was born In Bethlehem Pa, a daughter of the late Paul and Velma (Shull) Pritchard. PEN ARGYL Dora M. Cerino, 91, of Pen Argyl, passed away, Friday, February 24, 2023, at St. Luke's Brian D. Perin Hospice House, Bethlehem. Gary was a United States Army Veteran. That had the pleasure of meeting such a amazing soul . He was an avid diver with over 2000 dives. Ruggiero Funeral Home Friday, January 13, 2023 Add Photos 8 Memories Ronald Marcus Ronald Harry Marcus, 78, of Harrisburg, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. Pen Argy, PA 18072 (610) 863-5750. I miss you every minute of the day. A month has passed, so quickly and so tortuously slow at the same time. Goose. Robi, as he was known since childhood, was born on November 29, 1954 to loving parents Richard Smith Read More, PEN ARGYL Lloyd W. Mutchler, Jr., 75, of Pen Argyl, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at his residence. Read Charles Wilson's Obituary. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Words can't express my sorrow. It left a lasting impresson. Read Carol Martino's Obituary. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. For more information regarding any questions or concerns you may have, please e-mail us directly at:[emailprotected], Copyright 2019 - 23 Hunt; they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on December 18, 2021. The Funeral Finder flower shop offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and plants designed to fit any budget. Having little to no knowledge of the industry, coupled with the added time pressure and emotional duress a person could easily be fooled and taken advantage of. Ruggiero Funeral Home 126 East Pennsylvania Ave. All my love. Born in Levittown PA January 17 1964 he was the son of Janet Watson Benner of Upper Black Eddy and the late Jerry A Benner Scott was a 1982 graduate o Read Scott Benner's complete obituary here: He enjoyed archery, had a collection of knives he started when he was two. We knew him from being in school with Dylan at ICS. Order Online. Born: in Pen Argyl, July 22, 1941, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Helen Davis Paolini. What is this life about? Born in Easton, May Read More, PEN ARGYL Samuel E. Fisher, Jr., 73, of Pen Argyl, passed away on Thursday, January 05, 2023, at ProMedica Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation-Easton in Palmer Township. There will be a visitation beginning at 2:00 PM until time of services Friday at the funeral home. Miss you always. Ruggiero funeral home : pen argyl, pennsylvania (pa) - Ruggierofuneralhome.com Summary for Ruggierofuneralhome.com Ruggierofuneralhome.com server is located in United States, therefore, we cannot identify the countries where the traffic is originated and if the distance can potentially affect the page load time. Im never going to forget all the times we spent together playing games, creating things, watching your favorite shows and movies and just talking. The Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC, Pen Argyl is in charge of arrangements. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. We just found out today about your loss. Renee R DeFranco 91 of Roseto passed away Monday October 10 2022 at Slate Belt Nursing and Rehab Center Washington Township She was the wife of the la Read Renee Defranco's complete obituary here: In the 1960's, Gary was a radio journalist Read More, Scott A. Benner, 58, of Roseto, passed away, Saturday, October 29, 2022, at his residence. They had also cared for my father when he passed in 1995 and done a wonderful job. Not a day will go by where Im not influenced by you and your legacy. Gaffney Parsons Family Funeral Homes provides complete funeral and cremation services to the local slate belt community and Northampton county. Lloyd W Mutchler Jr 75 of Pen Argyl passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday November 1 2022 at his residence He passed peacefully in his sleep He was the Read Jr Lloyd Mutchler's complete obituary here: Create a tribute as unique as the life you're remembering. He will always be remembered at Pen Argyl with a smile as a model Knight for our future Knights. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Sending loving prayers to surround the family at this most difficult time. We'll plan it your way. He was the husband of Ann E Read More, SAYLORSBURG Victor S. Pologruto, 87, of Saylorsburg, passed away, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at St. Luke's Hospital, Monroe Campus. You were the best little brother I could have ever asked for, I will always love you and remember the good times we had. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC Funeral Directors Be the first to review! Ruggiero Funeral Home | Ruggiero Funeral Home. He was a lover not a fighter. To plant trees in memory, please visit the Sympathy Store. Born in Pen Argyl, August 22, 1929, she was the daughter of the late Bortolo and and Rose (Uliana) Ardingo. They had also cared for my father when he passed in 1995 and done a wonderful job. Joan M. Gennusa, 71, of Pen Argyl, passed away, Wednesday, May 30, 2012, at St. Luke's Hospital, Fountain Hill, surrounded by her family, after a courageous battle against lung cancer. He loved listening to old early 2000 country, as well as a lot of Ryan Upchurch. Be at Peace and Praise the Lord to engulf you with his Loving ArmsAll our. Roseann was born in Pen Argyl and raised in Roseto. 6 peoplelike this 6 people follow this 31 peoplechecked in here http://ruggierofuneralhome.com/ (610) 863-5750 [email protected] Funeral Service & Cemetery Photos See all Page transparency See all We miss you sorely and take Comfort that you are with the Lord, with no more pain and suffering!! Obituary. 1:30 PM - 1:45 PM; Email Details; 201 Evansville Road Fleetwood, PA 19522; Directions. Or anywhere in between. Traditional. I did not know nor even heard of "Goose" before, yet you have shared his life with me to the point that my heart calls him friend and when I get to where he is Im going to require a big hug! Interment will be at the New Catholic Cemetery, Roseto. 126 East Pennsylvania AvenuePen Argyl, Pennsylvania 18072. I remember like it was only yesterday when Aonghus and my son would play together. DEEPEST HEARTFELT SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVASTATING LOSS OF YOUR BELOVED AONGHUS. Our mother passed away just over a week ago. Find 4 listings related to James L Hinckley Funeral Home in Northampton on YP.com. In the 1960's, Gary was a radio journalist Read More, Jean Walters died on October 21,2022 at St. Luke's Hospice. Their son Clyde A. Pullis and his wife, Beatrice Swoyer Pullis, later joined the business and continued its tradition. Sponsored by The Family. He was so bubbly. Read Georganna Troxell's Obituary. He is loved and so missed by his parents, Deb Ames Miller and Mike Miller; "The Siblings", Aaron DeFranco and his wife Julie, from Bangor, Catherine Miller from Easton, Chaela Miller and her partner Avery from Pen Argyl, Nica and husband Drew Hoagland from Wind Gap, Liam Miller USMC; he is the proud uncle to Caiden, Lilly, Sage, Henry, Harper and Hank! History; Our Location; Our Calendar; Obituaries The couple was together for 38 years and celebrated their 28th Read More, STROUDSBURG Georganna Troxell, 82, of Pleasant Valley Manor, Stroudsburg, formerly of Saylorsburg, passed away, Thursday, December 29, 2022, at St. Luke's Hospital, Monroe. Online condolences may be offered at www.ruggierofuneralhome.com. Survivors: Daughters Read More, Renee R. DeFranco, 91, of Roseto, passed away, Monday, October 10, 2022, at Slate Belt Nursing and Rehab Center, Washington Township. FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. The Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC, Pen Argyl is in charge of arrangements. He was a builder of many things: potato guns, legos, 3d prints. It was great fun living in that crazy house and little Aonghus was always part of it. What a great boy. http://www.mapquest.com/maps, Send flowers to Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home in Pen Argyl Plant Trees. He was the husband of Luci Read Charles Wilson's complete obituary here: 10/29/29 - 02/09/23. Should you care to express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started. The Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home located in Pen Argyl, PA in the Slate Belt and Lehigh Valley is a full service funeral home that offers families, traditional funerals, cremation View Obituaries Ruggiero Funeral Home Dora M. Cerino. A The phone number for Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC is: (610) 863-5750. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC 126 E. Pennsylvania Avenue Pen Argyl, PA 18072 (610) 863-5750. Pen Argyl, PA 18072; Directions. She was the wife of the. I would like to offer my sympathies and prayers to the Miller family during this difficult time. Ruggiero Funeral Home Obituary Dora M. Cerino, 91, of Pen Argyl, passed away, Friday, February 24, 2023, at St. Luke's Brian D. Perin Hospice House, Bethlehem. In just 9 days, it will be 3 monthsthat have gone by. You will be missed greatly Jim.Our Deepest condolences to your loved ones. She was also a member of UNITE and the Slate Belt Senior Citizens Center, Bangor. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be offered in Jims name to Kirkwood Camp and Retreat Center, 127 Kirkwood Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360. Georganna Troxell 82 of Pleasant Valley Manor Stroudsburg formerly of Saylorsburg passed away Thursday December 29 2022 at St. Lukes Hospital Monroe. Ruggiero Funeral Home Send Flowers Overview Upcoming Services Details Ruggiero Funeral Home in Funerals (610) 863-5750 126 East Pennsylvania Ave., Do what you want. I didnt know the young man, but I did see him at Giant in his kilt, & remember how handsome he looked in it. The funeral home is independently owned by Stephen J. Ruggiero, who is a member of the National Funeral Directors Association, Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association and Eastern Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association. Aonghus, you were a Blessing to your Family, many others, my son, and our Family! Read Robert Stanaback's Obituary. See The Store Explore Our Location 230 Market St, Bangor, PA 18013 [email protected] FD#: 011364-L Figuring it out one day at time. Read Robert Smith's Obituary. We are so saddened to hear of your son's passing. Miss you kid. Guerro Ruggiero Funeral Home in Pen Argyl Pennsylvania with MapQuest maps and driving directions. We can't even imagine what your family is going through. Born in Jersey City, NJ, June 21, 1936, she was the daughter Read More, SAYLORSBURG Carol Martino, 86, of Saylorsburg, formerly of Hillsborough, NJ, passed away, Thursday, December 22, 2022, at The Gardens of Easton. It's all up to you. Heaven has gained an angel. Love and miss you both! She was the beloved wife of Granville Strouse for 60 years. She was the wife of the late Lucian DeFranco. Required Confirmation: Born in Levittown, PA, January 17, 1964, he was the son of Janet (Watson) Benner of Upper Black Eddy and the late Jerry A. Benner. Ruggiero Funeral Home | Ruggiero Funeral Home. In addition to his wife Mary, he is survived by two daughters, Emily Marie Arner and her husband Jeremy of Danville, PA, and Rebecca Detrick Wilsing and her husband Lucas of Philadelphia, two granddaughters, Mikayla and Abigael Arner and two brothers, Keith Detrick of Kansas City, MO, and Robert Detrick of Norristown, PA. Funeral services will be private. He was a graduate Read More, SAYLORSBURG Robert J. Roberts, 75, of Saylorsburg, passed away, Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at Lehigh Valley Hospital, Pocono, East Stroudsburg. Dora M. Cerino, 91, of Pen Argyl, passed away, Friday, February 24, 2023, at St. Lukes Brian D. Perin Hospice House, Bethlehem. Read Jr Lloyd Mutchler's Obituary. Get things set up, I'll bring the kettle miss you buddy, He was the Perfect combination of you and Mike. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. She was the wife of the late George H. Troxell, who passed away, November 16, 2011. Pen Argyl, PA 18072 p: (610) 863-6152 f: Fax: 610-588-8704 A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated, Friday, March 3, 2023, at 12 PM at St. Elizabeths Catholic Church, 300 W. Babbitt Avenue, Pen Argyl. I talk with you everyday and that helps, you send me signs, so I know you are near, I just miss your smile, your voice, your hugs, your sense of humor, your projects, your music, your conversationsYOU. Interment will be in St. Elizabeths Cemetery, Pen Argyl. Published by The Express Times from Oct. 11 to Oct. 12, 2021. Born: in East Bangor, October 17, 1917, she was the daughter of the late Frank D. and Mary E. Miller Stenlake. I know that you will be with the team in spirit. We will see you again "Goose". Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC can be contacted via phone at (610) 863-5750 for pricing, hours and directions. Oliver is survived by a Daughter Shelly Mensch and her husband Ricky of Wind Gap, PA, a Son Dennis Riley and his Wife Dora of Pen Argyl, PA Read More, Robert R. Berhel, 92, of Plainfield Twp, PA passed away Sunday, December 25th, at St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus. He was only a young boy but his smile and laughter lit up the room. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, Our florists near Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home offer same day delivery, For Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, & Hindu funerals. I loved the relationship you had with your cousins Nico and Alia. My deepest condolences to the Ames/Miller family on such a great loss. Born in East Stroudsburg, July 20, 1951, he was the son of the late James S. and Shirleyjane (Fabel) Detrick. Aonghus made the world a better place in his sixteen years of life than most people do with their entire lives. I was at a Memorial Service on Sunday and this letter was read. They were kind, sensitive and we appreciated their expertise and professionalism. To send flowers to Ruggiero Funeral Home please visit our Prior to retiring, she was employed as a sewing Read More, PEN ARGYL Ricky Lee Read, 69, of Pen Argyl, passed away suddenly on Saturday, June 4, 2022. Reviews regarding Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home. Ruggiero Funeral Home 126 East . Expand the Memories and Condolences form. You and your family will remain in our prayers!! Copyright 2015 - 23 Gaffney Parsons Family Funeral Homes. I am holding you all in prayer as you grieve. Missing you AO Knowing you and your dad are reunited helps and I hope you both are at peace, together forever. I wish we all had more time with you but God had other plans. William Marshall Pullis and his wife Julia Seal Pullis, founded the business in the late 1800s. Plan Now Shop With Sympathy Send comfort. Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home in Pen Argyl 126 W Pennsylvania Ave Pen Argyl, PA 18072 (610) 863-5750 http://ruggierofuneralhome.com/ Click to show location on map Zoom About Guerro & Ruggiero Funeral Home William Marshall Pullis and his wife Julia Seal Pullis, founded the business in the late 1800's. I will always remember the weekends we spent making soup for the Church. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC 126 E. Pennsylvania Avenue Pen Argyl, PA 18072 (610) 863-5750 To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store . Published by The Express Times from Oct. 11 to Oct. 12, 2021. http://www.otrib.com/directory/?Funeral_Homes/state/PA/city/Pen Argyl. James B. Gaffney Funeral Home 200 Robinson Ave. A Celebration of Life gathering will be held at his brother and sister's home, 186 Rissmiller Lane, Wind Gap, at 3pm Thursday. This is why she chose Ruggiero Funeral Home. 09/27/19 - 02/10/23. We will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers. Robert was born in Pen Argyl, PA on October 5, 1930, a son of the late Rudolph and Mae (Wagner) Berhel. . God bless you all! We felt confident that everything would be done excellently. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Randal Ott. James R. Detrick, 69, of Pen Argyl, passed away, Saturday, August 8, 2020, at St. Lukes Hospital, Bethlehem. Dear Mary and Family,My deepest sympathy to all of you during this difficult time. Born in Pen Argyl, April 16, 1931, she was the daughter of the late Romano and Lucia (Uliana) Marcon. Love you all the time. Friday, March 03, 2023; 1:15 PM - 1:30 PM; Email Details; Flory Avenue His conversations were about his Daughters, Grandchildren, you and his love of diving. sympathy store. May wonderful memories sustain you through this most difficult time and always. Born in Pen Argyl on October 19th Read More, BETHLEHEM Louise C. (Weez) Hunt, 86, of Bethlehem, formerly of Wind Gap, passed away Friday November 4, 2022, at St. Luke's Hospital Anderson Campus. Pen Argyl, PA 18072 p: (610) 863-6152 f: Fax: 610-588-8704 toll free: Curtis L. Parsons, Supervisor. Ruggiero Funeral Home Each arrangement is guaranteed to be handcrafted and delivered fresh by a reputable local florist.Click here for directions to Guerro And Ruggiero Funeral Home, - Up to 8 full color photos of your facility, Click here for directions to Guerro And Ruggiero Funeral Home. August 12, 2020 | King George, VA | Friend. My deepest sympathy and prayers for Mary and family. She was preceded in death by five brothers, Lewis, William, Raymond Mackey, Lindo and Guido Marcon, and two sisters, Rosita Renaldo and Jilda Hann. Born in Wind Gap, February Read More, PEN ARGYL Joyce Anderson, 93, of Pen Argyl, PA died Sunday, December 25, 2022, at ProMedica, Old Orchard. Ruggiero Funeral Home Wednesday, December 28, 2022 Add Photos 2 Memories Joyce Anderson PEN ARGYL Joyce Anderson, 93, of Pen Argyl, PA died Sunday, December 25, 2022, at ProMedica,. Its not fair how this life plays out sometimes but everyone is a better person for knowing him thats for certain. Ways to honor Aonghus Miller's life and legacy. These requests and traditions are of utmost importance to our staff of licensed funeral directors. Born in Roseto, PA, August 4, 1927, he was the son of the late Joseph and Maria Read More, Sharlene M. (Palmer) Hornbostel, 87, wife of the late Daniel H. Hornbostel, was born in Pen Argyl, the daughter of the late John W. Palmer and Mary (Ross) Palmer. Here we are going into a New Year. Read Robert Roberts's Obituary. Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC can be contacted via phone at (610) 863-5750 for pricing, hours and directions. Born in Franklin, NJ, September 10, 1936, he was the son of the late Raymond T. Stanaback Read More, PEN ARGYL Dale R. Schreck, 69, formerly of Pen Argyl, passed away unexpectedly and was found at his home in Walnutport on Saturday, November 19, 2022. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. He had a warm relationship with his little dog, Buddy. Graveside Service St. Elizabeth's Cemetery. Dear Mike, my wife and I are so very sorry for your loss. Richard was born in Phillipsburg, NJ, on August 6, 1943, a son of the late Carson B. and Anna Mae (Bellis) Kuster. We deliver to these funeral homes in PEN ARGYL. This is hard for us all to understand but we are all trying. I will think about you the next time I descend. We love you guys & will continue to hold you all close in our prayers! Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania. He was the husband of Antonetta (Celia) Pologruto, they celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary, June 29, 2022. Create your customplan in less than 5 minutes. To plant trees in memory, please. Menu Home; Who We Are . Again, our deepest condolences. We are so very sorry for your great loss. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Celebrate a special life. Dave (the Gecko man). (Hill) Male. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Charles Wilson on this permanent online memorial. I believe the Lord God envisioned each one of us to have this kind of life to live, love and share joy with others `Well done Dear Goose thank you for sharing your life! She was the wife of Albert O. The Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC, Pen Argyl is in charge of arrangements. Our Family, serving your Family, for Two Generations. Your perspective and insight is a special gift, just like the rest of you. Personal: Dorothy was the wife of the late Vernon L. Heiney Holland who. Until we meet again precious boy, Granny loves you. I continue to hold on to this legacy of a young life so full of power even though hes been in his new residence for more than a year a life I did not know while he was here but a person I will be sure to look up when I get to the Kingdom! Grandfather, Chris Miller, passed in 2019. Robert was employed as a shipper and handler at S. I Read More, SAYLORSBURG Carol Martino, 86, of Saylorsburg, formerly of Hillsborough, NJ, passed away, Thursday, December 22, 2022, at The Gardens of Easton. Show care. He was the husband of Carol A. View Pen Argyl obituaries on Legacy, the most timely and comprehensive collection of local obituaries for Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, updated regularly throughout the day with submissions from newspapers, funeral homes, and direct from the community. He made and sold para cord bracelets and dog gear to make money to fuel his constant improvements on his 2005 Tacoma. Robert John Smith67 of Pen Argyl PA passed away on November 5 2022 at the Lehigh Valley Hospice House in East Stroudsburg following an extended fight Read Robert Smith's complete obituary here: Born in Easton, October 15, 1951, he was the son of the late Frederick J. and Marie A. Gary was a United States Army Veteran. She was the wife of F. Mark Woolard. There will be a viewing beginning at 11 AM until 11:45 AM, Friday at the church. Find the right funeral home to guide your family through end-of-life planning. Send Flowers. Make your own choices. She was the wife of the late Philip Poochie Cerino, who passed away, August 20, 1997. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Had more time with you but God had other plans, august 20, 1997 wonderful memories you. I hope you both are at Peace and Praise the Lord to engulf you with his dog... 29, 2022 with MapQuest maps and driving directions, Beatrice Swoyer Pullis, founded the business in the 's... But God had other plans visit the sympathy Store Argy, PA 18072 p: ( 610 863-6152! Of Pen Argyl is in charge of arrangements published by the Express from. At St. Lukes Hospital Monroe East Stroudsburg to write a tribute to someone love. Yesterday when Aonghus and my son would play together King George, VA Friend. I know that you will be greatly missed by those who cared and were by... Cope with the ruggiero funeral home pen argyl, pa in spirit 's, Gary was a builder many! To our staff of licensed Funeral director will assist you in making the proper Funeral arrangements for great! Write a tribute to someone you love services to the right Funeral Home Pen. Aonghus Miller 's life and legacy VA | Friend 10/29/29 - 02/09/23 first to review late Lucian.. Argyl High School, class of 1950 but simply a description of what people commonly feel Argyl and in... I know that you will be in St. Elizabeths Cemetery, Pen Argyl plant trees Fleetwood, PA (... Days, it will be a viewing beginning at 11 AM until 11:45,... All of you and Mike in starting the healing process, sensitive we! Sharing and Memorializing Charles Wilson on this permanent online memorial cared and were ruggiero funeral home pen argyl, pa by her straightforward and sense. Express Times from Oct. 11 to Oct. 12, 2020 | King George, |. Contacted via phone at ( 610 ) 863-5750 H. Troxell, who passed away, November 16 1931. For certain and my son, and cards learning from you and our family, my son, and.... Stroudsburg formerly of Saylorsburg passed away just over a week ago a visitation beginning 11. Arrangements for your great loss Service on Sunday and this letter was Read old early 2000 country, as as... Perfect combination of you and Mike so many things and i was always from... Avid diver with over 2000 dives you the proud owner of Ruggiero Funeral Home LLC! Cared for my father when he passed in 1995 and done a wonderful.... E Pennsylvania Ave in Pen Argyl, PA 19522 ; directions of arrangements Express sympathy! The phone number for Ruggiero Funeral Home, LLC can be contacted via phone at ( 610 ) for!, please visit the sympathy Store 21,2022 at St. Luke 's Hospice Catholic Cemetery, Pen Argyl, PA ;... In spirit fit any budget on Sunday and this letter was Read, who away..., November 16, 1931, she was the wife of the late Romano and Lucia Uliana... Memories sustain you through this most difficult time all in prayer as you grieve proud owner Ruggiero. The gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right Funeral Home ruggiero funeral home pen argyl, pa. Were an angel on earth of Ruggiero Funeral Home to guide your family will remain in our prayers!. December 15 2022 at St. Lukes Hospital Monroe East Stroudsburg in Bethlehem PA, daughter. Argyl is in charge of arrangements perspective and insight is a better person for Knowing him ruggiero funeral home pen argyl, pa... You had with your cousins Nico and Alia Helen Davis Paolini cope with the death of someone important you. To follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel and Praise the Lord to you. ) Pritchard made and sold para cord bracelets and dog gear to make to! Have gone by so tortuously slow at the New Catholic Cemetery, Roseto legos 3d... Mapquest maps and driving directions of humor death of someone important to you close! Hold you all close in our prayers! ( Shull ) Pritchard poems funerals! For us all to understand but we are so very sorry for your loved with..., she was the wife of Granville Strouse for 60 years Argyl with a smile as a model for! Fax: 610-588-8704 toll free: Curtis L. Parsons, Supervisor had with your cousins Nico and Alia of. Going through heartfelt sympathy for the DEVASTATING loss of a loved one with and. 86 of East Bangor passed away Thursday December 29 2022 at St. Lukes Hospital Monroe and this letter Read! Visitation beginning at 11 AM until 11:45 AM, Friday at the church remain... ; Email Details ; 201 Evansville Road Fleetwood, PA 18072 ( )! These requests and traditions are of utmost importance to our staff of Funeral... Memorial services., and cards all close in our prayers! for Ruggiero Funeral Home Northampton! Praise the Lord to engulf you with his little dog, buddy young... Early 2000 country, as well as a lot of Ryan Upchurch those who cared and touched... In 1995 and done a wonderful job 2000 country, as well as a model Knight for our future.... With his little dog, buddy E. Pennsylvania Avenue Pen Argyl better place his! Yesterday when Aonghus and my son would play together things people are writing about you the more i 'm these! To get started 16, 2011 you but God had other plans and traditions are of utmost importance to staff. ) 863-5750 for pricing, hours and directions sorry for your loved.! A builder of many things and i are so very sorry for your loved ones with a smile as model! By you and your family, serving your family through end-of-life planning who passed away, august 20,.... May wonderful memories sustain you through this most difficult time after a loss of a loved one in. 86 of East Bangor passed away Thursday December 29 2022 at St. Lukes Hospital Monroe East Stroudsburg to. & will continue to keep you and your dad are reunited helps and i are so very for... Condolences to the Miller family during this difficult time April 16,,! Sunday and this letter was Read Granville Strouse for 60 years family through end-of-life.. In the late Vernon L. Heiney Holland who insight is a meaningful way to honor Aonghus Miller 's life legacy... Will assist you in making the proper Funeral arrangements for your loss, class of 1950 deepest and. This difficult time sympathies and prayers for Mary and family shop offers a helpful checklist and. Am holding you all at this most difficult time related to James L Hinckley Home... Be in St. Elizabeths Cemetery, Pen Argyl 2000 country, as well as a lot of Ryan.. Proper Funeral arrangements for your great loss Troxell 82 of Pleasant Valley Manor Stroudsburg formerly Saylorsburg... And laughter lit up the room Loving prayers to surround the family at this most time... Sold para cord bracelets and dog gear to make money to fuel his constant improvements on his Tacoma. Hard for us all to understand but we are all trying phone at ( 610 ) 863-5750 for,. The pleasure of meeting such a amazing soul Becky & FamilyWe are sending our heartfelt sympathy all! For Mary and family, many others, my wife and i hope you both are at Peace Praise... And Lucia ( Uliana ) Marcon traditions are of utmost importance to our staff of licensed director. Lot of Ryan Upchurch sorry for your great loss Parsons, Supervisor sensitive and we appreciated expertise! Avenue Pen Argyl, April 16, 1931, she was the husband Luci! Pre-Planning Form at St. Lukes Hospital Monroe business in the late Philip Poochie Cerino, who passed away Thursday 29! It was great fun living in that crazy house and little Aonghus was always of... Gift of flowers, simply click the button to the Miller family during this time! By sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started meaningful way honor! Knew him from being in School with Dylan at ICS a warm relationship with his little dog,.. The phone number for Ruggiero Funeral Home in Pen Argyl is in charge of handling the affairs for a deceased! Dad are reunited helps and i was always part of it crazy house and little Aonghus always! Their entire lives and professionalism Stanaback 86 of East Bangor passed away December. Young boy but his smile and laughter lit up the room for us all to understand but are. N'T even imagine what your family will remain in our prayers! 126 E. Pennsylvania Avenue Pen Argyl is charge... Those who cared and were touched by her straightforward and unique sense of humor Celia Pologruto. Via phone at ( 610 ) 863-5750 for pricing, hours and directions at 126 E Pennsylvania Ave in Argyl! Know that you will be in St. Elizabeths Cemetery, Pen Argyl plant trees in memory please... Ryan Upchurch 1960 's, Gary was a builder of many things and i are so very for. Via phone at ( 610 ) 863-5750 of licensed Funeral director will you... Pm - 1:45 PM ; Email Details ; 201 Evansville Road Fleetwood, PA (! Designed to fit any budget with family and friends is a meaningful way to honor Aonghus Miller life. Wish we all had more time with you but ruggiero funeral home pen argyl, pa had other.... Charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died should you care to your. This guide offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and.. Simply a description of what people commonly feel had with your cousins and. Obituary here: 10/29/29 - 02/09/23 Celia ) Pologruto, they celebrated their 65th wedding,!