Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.0 miles. minutes away. Nook East Village Micro Apartments in San Diego, CA . There is a dog park at one end of the community. HowLoud. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 6555 Ambrosia Drive Pool Along with Mediterranean-inspired upscale apartments, townhomes, and houses available for rent, Grantville is home to the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, an 18th-century church and museum. Come see Village Place Apartments today. . Take home fresh pizza dough for family pizza night, and snack on a Caprese panini or Italian Cubano while you wait. The way Ive been treated by resident services in my attempt to renew my lease has been disgusting. Browse the categories for local services and attractions near you. My husband and I moved here from out of state and didnt have much time to find a home. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites. There are also five parks within 4.9 miles, including Tijuana River Valley Regional Park, Otay Valley Regional Park, and Border Field State Park. -Minimum of $400 for move-out costs Loma Village 3175 Cauby St, San Diego, CA 92110 Apartment floorplans 1 BR $2,275 1 bd | 1 ba | 636 sqft Unit 208 - Available now 2 BR $2,995 - $3,125 2 bd | 2 ba | 918 sqft 4 units - Available now 3 Photo s Travel times Building overview Loma Village Apartments is the place to call home! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1 Br We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Island Village Apartments is a 261 Unit Apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in Downtown, San Diego. The heart and soul of Downtown San Diego known for its nightlife, dining and entertainment. We greatly appreciate the kind words and are grateful to have you as our resident. Some residents has cars and motorcycles that are super noisy and every midnight and early morning they start their cars and step on gas to make noise intentionally. World-class Filled with condo-like finishes such as chef-style kitchens with gas stoves and quartz countertops, walk-in closets, and oversized private balconies, F11 provides you with all the comforts of home. Schedule a tour to learn why we are the best of San Diego. Grantville is on the rise with new developments already in the works. Our community provides you easy access to dining, shopping, arts . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The Village Mission Valley is located in Grantville in the city of San Diego. -Daily fluctuating prices on units We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Call today! 7.7 mi. A ride on the San Diego trolley costs $2.50 one way or $5 all day, and gas prices hover right above the national average. 1) there were numerous speed bumps put all around the facility to prevent speeding and the noise associated with cars and motorcycles stepping on the gas You can also visit us at the rental office for apartments for rent in San Diego, CA; we'd be delighted to give you a tour. Contact the property for more details. Breakfast proves to be the most important meal of the day in this neighborhood. Ideally located off 13th Street near some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment destinations in San Diego. We are so glad to hear about your leasing process and the 5-star service Dana provided to find you the perfect home. The generously proportioned interior flows effortlessly from the open-plan living space to balcony or patio from which you can admire the views of the garden and beyond. Windwood Village Apartments. Microwave Kitchen Transit Score measures access to public transit. I was terribly WRONG. Email me listings and apartment related info. Scores provided by The Village Mission Valley has 5 parks within 7.6 miles, including Mission Trails Regional Park, San Diego Zoo, and Fleet Science Center. The parking alone is a reason not to live there. Pet Policy: We are a Pet-Friendly Community. Clubhouse If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call844-397-3567 for assistance. Browse our one and two bedroom floor plans. Refrigerator Ridgewood Village Apartments 12435 Heatherton Court San Diego CA 92128 (619) 930-8881 4.4 out of 3352 reviews Closed Today View Availability 1 Bed $2,611+ 2 Bed $2,797+ Shared $1,399+ See others who are looking for a roommate at Ridgewood Village Apartments. patio or balcony, plush wall-to-wall carpeting, central heating, air conditioning, The collected information is aggregated, and therefore anonymous. Come to a home you deserve located in San Diego, CA. The San Diego Metropolitan Transit System proves to be reliable, affordable and efficient. Resident services is a joke. The living spaces at Village Apartments are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other apartments for rent in San Diego. The East Village is a revitalized warehouse district that now is the epicenter of San Diego's dining, nightlife, and entertainment scenes. Welcome to the Hidden Gem of Mira Mesa, The Mesa Village Apartment Community, where an urban lifestyle and luxury blend to offer you a wonderful place to call home. The Villlage Mission Valley is a pretty cool place to live. This area is served by the San Diego Unified attendance zone. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). All around, a great place to live. Are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Good News! 1225 Island Ave Unit 416 has 5 parks within 2.0 miles, including The New Children's Museum, Balboa Park, and Friendship Garden. Good News! Displayed square footage is approximate. We toured The Village and we left LOVING it! Availability for the Village Place Apartments has 5 parks within 3.3 miles, including The New Children's Museum, Balboa Park, and Friendship Garden. The first step in the application process is to fill out your information below. $2,560-$3,750 Get all of your grocery shopping done right in the heart of East Village at Albertsons or Smart and Final. 92154, 2-3 Br Royal Village 1435 Elder Ave, San Diego, CA 92154 ( 1) Apartment floorplans 2 Beds $1,900+ 2 bd | 1 ba | 790 sqft Travel times Building overview Royal Village Apartments offers quiet, clean apartments for rent in a pleasant and attractive suburb of San Diego. Mesa Village Apartments 11355 Zapata Ave San Diego, CA 92126 Mira Mesa 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 754-954 sqft $2,370 - $2,580/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description freeways, and shopping. Transportation options available in San Diego include Mission San Diego, located 1.4 miles from The Village Mission Valley. Located east of the bustling Gaslamp Quarter and southeast of historic Cortez Hill, this neighborhood is famous for containing Petco Park, the home field of the San Diego Padres. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Dishwasher Nice gym It is also near San Diego State University and San Diego Mesa College. This loop is seven miles long and also connects to venues like Pecto Park and Central Library. 92108, 1-3 Br New! High-Speed Internet, Dog & Cat Friendly Live, work, and play within steps from your front door with our hip amenities! great activities and resources to our residents. Best, The Village Mission Valley team. Enjoy in-home washer and dryer, quartz countertops, a 24-hour fitness center and an expansive rooftop deck. The warm ambiance and comely candle-lit outdoor patio make for an ideal date night. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Everyone in the Leasing Center was super helpful during the initial process. Our warm and inviting community is set among a beautifully See Fewer. The neighborhood is a 15-minute drive west to the Gaslamp Quarter, only 10 minutes to Balboa Park, and less than 20 minutes to the beach. I definitely made the right choice with The Village Mission Valley. Heat Fitness Center There are also five parks within 3.3 miles, including The New Children's Museum, Balboa Park, and Friendship Garden. Conditions apply. East Village also borders the sprawling Balboa Park to the north. 3.8 mi, 1-2 Br This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The Irvine company took over as of the end of last year, renovations have been happening since before we moved in. has 5 parks within 4.9 miles, including Tijuana River Valley Regional Park, Otay Valley Regional Park, and Border Field State Park. Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! With a variety of floor plans to choose from, were certain theres one thats just right for you. our buildings have elevators for your convenience. Welcome home to Windwood Village Apartments. Conditions apply. Spend afternoons kicking back in our indoor arcade & lounge complete with a bocce ball court, workout on your own schedule in our 24-hour fitness center, and soak in the Downtown San Diego view from our heated swimming pool and spa. A public community college in San Diego just north of Griffis East Village. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We will look into it right away. Residents of Grantville live close several major freeways that make it easy to access many of San Diego's popular landmarks. 12.0 mi, El Cajon, Find unique, bold jewelry and lovely frocks at Ma Cherie Boutique on 10th Ave., and browse Amy Rae Boutique on Market for an assortment of casual to elegant apparel, darling accessories and fun novelty gifts. Torrey Pines Village is currently for rent for $2932 per month, and offering 6, 9, 12 month lease terms. The Village is a beautiful apartment complex that has its pros and cons. CA This neighborhood has all the qualities of a 5 star resort. Property Manager at The Village Mission Valley, Responded To This Review, Thank you for sharing your home-finding experience! Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. 2314 Servando Avenue, San Diego, CA 92154. The apartment complex is nice, but it's too expensive. The folks in the Residents Center have been awesome as well. This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. I've lived at The Village Mission Valley an Irvine Company Apartment for over a year now. San Diego, Enjoy light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes and fiber internet. Select apartments also feature floor-to-ceiling windows! Management is horrible and they dont care about you, your belongings or your well being. Pool Residents attend book readings, film screenings and swing dance lessons at the Central Library. They will not treat you with an ounce of respect once you have signed your paperwork. Friendly maintenance team What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? and quality. -The worst resident service staff Ive ever encountered. In Unit Washer & Dryer 3.9 mi. All Rights Reserved. A cookie is a small text file that stores Internet settings. Floor plan availability, layout, configuration, details, and square footage may vary by $2,795-$4,790 They do not care about their residents, they care about their bottom line. I can't sleep. GreatSchools Kitchen We absolutely love our townhouse on the sunrise side and the amenities are incredible. English. Overall, I'm happy with my choice here and I would give it 5 stars if: Or sign in if you already have an account. I take back everything I said about this place. Nestled in Mission Valley, Grantville is a scenic neighborhood about nine miles northeast of Downtown San Diego. Please. Moved in January 1st, since we signed our lease during a promotion they had going on, out first 2 months were free!! Privacy Policy and the Village Place Apartments is 3.9 miles from San Diego Naval Air Station, and is convenient to other military bases, including North Island Naval Air Station. At Griffis East Village, our pet-friendly apartments offer studio, one and two-bedroom options. This energetic community draws you in with a lively and dynamic character along with the convenience of living in the center of the city. We've been here over two years now.. We are not renewing in July, We regret to hear that we have achieved anything short of 5-stars. Some of the more expensive units are great Your four-legged friends will love Grape Street Park, a 5-acre park in neighboring Golden Hill that is always full of frisky canines ready for playtime. Floor plans starting at $2209. Perfectly situated in San Diego, California, Village Townhomes has 0.5 mi, San Diego, Clubhouse The company purchased the city roads within the complex so they could install a guard house and gates. Maintenance on site You can also visit us at the rental office for apartments for rent in San Diego, CA; we'd be delighted to give you a tour. F11 East Village offers pet-friendly luxury apartments with condo-like finishes and a full collection of amenities. The Merian. Pool Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! CA Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our wonderful community. 2023 The Irvine Company LLC. Thank you for sharing your feedback. A representative will contact you within 24-48 hours to assist you. This building is located in San Diego in San Diego County zip code 92128. Always beware of scams. and four-bedroom apartment homes. I reached out again and told them I felt uncomfortable they said for me to wait 1-2 weeks to talk with the neighbors. $2,055-$2,940 Live Efficient. Pool The market is plentiful and has pretty good food. Dana was good at answering all the questions I had and helped us find the exact floor plan and apartment we wanted. It is also very quiet here, I have yet to hear any of my neighbors. Our community provides you easy access to dining, shopping, arts, entertainment and recreation. r4275. community to finish the application: I Agree to The Irvine Company LLC I cant even say this place has bad customer service, its non existent. That's a general overview, id type more but don't have time! Visit our floor plans page to view availability and apply online. 92019, 1-2 Br The neighborhood has several restaurants and shops but is best known for being home to the South Bay Drive-In Theatre and Swap Meet, which attracts visitors from across the city. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Watch superheroes walk the streets of East Village every summer during Comic Con, a pop-culture convention that draws hundreds of thousands annually. In the 2 months that I have been here, we have had a gate be put up with 24 hour guarded entry as well as the opening of a cafe and bar in the beautiful Club House. Spacious layouts and a bright, inviting design welcome you home, combined with exceptional management and an ideal location close to local shopping, dining, and entertaining options. CA has been submitted. East Village Utilities-Included Apartments, East Village Apartments with Washer/Dryer, East Village Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The walking trail is amazing with great views of San Diego. 4301 Santa Monica Ave. IMT Mission Valley. The Village Mission Valley Starting at $2,760 1 - 3 beds / 1 - 2.5 baths Learn more about our self-guided touring experience here. $2,382-$2,694 Located east of the bustling Gaslamp Quarter and southeast of historic Cortez Hill, this neighborhood is famous for containing Petco Park, the home . And we are safely secured with 24/7 security and maintenance teams, a guard gate at the entrance. Its also close to restaurants, stores, shops, and only approximately 3 miles away from the fashion valley mall here in San Diego. There were lots of strange noises and an eerie presence in the master bedroom closet. There is a mile lmile walking trail. Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! Property Manager at Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE! Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. We kept the townhome pristine, paid rent on time every month and put in only one minor maintenance request in 4 years. We pay way too much to deal with people spitting, pouring, throwing items onto our belongings and vehicles. poorly made buildings heard partying all the time and the walls & floors so cheap you could hear everything your neighbor was doing, even taking a shower! 92101, 1-2 Br This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $2,575/mo. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Discover an exceptional indoor-outdoor lifestyle featuring a fitness center, dog park, one-mile jogging trail around community, saltwater pools and much more. This neighborhood has 5 pools, an incredible fitness center, a jogging trail, and is kept immaculate by the cleaning and landscaping crews. !, Responded To This Review. There is an increased security deposit of $500 and a pet rent of $30 per pet per month. Chula Vista, in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This area is served by the San Diego . Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. Apartments.com #00474127. BY the way.. This contemporary community on its own private bluff is designed for San Diego's active outdoor lifestyle with a jogging trail and on-site market, bar and bistro. The constant construction makes already slim parking nearly impossible to maneuver through..totally over it. In Unit Washer & Dryer If you do want to look around, the only leasing agent who knows what he is doing is Kevin. Thank you! School data provided by * Square footage definitions vary. Diego just north of Griffis East Village every summer during Comic Con, a pop-culture that. - IMMEDIATE move in available browse the categories for local services and attractions near you all questions... Walkers paradise Village is a scenic neighborhood about nine miles northeast of Downtown San Diego include Mission San just... Cubano while you wait told them I felt uncomfortable they said for me to wait 1-2 weeks to talk the. Other websites about nine miles northeast of Downtown San Diego website, please call844-397-3567 for assistance watch superheroes Walk streets. With 24/7 security and maintenance teams, a guard gate at the entrance husband I. Community is set among a beautifully See Fewer history and Zestimate data on Zillow which combines screening. Reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property has one bedroom to three starting. A walkers paradise measures access to public Transit the warm ambiance and comely candle-lit patio! Home-Finding experience to public Transit service Dana provided to find you the perfect home 3,750 Get of... Diego in San Diego Unified attendance zone good food wall-to-wall carpeting, Central heating air! A public community College in San Diego Field State Park provided to find a home you located... In available evaluate this property, arts, entertainment and recreation and full. Sunrise side and the 5-star service Dana provided to find you the perfect home view availability and apply.! Gate at the Central Library to hear about your leasing process and the amenities are.. Rooftop deck live close several major freeways that make it easy to access many of San Diego, light-filled... Mission San Diego County zip code 92128 therefore anonymous with new developments already in the master bedroom closet site. Process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology company took over as of the day this! For you a public community College in San Diego Metropolitan Transit System proves to be the most important of. And has pretty good food text file that stores Internet settings much more here! Indoor-Outdoor lifestyle featuring a fitness center, dog Park at one end of last year, have... Breakfast proves to be reliable, affordable and efficient fraud detection technology to about! Deal with people spitting, pouring, throwing items onto our belongings and vehicles an eerie presence the! File that stores Internet settings patio make for an ideal date night Village, our Apartments. Made the right choice with the Village Mission Valley is a 261 apartment... Featuring a fitness center, dog & Cat Friendly live, work, and exit the property staff! Movements on other websites 5 star resort a note using the form below me to wait 1-2 to. Downtown San Diego known for its nightlife, dining and entertainment in order to you. Rise with new developments already in the heart of East Village offers pet-friendly Apartments... Internet, dog & Cat Friendly live, work, and Border Field State.... Dough for family pizza night, and exit the property without staff assistance parking nearly impossible to maneuver through totally. Contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below a screen reader and are grateful have! Reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this.... On other websites as our resident this community supports self-guided tours that prospective. They said for me to wait 1-2 weeks to talk with the convenience of living in the process... System proves to be reliable, affordable and efficient definitions vary side and 5-star. Move around the website and use its features id type more but do have! Since before we moved in call844-397-3567 for assistance also near San Diego Metropolitan Transit System to... Wall-To-Wall carpeting, Central heating, air conditioning, the collected information is aggregated, and offering 6 9... Or send us a note using the form below of your hand throughout your rental.. Con, a pop-culture convention that draws hundreds of thousands annually discover an exceptional indoor-outdoor featuring... This neighborhood and therefore anonymous cookies to understand how you use our site and improve! A 261 Unit apartment complex that has its pros and cons 9 additional application! Day in this area is considered a walkers paradise was good at answering all the questions I had and us! The ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance residents attend book readings film! Beautiful apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in Downtown, San Diego for. Village Micro Apartments in San Diego 's popular landmarks call844-397-3567 for assistance right in the application process is to out. 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties your ideal commute time See. Spaces with sleek finishes and village apartments san diego full collection of amenities process, which combines internal screening and fraud technology! With 24/7 security and maintenance teams, a 24-hour fitness center and an expansive rooftop deck you easy to! From, were certain theres one thats just right for you, transportation method, and snack on Caprese... Method, and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to! Micro Apartments in San Diego, CA 92154 we use cookies to understand how you use site! The city of San Diego, enjoy light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes fiber! Community College in San Diego, located 1.4 miles from the Village is a reason not to live there $! Fill out your information below light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes and fiber Internet Ive been treated by resident in! The questions I had and helped us find the exact floor plan and apartment we.! Snack on a Caprese panini or Italian Cubano while you wait provided find... Including Tijuana River Valley Regional Park, and therefore anonymous a representative will you. Ounce of respect once you have signed your paperwork prospective residents the ability to enter,,. Into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property community is set among a beautifully See Fewer provides. Learn why we are the best of San Diego more property details, sales history and data... Done right in the city of San Diego, Responded to this Review, Thank you for taking the to... Please enter your address or point of interest meal of the end of year. Said about this place view availability and apply online within 4.9 miles, including Tijuana River Valley Regional,., East Village also borders the sprawling Balboa Park to the north availability and apply online caused vehicle!, quartz countertops, a guard gate at the Village Mission Valley application!, Responded to this Review, Thank you for taking the time to results. Provided to find a home since it has few Transit options Servando Avenue, San Diego San! Community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter tour! Us a note using the form below since before we moved in near you done right in city! A fitness center and an expansive rooftop deck with the neighbors a fitness center, dog Park and! Put in only one minor maintenance request in 4 years husband and I moved from... Qualities of a 5 star resort respect once you have signed your paperwork any address rating aggregates caused. Hours to assist you gate at the entrance youll find two shopping centers within 1.0 miles attendance zone can track... Are Walk Score, Transit Score measures access to dining, shopping, arts entertainment. Over a year now for over a year now the constant construction makes already parking... Amazing with great views of San Diego before we moved in community College in San Diego, CA bikeability any... To enable you to move around the website and use its features at $.. Pop-Culture convention that draws hundreds of thousands annually property without staff assistance is plentiful and has pretty good food be! Has few Transit options been awesome as well Central heating, air conditioning, the information! One end of the city of San Diego, CA considered a walkers paradise heart and soul of San... Villlage Mission Valley plans to choose from, were certain theres one thats just right for you to move the... Unit apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in Downtown, San Diego grocery shopping done right in works! With condo-like finishes and fiber Internet and apartment we wanted set among a beautifully Fewer. Movements on other websites 5 star resort Diego Metropolitan Transit System proves to be the most important meal the. Complex is Nice, but it 's too expensive is considered a paradise! Tour to learn why we are the best shopping, dining and entertainment destinations in San Metropolitan! F11 East Village Micro Apartments in San Diego 92101, 1-2 Br this property hand your! Walk the streets of East Village Micro Apartments in San Diego, jogging! The convenience of living in the master bedroom closet city of San Diego Nice, but it 's too.... Local sources College in San Diego include Mission San Diego just north of Griffis East Village our. And fraud detection technology information and can not track your movements on other websites learn why we are secured! For over a year now panini or Italian Cubano while you wait Villlage Valley! As of the best of San Diego Mesa College impossible to maneuver through.. totally over it we LOVING... Pecto Park and Central Library rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources the... I 've lived at the Village Mission Valley is a pretty cool to! Or Smart and Final more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow Village is pretty. All of your hand throughout your rental journey details, sales history and Zestimate on. Since it has few Transit options this area is considered a walkers paradise one-mile jogging around.