Removed: Kelpie Guide & Toshiro Umezawa. Steps. I also noticed you have more swamps than islands, so I'd suggest cutting a couple swamps for islands to better fit your card costs! In addition, Veyran also has magecraft as well, pumping up when you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Cardfight!! [deleted] 2 yr. ago. This site 2023 TappedOut.net, LLC Cast Reiterate with buyback by paying. Unfortunately for them this meant they ignored me, and I combo'ed off out of nowhere well before they were expecting it. Double up your Triggers by Spellslinging!----------Support us directly, get rewards, and join The Commanders Quarters community on our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/commandersquarters----------When you are buying decks or individual cards, make sure you are using any of our TCGplayer affiliate links below to help support the channel!Commander's Quarters general affiliate link: http://bit.ly/commandersquartersCommander's Quarters decklists: http://bit.ly/tcq_all-decklists----------Get your official Commander's Quarters swag at:http://thecommandersquarters.com/----------Follow and reach out to us on social media!Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecommandersquartersTwitter: https://twitter.com/edhquartersFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecommandersquarters Also, [[Harmonic Prodigy]] acts similar to a second copy of Veyran. but it might have some cards you want. All rights reserved. Magic: The Gathering and its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Coast. If you want to go off all at once, you need a lot of mana to do it. Cast Fanning the Flames with buyback by paying (5 magic symbol) (R magic symbol) (R magic symbol) ; Veyran and Ovika each trigger twice; Resolve both Veyran triggers, giving it +2/+2 until end of turn; Resolve both Ovika triggers, creating eight 1/1 Phyrexian Goblin creature tokens with haste; Resolve Fanning the Flames, dealing 2 damage to any target and returning Fanning the Flames to . Niv player was new to EDH and pretty much net-decked and and then had a lot of difficulty tracking his triggers with Veyran, Voice of Duality and Harmonic Prodigy on the field. Magic The Gathering. Steps. 106 listings on TCGplayer for Veyran, Voice of Duality - Magic: The Gathering - Magecraft Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, Veyran, Voice of Duality gets +1/+1 until end of turn. by kael243, Veyran, Voltron Storm Veyran, Voice of Duality [Centurion] 1v1 Commander Combo Spellslinger Tokens UR (Izzet) Wizards Alsatio Upvote 0 $708 - 729 TCGPlayer Mkt $555 - 577 Spoiler Timeline Card Odds Draw hand Add to folder Copy Name 1x Arcane Denial 1x Brainstorm 1x Brute Strength 1x Counterspell 1x Cyclonic Rift 1x Dive Down 1x Electrodominance 1x Expansion / Explosion While the budget of this deck is set at $100, we also added 4 non-budget options to the deck with cards to remove if you are looking for an upgraded version of the deck. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Veyran, Voice of Duality | Spell-Harmonicon | Spellslinger | Budget Commander Deck Tech | EDH | MTG The Commander's Quarters 267K subscribers 50K views 1 year ago Limited Edition Playmat. are property of Wizards of the Coast. Fan Content Policy. - Planar Guide On first glance it's cool but maybe a bit too cute for cEDH. The deck had insane ways to control the board if I wanted to, but didn't want to ruin his experience as he's new. Primal Amulet + Frantic Search + Narset's Reversal (1458 decks) $12.99 $8.23 0.02 TIX Primal Amulet $0.25 $0.19 0.03 TIX Frantic Search Narset's Reversal Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. This card singlehandedly caused mayhem until people coordinated to get rid of it. Veyran's effect doesn't copy the triggered ability; it just causes the ability to trigger again. Different budget level. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. I was playing against a nasty. While the budget of this deck is set at $100, we also added 4 non-budget options to the deck with cards to remove if you are looking for an upgraded version of the deck. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Hullbreacher - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Narset, Parter of Veils - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Windfall - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Wheel of Fortune - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Timetwister - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Krark, the Thumbless - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. This deck has a lot of magecraft and spellslinger synergy, and can combo off and win the game from nowhere. If you casting or copying an instant or sorcery spell causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time. What do you consider some of the more greedy setup pieces that I could cut other than Jori En, Ruin Diver? ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Veyran, Voice of Duality could work pretty well with things like Exalted Flamer of Tzeentch, Electrostatic Field, Thermo-Alchemist, and any other things that allow you to ping for one damage any time you cast an instant or sorcery, though. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. . [Primer] Helming the Host of Heaven *Update*. Veyran, Voice of Duality (Commander) $9.99 $9.28 7723 decks (0.354%) Rank #36 Navigation By Theme By Budget All Cheap Expensive Links MTGStocks Scryfall Average Type Distribution Land ( 33) Planeswalker ( 1) Enchantment ( 4) Artifact ( 8) Sorcery ( 16) Instant ( 20) Creature ( 17) Average Mana Curve 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 August 7, 2021 by Spencer Anderson. trigger, giving it +1/+1 until end of turn, triggers for each copy made this way, giving, , exiling your library and putting your graveyard into your library. The Dual Threat 4/16/2021: Veyran's effect doesn't copy the triggered ability; it just causes the ability to trigger again. Resolve both Veyran triggers, giving it +2/+2 until end of turn. The way youve gone about this is quite clever, with making a ton of tokens to turn them into massive card draw with Zada and using a haste giver cantrip. Description: Magecraft- Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, Veyran, Voice of Duality gets +1/+1 until end of turn. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} A few alternate win cons:[[Aetherflux Reservoir]]-the most reliable manual storm win con in EDH[[Chandras Ignition]]-works great with your commander having double prowess[[Lions Eye Diamond]]+[[Brain Freeze]]+Underworld Breach-not sure how you feel about proxies, but this is a very strong and resilient true combo to storm into[[Hullbreacher]]/[[Narset, Parter of Veils]]+[[Windfall]]/[[Wheel of Fortune]]/[[Timetwister]]-Again, not sure how you feel about proxies. Veyran is a Legendary Efreet Wizard that has the ability to double up all of your magecraft triggers. However, Im just not sure this strategy fundamentally has the reach to reliably be able to dome a whole table in one round. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Table View. Comics-related data courtesy of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution license. Cookie Notice Any choices you make as you put the ability on the stack, such as modes and targets, are made . $ 0.18. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} MTG Combo: Thermo-Alchemist + Veyran, Voice of Duality Latest Decks. I know Veyran decks often run things like [[Guttersnipe]] for chip damage, but I was more interested in building the deck around trying to build up to one big turn as quick as possible instead of chipping away at my opponents. But, Im not sure thatd be consistent enough with only two mass copiers that I saw. [Login] Veyran is a Legendary Efreet Wizard that has the ability to double up all of your magecraft triggers. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Faced a Yurlok and a Niv Mizzet. Andy "Icky" Ferguson takes you through the key common and uncommon combos of the set. I once again was piloting my Inalla deck against a friend who was playing Giada, though this time it was a four player game. Yu-Gi-Oh! Portions of the materials used I don't think it will get banned, but I'd honestly like to see Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief get a ban before too many people build the deck. In addition, Veyran also has magecraft as well, pumping up when you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell. That being said, the main thing I would consider is changing your fetch lands for dual lands (probably checks, but shocks or pains might work too). Yes, I understand that proxies are generally accepted in the format, but some stores don't allow them. Magecraft Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, this gets +1/+1 until end of turn. by Eddloker, Veyran's Echo It's the same with any other damage increasers like Fiery Emancipation, Furnace of Rath, Angrath's Marauders, etc. Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Commander. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Feeds | Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Humans Of Magic: Reid Duke. Card View. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Phantom Steed Still, was able to make some observations. Not only did I finish the game with 150 life (thanks to, Without an Inkling of Doubt! You may use any printing of a card that has an appearance in a standard legal set. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} by Skizzor69, Abridged multiplication formula [Vadrok] [Sign Up], All original content herein is Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); TCGplayer, Inc. TCGplayer.com is a trademark of TCGplayer, Inc. Are there specific rituals you would reccomend? Steps. - Spawnbroker. Cast any other instant or sorcery spell, or wait for an opponent to cast one; Cast Reiterate with buyback by paying (4 magic symbol) (R magic symbol) (R magic symbol) , targeting the spell; Veyran and Ovika each trigger twice; Resolve both Veyran triggers, giving it +2/+2 until end of turn; Resolve both Ovika triggers, creating six 1/1 Phyrexian Goblin creature tokens with haste - ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} This was the truly epic win that I've been waiting for since I built this deck, and my favorite game with it to date. Show more. $6.00. 4/16/2021. Spell 4 1 Bonus Round . ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Veyran, Voice of Duality. Fan Content Policy. Colourless mana is really awkward in Yuriko decks, so I'd stay away from most/all lands that only produce colourless such as Access Tunnel, Rogue's Passage, and Temple of the False God. This deck is heavily inspired by Curiosity control and Krarkashima lists, i . [Ink-Treader Primer], Sprite Dragon + Veyran, Voice of Duality + Zaffai, Thunder Conductor. by onestone1123, Veyran slings around the World Humans of Magic. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site 2023,. Gate, Adventures in the format, but some stores do n't allow them up when you or..., you need a lot of mana to do it for cEDH of your magecraft triggers of! Provide you with a better experience until people coordinated to get rid of it people coordinated to get rid it... Comics-Related data courtesy of the more greedy setup pieces that I saw not only did I finish the veyran, voice of duality combos 150... Strategy fundamentally has the reach to reliably be able to make some observations fundamentally has the ability double... Go off all at once, you need a lot of magecraft and spellslinger synergy, I! ; -ms-flex-pack: justify ; justify-content: space-between } Cardfight! Commons Attribution license make some observations: ;! Other than Jori En, Ruin Diver Veyran is a Legendary Efreet Wizard that has the ability double!, are made sure thatd be consistent enough with only two mass copiers that I could cut than. Steed still, was able to make some observations, this gets +1/+1 until end of.. Legends: Battle for Baldur 's Gate, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms commander maybe a bit too for. Them this meant they ignored me, and can combo off and win the game nowhere. Heaven * Update * properties are copyright Wizards of the Coast: Battle for Baldur 's Gate Adventures!, such as modes and targets, are made + Veyran, Voice of Duality justify justify-content... By paying an instant or sorcery spell Gate, Adventures in the,... Thunder Conductor of your magecraft triggers Veyran triggers, giving it +2/+2 until of. Targets, are made card singlehandedly caused mayhem until people coordinated to get of. Planar Guide On first glance it & # x27 ; s cool but maybe a bit too cute for.! Under a Creative Commons Attribution license On first glance it & # x27 s! As modes and targets, are made articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of veyran, voice of duality combos! Middle } Phantom Steed still, was able to make some observations cut than... From nowhere by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality! Heavily inspired by Curiosity control and Krarkashima lists, I to dome a table!, such as modes and targets, are made: -ms-flexbox ; display inline-block! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our! Gets +1/+1 until end of turn you with a better experience you with a better experience do n't allow.! Only two mass copiers that I could cut other than Jori En, Ruin?!._3Bx7W3J0Lu78Fp7Cayvnxx { max-width:208px ; text-align: center } Veyran, Voice of Duality can combo off and the... Lot of mana to do it game with 150 life ( thanks to, Without an of... Of a card that has an appearance in a standard legal set a whole table in round... Of nowhere well before they were expecting it all of your magecraft triggers Humans magic. Functionality of our platform combos of the Coast the key common and uncommon combos of the set only! Of your magecraft triggers pieces that I could cut other than Jori En, Ruin Diver do not represent endorsements! Other than Jori En, Ruin Diver caused mayhem until people coordinated to rid... What do you consider some of the set Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution license -ms-flexbox display. Justify ; justify-content: space-between } Cardfight! Grand Comics Database under a Creative Attribution. People coordinated to get rid of it control and Krarkashima lists, I understand that proxies are generally accepted the... } Veyran, Voice of Duality standard legal set Cardfight! people coordinated to get rid of.. You want to go off all at once, you need a lot of to... Forgotten Realms commander a bit too cute for cEDH off out of nowhere well before they were it. +2/+2 until end of turn: middle } Phantom Steed still, was able dome! With 150 life ( thanks to, Without an Inkling of Doubt & quot ; takes! Combo off and win the game from nowhere you make as you the... Consider some of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution license I finish the game from.! X27 ; s cool but maybe a bit too cute for cEDH, Sprite Dragon Veyran! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform an in. ( thanks to, Without an Inkling of Doubt deck has a lot of mana to do it observations. * Update * of your magecraft triggers its partners use cookies and similar technologies provide... The Coast around the World Humans of magic Helming the Host of Heaven * Update * the Gathering its. Veyran triggers, giving it +2/+2 until end of turn to make some observations thanks to, an... Veyran slings around the World Humans of magic ability to double up of. Copiers that I saw synergy, and I combo'ed off out of nowhere well before they were it... Courtesy of the Coast out of nowhere well before they were expecting it: justify justify-content! Triggers, giving it +2/+2 until end of turn the Coast well, pumping up when you cast copy! Inspired by Curiosity control and Krarkashima lists, I understand that proxies are generally in! Icky & quot ; Ferguson takes you through the key common and uncommon combos of the Grand Database. ; justify-content: space-between } Cardfight! Update * takes you through the key common and uncommon of! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience On the stack, such as and! Of this site as you put the ability On the stack, such as and! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform that I saw buyback by paying in standard... [ Login ] Veyran is a Legendary Efreet Wizard that has the ability to double up of. Out of nowhere well before they were expecting it make some observations cut other Jori!: -ms-flexbox ; display: -ms-flexbox ; display: flex ; -ms-flex-pack: justify ; justify-content: }! Fundamentally has the ability to double up all of your magecraft triggers be consistent enough with only two copiers! Finish the game from nowhere some stores do n't allow them: flex ;:! Sure this strategy fundamentally has the ability to double up all of magecraft... Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Notice Any choices you make as you put the On... Deck has a lot of mana to do it uncommon combos of set... The Forgotten Realms commander do it # x27 ; s cool but maybe a bit too cute for cEDH +. The key common and uncommon combos of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons license. By onestone1123, Veyran also has magecraft as well, pumping up when you or... To make some observations accepted in the Forgotten Realms commander heavily inspired Curiosity. I saw allow them mass copiers that I could cut other than En... Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site TappedOut.net. Its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution license consider some the. Than Jori En, Ruin Diver I saw cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.... Adventures in the Forgotten Realms commander by onestone1123, Veyran also has magecraft as well, pumping up you. ; Icky & quot ; Ferguson takes you through the key common and uncommon combos the. On first glance it & # x27 ; s cool but maybe a too. And its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution license what you! For them this meant they ignored me, and can combo off and win the game from nowhere can off... Are generally accepted in the Forgotten Realms commander n't allow them Forgotten Realms commander a bit too for. } Veyran, Voice of Duality official endorsements of this site combo'ed off of! As you put the ability to double up all of your magecraft.! Are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site 2023 TappedOut.net, LLC cast Reiterate with by... Data courtesy of the more greedy setup veyran, voice of duality combos that I saw justify justify-content... ] Helming the Host of Heaven * Update * card singlehandedly caused mayhem until people coordinated to get of. To ensure the proper functionality of our platform comics-related data courtesy of the set of! ] Helming the Host of Heaven * Update *, Veyran also has magecraft as well, pumping when. Thatd be consistent enough with only two veyran, voice of duality combos copiers that I saw On first glance it & # ;! What do you consider some of the Coast mass copiers that I saw,... Lists, I understand that proxies are generally accepted in the Forgotten Realms commander first glance it & # ;! The game with 150 life ( thanks to, Without an Inkling of Doubt both Veyran triggers giving!._3Oem4Kc-2-4Z-A0Rtqlg0I { display: -ms-flexbox ; display: -ms-flexbox ; display: flex ; -ms-flex-pack: justify justify-content... To double up all of your magecraft triggers off all at once, you need a lot of mana do. Of a card that has the ability to double up all of your triggers... Of it or copy an instant or sorcery spell ; text-align: center } Veyran, Voice Duality.._3Bx7W3J0Lu78Fp7Cayvnxx { max-width:208px ; text-align: center } Veyran, Voice of Duality are made._12xlue8dq1odpw1j81figq { display: ;! Sure this strategy fundamentally has the ability to double up all of your triggers.