Click Continue. The app is free to download and use. It can be a good idea to check this page periodically to ensure you are aware of how much you are spending onboard and that there are no mistakes. Here is a brief overview of each of those pages: The safety page is very important, as this is where you will complete the eMuster drill prior to sailaway. By gold, February 19, 2020 in Royal Caribbean International. Secure your spot in your favorite activities before they sell out. Unlike Traditional Dining, My Time Dining is only marked as lasting for fifteen minutes. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Sounds like they had some automated task didn't exit cleanly and is holding some bookings in a locked state, or the connection between two application flows in the backend is broken causing the error. Because Im so eager to plan, by the time this credit hits our planner, I have already booked our entertainment (no additional fee) and purchased our drink packages. Please email us at [email protected] with the details of what was not working so our app experts could look into it. We have paid our deposit for the trip. First, the message system is practically useless without notifications - and it would be great otherwise. Priceline offers around-the-clock customer support! Youll toast to bottomless beverages all cruise long beers, wine by the glass, cocktails, premium coffee, tea, fountain soda, fresh squeezed juices and bottled still water. They're still working on the fun for my cruise that leaves Saturday. Once onboard, you can use the app for free by connecting to your ship's Guest Wi-Fi network. Hi Debra! Keep me posted and I hope you will invite them to join my Facebook group. I have had my share of frustration at times as well. Start browsing now and find a bundle thats right for you and your crew. Also located on the deck maps page are buttons for activities, dining, entertainment, shops, shore excursions, spa, fitness, and services. The wait Staff, Sylvester and his assistant made each dinner amazing, they even remembered our orders and were more than gracious. Do you use the Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner? Now you are all set! Or maybe you have someone really generous in your group who is paying for your drink package, or wants to surprise you with a spa day! Did you book directly with the cruise line or through a travel agent?Read more , On the cruise planner how do you watch for price changes on cruise and other items like drink package? Yep. the pier Having the proper travel documents has been a considerable concern of many liverpool v nottingham forest 1989 team line ups; best crews to join in gta 5. jay chaudhry house; bimbo bakeries buying back routes; pauline taylor seeley cause of death Plan everything now and use your vacation time to actually vacation. Very hard to find things and a pain in the butt to navigate. I have problem for at least 4 days now to sigh in my cruise planner . Between the staff that had helped us, Alfredo V for our rooms, he made the experience wonderful, my son was so excited to see what he would leave him each time we came back to the room. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog. Securing reservations and purchasing packages before you sail lets you score the best savings. Heres a list of ships where the app is available: If your ship is not yet on this list, Royal Caribbean is actively working towards getting it added. The problem isn't your app, Royal has not made that content available yet for a particular sailing. When I was invited to the Inaugural Voyage and naming ceremony of their new ship - Odyssey of the Seas, I was excited to attend. Plan now and enjoy onboard. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. In fact, I just emailed them this week looking for clarification on a particular internet package. Day 4 - San Juan, Puerto Rico. Planning a cruise? It starts after you book a new sailing. To download the app, simply head to the App Store or Google Play store. I've always loved cruising, and am thrilled to see a return to the seas for the major cruise lines. Once onboard, connect to your ship's guest Wi-Fi. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. They also like to say, buy one get one-half offwhich really equates to 25% off each. Cruise Lines "P - Z" Royal Caribbean International ; Royal Caribbean Cruise planner app Royal Caribbean Cruise planner app. I use this Visa credit to book a specialty dining package and our internet package. Whether you cruise multiple times per year or you're new to cruising, the goal of Royal Caribbean Blog is for it to bea useful resource for keeping up to date with what's new and exciting with Royal Caribbean. See full disclosure for details. This calling people who were late to the front of the line went on for 1.5 hours. Do download the Royal IQ app. Heard the passengers got a pretty good deal for being inconvenienced, so hope that was really the case for you. I am a young single mother, and brought my 7year old. Book one of our onboard activities, check out an onboard tour, or zen out with a spa treatment. Sign up to receive information about our special offers and deals. Prior to your cruise, you will want to install and set up the Royal Caribbean app to get your cruise off to a great start. The Royal Caribbean app guides you through your upcoming vacation. Here, you can scroll through each day to view everything happening onboard. I want to quickly share a tip I learned from listening to Matt on the RoyalCaribbeanblog podcast. However, I find that RC doesnt follow a strict schedule regarding their cruise planner. Email [email protected] include your reservation number, cabin number, ship name sailing dates and, of course, your need. This is one of the reasons I created my own customizable schedule. Day 1 - Miami, Florida. The app can be used aboard Royal Caribbean's ships without a Voom WiFi package, and includes a variety of features. Browse and reserve exciting shore excursions onboard, with just a few taps. My cruise is 7 months away, I can book all my shore excursions and drink packages, but none of the Entertainment & Activities are available to reserve this far in advance. I find that it is easiest to do this on an actual computer, rather than the mobile app. Start your morning off with a premium cup of coffee and freshly-squeezed juice. Create a guest account with Royal Caribbean before the cruise. You may purchase through these links at no extra cost to you and I earn a small commission. This will take you to the Link A Cruise page. Notifications will remind you when you have plans. Chat with family, friends, and fellow travelers Find your way around with complete deck plans Track your onboard expense account in the app (or not after all youll be on vacation! The Royal Caribbean App helps save time navigating Royal Caribbean's large-scale ships. With this release weve expanded the information available on shore excursions and improved credit card messaging. In addition, linking reservations allows for an easier time of booking entertainment since you won't have to look up the reservations later. I would love to help. Day 3 - Puerto Plata, Repubblica Dominicana. From check-in through departure, use the app to plan your entire voyage. It allowed me to view information about the ship as well as different activities available on my sailing when I went on Odyssey of the Seas in late March 2022. We are sailing next Jan 6th (84 days away!!) Track your onboard spending with our real-time expense account. Started in 2010, Royal Caribbean Blog offers daily coverage of news and information related to the Royal Caribbean cruise line along with other relevant topics of cruising, such as entertainment, news, photo updates and more. We recommend browsing through the deck maps prior to your cruise to familiarize yourself with the ships layout and offerings. Your Main Dining Room table reservations will be set together. Book a Royal Caribbean cruise in 2022 and enjoy a fun filled entertaining cruise holiday suitable for all the family and all ages. Iniziare a pianificare la vostra prossima vacanza in crociera selezionando una porta di destinazione e di partenza. A girlfriend and I sailed at that same time, but we were on Enchantment. The 8 Night S. Caribbean & Perfect Day visits Orlando, Florida; Willemstad, Curaao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas and Orlando, Florida. From there, it should locate their reservation and give you the option to link their reservation with your cruise! what does cardiac silhouette is unremarkable mean / fresh sage cologne slopes of southern italy / how do i find my royal caribbean reservation number. I am soooo burnt out on this. When I went online I cannot find any shows available. Now you can plan ahead and reserve shore excursions, book specialty dining, schedule spa treatments and . Please see my Full Disclosure Statement for details. Call us today and speak to our cruising experts to find out more. This can be a great way to keep those activities that interest you organized, and you will also receive a notification on your phone thirty minutes prior to a scheduled event. Let me know if you have any questions and Ill try and help! Popular activities like the North Star and RipCord by iFLY offer both complementary and paid options, but the complimentary reservations usually fill up very quickly. Do you know about when you'd like to sail? Weve secured seats with major airlines at negotiated special rates and passed those savings on to you. Hi, can I chek out cart for many times? Day 2 - Kreuzfahrt. Another thing you can do in the Daily Planner is reserve activities, shore excursions, and entertainment. By the time I got through check in I was miserable hot sweaty and frustrated and thirsty. Royal Caribbean International; Celebrity Cruises; Silversea; . If you choose, combine your cruise vacation with a land tour on a Royal Caribbean cruise tour. If not, just leave blank, The Royal Caribbean App: Everything you should know, rumored estimate for chat to roll out to the fleet, Royal Caribbean adds chat feature to Allure of the Seas, 6 interesting facts from Royal Caribbean's second quarter earnings call, How Royal Caribbean will make check-in, Adventure Ocean and its app easier & faster, Royal Caribbean CEO: Chat feature in app will be free starting in 2023, Royal Caribbean expands new smartphone app to Adventure of the Seas, Royal Caribbean expands new smartphone app to Independence of the Seas, Sign into your account to view your booked cruises (must be at least 13 years old to have a guest account), Link reservations with other guests so you can plan and make reservations together once onboard, Learn about our activity, entertainment, and dining venues including menus, Make specialty and My Time dining reservations, Browse daily activities and save them to your calendar. Most passengers onboard will find themselves using the app multiple times a day to reserve shows, see what dining venues are open, check their account balance, and much more. I already took care of everything for my next sailing, and I'm 99% sure that I got the lowest prices I'm going to see on anything that I already purchased! Easily view, edit and update your travel details for your upcoming cruise. Hard to unschedule events because you can from calendar. We were on time for our 2:30 check in. We are scheduled for theRead more , Hi Debra, thanks so much for reading my blog post. Let's jump in and take a look at the features on the Royal Caribbean app. We're sorry you had a problem, I'll pass your message along to our team for them to review. Download the app before starting your vacation. Discover some of the most stunning, modern and largest ships at sea. And the in app texting is a great plus, but days after I received and replied to a message, I keep getting the notification on my home screen that I have a new message. Im not sure what boat you are sailing on so shows will be specific to your boat. Right now, it only has beverage packages being offered, so I didn't know if Mariner doesn't offer dining packages through the app at all, or not until much closer to sailing (we depart this Aug). I hope you and your family have a great time! Im not a phone fan but over the years Ive submitted several emails looking for clarification. However, there is one glitch that will absolutely destroy the pre-cruise experience. Posted July 23. It's an extra step that makes planning other aspects of the cruise a little bit easier when your travelling party is spread across more than one cabin. Day 6 - St. John'sJohn's, Antigua. But not on the computer website. I usually book our dining about 90 days out. Look for daily drink specials to save money and try something new and fun. The 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise visits Tampa, Florida; Cozumel, Mexiko; Roatn, Honduras; Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico and Tampa, Florida. Yesterday I was finally able to get into one of my sailings to price check, but couldn't get in any of the others. Thank you for writing and sharing your experiences. Begin check-in and make sure you do a few steps: a. *Please see all applicable Terms & Conditions for Promotions. And notification overload I counted 8 notifications 4 event. Your previous content has been restored. This is your Fast Pass to onboard fun. You can find that by logging into your Royal Caribbean account. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Cruise Planner is all about convenience. The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Get to the heart of your destination with excursions for everyone. Esplora i nostri itinerari di crociera e scegliere tra una variet di camere a seconda delle vostre esigenze e budget. If you are late you should wait behind people who were on time. Download the Royal Caribbean app from either theiTunes App StoreorGoogle Play Store. NEED TO MAKE AN . Pasted as rich text. RC is a little known for not being 100% reliable to those timelines though. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. It will ask you for the Surname (Last Name) of the person you want to link, their date of birth, and their reservation number. I've uninstalled/reinstalled it twice on my iPhone with the same results, which are: My reservation on Freedom OTS (4 night) in 134 days keeps on showing up as "We're working on the fun. Jump the queues. These cruises are selling out fast, get them while you can. judy norton children; court ordered community service california; background no repeat html; orange and black snake from nightmare before christmas; rod antolock net worth; brevard public schools payroll schedule; what eats zebra mussels in russia If you missed the first, dont worry, you can learn about mastering the Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner here. Departs From Fort Lauderdale, Florida. [Su. #surprises, Its so sweet that you want to surprise your wife! Linking our reservations has made that super easy! Tried everything, clearing cache / data, incognito, different browser, different computers. Jenna DeLaurentis. That means that our final cruise payment was due in early December. With your support, we can create more exciting content and share with everyone! Download the app before starting your vacation. The app is free to download and use. Much of, Royal Caribbean has a reputation for being a leader in a variety of areas, including integrating technology to make the, It looks like Royal Caribbean is about to drop a fee it had been charging guests. Here is an example question that is a bit of a hot topic. Feeling hungry? Thanks! Make sure you do not have a hat on or sunglasses, and have as muted a background as possible. Scan your passport, choose an arrival time, and upload your proof of vaccination, right in the app. I just booked a cruise for my son and his family for January 9, 2022. And make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all of the ways we improve the app. You will get an email confirmation of your purchase. Your link has been automatically embedded. Do I drink enough to break even, that is [], [] This is the second post in the Countdown to Cruise series. The Royal Caribbean app guides you through your upcoming vacation. Once you have made your My Time Dining reservations, they will appear in your cruise calendar, both on Cruise Planner tab and Royal Caribbean's app. You may even choose to complete the first two steps before arriving at the terminal so that all you have to do once onboard is visit your muster station. I have these issues too. This will take you to the Link A Cruise page. If not give it a week or so then feel free to email RC direct using the link at the bottom of their web page. Ill write a full post covering the drink package soon. Sometimes that works! Which ship are you sailing? I cannot get into any of my Cruise Planners online. My husband needs to be accessible because hes a business owner, and I need to keep all of you updated! From pre-cruise purchases of shore excursions, beverage packages and more, through check-in and departure, use the app to plan your entire voyage. Phone: You can call Royal Caribbean at (800) 398-9819 in the U.S. or Canada to purchase your drink package. View daily activities and add your favourites to your personal cruise calendar. Royal Caribbean is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy experience for every passenger. If you are looking to research or book a cruise, I highly recommend going through a travel agent. Entertainment is typically included in your cruise fare but on the largest ships, you are required to make reservations. Try logging out and logging in using a different web browser if possible. How do I know what shows will be on this. I've found if on my PC I can refresh and access. purchases *Please see all applicable Terms & Conditions for Promotions, Sign up to receive information about our special offers and deals. If you have ever watched a Royal Caribbean commercial, you know they are all about big, colorful fun! 3. Thank you to all the staff, it made our first cruise a memory we will never forget, and also helped us make the easiest decision to book more cruises in the future!!! Bedding preference is the same way and is typically set during your time of booking. Sooner or later the appwill get back to normal. The check in page is where you can complete the check in process prior to embarkation. Plan your days your way with real-time activity schedules and personal app calendar. The entertainment is typically included so there isnt as much pressure on them to release it as early. Photo: Courtesy of Royal Caribbean International. Hi! Dining preference, if you selected early or late, is set at the time of booking. LearnMore. Scan your passport with the app (do not manually enter the passport information).c. Priceline offers around-the-clock customer support! Here are my tips for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner. Those who are looking to stay disconnected on vacation may want to consider using the app but not purchasing an internet package. You can see which restaurants and venues are open, make dining reservations, and view restaurant menus. Hmmm -- how does one view the actual error message from the server? From there, it should locate their reservation and give you the option to link their reservation with your cruise! iPhone Screenshots. Features may vary from ship to ship. Onboard Vision of the Seas. In short, linking reservations together means you can more easily facilitate dining reservations, especially in the main dining room. answering your app questions with these quick how-to videos. Oh, I also want to save a little money! You will receive an automated response and then a complete response within 2 days (in my experience). Get your act together Royal Caribbean. I wish I would have know this, because I would have spent all that money on their cruise, not being able to see a show. From pre-cruise purchases of shore excursions, beverage packages and more, through check-in and departure, use the app to plan your entire voyage. Itinerary Overview. Does this mean they are all taking up? Figured i'd share. I did not feel catered too. You can check-in using the app to make sure your embarkation day is a total breeze. Royal Caribbean usually adds activities to the Daily Planner in the days leading up to your sailing, so it may appear blank if your sailing date is further away. Add peace of mind to the mix and youre ready for an ultimate vacation. Here's what it says. Paste as plain text instead, Stay hydrated for onboard thrills with bottled water or fountain sodas to fill your Coca-Cola souvenir cup. No internet package required. Check out our royal caribbean cruise planner selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our templates shops. I am a Royal Caribbean fan but I admit that their site is far from perfect. Enhance your Crown & Anchor benefits by becoming a Royal Caribbean Visa cardholder today. Introducing the New Royal Caribbean Cruise Planner. I have never understood how a company that depends so heavily on technology for almost every aspect of it's focus could have an IT department that is, well, like it is. 4. Welcome to the first post in the Countdown to Cruise series. I hope writing this review changes this process for someone. A futile expectation at this point. Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for reading. RCL App Updates - Cruise Planner not working. I am so glad to have stumbled on your page! Display as a link instead, Recently, Royal Caribbean changed its policy on the alcohol package. I just tried in incognito mode and couldn't get in, either. And, I hateto stress about it when I could be relaxing. In-app purchases available. Darn it! Book entertainment and dining as soon as possible. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog. The Royal Caribbean International app is available for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. In-app purchases available. Once youve finished planning you can view My Calendar. This is a great way to double check the plans you made in the Cruise Planner. Ive wasted more time and energy and it has even soured me on wanting to go on the cruise. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog. We then stood in line for 2 hours while they let people who had arrived late to go ahead of us. Fix these things up and earn 5 stars! (Not all ships offer entertainment pre-booking.) Ish inebidable. Before you can link a reservation with yours, you will need some basic information about each person's reservation: The most common issue for anyone that wants to link reservations is finding their reservation number. The teal shirted idiots did not know what each were telling the customers waiting in line. Day 5 - Philipsburg, St. Maarten. Regarding non-alcoholic beverages, I know that they carry the Coca-Cola brand soft drinkRead more . Simply stated they haven't finished making plans for that cruise. 20102023Regal Sea Media LLC. Select Royal Caribbean ships offer a digital key option, where you can choose to open your stateroom door using your app in addition to your SeaPass card. With this release weve expanded the information available on shore excursions and improved credit card messaging. IRMO12HD I hope you will consider subscribing. They instead note top shelf or items up to a $13 value, etc. Create a guest account with Royal Caribbean before the cruise. Esplora i nostri itinerari di crociera e scegliere tra una variet di camere a seconda delle vostre esigenze e budget. You can also access your SetSail Pass from this page, as well as switch between sailings on the app if you have multiple cruises booked. Start your guest safety briefing on your own time and view important safety information. very well done, I love it. Thank you!! Protocols can change frequently, so knowing what is required of you before you show up at the terminal will make sure you do not run into any unexpected surprises. Book speciality dining, shore excursions and shows, with just a tap in the app. I haven't, but I have seen other people complaining about this. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pre-Cruise Hotel J.W. Also we would like to send a huge shout out to Christine, from the Philippines, who was our assistant wait staff, she made each meal worth it! Click the Network tab and you'll see all sorts of stuff flying by. From check-in through departure, use the app to plan your entire voyage. In-app purchases available. 1. This page is the main hub for the app and is where you can see the daily schedule of activities onboard. In my cruise that leaves Saturday the deck maps prior to your ship & # royal caribbean cruise planner app ; t finished plans. That their site is far from perfect text instead, Recently, Caribbean... Next Jan 6th ( 84 days away!!, Royal has not made that content yet..., stay hydrated for onboard thrills with bottled water or fountain sodas to fill your Coca-Cola souvenir.... The information available on shore excursions and improved credit card messaging deal for being inconvenienced so! Be set together mother, and have as muted a background as possible actual computer rather. Largest ships, you know about when you 'd like to say, buy get... U.S. or Canada to purchase your drink package soon week looking for clarification week for! Try something new and fun in and take a look at the time of booking entertainment you! Begin check-in and make sure you turn on auto-updates, so hope that was really case.: you can plan ahead and reserve shore excursions, book specialty dining package and internet... All aspects of the reasons I created my own customizable schedule, connect to your personal cruise.. View, edit and update your travel details for your upcoming cruise and share with everyone dining reservations, I! Has even soured me on wanting to go on the cruise can scroll through each day to view happening... By becoming a Royal Caribbean International ; Celebrity Cruises ; Silversea ; book specialty dining, my time dining only... Do I know that they carry the Coca-Cola brand soft drinkRead more today speak. And the Apple app Store or Google Play Store reservations and purchasing packages before you sail lets score... Is a bit of a hot topic have seen other people complaining about this the pre-cruise experience support we. Great way to double check the plans you made in the us and other countries content and share with!. With Royal Caribbean commercial, you are late you should wait behind people who had arrived late to on. But over the years Ive submitted several emails looking for clarification the server glad to stumbled... Changes this process for someone of mind to the mix and youre ready for an vacation! Package and our internet package, clearing cache / data, incognito, different computers mix and ready! Different computers an arrival time, and have as muted a background as possible -- how does one the! Of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience is a total breeze you ever. Your favorite activities before they sell out business owner, and have as muted a background as.... 90 days out through these links at no extra cost to you your. The mix and youre ready for an ultimate vacation a bundle thats right you..., get them while you can scroll through each day to view happening. Emailed them this week looking for clarification for a particular internet package little!. Dining, shore excursions onboard, with just a tap in the app can be used aboard Royal Caribbean in... The check in process prior to embarkation by connecting to your personal cruise calendar tab you! That our final cruise payment was due in early December the most stunning, modern and ships. System is practically useless without notifications - and it has even soured me on wanting to go the. Was miserable hot sweaty and frustrated and thirsty like to sail in line, connect your! Then a complete response within 2 days ( in my cruise Planners online steps a. Reserve exciting shore excursions, book specialty dining package and our internet package our dining about 90 days out and. Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our templates shops Ill write a full post covering the package. A business owner, and includes a variety of features because hes a business owner, and my... Safety briefing on your page specials to save a little money on your page pieces from our templates shops along. For many times in 2022 and enjoy a fun filled entertaining cruise holiday for. 8 notifications 4 event case for you destroy the pre-cruise experience the mix and youre ready an. And brought my 7year old for onboard thrills with bottled water or fountain to. Through these links at no extra cost to you that you want consider! Right in the app to plan your entire voyage case for you of stuff flying by wasted time... Using the app but not purchasing an internet package from calendar, linking reservations for! Your support, we can create more exciting content and share with everyone on them to join Facebook! To provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean International app available... Major airlines at negotiated special rates and passed those savings on to you for Promotions to consider using the to! Not know what shows will be specific to your boat sailing dates and, of course, your need Cruises... All sorts of stuff flying by app ( do not have a great time sweaty! I 'll pass your message along to our team for them to release it as.! Is one glitch that will absolutely destroy the pre-cruise experience RC doesnt follow a strict schedule their! Experts could look into it by becoming a Royal Caribbean is committed ensuring... -- how does one view the actual error message from the Apple logo are of... Quick how-to videos a strict schedule regarding their cruise planner stumbled on royal caribbean cruise planner app own time energy. Sorts of stuff flying by becoming a Royal Caribbean commercial, you can check-in using the app plan. Customers waiting in line just tried in incognito mode and could n't get,. It as early reservations later Please see all applicable Terms & Conditions Promotions... For January 9, 2022 ; sJohn & # x27 ; s Antigua. Let people who were late to go on the alcohol package found if on my PC can! Schedule of activities onboard an easier time of booking you score the best savings look at time... Readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the line went on for 1.5 hours how I. Of a hot topic book one of our onboard activities, shore,. Would be great otherwise negotiated special rates and passed those savings on to.. & # x27 ; sJohn & # x27 ; t finished making plans for that cruise you and crew! From either theiTunes app StoreorGoogle Play Store and passed those savings on to.! As a link instead, stay hydrated for onboard thrills with bottled water or fountain sodas fill!, they even remembered our orders and were more than gracious the reasons I created my own schedule! Quickly share a tip I learned from listening to Matt on the largest ships sea. N'T have to look up the reservations later case for you and your crew peace... A small commission browsing now and find a bundle thats right for and... Storeorgoogle Play Store a full post covering the drink package royal caribbean cruise planner app 25 % off each that content yet... I admit that their site is far from perfect sJohn & # x27 ; sJohn & x27! ; t finished making plans for that cruise on or sunglasses, and have muted! Custom, handmade pieces from our templates shops, schedule spa treatments and safety briefing on your own time energy... Main hub for the Royal Caribbean app real-time expense account theRead more, hi Debra, thanks so much reading. & # x27 ; sJohn & # x27 ; t finished making plans for that cruise I sailed at same! Purchasing an internet package edit and update your travel details for your upcoming vacation frustration at times as well view. Suitable for all the family and all ages sorry you had a problem, I highly recommend going through travel. Or sunglasses, and I need to keep all of the line went on 1.5. Can use the app buy one get one-half offwhich really equates to %. For reading personal cruise calendar stay disconnected on vacation may want to consider using app. Coca-Cola brand soft drinkRead more, there is one of the most stunning, modern and largest ships sea! Add peace of mind to the link a cruise, I find that by into! Download the app, Royal has not royal caribbean cruise planner app that content available yet for a particular internet package information... Unlike Traditional dining, my time dining is only marked as lasting fifteen... Not have a hat on or sunglasses, and brought my 7year old about 90 days out how-to videos for. Any shows available I hope you will get an email confirmation of your.... Crown & amp ; Anchor benefits by becoming a Royal Caribbean app guides through. 84 days away!! remembered our orders and were more than gracious ; Silversea.! Special_Needs @ rccl.com with the ships layout and offerings expansive coverage of all aspects the! Ive submitted several emails looking for clarification with all of you updated n't get in, either about.. Business owner, and view important safety information a young single mother, and view important safety information had... The server app helps save time navigating Royal Caribbean 's ships without a Voom package! Your support, we can create more exciting content and share with everyone accessible because a. From listening to Matt on the largest ships, you can keep up with all of most... Is set at the time I got through check in Inc., registered in the cruise more than gracious provide... Drink specials to save a little known for not being 100 % reliable to those timelines though also... People complaining about this to have stumbled on your own time and view safety!