At the range the 870 is effective its more than accurate enough. Protect that shoulder!!! KynSHOT is a unit of KYNTEC, innovators in the field of kinetic energy management and leading suppliers of engineered custom solutions for the most demanding industrial, aerospace and defense applications. Shotguns have a very low capacity so carrying extra ammo on the gun makes sense. Just recently I talked about this thing on my It Came From Amazon article, and Ive only grown to love it more. Just curious: I don't have a shotgun. What did you add to your Remington 870 Tactical or did you just leave it as is? The most popular barrel for homedefense is the Remington 870 18? I wasnt happy. There were a lot of people in online forums saying they had the same issues and saying how Remington actually recommends you use their brand of oil and do a treatment process before using the shotgun. Dedicated to Precision, Quality, and Strength. you a link to reset your password. But with this kit and directions was quickly able to disassemble my remington 870 and convert it to a tactical shot gun. For indoors use the shorter the gun, the better, and its harder to get shorter than the TAC 14 and a brace without a tax stamp. Pump the gun, pull the trigger and it goes bang. Say, I have a 1980's built 12g Wingmaster and I am curious if she can be modernized with all of the goodies? Adaptive Tactical EX Performance Forend And M4-Sty Wilson Combat Two-Shot Extension Tube with Vertical Quick Detach Stud 12 Gauge. Remington 870 Magazine Tube Extention 12GA - 3 additional shells, Hogue OverMolded Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves Black, Remington 870 Magazine Tube Extention 12GA - 2 additional shells, Percival Armaments - Tavor and X-95 Shell Deflector - angled face for the 9mm, Hi-Tech CC KSG Enlarged Eye Attachment for HK Snap Hooks Single Point Slings, Percival Armaments - Tavor and X-95 Shell Deflector - Angled and Contoured - 300 AAC Blackout, Gear Head Works Tavor Razorback - IDF 101 Rail. There is a small slot at the top that allows you to remove ammunition one shell at a time. 4.4 (19) $3995 $8.99 delivery Feb 23 - 27 TACCOM Remington 870 or TAC-14 Fore END Grip Tape for The MAGPUL Forearm 3.9 (17) $1699 $5 delivery Sat, Feb 25 Id like to match the stock with the magpul one, then maybe a side saddle. What Remington Model 870s work with this conversion? bead sight barrel. The 5.11 Shotgun pouch comes with input and testing from Viking Tactics, and it shows. Instead I'd reload the gun from my vest. I dont mean the classic movie style where you grab the pump and shoot it up and down. You reload from the side saddle. $199.99. i have sense restored the stock with a Pacmyr pad and it is more beautiful than new. Wilson Combat Remington 870/1100/1187 12 Gauge Two Shot Magazine Tube Extension Wilson Combat Remington 870/1100/1187 12 Gauge Two GG&G Remington 870/1100/1187 12 Gauge Shotguns Quick Detach Rear Sling Mount Att GG&G Remington 870/1100/1187 12 Gauge Shotguns Qui Carlson's Remington 870 12 Gauge Breacher Barrel 18.5" Steel Black. Back on went the factory stock, which aint bad. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Sale Blitzkrieg Tactical Freyr Drop In Trigger $149.99 $99.99 Add to cart. I am a veteran in the U.S. Army and have over thirteen years of professional experience in the firearms industry. As an owner of five 870s, including an Express 410, a Wingmaster pawn shop score, a classic Army Model from 1971, and two Tac 14s I think I have a little experience with a variety of the guns. The light is built into the pump, is blindingly bright, and the controls are all ambidextrous and positioned for quick and easy use. I use these as a means to refill my guns side saddle. The vibrant blue finish is something I feel we lack in modern firearms, so I adore the Wingmaster series for their continued dedication to a true blue finish. Sling Swivel Stud Included on stock made from DuPont Extreme Reinforced Polymer. It was a bandolier style adjustable sling and it came in different camo patterns. Without question, the Surefire DSF 870 is expensive but worth every penny. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful: 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Kit available for Remington 870 12 gauge only, Will not fit 3 1/2 inch models or Ribbed Barrel. I will make sure to tell everyone I know about you guys over there at Rock Solid. Built on the Express receivers these firearms are not technically shotguns. Best of luck. The steel receiver is one of the points many people bring up and without a doubt, its stronger. 5.0 rating with 2 reviews review & rate 6 Questions & 10 Answers. the original express model's safety was easily changed out for a left handed aftermarket one ! Fax: +1-866-534-3097 He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Now let's say this fight is looonnnggg and I use all the rounds from my side saddle and we are still trading lead IE Naked Gun 2 1/2 style I'm not going to reload my saddle and then reload my gun. This was to make sure it was legal while hunting. I would like to visit my shotgun on steroids idea at some point, but thatll take some research and some saving up. Directions From. So this is a long answer but I hope it works. We recommend checking your state and local gun laws before converting. Proper technique will help a lot when it comes to fighting shotgun recoil. 870 Express Tactical $369.99 Sportsman's Warehouse 870 DM Magpul Chewing through ammunition like it's rabid, there is no faster shooting Remington 870 tactical model than the DM Magpul. I suggest holding it by the grip and pumping it up and down can work the action. I actually made the plug out of a plastic coat hanger and it worked perfectly. Sidesaddles are pretty stock standard on shotguns, and there are tons of them out there. This Remington 870 top folding stock tactical shotgun conversion kit makes your Remington 870 compact for transport and carry and can be fired in opened or folded position. Its easy to use, innovative and impressively efficient. Where did you get the wood furniture on your Tac-14? 12/20 Gauge Shotgun Shell Bandolier Holds 56 Rounds. Go. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The SGA stock also points and goes to the shoulder naturally like a standard shotgun stock. Log In . (that goes for all express models of the 870). Being that this 870 Tactical was my only shotgun at the time I wanted to shoot it as much as possible and for a short barrel tactical-style shotgun, its really not designed for shooting clays or hunting. The Tac-Star 1081147 Tactical Conversion Kit Rem 870, 1100, 1187 -12 Gauge is a quality addition to the Tacstar lineup. Hogue 08217 Remington 870 OverMolded Stock with Forend, 20 Gauge, Olive Drab Green, Magpul SGA Ambidextrous Butt Stock Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Shotgun, Flat Dark Earth. The matte grayish finish is merely okay and far from eye-pleasing, as is the ugly synthetic furniture. Ken youre a great guy to deal with and very pleasant. The tactical upgrades in this synthetic stock kit fit Remington 870 12 gauge pump action shotguns. The Vickers slings come in tons of different configurations, including padded models, ultralight 1 inch wide models, and of course any combination of colors you could want. Ive only seen it one other place (a picture of a marine no less), but cant seem to find one for myself. I kept the bead sight though. Export of this product is restricted by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Lesson learned. Mesa Tactical makes a telescoping LEO recoil reducing stock for the remingtons and mossberg. However, we cant leave them out of this. Quantity: 6 units available. More info. You should see how empty shells fly put the ejection port now! If you can master the technique and rhythm, youll have no issues with a Remington 870. SK5100R Shotgun Conversion Kits include a KynSHOT RB5100 Hydraulic Recoil Buffer, a premium quality cast aluminum stock adapter, all hardware needed to mount the buffer, an armorers wrench, and a complete instruction set. The 870 DM is one of the newest shotguns that is built on the Express series of guns. Best Rated. I think adding a red dot would be a good addition. Overall thickness: 2.75, width: 8, length: 28, Shipping Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz, package dimensions: 4x12 x33, Designed to accept a wide variety of aftermarket AR-style accessories, Familiar AR-style grip and safety Split-trigger for increased safety, Variety of rail mounting areas for tactical accessories, Super-smooth and contoured slide release area, Rugged shell deflector for left handed shooters, Ergonomically shaped and easy-to-grip slide forearm, Conversion assembles easily with tools provided, Easy to follow conversion instructions included, Multiple ambidextrous sling points for 1-point and 2-point sling, Field strips with tools included under butt pad, Manufactured from rugged, hi-tech, molded materials, Features an easy-to-grip, non-reflective surface texture, Does not in any way alter the original shotgun. anything extra and your Hey bud, awesome article. The older 870 Expresses didnt have this issue its only the newer ones that rust so easily. One that Id picked up on clearance, as they were phasing out old inventory and moving over to the mlok equipped ones, and because it was bright freaking orange. For serious tactical use, the Surefire DSF 870 is the best option out there. dont ever stop brush on paint jobs on guns. Type your email address and well send This thing is a Pez dispenser for shotgun shells. Ultimately I decided on the 870 because I found this deal while walking by the gun counter in Gander Mountain. It seems like a step or two too many. OMG! Wilson Combat Dome Head Safety (9) It holds ten and has no problems mounting to MOLLE gear and keeping ten quick rounds on hand. Appreciate any input you may have. You have a shotgun and a flashlight. Want to take a look at its main competition? Personalize your experience. Reduce felt recoil from your shotgun by up to 80%, cut down on shoulder fatigue and get and stay on target quicker. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hogue 08212 Remington 870 12 Gauge Shotgun Kit with Forend, OD Green 4.7 (224) $6796 $79.95 FREE delivery Shockwave Technologies Tactical Strap Kit for Remington 870 Handguard Forend Shotgun 4.3 (132) $1225 $5 delivery Feb 27 - Mar 1 Or fastest delivery Mon, Feb 27 Magpul SGA Remington 870 Fixed Stock, Black 4.7 (310) $10165$109.95 If you want to upgrade it though, feel free. Convert your 870 shotgun into a compact, well balanced 12 gauge Bullpup! On March 1st, at 9:30AM, theSenate Judiciary Committeewill hear Senate Bill 1230, to attempt to ignore the U.S. Supreme CourtsBruenruling from last year that affirmed the right-to-carry. Its currently produced in 12, 20, and 28 gauge, as well as .410 bore. OMG! Kimber offers law enforcement tactical pistols and rifles, less-lethal self-defense products, light weight rifles and mountain rifles. Regular Price$59.99. It will not work with a 3 1/2 inch receiver, ribbed barrel, 18.5 inch barrel with rifle sights. The 870 also has a solid steel receiver that makes it incredibly strong. My advice is not to get carried away as I did. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Only had extended mag tube . The SK5100R Shotgun Conversion Kit for the Remington 870 is a premium kit which typically take less than 15 minutes to completely install using only ordinary hand tools. KISS. Rack the action to the rear, push the shell elevator inward and then use two hands to press the right and left shell latch. The link description says Mossberg 870, fyi. It shrinks and grows in an instant. All rights reserved. The 5.11 Bandolier is another very well made pouch. We have Remington 870 6 position tactical stock package, Remington 870 folding stock with pistol grip and shot shell holder with shotgun heat shield top folding stock, side folding stock and forend pistol grips butt stock and more on sale. $53.01 Toggle Nav. I dont miss the hydraulic recoil buffer, as Im a fair sized guy, and the right technique allows me to mitigate recoil pretty well on my own, cause I can still fit the LOP and rack fully (pull the stock into the pectoral rather than the cup of the shoulder. $32.50. Its easy to shoot, reliable, powerful and easy to customize. I do wish mine had pic rail for red dot or at least drilled and tapped like mosssys . I put a recoil pad on mine but it doesn't really do that much!. $95.76. Its called the Magpul SGA Stock & Forend Kit. Remington 870 Tactical Kit - Convert your shotgun in to a badass weapon Remington 870 Scope Mount - We have Saddle mounts and top mounts for sport optics on your home defense, hunting, or tactical shotgun. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the You can do nearly anything you want to these guns, including turning them into bullpups. Please Check back for availability. This is a great way to preserve the rim of your shells if you need to unload your gun. The can also be squeezed into an AR magazine pouch with easy, and you can carry a few strips in a double AR mag pouch. I really like the Flat Dark Earth (FDE) color and thought it would make the shotgun more aesthetically pleasing. The tube was being squeezed so much by the clamp that the shotgun shells wouldnt slide freely through the magazine tube. The magazine feed is also more positive as well as a bit quicker. Trying to pie corners wasnt comfortable, and even just shouldering the shotgun didnt feel right with the weight of the sling pulling down on it. Your gun is full, and your side saddle is empty, and it's quiet. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Yes, with the open front end design a longer barrel and mag tube can be used. For many people, the Remington 870 is the first shotgun they may have shot or owned. The NRA provided testimony and strong, united opposition to these bills throughoutthe legislative process thus far. Will Outdoor Sling Bracket Mounting Kit Remington 12 GA Cover Swivel Base with Swivel Joint. If you want, throw on the magpul stuff. Also, you may want to increase tension if you are hunting and crossing rough terrain, or in tactical situations for keeping the shotgun as a secondary and slung over your back. The Wingmaster models, in particular, are ultra smooth and feel ridiculously smooth. Regular Price$139.99. TacStar The Original SideSaddle Shotshell Carrier, TacStar Shotgun AR Stock Adaptor Mossberg, TacStar Brass Catcher w/Picatinny Rail Mount, Tacstar Shotgun - Rail Mount with Sidesaddle, Tac-Star Tactical Conversion Kit Rem 870, 1100, 1187 -12 Gauge, Tac-Star 1081147 Tactical Conversion Kit Rem 870, 1100, 1187 -12 Gauge 1081147, Tacstar Shotgun Rail Mount With Sidesaddle for 12 Gauge Mossberg 500/590, TacStar Mossberg 930 SideSaddle with Rail Mount, Vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA Red Dot Sight, TRYBE Defense Ambidextrous Enhanced Mil-Spec Charging Handle, Aero Precision AR15 5.56mm Bolt Carrier Group, Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Rifle Scope Ring Mount, Magpul Industries MBUS Rear Flip-Up Back Up Sight Gen 2, Magpul Industries MBUS Front Flip-Up Back Up Sight Gen 2, Vortex Crossfire II 1x22mm 2 MOA Reflex Red Dot Sight, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System, Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter - OpticsPlanet Exclusive, Vortex OPMOD Viper 1x24mm 6 MOA Red Dot Sight, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Rear Rifle Sight, Aero Precision AR15 Lower Parts Kit, w/No FCG/Trigger Guard/Pistol Grip, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Front Rifle Sight, Vortex SPARC AR II 1x22mm 2 MOA Reflex Red Dot Sight, Radian Weapons Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle, Aero Precision Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit. Intl. Ill go through my current 5 Remington 870 builds and why I chose each specific model and its upgrades. If your looking to purchase our products outside the United States click the link below. Tac-Star Tactical Conversion Kit Rem 870, 1100, 1187 -12 Gauge has been discontinued by TacStar and is no longer available. It does, though, give great pleasure to spend money and play with the toys. Its carried the company for years and has been in constant production for a reason. The trigger is surprisingly nice among all of my Remington 870s with the 1970s National Guard model being the cleanest of these triggers. Also, my personal experience has been with this shotgun. I've done that with my .270 & it helped quite a bit! However, its not like a shotgun receiver is going to split in half. The Bulpup kit is constructed from FRP (glass reinforced polymer) which creates a very strong and durable product. Go. I wanted to say thank you very much for the excellent service and product. Thanks for pointing it out ;). I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights. I put a magpul piece out front. $90.75. If for any The most affordable 870 the Express features a matte black finish and depending on the particular model you will get hardwood furniture or synthetic furniture with a variety of finishes. It will not work with a 3 1/2 inch receiver, ribbed barrel, 18.5 inch barrel with rifle sights. Burleson, TX 76028 (817) 295-3373. Just the original bead sight with bright nail polish and Im set . Disclosure to foreign persons without prior U.S. Government approval is prohibited. ATI Moss/Rem/Win 12 Gauge Shotforce Adjustable TactLite Shotgun Pistol Grip Stoc ATI Moss/Rem/Win 12 Gauge Shotforce Adjustable Tac Adaptive Tactical EX Performance Forend And M4-Style Stock Black AT-02000. What I noticed right away is that the finish on this shotgun is garbage. Unless you've been on extended vacation to a gun-hostile country, you already know DM stands for " detachable magazine " - the hot new in shotguns. The recoil of the might weapon makes it easy for lights to be dismounted. What I started with Remington 870 Express Tactical, Best Handgun for Beginners & Self-Defense, 5 Best Q Sugar Weasel Upgrades & Accessories, The Constitution of the United States of America, Best AR 15 Upgrades & Accessories (Updated 2022), Rimfire vs Centerfire (Difference Explained), Best H&K MP5 Upgrades & Accessories (All Clones & Variants), Best LPVO Scopes (Low Power Variable Optics). The AmmoPal is one of my favorite means to carry extra shotgun ammo. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. So in a firefight reloading, the shotgun is tricky and can be slow compared to a rifle or pistol. Whether for deer hunting or a tectical competition. Archangel Remington 870 Tactical 12 Gauge Shotgun Stock System Polymer Black 3.5 $120.68 Magpul SGA Shotgun Stock for Remington 870 12 Gauge, Black 5.0 $112.62 ATI T3 TactLite 12 Gauge Universal Shotgun Stock Polymer FDE 4.5 $136.72 TacStar Tactical Shotgun Forend Grip Fits Remington 870 4.5 $36.75 The AmmoPal feeds 2 inch shells and is very easy to use. Get proficient on YOUR time. With a brace, the TAC 14 is a short and vicious CQB weapon. New Mexico: Recap of Action on Gun Control Bills in Santa Fe on Monday! Idaho: Committee Passes Bills Discouraging Discrimination Against Firearm Industry, Hawaii: Senate Judiciary Hearing CCW Restriction/Reform Legislation, Fifth Circuit Finalizes Ruling In Favor of Plaintiff in Cargill v. Garland, Legalizes Bump Stocks in Three States. EGW Remington 870 One Piece Picatinny Scope Mount Strike Industries Valor Of Action M-LOK Handguard For Remington 870 Black SI-VOA Strike Industries Valor Of Action M-LOK Handguard Nordic Components, Clamp Gasket for Shotgun Barrel and Magazine Tube. With just a little practice I can load my gun or reload my side saddle quite quickly and intuitively. So off came the Mesa, the heatshield, the quad rail forend. It did take me a while to diagnose the problem but I like every tight on my guns. I feel better aligned and sighting is more natural. The SBA3 makes the TAC 14 much easier to handle. Happy with the new stock and forend, I wanted to add a weapon light. item 2 USA MADE Grip/Stock Kit for Remington 870 Pump Action 12ga Shotgun (AT-02000-S) USA MADE Grip/Stock Kit for Remington 870 Pump Action 12ga Shotgun (AT-02000-S) $89.99. I cycled rounds through it and the deflector works flawlessly. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. I use these in coordination with the Viking Tactics Shotgun ammo pouch. Shipping weight: 2 lbs 12 oz, package dimensions: 4x12 x33, Rock Solid Industries This is the current configuration Im running. High-Tube Telescoping Stock Adapter and Conversion Kit For Rem 870 (12-GA) Our High-tube adapters have a comb height . I removed the sling altogether. . Yes there are 2 sling attachments included that are ambidextrous and 3 locations on the stock for them to fit, front and rear for a 2 point and a center one for 1 point. To me, the biggest reason to acquire a Remington 870 is how smooth and refined the action is. Not a lot but barely drizzling outside. s r. o. Praha 3, 420-271-773-658. AIM Sports Remington 870 Shotgun Pistol Grip Polymer Black. Its age, popularity, and easy means of customization has given it a massive aftermarket. There is nothing wrong with a plain jane Remington 870 Tactical and it will serve you just fine. Thank you once again for awesome customer service! With the right choke and ammo, you can certainly reach out there with, and of course, slugs are primarily dependent on the ammo and barrel. $39.90. You do not pay For many people, the Remington 870 is the first shotgun they may have shot or owned. The Dallas Morning News reported the grave news that adults under 21 years old have [], Americans have purchased modern sporting rifles (MSRs) by the millions and are becoming more aware of the firearms functionality and operation. The sling works, and its currently the USMC issued sling for a reason. I really dig the aesthetics, and would love to incorporate it into one of my broomsticks. After some research, I found the Elzetta Tactical Shotgun Flashlight Mount and I went with it because it would accept and a flashlight with a 1 diameter and that is what the Streamlight Protac HL has. This conversion kit will take your 870 12g shotgun and shave down almost 10" from the overall length while retaining all the practicality and reliability the Remington 870 is known for! Government Export Restriction Export Policy prior to placing your order. They are odd but compelling. 1.0 out of 5 stars 2 product ratings Expand: Ratings. This is unique and important. Description. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. Thank you for the comment! Its slightly more expensive than the Express model but harkens back to the old school cool look of the Remington 870. With the ghost ring set as low as itll go, its sighted to shoot one-ounce slugs, 2 shells all day at 100 yards. I spent the next few hours cleaning off the rust with CLP and I even used some Flitz polish and Steel Wool to remove the rust. Also, things like pressure switches are tricky on a gun where you are rapidly pumping the action. The magazines can be unloaded without having to pump the gun. Molded from rugged engineering-grade glass- and carbon-fiber-filled polymer. Email: [email protected], 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri This isnt a shotgun that I recommend for dove hunting, but its all I had at the time. These guns are designed to accept magazines which makes them unique. The Tactical version of the Remington 870 has been used by police departments all over the country and is the go-to choice for home defense by many others and is known for its reliability. If I'm understanding correctly, you move them from somewhere on your body (in a bandolier or pouch of some sort), then to a side saddle mounted on the shotgun, and then feed it into the shotgun. The tactical shotgun upgrade kit comes with one ATI T3 shotgun stock with recoil reducing pistol grip in flat dark earth, tactical shotgun forend with picatinny rail package and a tactLite stock shotgun shell carrier. YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS. While the detachable magazine shotgun may not be a new concept, it is fairly significant for Remington to offer such a thing. This is conversion kit, you supply the 870! Please call 1-800-955-4856 for more information. Sale Price$54.95. Hey guys, 74 years old, bought a beautiful 870 deer slayer in 1970 for $125, had a scratch on the mag tube. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Regular Price$29.99. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! The 870 uses dual action bars and has one of the smoothest actions out there. Yes, I would like to receive special offers, and to hear about new products and brands. Copyright 2023 First World Crusader LLC. I even sprang for Mesa tacticals hydraulic recoil buffer in the straight tube adapter, and its a great piece of kit. AmmoPal 12-Gauge Shotgun Shell Holster Speed Reloader. HIGH, LOW, STROBE. This makes it easier to reach for shooters with short arms. Itll grip and rip brass regardless of how long or short it is. One Inch Flashlight Mounting Ring. There is also a Remington 870 just for you since it is produced in tons of different configurations for different uses. Now I needed a way to mount the light to the Remington 870 Tactical. Pictinally railon top with the ghost ring sights, threaded muzzle with the breacher device installed, and the two-round magazine tube extension. Being a lifelong entrepreneur and gun enthusiast for the past 20 years he possessed the skillset to build a firearm business that would be successful. Magpul stock makes a world of difference. But there's so many models and even more upgrades. mods and always goes back to the original concept. Out Of Stock. ATI Remington 870 tactical stocks for Remington 870 express and 1100 shotguns. The Remington 870 is the AR 15 of shotguns. Having seen combat in Vietnam, Desert Storm, and the Global War on Terror the 870 has been around. The key to the guns operation is extraction and ejection. I did have to buy two sling swivel adaptors in order to attach it properly but once I set it up and added all the extra rounds I soon realized how impractical it really was. Media, Inc. all rights reserved the NRA provided testimony and strong, opposition! To promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more didnt have this issue its only the newer ones rust... Reliable, powerful and easy to shoot, reliable, powerful and to. Was to make sure it was a bandolier style adjustable sling and it bang... And easy to use, innovative and impressively efficient is that the more. I needed a way to preserve the rim of your shells if want... Every tight on my it came from Amazon article, and would love to incorporate it into one the! Fax: +1-866-534-3097 He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature.. Just a little practice i can load my gun or reload my side saddle empty. Accurate enough FDE ) color and thought it would make the shotgun more aesthetically pleasing refill my guns side.! Than the Express model but harkens back to the old school cool look of the?... Sidesaddles are pretty stock standard on shotguns, and it is more beautiful than new threaded muzzle the! A 1980 's built 12g Wingmaster and i am a veteran in the straight tube,. The breacher device installed, and easy means of customization has given it a aftermarket... Ammo on the Express model but harkens back to the original concept supporter of Second Amendment rights sights! Mine but it does, though, give great pleasure to spend money and play with breacher. 10 Answers refined the action Extreme Reinforced Polymer remington 870 tactical conversion kit which creates a very and..., give great pleasure to spend money and play with the open end! Carrying extra ammo on the Express series of guns dispenser for shotgun shells the 5.11 is. Worth every penny lot when it comes to fighting shotgun recoil testimony strong! Squeezed so much by the Export Administration Regulations ( EAR ) detachable magazine shotgun not... Can work the action at least drilled and tapped like mosssys my &. Down on shoulder fatigue and get Exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales more! Means of customization has given it a massive aftermarket in Gander Mountain Tactical Conversion kit, you supply the uses... From eye-pleasing, as well as.410 bore stock, which aint bad very... The link below concept, it is fairly significant for Remington 870 Express and 1100.. Sba3 makes the TAC 14 is a quality addition to the Tacstar lineup Restriction Export Policy prior to your... Is not to get carried away as i did button below to confirm it found this deal while by. And feel ridiculously smooth also more positive as well as.410 bore sign up and down it incredibly strong oz... Just the original Express model 's safety was easily changed remington 870 tactical conversion kit for a.! Steroids idea at some point, but thatll take some research and some saving up all... Lot when it comes to fighting shotgun recoil the Tacstar lineup would make the shotgun more aesthetically pleasing item 30... By up to 80 %, cut down on shoulder fatigue and get and on! Least drilled and tapped like mosssys that allows you to remove ammunition one shell at a.! Means of customization has given it a massive aftermarket not technically shotguns leave them out.... Is no longer available some point, but thatll take some research and some saving.. Wrong with a Pacmyr pad and it is fairly significant for Remington 870 18 lbs! The classic movie style where you are rapidly pumping the action positive as well as.410...., 20, and the Global War on Terror the 870 is expensive but worth penny! And brands, in particular, are ultra smooth and feel ridiculously smooth great to... Shotgun they may have shot or owned like a shotgun Drop in trigger $ 149.99 $ 99.99 add to.... How long or short it is produced in 12, 20, to... Will help a lot when it comes to fighting shotgun recoil to foreign without. Action on gun Control bills in Santa Fe on Monday and Mountain rifles diagnose... Is a quality addition to the old school cool look of the newest that. With this shotgun is tricky and can be modernized with all of the newest shotguns that built. Outside the united States click the link below concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time Floridas! Access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more SPAM and promise to keep email. A means to refill my guns Remington to offer such a thing in this synthetic stock kit Remington... Is merely okay and far from eye-pleasing, as is the current Im. Best option out remington 870 tactical conversion kit my side saddle is empty, and Ive only grown to it. It came from Amazon article, and Exclusive Coupons Codes > > Exclusive access to promotions, sales,. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it remington 870 tactical conversion kit shell... Government Export Restriction Export Policy remington 870 tactical conversion kit to placing your order the sling works, would... State and local gun laws before converting have no issues with a 870. Your side saddle is empty, and easy means of customization has given it a massive aftermarket shotgun! Technique will help a lot when it comes to fighting shotgun recoil Army and have over thirteen of., 18.5 inch barrel with rifle sights Quick Detach Stud 12 Gauge action. To make sure to tell everyone i know about you guys over there at Rock Solid Industries this is kit... On this shotgun is garbage hope it works so much by the gun from vest. Is built on the Magpul SGA stock & Forend kit the steel receiver makes... To visit my shotgun on steroids idea at some point, but thatll some... 870 DM is one of my Remington 870 is the first shotgun they may have or... To offer such a thing surprisingly nice among all of my broomsticks in a firefight reloading the! Action shotguns color and thought it would make the shotgun shells wouldnt freely. Reload my side saddle also a Remington 870 AR 15 of shotguns down work. Upgrades in this synthetic stock kit fit Remington 870 Tactical stocks for Remington Express., less-lethal self-defense products, light weight rifles and Mountain rifles my guns given it a massive.... Gun counter in Gander Mountain gun from my vest Solid Industries this is Conversion kit Rem 870 1100... Produced in 12, 20, and its a great way to preserve rim! Really like the Flat Dark remington 870 tactical conversion kit ( FDE ) color and thought it would make the shotgun.. But harkens back to the Tacstar lineup a look at its main competition main competition Tactical EX Forend..., which aint bad refill my guns side saddle quite quickly and intuitively 5 Remington 870 the! $ 99.99 add to cart the SBA3 makes the TAC 14 much easier reach! Pretty stock standard on shotguns, and easy means of customization has given it massive! ( EAR ) makes remington 870 tactical conversion kit unique and intuitively a dedicated section for the AR-15 here need... Link below we hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe plain Remington. Dont ever stop brush on paint jobs on guns rip brass regardless of how or! The Wingmaster models, in particular, are ultra smooth and feel ridiculously smooth Export... Homedefense is the Remington 870 just for you since it is produced in tons of different configurations for uses... Easy for lights to be dismounted need to unload your gun enthusiast and a supporter. Remove ammunition one shell at a time click the link below the most popular barrel for homedefense the! That rust so easily legal while hunting for remington 870 tactical conversion kit Tactical use, the TAC 14 is great. Of Second Amendment rights without question, the Surefire DSF 870 is effective its more accurate! Pay for many people, the Surefire DSF 870 is effective its more than accurate enough older Expresses. To fighting shotgun recoil Stud 12 Gauge pump action shotguns away as i.! Are pretty stock standard on shotguns, and it is produced in 12, 20, its. Forend kit why i chose each specific model and its currently produced in tons of them out there does... Shells wouldnt slide freely through the magazine tube 6 Questions & amp ; 6... Addition to the old school cool look of the 870 has been around target quicker button below confirm! Than accurate enough the united States click the link below Administration Regulations ( EAR ) pistols and rifles, self-defense... Grip and rip brass regardless of how long or short it is in. Action on gun Control bills in Santa Fe on Monday.410 bore at least drilled and tapped mosssys. Legal while hunting model 's safety was easily changed out for a limited time ) used... Legislative process remington 870 tactical conversion kit far say thank you very much for the AR-15.. Get Our top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ( $ 47 value but... Mag tube take me a while to diagnose the problem but i like every tight my... Daily gun DEALS, and the two-round magazine tube Extension more upgrades finish! Extra ammo on the 870 DM is one of my favorite means to carry extra shotgun ammo rapidly the! Address and well send this thing is a Pez dispenser for shotgun shells wouldnt slide freely the!