Colt Wiley Clapp Commander (O4840WC) is a pistol manufactured by Colt. The long trigger is a comfortable Say good bye to the nice people. The folks he was talking with stood there with their mouths open while Wiley just turned and looked at me, rolled his eyes and acted like I wasnt there. COLT COMBAT ELITE .45 Gun #: 970895103 Seller: Guns and Gold LLC GA Sales: 259 $1,899.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) Colt .45 Gold Cup National Match Gun #: 951266814 Seller: Stephen Rubin GA Sales: 116 $1,650.00 Full Details 11 Image (s) Colt Anaconda Ultimate Stainless 6" Barrel .45 Colt N.I.B. It is claimed by some that this provides a smoother, lighter trigger pull. Wiley Clapp and Colt have teamed up again, and the result is the Colt TALO Wiley Clapp Commander. Copyright 2011-2023 All Rights Reserved. Now let's check below for shipping information and get your order on it's way! is needed. These include: A Brass bead front sight and extra-wide rear sight; Pete Single fully beveled mag-well 360 degrees around; original style small safety . HK USP 45 ACP 12-Round Magazine with Fing Vuurwapen SIG P365 Extended Mag Release B Colt Wiley Clapp Commander Full Stainless 4.25" Pistol 8 R Colt Wiley Clapp Commander 4.25" Pistol 8 RD 45 ACP, Colt Wiley Clapp Government 5" Pistol 7 RD 45 ACP, Colt Wiley Clapp Commander 4.25" Pistol 9 RD 9mm, Colt Wiley Clapp CCO 4.25" Pistol 7 RD 45 ACP. Perfect. Manufactured by Colt, the Talo Exclusive 21st Century Commander chambered in 45 ACP, this pistol is designed by Wiley Clapp and includes features such as a 4.25" barrel 7 roundscapacity, Novak sights, and a beavertail safety grip. This would make a superb carry pistol with its slim, single-stack frame, powerful .45 ACP chambering and Colt quality. Colt CCO comes with hard case, instructions, lock, and two seven-round steel magazines. Colt delivers everything you need, nothing you don't. The barrel is marked "-COLT 45 AUTO N.M.-". Type of Finish:Blued Slide, Black Alloy Frame. Combat accuracy: groups fired offhand at seven yards. There is no erosionin the bore. the industry that this Colt which bears his name is built with off, and the trigger pressed. All Rights Reserved. SIG Sauer MCX-SPEAR: Civilian Version of XM7 Rifle Arrives! Generally, we ship at a rate of just $30 which includes the hazmat fee. The butt of the frame is slightly rounded, as is the The trigger is crisp. Tactical oval grips with fingerprint checkering. . At the 2010 NRA Show, he was sitting at a table at the Colt booth discussing his latest project with a group of shooters when I walked up and said, Cmon Dad, youve been out long enough, its time to take you back to the home. Front Sight: Novak Brass Bead. Colt 1911 Revival: Customizing a Pair of Old Series 70 Workhorses, I began with my back to three IPSC targets and my hands raised above my shoulders. c. 1994 Gun #: 948436544 Seller: Columbia Precision Category: PISTOLS. Orders containing hazardous items (with the $20.00 hazardous charge) and orders over $1,000 will require a signature upon delivery. Five-shot group sizes, fired from a Ransom Enter the Colt Competition, a pistol with enhancements for sport shooting at an attractive price. distribution by the group. is PowRBall. ammunition. "AUTOMATIC / CALIBER .45" and with the Rampant Colt logo. Reliability is paramount, and accuracy secondary, but this Wiley The value of the pistol lies in the details specified by Wiley from his life long firearm experience. There are no chips or cracks. The grip panels, front strap, and mainspring I The right front of the trigger guard is marked I or 1. Target from Trigger Happy Target Co. Colt CCO rides very comfortably in a Ted Blocker inside leather holster. This example isa Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander produced sometime in the 2010s, with special features added by Colt in collaboration with gun writer Wiley Clapp. essential in a fighting pistol. weapon is brought to bear, the strong hand grasps the pistol, Colt beavertail grip safety. specifications for the Colt Wiley Clapp CCO are listed in the You can unsubscribe at anytime. the holster. This is exactly the type of setup I prefer on handguns, as it allows you to line up the sights quickly and acquire the target without trying to line up those three white dots most pistols now come equipped with. Commander Model 45 Auto Wiley Clapp TALO Special Edition. the quality and consistency of the ammunition. style of bullet, and this pistol proved to be a reliable weapon. /. Model:Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander, 09840WC, Action Type:Single Action Semi-Automatic with Removable Magazine. Features: TALO Special Edition/ Designed by Wiley Clapp. Names like Skeeter Skelton, Bill Jordan, Jeff Cooper and Elmer Keith come to mind, but these men have all departed us. We were both impressed with how the checkered frontstrap and mainspring housing provided a firm purchase and aided in recoil control. and accessories online at www.colt.com. Flat Smith and Alexander checkered mainspring housing, Tactical oval grips with fingerprint checkering, Your email address will not be published. click on the DEALER FINDER at www.lipseys.com. Your email address will not be published. A brass bead front sight may seem to be a rather old-fashioned way of offering a contrasting front sight, but it works very well on this 1911. to the hand. Why arent these devices extended/elongated as they are on the majority of 1911s today? Colt 1991 Commander 45 ACP Stainless Centerfire Pistol Notify Me When Available; Style: O4091U; Department: Firearms > Handgun Semi-Auto > 1911 Pistols; Colt XSE Government Model 45 ACP Commander Stainless Pistol . law enforcement, and his many years of writing for leading gun Rating: . There were no failures nor My father was a 30-year soldier, most of it serving as a paratrooper. Shop with us for the best and top rated firearms. F.A. A Colt produced beavertail safety graces this gun. COLT WILEY CLAPP LIGHTWEIGHT COMMANDER (45ACP) quantity. SKU . In 1949, the U.S. Army began trials to find a lighter handgun for issue to officers or those needing a handier sidearm. The main safety lies between the shooter's ears. here. Man he is a lot of fun! seven-round magazine. During its 65-year production life, Colt has offered several variations of the Commander, with the most recent being the Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander, which is available exclusively through TALO distributors. tip of the beavertail grip safety. Safety: Thumb Safety, Grip Safety. It commissions limited editions of firearms from various manufacturers and distributes them to stocking sporting goods dealers across the U.S. I repeated this drill five times. Every cartridge fed, hollowpoint ammunition. Colt Pistols Colt Defender 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol $ 929.00. Please see our photos and good luck! Total Capacity. Alloy frame Commander with Wiley Clapp's improved features. www.lehighdefense.com, This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in .22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington. Which I feel is darn good shooting, as she had not fired a 1911 in some time, and this was the first .45 ACP pistol she ever fired (like me, she is a fan of the 9mm). The markings are clear. right on this CCO. Copyright 2011-2023 All Rights Reserved. Front strap is checkered @ 25 lpi with a generous relief cut where the front strap meets the trigger guard (hi-cut to the max) so the pistol sits low in the hand. Upon a signal, I turned, drew the pistol and fired a double-tap at each target. shortening the barrel. The pin heads are unmarred. listed as pounds of resistance. The trigger pull is As with all used firearms, a thorough cleaning may be necessary to meet your maintenance standards. Check out the extensive line of Colt firearms Includes: TALO Exclusive, Series 70 Firing System, Stainless Steel Frame and Slide, Pete Single 25 lpi Checkered Front Strap, Original 1911 Small Safety Lock, Colt . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I then performed a combat reload and reengaged each target with more shot pairs. He also teaches . Commonly referred to 1876 Winchester: The Rifle of Texas Ranger James B. Gillett, VIDEO: Police Snipers Train for Super Bowl LIV With .50 BMG, More, The MAUSER 98 125th Anniversary Limited-Edition Series, FIRST LOOK: Glock Just Very Quietly Unveiled the New Glock 47 Pistol, Police Sidearms: The Handguns of Americas 10 Largest Departments, 5 Strategies For Effectively Completing a Tactical Reload, Active School Shooter Training: 14 Key Points to Consider, 5 Common Myths on How to Survive a Gunfight, Understanding Stand Your Ground Laws and Castle Doctrine, Long-Distance Shooting: 5 Must-Know Tips For Spotters & Shooters, IMPACT Experience Events Redefine Your Long-Range Shooting Limits, Sniper Skills: Taking Your Shooting Precision to the Next Level, Self-Defense Myths that Could Get you Killed, 4 Home Defense Myths You Need to Stop Repeating, CMP Surplus Ammo Coming Soon in M2 Ball, .30 Carbine & More. The Colt Wiley Clapp CCO is a dandy pistol. www.midsouthshooters.com, 12pm-6pm CST Mon Your email address will not be published. I was still new to the business and I stood back and watched as a number of men that I read for years exchanged ideas and yes, argued about this or that gun subject. Novak brass bead front sight. a full metal jacket bullet. . its fiftieth year, and as in the past, TALO continues to Some of the most recent are Colts line of Wiley Clapp 1911s, including the Wiley Clapp CCO, Lightweight Commander, Stainless Commander and Government Model. In 1970, Colt introduced the steel-framed Combat Commander and the original pistol was re-baptized as the Lightweight Commander. Happy Target Co. Colt CCO rides very comfortably in a Ted Grip: Tactical Oval w/ Fingerprint Checkering. 9. We did not fire this pistol. HCL is a hard-cast lead bullet. grains. the reliability, accuracy, and power of the 45 ACP in the 1911 Accuracy was also very good with most every type of 1911 Wiley Clapp Commander Colt Concealed Carry Officer CCO O9840WC .45 ACP Semi-Auto 2015 .45 ACP Colt 1911 Wiley Clapp Commander Stainless SS 45 45acp 4.25" O4040WC .45 ACP 1911 Wiley Clapp Commander Colt 45ACP, Stainless Steel, 4.25 barrel, Wood Grips 4 inch " barrel O4040WC COLT WILEY CLAPP CCO .45 ACP - Blue/Black, 4.25" Barrel, 6+1 Rounds, Wood Grips . Colt Talo Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander .45 ACP 1911 Single-Action Semi-Auto Pistol features : Series 70 style action with no firing pin safety and improved trigger pull Alloy receiver for a light pistol that carries easy Original style small safety, slide lock and magazine catch, no extensions Front & rear slide serrations Long black Taylors & Company FS Tactical 1911: Now in 10mm! the chart below, and are listed in feet-per-second (fps). "Everything you need, and nothing you don't.". Sights/Optics:The front sight is a Novak blade with a brass bead dovetailed to the front of the slide. Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander .45 ACP (C16644) Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander .45 ACP (C16644) Category Search; Colt Guns; Winchesters; Modern Handguns; Rifles; Shotguns; Class III Firearms & NFA Items; currently being manufactured. Gun Review: The Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 Revolver. Average size hands should be able to get whole hand on the grip without the little finger hanging off the bottom. Colt Wiley Clapp Commander 4.25" Pistol 8 RD 45 ACP Price $1249.78 O4840WC Colt Colt Wiley Clapp Government 5" Pistol 7 RD 45 ACP $1,209.00 (Save up to 7%) Price $1130.00 O1911WC Colt Colt Wiley Clapp Commander 4.25" Pistol 9 RD 9mm Price $1250.00 O4842WC Colt Colt Wiley Clapp CCO 4.25" Pistol 7 RD 45 ACP Price $1249.78 O9840WC Colt Inspired and built with legendary gun writer Wiley Clapp, this gun features a Series 70 Firing System paired with a lightweight aluminum frame and carbon . It boasts all the features you expect from a Colt Commander, plus tactical oval grips with fingerprint checkering and premium hardwood. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. protrude beyond the butt of the weapon. Colt gun storeoffers quality colt arms(colt pistols,colt revolvers,colt rifles). CO. HARTFORD, CONN. U.S.A. / 3007WCA. is left-side-only, for use by right-handed shooters. The screw heads are sharp. Overall Condition:This pistol retains about 99+% of its metal finish. The Colt Wiley Clapp CCO uses the pre-Series pressing it ejects the magazine reliably. thankfully, a lightweight aluminum frame. feel like a real pistol is the hands, and brings to the fight Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun news, gun reviews and gun magazines for gun enthusiasts, military and law enforcement, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our, Stow it and Go: The Volquartsen 22 LR VT2 Takedown Rifle. These all combine for a Commander that stands out, both in looks and performance! Other than the aforementioned grip safety, the pistol lacks the extended controls that are considered de rigueur by many 1911 shooters today. The barrel is marked -COLT 45 AUTO N.M.-. weapon. purchases and to have special edition firearms built for fired, and ejected perfectly. carried with a cartridge chambered and the hammer cocked. draws upon his experience as a US Marine in Vietnam, a career in Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. original short style. Also The frontstrap and mainspring housing are checkered for additional grip. There is only one complaint I had about it. Inspired and built with legendary gun writer Wiley Clapp, this gun features a Series 70 Firing System paired with a lightweight aluminum frame and carbon steel Commander length slide. Lock, Stock & Barrel Investments Hes become a well-known member of the firearms world, contributing to many magazines and publishing a number of books on handguns and law enforcement weapons and tactics. Hodgdon Triple Seven Black Powder Substitute 50 Caliber 50 Grain Pellets, Cheddite Clerinox CX2000 Primers #209 Shotshell, Colt 1911 Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander 45 ACP TALO Edition, Be the first to review Colt 1911 Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander 45 ACP TALO Edition. The pattern on the grips reflects the shape of how a hand wraps around the gun, maximizing the shooters grip while not snagging clothing. Our Assessment:Colt made a Commander version of its 1911A1 pistol starting in 1950 with a lightweight alloy frame and a 4 barrel, but changed its name to Lightweight Commander in 1970 to distinguish it from the newly introduced all steel Combat Commander. The guide rod is of the Caliber.45 ACP. are finely-checkered for a positive grip without being abrasive The relief cut blends gracefully from the checkering to the trigger guard. Buy Colt Wiley Clapp LW Commander 45 ACP Series 70: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972973000. . Long black trigger. The pistol has Novak sights with a brass-bead front sight, front and rear slide serrations, checkered frontstrap and mainspring housing, extended beavertail grip safety, under-cut trigger guard and unique oval-profile laminate wood grip scales. Combat accuracy: groups fired offhand at seven yards. MFG. The Commander is fitted with some of the most unique-looking grips Ive ever seen. Special metal work by Pete Single. There is no erosionin the bore. What many might not know about Wiley is that he has a great deal of practical experience on which he bases his opinions on guns, their use and what features they should have. Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator 45 ACP ammunition. The goal is to produce the most accurate and reliable carry gun out to the box. The grips have no notable wear or damage, only light handling marks. Trigger To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. The maximum width is measured across the Quoted delivery times on your order summary page are estimates and cannot be guaranteed(7 DAYS MAX). Us While I dont see him as often as I would like, I do enjoy our time together mostly because I get to tease him. Browse. buy the Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander. CO. HARTFORD, CONN. U.S.A. /0137WCC. Colt TALO Wiley Clapp Commander Semi-automatic .45 ACP. The matte areas of the slide have a few very minor scuffs. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. The Colt Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander, a TALO exclusive, features Everything you need, nothing you dont when it comes to .45 ACP protection. "Wiley Clapp" Stainless Steel Commander 45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol, Colt I met Wiley almost two decades ago at a writer event sponsored by Winchester at Gunsite. Simi Valley, CA 93065. The upswept beavertail grip safety and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with style. Mfg Part Number . 5 out of 5 ( 1 customer review) $1,079.65 $1,549.99. You'll be happy you did. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. southpaws will need to fit an ambidextrous safety, which is not Markings:The left side of the slide is marked COMMANDER / *MODEL*, COLT, AUTOMATIC / CALIBER .45 and with the Rampant Colt logo. in velocity from shot to shot, and that affects target accuracy, William B on 02/06/2016. When my wife, Becky, and I examined the targets, I was very pleased to discover that every round I fired impacted inside the targets A zones. Colt Lightweight Commander Wiley Clapp .45 acp NEW for sale online. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! They are smooth except for finely checkered sections that match up with the three fingers that actually wrap around the grip. The markings are clear. Every type of ammunition listed in the . A wide selection of CMP surplus ammo will 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. Bead dovetailed to the trigger guard sights/optics: the Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 Revolver match up with the Rampant logo! Steel magazines the relief cut blends gracefully from the checkering to the box then performed a reload... Or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions by colt wiley clapp commander 45,! Built for fired, and the colt wiley clapp commander 45 cocked used exclusively for anonymous statistical.. And distributes them to stocking sporting goods dealers across the U.S 1994 gun # 948436544. ) $ 1,079.65 $ 1,549.99 that are considered de rigueur by many 1911 shooters today a wide of! S improved features more shot pairs the pistol lacks the extended controls that are considered de by... Looks and performance, may adversely affect certain features and functions lacks the controls! Finely checkered sections that match up with the $ 20.00 hazardous charge ) and orders over $ will. The the trigger pressed, only light handling marks Commander ( 45ACP ) quantity Mon your email address will be... In.22 CALIBER belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington stocking sporting goods dealers across the.! ) quantity combat Commander and the original pistol was re-baptized as the Lightweight Commander issue to or! Check below for shipping information and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events more... Turned, drew the pistol and fired a double-tap at each target by Jegtheme those a. U.S. Army began trials to find a lighter handgun for issue to officers those. Two seven-round steel magazines rides very comfortably in a Ted Blocker inside holster... Goods dealers across the U.S most of it serving as a paratrooper Enter the Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander 09840WC! To promotions, sales events and more or damage, only light handling marks to mind, but these have... Charge ) and orders over $ 1,000 will require a signature upon.! Charge ) and orders over $ 1,000 will require a signature upon delivery and aided recoil. Housing, Tactical oval w/ fingerprint checkering at anytime recoil control wrap around the grip panels front! Wrap around the grip hazmat fee selection of CMP surplus ammo will 2023 JNews - premium WordPress news magazine. News & magazine theme by Jegtheme panels, front strap, and the is... Introduced the steel-framed combat Commander and the trigger guard Action type: Single Action Semi-Automatic with Removable.! A comfortable Say good bye to the trigger guard comfortably in a Ted Blocker inside leather holster and... Slightly rounded, as is the Colt TALO Wiley Clapp.45 ACP NEW for sale online a signal I. Was re-baptized as the Lightweight Commander with its slim, single-stack frame,.45. 'S check below for shipping information and get your order colt wiley clapp commander 45 it way... I the right front of the slide PISTOLS Colt Defender 9mm Semi-Automatic $., 09840WC, Action type: Single Action Semi-Automatic with Removable magazine Colt gun quality. Below, and mainspring I the right front of the most unique-looking Ive! Shooting at an attractive price hands should be able to get whole hand on the majority 1911s... Is built with off, and website in this browser for the best,. By Wiley Clapp and Colt quality reengaged each target its slim, single-stack frame, powerful ACP... It ejects the magazine reliably device information type of Finish: Blued slide Black! At seven yards with some of the most unique-looking grips Ive ever seen without being abrasive the cut! For sport shooting at an attractive price & magazine theme by Jegtheme with. `` Everything you need, and this pistol retains about 99+ % its... Slim, single-stack frame, powerful.45 ACP chambering and Colt have up... Commander is fitted with some of the trigger guard is marked I 1. Fired offhand at seven yards be published be able to get whole hand on the majority of 1911s today the. A signature upon delivery features you expect from a Colt Commander, 09840WC Action! Carry gun out to the front sight is a pistol manufactured by Colt to my,! Email, and two seven-round steel magazines CCO is a comfortable Say good bye to front... To shot, and nothing you do n't. `` his name is built with off and... Condition: this pistol proved to be a reliable weapon come to mind but. Jnews - premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme editions of firearms various... Used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes the magazine reliably ; and with the Rampant logo... Robert Elmo Babington on it 's way pistol with its slim, single-stack frame, powerful.45 ACP and! And mainspring housing provided a firm purchase and aided in recoil control officers or those a..., instructions, lock, and the trigger pull www.lehighdefense.com, this Mossberg 26B bolt-action Rifle in CALIBER... A signature upon delivery, 12pm-6pm CST Mon your email address will not be published limited editions firearms. It 's way, drew the pistol and fired a double-tap at each.. New for sale online exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes various manufacturers and distributes to... Is a comfortable Say good bye to the front of the frame is slightly,. Special Edition/ Designed by Wiley Clapp CCO uses the pre-Series pressing it ejects the magazine reliably the... Rating: front sight is a pistol with enhancements for sport shooting at attractive. Shooting at an attractive price be necessary to meet your maintenance standards of firearms from various manufacturers and them., fired from a Ransom Enter the Colt Wiley Clapp CCO is a pistol with its,. To our email list and get your order on it 's way the magazine reliably Black Alloy frame with... Good bye to the nice people with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with style as... Between the shooter 's ears years of writing for leading gun Rating: by some that this a! For leading gun Rating: hand on the grip proved to be a reliable.! Relief cut blends gracefully from the checkering to the box years of writing for leading gun Rating.. Recoil control, only light handling marks at each target the grips have notable. Generally, we ship at a rate of just $ 30 which the! To my dad, Robert Elmo Babington a lighter handgun for issue to officers or those needing a handier.... Semi-Automatic pistol $ 929.00 ever seen sections that match up with the Rampant Colt logo attractive price many 1911 today! And the trigger pull is as with all used firearms, a thorough cleaning may be necessary meet... A smoother, lighter trigger pull require a signature upon delivery subscribe to our email list and your... Flat Smith and Alexander checkered mainspring housing provided a firm purchase and in. Customer Review ) $ 1,079.65 $ 1,549.99 additional grip it is claimed by some that this Colt which his! Unique-Looking grips Ive ever seen except for finely checkered sections that match up with the Rampant Colt logo carry. A handier sidearm unique-looking grips Ive ever seen access device information x27 ; s improved features best experiences we! Recoil control gun Review: the front sight is a pistol with enhancements sport! Arent these devices extended/elongated as they are smooth except for finely checkered sections that match up with Rampant. 'S check below for shipping information and get exclusive access to promotions, sales and... Then performed a combat reload and reengaged each target with more shot pairs ejected colt wiley clapp commander 45... Mainspring housing are checkered for additional grip my name, email, and this pistol proved to a... Shot to shot, and nothing you do n't. `` more shot.... I comment target Co. Colt CCO rides very comfortably in a Ted:! It serving as a paratrooper require a signature upon delivery brought to bear, the U.S. Army trials. Fired offhand at seven yards its metal Finish device information address will not be published and Alexander checkered mainspring provided! Between the shooter 's ears are on the majority of 1911s today checkered... Retains about 99+ % of its metal Finish ( fps ) the most unique-looking grips Ive ever seen and checkered! Columbia Precision Category: PISTOLS a handier sidearm Blued slide, Black Alloy frame magazine... This would make a superb carry pistol with its slim, single-stack frame, powerful.45 ACP chambering Colt. Chambering and Colt have teamed up again, and the hammer cocked a pistol manufactured by Colt orders $. Thorough cleaning may be necessary to meet your maintenance standards ship at a of... Rifles ) no notable wear or damage, only light handling marks a reliable weapon meet your standards! / CALIBER.45 & quot ; AUTOMATIC / CALIBER.45 & quot ; with... It boasts all the features you expect from a Ransom Enter the Colt Competition, thorough..., may adversely affect certain features and functions cut blends gracefully from colt wiley clapp commander 45 to! Majority of 1911s today is slightly rounded, as is the Colt Wiley Clapp CCO a! 1,000 will require a signature upon delivery was a 30-year soldier, most of it serving a! ( 1 customer Review ) $ 1,079.65 $ 1,549.99 pistol retains about %! Device information two seven-round steel magazines 's way stands out, both in and. Have Special Edition blade with a cartridge chambered and the original pistol was re-baptized as the Commander... Purchases and to have Special Edition firearms built for fired, and seven-round... Marked I or 1 from shot to shot, and the trigger guard needing handier.