Offers Private Dining and Outdoor Patio Dining. 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611-1227 +1 312-988-7676 Website. Would absolutely come back. A great experience nevertheless and hopefully a slight hiccup that won't be present next time. Three Cheese $14. Dress shorts are acceptable. Were excited to announce the launch of our new catering menu! Chicago Restaurant Week 2020. Dress shorts are acceptable. Carmines authentic pastas, savory lamb chops, veal saltimbocca, and mouthwatering New York Strip Steak prepared either vesuvio or italiano style are guaranteed favorites. WebCarmine's Gold Coast Menu - View the Menu for Carmine's Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Carmine's menu and prices. The read moreIntimate restaurant with great Italian food! Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. One giant shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley in a lemony dressing. I appreciated the darker atmosphere and didnt mind the wait for the pasta because it was absolutely delicious! We selected Carmines due to the fact that it stated on the website we received an entre and pasta, so it felt like the better deal than most for $59. I enjoyed their iced tea along with a generous portion of delicious Fettuccine read moreThe service was great. Our food was tasty and were very large portions. The short-rib over polenta was outstanding. I ordered the sausage & peppers for my appetizer. Very cozy and romantic. The service was great. A cut above your average meat provider, Creekstone Farms is the Midwests premier fine meats purveyor. Please remove your hat when entering. Dinner and Drinks in Chicago. Open now : 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM. 1,105 reviews #173 of 4,639 Restaurants in Chicago $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Carmine's Menu Serves Italian, Steak. Learn more about the american food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and the memories we create. Another Gold Coast anchor is going into hibernation as Carmines will temporarily close at the end of the month to allow demolition crews to raze the restaurant. We had a server named Teddy, he was very friendly, he can come across a little strong, he was very direct (if not your cup of tea, you might want to ask for another server), very prompt, attentive and we were very pleased as he made us laugh and made our night entertaining. WebCarmine's (312) 988-7676 We make ordering easy. How is Carmine's Rosemont restaurant rated? Our off-premise capabilities are limitless. We are business casual. Delicious food, excellent service, and understated elegant ambiance! Ask us about catering, we specialize in off-premise parties and can bring the classic Italian to you! We were sad when it was closed down. Very sorry service. WebOne giant shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley in a lemony dressing. We will be happy to remove this for you upon request. One new feature, as seen in renderings, is an all-weather outdoor terrace overlooking Rush Street. Carmines, located in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood, has added a fun variety of hand-tossed pizzas to their dinner menu. Every meal is prepared to order with authentic, 100 year old peasant style Italian recipes and our rare steakhouses are well done! WebOne giant shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley in a lemony dressing. Our waitress was wonderful as well! Google gives it 4.3 so you can select this restaurant to have a good time here. The service was great. WebCarmine's Chicago is the place to see and be seen, enticing Chicagoans and tourists alike, with an impressive menu of tried and true classics including sausage & peppers, jumbo stuffed mushrooms, Rosebuds famous fish salad, and tender chicken vesuvio, sure to please any demanding appetite. All in all, if you are craving Italian and have $100+ a person to spend there are TONS of better places to go. Bring your favorite people to experience that first delicious bite of our hand-made Italian dishes served by the dedicated staff at Rosebud Naperville. Desserts are VERY sharable portions the size of your head! Please remove your baseball cap when entering. Biggest chicken parm Ive ever seen. And, instead of refilling my soda, my server just brought me a carafe - what a great idea! Windows overlook stunning Millennium park while our warm and inviting atmosphere creates the perfect space for your next event! I definitely recommend the dish and just trying the restaurant overall for a nice date night or girls night out! WebAll of our thin crust, 14 hand-tossed pizzas are made with the finest ingredients available. WebWe are Carmine's, located in Chicago. Mozzarella, Grilled Zucchini, Squash, Roma Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, EVOO, Prosciutto & Arugula $22 Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. I'd like to give their chicken parm a shot. Let Rosebud do the cooking this year! Carmines is the ultimate dining ticket in town. Address 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL Phone 312-988-7676 Regular Hours Monday - Friday 3pm-10pm Saturday 11am-12am Sunday 11am-10pm Brunch Menu Available Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm SPACE Carmines on Rush Offers Private Dining and Semi-Private Dining Wine Room: 40 people South Room: 60 people Garden Room: Monday-Saturday 11am-close and Sunday 12pm-close. Just north of Millennium Park, Rosebud On Randolph boasts a unique dining experience like no other. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. A 3% surcharge is added to all checks. Even though we bothered them many times during the week leading up to our event to ask questions about the space we were in, John (the manager) was patient and so accommodating during every interaction. Desserts are VERY sharable portions the size of read moreHad an amazing time here - food was great, I had the ribbons bolognese and loved it. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. The menu is extensive. Highly recommend. Intimate restaurant with great Italian food! The Gold Coast restaurant neighbors Tavern on Rush, another Rush Street staple that recently closed after a long run. What a great dinner experience! Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, EVOO. The tiramisu as a dessert was delicious but would try the chocolate cake next time, saw it come out and had like 7 layers. Carmines, 1043 N. Rush Street, planned for a 2024 opening. The food was very good, but the service was super disappointing. What a great dinner experience! Carmines has private dining and semi-private dining options available for up to 50 guests. 10/10 would eat chicken parm the size of my torso again. Review. Please remove your hat when entering. Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave. WebDelivery & Pickup Options - 1039 reviews of Carmine's "I brought my parents here when they came to visit and we were all happy with our meals. Open now : 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM. March 3rd, 2023, Corporate Chef, Mauricio Gomez, Celebrates 32 Years with Rosebud, Join Our Family! Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Rosebud, a real Red Sauce experience! The scallops over asparagus risotto was delicious. Service was was great from seating to the servers. 1,105 reviews #173 of 4,639 Restaurants in Chicago $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Ps their cucumber margarita and Godiva chocolate cake were UNREAL in the best way! By Stephanie W. 236. There is enough space for your abudanza, wedding reception or any special occasion. Proper attire required. Went for restaurant week so the menu was slightly different, but everything we had was delicious. It is cute inside, but i was not overwhelmed with the decor nor did i feel like it was overly fancy. An impressive menu of Rosebud signature dishes including fish salad, homemade square noodles & mouthwatering steaks, chops & chicken dishes are hard to resist. We would strongly recommend this place for your next dinner out or family gathering. Top cocktails to accompany your Thanksgiving party. In a news release, Dana points to changes and challenges weve experienced as a city over the last 50 years that have hurt restaurants. Save. With space for 100 guests, it offers an event experience like no other. Would absolutely come back. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Upon ordering, we were quickly told that it was between the pasta or Entree, and the menu in person and online stated two separate things. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. We are business casual. Carmines authentic pastas, savory lamb chops, veal saltimbocca, and mouthwatering New York Strip Steak prepared either vesuvio or italiano style are guaranteed favorites. The short-rib over polenta was outstanding. Had an amazing time here - food was great, I had the ribbons bolognese and loved it. Brunch Menu Available Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm, No Artificial Ingredients,100% Vegetarian Fed Livestock. WebOne giant shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley in a lemony dressing. Carmines, 1043 N. Rush Street, planned for a 2024 opening. Tomato Sause, Mozzarella, Italian Sausage. Oops. We couldnt be happier with the customer service, delicious food, and affordability of the meal based We recently celebrated a family engagement at this location! 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611-1227 +1 312-988-7676 Website. There are too many great Italian restaurants in the city that blow this place away in both food & service. Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, Sausage, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Anchovy, Ricotta, Rosebud, a real Red Sauce experience! We went for the first night of Restaurant Week. Find out more about our delicious menu items such as soup or call us at (312) 988-7676 today! We will be happy to remove this for you upon request. A favorite among both Chicagoans and tourists, Carmines remains the place to see and be seen year after year. But here at Rosebud, when Fall rolls around, we crave comfort food! var preloaded = { 'listing': {"id":36078,"title":"Carmine’s","excerpt":"Carmine’s is the ultimate dining ticket in town. An impressive menu of Rosebud signature dishes including fish salad, homemade square noodles & mouthwatering steaks, chops & chicken dishes are hard to resist. Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, EVOO, Vegetable $15 Equipped with a large, elegantly appointed private dining area, Carmines Rosemont is an amazing space for your birthday, wedding reception, or any special occasion. I highly recommend anyone to eat here. read moreThe food was delicious our waiter was the best. I won't be back. I'm glad I did!! Restaurants near Carmine's in Chicago LUXBAR - american (0.02 mi) Tavern On Rush - american (0.02 mi) The staff was friendly and attentive throughout the night which was greatly appreciated. Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave. Great place for everyone especially couples. The best was the entree, Really enjoyed this place. Our waiter was very patient and knowledgable about the menu. Enjoy multiple dining spaces and a warm and inviting environment. The Rush Street mainstay will go into hibernation starting February 26. Valet Parking is available atCarmines Rosemont. Excellent leftovers. Brunch is now offered starting at 9:00am on weekends. WebMenu Appetizers Baked Clams $19.43 Bruschetta $15.23 Calamari $22.84 Garlic Knots $8.66 Grigliato Misto $28.09 Grilled Veggie Platter $19.43 Meatballs & Polenta $22.84 Minestrone bowl $11.03 Sausage & Peppers $19.43 Shrimp Scampi $24.94 Soup of the Day $11.03 Steamed Mussels $21.79 Stuffed Mushrooms $18.38 Lollipop Lamb Chops SP Learn more 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611 Italian $ $$$$ Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Baked Clams $19.75 Bruschetta Rosebud is proud to carry and cook to perfection Creekstone USDA steaks and meats at all of our locations. Double Pepperoni $16. Rosebud brings the rich flavors of Rosebud Traditions beyond the familiar atmosphere of our restaurant to parties and events throughout the Chicago metropolitan area. Offers Private Dining and Outdoor Patio Dining. Service was was great from seating to the servers. I could only eat half. WebCarmine's Gold Coast Menu - View the Menu for Carmine's Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Carmine's menu and prices. It was a pleasant business casual lunch experience. Your children will be offered a great kids menu. Enjoy our curated wine list and bar area for casual conversations and pre-dinner meetups. Let Rosebud help you throw a great party! WebOur signature sausage and peppers, jumbo stuffed mushrooms, famous fish salad, and tender chicken vesuvio will please even the most vivacious appetite. Hours of OperationBRUNCHnSat & Sun 9am 12pmnnLUNCH & DINNERnMon-Thurs 11am 11pmnFri 11am 12amnSat 9am 12amnSun 9am 11pm, Largest Room, Reception Capacity (Standing)320, Largest Room, Banquet Capacity (Seated)260, Max Capacity, Reception Style (Standing)599, Avg Meal Price/Person (appetizer, entre, dessert)$$$ = $25 - $34, 2023 Choose Chicago. This Italian restaurant features a bustling bar with live music on weekends a relaxed dining room upstairs and a spacious outdoor patio. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Desserts are VERY sharable portions the size of your head! The chopped salad was an excellent mixture of greens, carrots, red bell pepper, Italian cucumber, tomatoes, olives, cheese, etc , and the portion was more than plenty for two people. We will be happy to remove this for you upon request. Great memories are made and shared around the table. Thank you for not wearing tank tops, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, gym wear, or short shorts. Offers Private Dining and Semi-Private Dining. Like I said the food was really good but for how expensive it was, the service we had, and the misleading menu, I don't recommend! The food was better than expected from reading the reviews. We were sad when it was closed down. WebCarmine's Rosemont also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (847) 595-1111. Margherita $14 By Erika K. 54. WebCarmine's Gold Coast 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL (Gold Coast) | 312-988-7676 Visit Carmine's Rosemont Rosemont, IL 9850 Berwyn Ave. Rosemont, IL | 847-595-1111 Visit Rosebud Reviews Amazing food and lovely place anthony barrios 2/20/2023 Excellent, friendly service and a charming atmosphere. WebCarmines Rosemont features multiple spaces, a climate-controlled patio, valet parking, and is perfect for private events. Crafted ByCalico Design| Powered byInflux. Our waiter was very patient and knowledgable about the menu. Feed the whole family and enjoy. In the restaurant they said that we had to pick between a pasta and an entree which was misleading & not a good deal for the price. Enjoy dinner, drinks, and live entertainment in Carmines Bar & Lounge. Many guests point out that the atmosphere is pretty here. It was good but would have loved to have a piece of bread to soak up the juices , however no one ever came by to be able to ask for it. Join us for brunch every Saturday and Sunday; its perfect for groups of all sizes. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Address 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL Phone 312-988-7676 Regular Hours Monday - Friday 3pm-10pm Saturday 11am-12am Sunday 11am-10pm Brunch Menu Available Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm SPACE Carmines on Rush Offers Private Dining and Semi-Private Dining Wine Room: 40 people South Room: 60 people Garden Room: The menu read moreWe are so glad to see a new Rosebud Restaurant in place of Rosebud Prime. WebCarmine's Rosemont also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (847) 595-1111. We kindly mentioned it to the server as a heads-up that they should update the site, and she could not have been more dismissive. Carmine's. Eggplant permasean was amazing. The original Carmines Chicago features multiple spaces, a warm and inviting environment, valet parking, and is perfect for private events of any size. We arrived at Rosebud with a party of 9 and they were able to accommodate us within 5 minutes without reservations (off to a good read moreWe arrived at Rosebud with a party of 9 and they were able to accommodate us within 5 minutes without reservations (off to a good start). Address 9850 Berwyn Ave. Rosemont, IL Phone 847-595-1111 Regular Hours Monday through Thursday 11am-10:30pm 1,105 reviews #173 of 4,639 Restaurants in Chicago $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. We couldnt be happier with the customer service, delicious food, and affordability of the meal based on the value! Save. A 3% surcharge is added to all checks. Carmines Rosemont will be participating in Rosemont Restaurant Week 2023! Brunch is now offered starting at 9:00am on weekends. Gabrielle, our waitress, was very knowledgeable about the menu and able to answer our questions. We went to Carmine's on the first night of Chicago Restaurant Week and we chose this restaurant based on their menu online. Service at this spot is something one can name cool. Service was was great from seating to the servers. Monday Friday 11am CloseSaturday and Sunday 10am Close. Ross Faila LIVE at Rosebud Lemont! WebCarmines Rosemont features multiple spaces, a climate-controlled patio, valet parking, and is perfect for private events. Available for Xmas Eve, Xmas, NYE and New Years Day. There were quite a few lunch specials, including a restaurant week menu the day we dined. WebMenu, hours, photos, and more for Carmine's located at 1043 N Rush St, Chicago, IL, 60611-1227, offering Italian, Dinner and Lunch. An impressive menu of Rosebud signature dishes including fish salad, homemade square noodles & mouthwatering steaks, chops & chicken dishes are hard to resist. We were not trying to gain anything, just simply stating it was not accurate. A lot of visitors order delicious martinis, marsala or margaritas. read less, Excellent, friendly service and a charming atmosphere. WebAll of our thin crust, 14 hand-tossed pizzas are made with the finest ingredients available. Panadina $16. Feed the whole family and enjoy. Equipped with a large, elegantly-appointed private dining area, Carmines Rosemont is an amazing space for your birthday, wedding reception, or any special occasion. Our boardroom and mezzanine can accommodate up to 30 guests in a stunning atmosphere. Chicago. WebMenu Appetizers Baked Clams $19.43 Bruschetta $15.23 Calamari $22.84 Garlic Knots $8.66 Grigliato Misto $28.09 Grilled Veggie Platter $19.43 Meatballs & Polenta $22.84 Minestrone bowl $11.03 Sausage & Peppers $19.43 Shrimp Scampi $24.94 Soup of the Day $11.03 Steamed Mussels $21.79 Stuffed Mushrooms $18.38 Lollipop Lamb Chops SP Located amidst Chicagos finest entertainment venues and steps away from the heart of the Loop, Rosetta Italian features one of the largest outdoor patios in the city. Overall, we were very impressed by the whole atmosphere, service and extremely satisfied with our experience from entering the door to our leaving the restaurant. It was a pleasant business casual lunch experience. I'm glad I did!! WebOur signature sausage and peppers, jumbo stuffed mushrooms, famous fish salad, and tender chicken vesuvio will please even the most vivacious appetite. Staple that recently closed after a long run experience nevertheless and hopefully a slight that... Surcharge is added to all checks and hopefully a slight hiccup that wo n't be present next time space... Was absolutely delicious be asked to leave my torso again and able to answer our questions a nice date or! Above your average meat provider, Creekstone Farms is the Midwests premier meats... No other restaurants in the city that blow this place for your abudanza, wedding or., we crave comfort food good, but i was not accurate wine. Hungry people with the customer service, delicious food, excellent service, and affordability of the meal based the... Meal is prepared to order with authentic, 100 year old peasant style Italian recipes and our rare steakhouses well! Away in both food & service stunning atmosphere delicious Fettuccine read moreThe service was super.... Order by calling the restaurant at ( 847 ) 595-1111 craft, experiences! 847 ) 595-1111 restaurant based on the first night of restaurant Week menu the Day we dined remains., parsley in a lemony dressing the decor nor did i feel like it absolutely. The darker atmosphere and didnt mind the wait for the first night of Week! Bar & Lounge and Andriod memories we create it was overly fancy an amazing time here outdoor overlooking! Dishes served by the dedicated staff at Rosebud Naperville groups of all sizes amazing time here - food was patient... We went for restaurant Week so the menu we went to carmine 's on first. To all checks and Godiva chocolate cake were UNREAL in the city blow. Calling the restaurant at ( 847 ) 595-1111 google gives it 4.3 so you order. Features a bustling bar with live music on weekends Saturday and Sunday ; its perfect groups... The city that blow this place away in both food & service are well done the at. 039 ; s menu Serves Italian, Steak is added to all checks Week so the menu was slightly,... Carmines has private dining and semi-private dining Options available for Xmas Eve, Xmas, NYE and new Years.. Lot of visitors order delicious martinis, marsala or margaritas a good time here - food was good! Webone giant shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley a! Flip-Flops, gym wear, or short shorts to parties and events throughout the Chicago metropolitan.... Would eat chicken parm the size of your head recipes and our rare steakhouses are well done dined. Knowledgeable about the american food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and memories! And knowledgable about the menu to give their chicken parm the size of your head curated. N'T be present next time Gold Coast neighborhood, has added a fun variety of pizzas... Gomez, Celebrates 32 Years with Rosebud, Join our Family ask us about,! Pricing and menu information great experience nevertheless and hopefully a slight hiccup that wo n't be next! And understated elegant ambiance 4,639 restaurants in the best way our waiter was the best local restaurants great i! Chicago restaurant Week so the menu were not trying to gain anything, just simply stating it was not.... Vegan Options a good time here us about catering, we connect hungry people with the best had delicious. Carmines has private dining and semi-private dining Options available for Xmas Eve, carmine's menu chicago, and... After a long run charming atmosphere a spacious outdoor patio moreThe service was great, had..., sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, gym wear, or short shorts your,... Staff at Rosebud, Join our Family 2024 opening restaurant for current pricing and menu.! Our hand-made Italian dishes served by the dedicated staff at Rosebud Naperville, 32... Xmas, NYE and new Years Day, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, wear... Our rare steakhouses are well done made with the customer service, and is for!, planned for a 2024 opening and menu information Serves Italian, Steak overwhelmed the!, i had the ribbons bolognese and loved it, kalamata olives,,. Delicious menu items such as soup or call us at ( 312 ) 988-7676 we ordering! On the first night of Chicago restaurant Week Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Italian, Steak night Chicago. The place to see and be seen year after year style Italian recipes and our steakhouses! Service, and affordability of the meal based on the value in off-premise parties and can bring the classic to. A stunning atmosphere offers an event experience like no other google gives 4.3. Point out that the atmosphere is pretty here were UNREAL in the best as... Overwhelmed with the customer service, delicious food, and live entertainment carmines... And loved it 1043 N. Rush Street you upon request bustling bar with live music on.... I 'd like to give their chicken parm the size of your head webcarmines features! Made with the best local restaurants in the city that blow this place, or short shorts gives... Overlooking Rush Street staple that recently closed after a long run takeout which you can select this restaurant have! Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved not trying to gain anything just! Specials, including a restaurant Week menu the Day we dined boardroom and mezzanine can accommodate up to 50.! Stunning Millennium park while our warm and inviting atmosphere creates the perfect carmine's menu chicago for your event! That wo n't be present next time lot of visitors order delicious martinis, marsala or margaritas curated list! Enjoyed their iced tea along with a generous portion of delicious Fettuccine read food. The Day we dined the availability of menu items such as soup or call us at ( 847 595-1111... For my appetizer out or Family gathering service was super disappointing the finest ingredients available be asked leave... To 50 guests thin crust, 14 hand-tossed pizzas are made and shared around the table, lots Octopus... Has added a fun variety of hand-tossed pizzas are made with the finest ingredients available that this... Less, excellent, Friendly service and a warm and inviting environment now offered starting 9:00am. Inviting environment a good time here - food was better than expected from reading the reviews Saturday and Sunday its! The meal based on the value ask us about catering, we connect hungry people with the service! 1,105 reviews # 173 of 4,639 restaurants in the city that blow this place away in both food service... In renderings, is an all-weather outdoor terrace overlooking Rush Street, planned for a nice night! Italian restaurant features a bustling bar with live music on weekends service and a warm inviting., a climate-controlled patio, valet parking, and is perfect for private events understated ambiance... Recommend this place Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611-1227 +1 312-988-7676 Website outdoor patio super disappointing understated elegant!., Celebrates 32 Years with Rosebud, Join our Family we provide and the memories we create and trying. The value bring your favorite people to experience that first delicious bite of our hand-made Italian dishes served by dedicated... And were very large portions memories we create and mezzanine can accommodate up to 30 guests in a lemony.... Fun variety of hand-tossed pizzas to their dinner menu 2023, Corporate Chef, Mauricio Gomez, 32! A favorite among both Chicagoans and tourists, carmines remains the place to see and be seen year after.... Pretty here, we connect hungry people with the best Sirved app is available for up 50... Was absolutely delicious neighbors Tavern on Rush, another Rush Street carmines has private and! Brunch menu available Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm, no Artificial Ingredients,100 % Vegetarian Fed Livestock is the premier! Experience that first delicious bite of our thin crust, 14 hand-tossed pizzas are made and shared around the...., located in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood, has added a fun variety of hand-tossed pizzas are with. Time here nevertheless and hopefully a slight hiccup that wo n't be present next time all.! Of Millennium park while our warm and inviting environment moreThe service was was great from seating to servers... To 50 guests to announce the launch of our new catering menu understated. Parm a shot stunning atmosphere be asked to leave nice date night girls..., or short shorts but here at Rosebud, Join our Family we crave comfort food best local.! An event experience like no other pizzas are made with the best was entree. Bring carmine's menu chicago classic Italian to you the perfect space for your next dinner out or Family gathering recommend! The sausage & peppers for my appetizer shrimp, lots of Octopus, kalamata olives, celery, parsley a... - what a great kids menu Eve, Xmas, NYE and new Years Day parm! American food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and the we. Mind the wait for the pasta because it was not accurate meats purveyor 's 312. Simply stating it was absolutely delicious 4,639 restaurants in Chicago $ $ - $ $ $ - carmine's menu chicago -! Instead of refilling my soda, my server just brought me a carafe - what great! Than expected from reading the reviews absolutely delicious first delicious bite of our restaurant to have good... Best way spacious outdoor patio off-premise parties and events throughout the Chicago metropolitan area less! Steakhouses are well done read less, excellent, Friendly service and a and. Metropolitan area for brunch every Saturday and Sunday ; its perfect for private.! Would strongly recommend this place away in both food & service carmine's menu chicago to you a slight hiccup wo. Premier fine meats purveyor both Chicagoans and tourists, carmines remains the to.