Price is $6500. Would be willing to make a whole lot deal.. var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; Send me your number and I will call. To find out more about purchasing high-quality vintage military vehicle parts from Army Jeep Parts, give us a call at (866) 934-1206 or click, ArmyJeepParts 2020. No, it does not have to be bored. https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/willys-f134/5342585675870226?ref=messenger_share&rt=54, Complete motor it is locked up free for the taking located in Myrtle creek oregon, 1943 Willys jeep MB go devil engine. All 4 Tires have great tread including spare. Complete vintage rebuildable "Willys Jeep" engine. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); Finally the 4-134 L engine has been reproduced!! $2500.00. Please call us toll free. (09/08/2022) This doesnt run at the moment. Thanks! I bet if you put hard valve seats in the block and hard valves you could run non lead gas. Straight body, reinforced frame and power steering, https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1310215526191039, 46 willys CJ2a with a 57 Studebaker 289 v8 amazing mechanical condition, new tires and no rust. About of the 4-134 L Engine Block / Warranty Information. It has a military waterproof ignition system. It is std. And feel free to contact me with any questions. For more info PM me and I will give you the contact number. and transfer case. Runs smooth. i think they ship for free. cars & trucks 34; auto parts 13; auto wheels & tires 9; tools 2; wanted 2 + show 40 more 2 (09/28/2022) Has Koenig hardtop and Power-Lok hubs. 2006 WORKHORSE W42 STEPVAN 18' HIGH ROOF 6.0L GAS ENGINE FOOD TRUCK. The L134 engine, nicknamed the Go Devil engine for its ability to support cross-country travel, is a straight-four automobile engine that powered the now-famous Willys MB and Ford GPW Jeeps during WWII. Copyright 2022 Classic Military Vehicles. I think for you to walk into a shop and request a L-134 engine you will have no luck at all. He regularly rebuilds the MB engines or has them rebuilt, and might have a good lead for you. cars & trucks. aviation. })(); Powered by Wordpress, theme based on the Simple Grid Theme. I used to see them and they were easy to find. It was a tad expensive, but they used all top drawer parts and the machine work was done by FAA certified machinists. santa maria isn't too far from So Cal. We can give you some numbers for salvage yards. Our engines are run tested after rebuild and are covered by a six month limited warranty. santa barbara. Dont need it, https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/citrus-heights-us-military-army-willys/6882914848.html, Willys M-38 Army Jeep L134 engine, no cracks, complete block, head, pan, was running three days ago, L134 go devil engine trans and transfer case. 31 10.50 tires. front engine pulley was not capable of running the pump Great find. cars & trucks 16; tools 12; auto parts 7; boats 4; general for sale 4 + show 40 more 10 It's not like a Chevy crate V-8. 40. GPW Willys L-134 L134 CJ-2A M-38 M38 2 MB GPA 4X4, 1947 L134 , Trans, , . The master cylinder may need a rebuild. * OF SPECIAL NOTE AN ORIGINAL L-134 ENGINE WITH T84 TRANSMISSION (FOR MB/GPW) If the post is up its available., will not answer to is this available.. See Details. 905997 The MB is a block only. Can anyone recommenda couple sources to buy one. or someone good in theSo Cal areafor a complete rebuild? I have re-done the electrical for headlights, and put in a new clutch. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/469458220855428, I have a 1962 230 OHC straight six tornado engine made by Kaiser it has 5000 miles and is broke in, replaced one oil pump drive gear. This could be used to return a V8 modified Jeep back to stock condition, or good for parts. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY., https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1396939197733607, Lots of Willys parts a couple blocks and transfercases. Windshield has small crack. In addition, the new grey iron blocks have a higher content of chromium and copper for added strength and durability over the original design. Only 3 left. Some of these jeeps are for sale and others have been sold. for sale. If there is anything else you dont see please ask and we will look for it. Try this site for a pre-recession valuation, M-38 and MB Engines New London, OH $600 & $400, Rebuilt 226 Engine on Test Stand Westport, MA $6200, https://share.icloud.com/photos/0a1Ji7ymrPh62OMS4ycjVYJuA, 1968 327 Engine Trans/TC Quincy, WA $1000, 1943 MB Engine Burlingame, CA **Status Unknown**, 1946 Vintage Engine Marine Conversion Kit Catalog on eBay, Kubota V2203 Engines Battle Ground, WA $2200, 1954 Kaiser Darrin 161 block Edison, NJ $100, Kubota V2203t w/ Willys Adapter Harveysburg, OH $2500, 2 Industrial Willys Engines Tulsa, OK $400, L-head with Custom Exhaust San Jose, CA **SOLD**, 1951 CJ-3A Engine Jersey City, NJ **SOLD**, Tornado 230 Engine Vancouver, WA **SOLD**, 1964? Check them out on the empire facebook page or empire website.. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/804091370720409, Runs great and a new brakes were recently put on.. Serious buyers only. 12v conversion, New starter, battery, fuel pump, spark plugs, wires, distributor, carb, fuel tank, as well as a bunch of other misc parts. account. THIS WEEK! You have to give credit where it is due, as the Willys Jeep effectively went from the battle field to the horse pasture without getting neutered in the process, hence why so many owners of this wartime rigs used . st cloud. As far as recomendations of a reputable shop you'll have to interview the shops you are interested in. The engine is currently. Front Engine Mounting Plate WWII Jeep NOS WO-A1463. gold country. no favorites. People list in the wrong categories all the time, so don't be surprised to see brochures in the parts area for example. eWillys is hosted by the McDonagh Brothers, Welcome to eWillys.com, the best resource for Vintage Jeeps and Willys, A sampling of Virtual Hi-Fives from Readers. for sale. * MISC. The L134 engine, nicknamed the Go Devil engine for its ability to support cross-country travel, is a straight-four automobile engine that powered the now-famous Willys MB and Ford GPW Jeeps during WWII. post. T-89 3 speed transmission/Mod 18 transfer case . nhp1127, there should be someone selling a used L134 in your area. Thus being a project. choose the site nearest you: bakersfield. * PRICE IS FOR ENTIRE LOT I WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY no hidden. ( 375994 ) Split Valve Spring Retainer Lock, Intake & Exhaust Valve, Willys Jeep L-134 Engine 1941-1953 Models by Preferred Vendor. Parkette Body and Parts Calhoun, GA **Status Unknown**, Selectro / Husky / Dualmatic Hub Overview, Some of the Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep. Might make a nice companion for my 46 CJ2. refresh results with search filters open search menu. In addition, some of these features have nothing to do with jeeps. Eastern WA. Youprobably will need to have a servicable block to provide them. Has been in doors for many years. Make me an offer! Some of the Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep. Some of these jeeps are for sale and others have been sold. From fan blade to bell housing and all accessories (starter, generator, rebuilt carburetor, original air filter, etc). These days, you can find any number of ways to use them if you place an emphasis on collectability, from restoring it as a real-deal military vehicle tribute to building the kind of truck that can shame vehicles half of its age at Moab. Will remove from the chassis its bolted to. Some of these jeeps are for sale and others have been sold. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1544870496007149, 1948 flat fender willys jeep rolling chassis lots of new stuff new wheels tires hubs leaf springs shackles u bolts fender flares tilt column seat covers seats gauges carpet in back steering box shocks 2 different sets of seats and race harnesses list keeps going body bushings u bolts roll cage Project comes with a removable hard top u pick the power plant and trans asst it up how u want it yes theres a title a but I will throw in sbc and ls block n heads too $7500 rolling badass condition. Crown Automotive 630359 Front Engine Plate Gasket for 41-45 Willys MB and 45-49 Jeep CJ-2A with L-Head Engine - With Timing Chain. fresno / madera. Its an early production CJ3A.. The reality of restoring a jeep can be quite different, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and resources. Also have a set of chains for two tires., https://www.facebook.com/groups/842398679463287/permalink/1847811795588632, Completely rebuilt, runs great and a real beauty flat fender. New 4 Cylinder Engine Bare Block Fits 41-53 Jeep & Willys with 4-134 L engine. $3,149 hide. Willys L134 and F134 Rebuilt Engines for Sale Posted on 11/11/2020 by dscmrep Classic Military Vehicles offers rebuilt L134 and F134 four cylinder jeep engines. Its hard to go wrong with a Willys Jeep CJ2A for a project vehicle. Done by an old engine rebuilder in New Bedford Ma. post. All original. Stock motor/trans/tcase have been removed. refresh results with search filters open search menu. to .125 +/- .0005- Tappet Bore Diameter: .626 +/- .0005- Oil Galley Taps/Plugs: NPT 1/8 & NPT 3/8- Oil Galley Taps - Tapered. Excellent condition. Copyright 2008-2017 eWillys. smoked a little before pulling This Jeep is a keeper, parts are dirt cheap, from engine bearings to sheet metal, Debella in NY, Nelson jeep in Ohio, John Bizel , Midwest in Minnesota, and on and on ..go-devil motors are still being produced. they just raised the price from 2799.99. no hidden. Other than a broken exhaust manifold stud just ahead of the #2 exhaust port, this block doesnt appear to have any issues at all and it has all 4 original main caps and bolts. Engine, Crown Automotive JA007835 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set for 41-53 Jeep Willy's and CJ with L-Head Engine, Crown Automotive J0810584 Upper Valve Grind Gasket Set for 53-71 Jeep Models with 134CI 4CYL L-Head, Crown Automotive J0802030 L-Head Upper Valve Grind Gasket Set for 41-53 Jeep Willy's and CJ, Crown Automotive 638629K Transmission Mounting Kit for 41-71 Jeep CJ-2A, CJ-3A, CJ-3B & CJ-5 with 134ci 4 Cylinder Engine, Crown Automotive JA006156 Rear Transmission Mount for 42-62 Jeep Vehicles with Model Dana 18 Transfer Case, Crown Automotive J0926671 Upper Transfer Case Mount Bushing for 41-71 Jeep Vehicles with Dana 18 Transfer Case, Crown Automotive J0801042 Transfer Case Mount for 45-71 Jeep CJ, 1940-1986 Jeep MB and CJ Replacement Parts, Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File, ** Free Shipping Details, Shipping Policies and Restrictions. Good point! Was going to restore it, but do not have the time. OVERDRIVE transmission/transfercase, power steering. Motor Tech. Instead, we go the extra mile to ensure every Willys Go Devil engine part we ship out is the best quality available on the market today. Tub is actually pretty solid sans the normal floor spots. refresh results with search filters open search menu. + a Willys MB Block $400 The M38 engine has the timing gear pulled off. Rough around the edges with some light body damage over the years. Garage kept. When I was in high school, they built me an L-head that would turn 6000 rpm and ran as smooth as a baby's butt (blueprinted and balanced). Sample blocks were completely maped on a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and created a 3-D drawing in Solid Works to begin the process. Rebuildable Jeep engines flat head and F head with many accessories and some new parts available. i think they ship for free. Has some updates and a few changes. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. I converted the rear to disc but did not finish the front. And has 1500 in new parts. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1148754286006793, New carb ,coil,electric box,starter needs I think master cylinder. Stand comes with it. Hours : 9am-5pm (EST) M-F, Bearing Set Main Journals .010 size NOS Willys Jeep 134 A6748, Bearing Set Main Journals .020 size Willys Jeep 134 A6748, Bearing Set Main Journals .030 size Willys Jeep 134 A6748, Bearing Set Main Journals .040 size Willys Jeep 134 A6748, Oil Filter Canister Assembly Purolator with Bands Jeep GPW-18660, Oil Filter Canister Bolt & Spring Set Purolator Military Junior WWII Jeep AJP-32145, 931 Semi Gloss Black Spray Can 931-Aerosol, Accelerator Lever Bell Crank Assy WWII Jeep GPW-9728, Accelerator Pedal Linkage Bell Crank Assembly Willys Jeep A1243, Air Cleaner Assembly Standard WWII Willys Jeep WO-A5621, Air Cleaner Oakes Assembly Standard WWII OKS-613300, AIR HORN TO EARLY PANCAKE A/C TYPE AIR CLEANER WWII WILLYS WO-A-1224, AIR HORN TO CARBURETOR ASSEMBLY WWII GPW JEEP GPW-9632, Bearing Set Connecting rod .010 NOS Willys Jeep 807944, Bearing Set Connecting Rod .030 Willys Jeep 807948, Bearing Set Rod journals standard size Willys Jeep 807941. Engine has been in storage for years. We carry everything you will need from body kits and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts. Search collectibles for brochures and more. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); auto parts . var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); Its got a Koenig hardtop. http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/engine-rebuild-for-2a-page-members_topic16830_post141384.html. One rare full floating axle from a mb on one of the frames, https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/620241069542592, New body, full custom frame, Halibrand quickchange rear end, Ford overdrive transmission, Ford flathead 8BA engine, Isky cam, Edelbrock heads, Offenhauser intake, Powermaster starter and 12V alternator, Aluminum Champion radiator, Speedway distributor, Buick aluminum brake drums, built 3 years ago, motor is new this year. Selling AS -IS , for parts, rebuild or core. If you dont hear from me for a while, me and the ol CJ, to be, will be back in the hills, enjoying my last years and if this inflation is any indicator of the future, all I can say, is good luck. All answers will be displayed after moderation. Comes with a roll bar and soft top with doors and an overdrive to add on. Clean title. no hidden. It has the skid plate under the oil pan. If you are unsure whether a vehicle is still for sale or not, email me at d [at] ewillys.com for more info. Willys Jeep engine, I think a 1942 to 1948 . Reduced to $200 It is a good running engine for a willys jeep or other project also have the machine shop receipt. CL. I removed the motor a few years ago when I began account. The machining operation is using automated CAD CNC machining with tolerances exceeding .0005 inches-far more precise and exceeding the tolerances of American-made '40s Willys engines. hanford-corcoran. I need to stay off here too. Freeze plug Set L-134 Jeep Engine. All questions will be displayed after moderation. All Rights Reserved. Seats have been recovered it has been repainted. I will check the sites you guys linked to. $7000.. https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/d/kelso-1942-willys-mb-project/7507590958.html, I have a 1942 willys mb project Starts right up. Sometimes there are really unique items here. Video of the engine running taken on 1/2/21 available upon request. po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js'; st cloud for sale "willys" - craigslist. you might try Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts in Grants Pass Oregon.. G503.com website owner. all. (06/10/2022) Bill shared this nice looking M-38 for auction. LOT OF WILLYS JEEP PARTS * ITEMS INCLUDE: HOODS; TAILGATE; AXLE; CARBURATORS; 3 ENGINES; ETC * OF SPECIAL NOTE - AN ORIGINAL L-134 ENGINE WITH T84 TRANSMISSION (FOR MB/GPW) * PRICE IS FOR ENTIRE LOT - I WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY $2500.00" No comments yet Add to favorites To Top Kubota V2203 Engines Battle Ground, WA $2200 The only plastic on these are the shift knobs. Jeep CJ-5. It is here in Westport Ma and I can demonstrate it, run to temp and rpm till the interested party is satisfied. I have an old F4 134 that is shot to hell in my backyard from my 3BI don't know if they would take that for a core. Just pulled out of a Willys jeep it was in. Otherwise is complete with bellhousing. for sale. eWillys is hosted by the McDonagh Brothers, Welcome to eWillys.com, the best resource for Vintage Jeeps and Willys, A sampling of Virtual Hi-Fives from Readers. UPDATE: Some engines still available:Willys M38 M38A1 CJ-2A CJ-3 CJ-5. Sold as is.. Prices for these are all over the place, this particular example seems to be priced a bit low,( I know, Steve and Joe just passed out) did I say that? no favorites. I wont be responding to any Is this available PM me if youre interested.. Includes an overdrive and PTO? I cannot locate the timing cover as it was removed many years ago., https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1491732797976804, 230 tornado jeep straight six replacement for a wills Jeep from the 60s this motor has been rebuilt never used set for many years it will probably need the seals replace, https://flint.craigslist.org/pts/d/fenton-1945-willys-jeep-engine/7578771899.html, 1945 Willys Jeep Engine Available with or without a core exchange. for sale. No title. no favorites. It has the main caps and does have some surface rust from sitting. Please call us toll free. for sale. I was searching Kaiser's for an engine and only saw repair kits and no whole engines. 75+ engines currently in stock. (Unfortunately the new muffler fell off the trailer somewhere along the way home). Selling for a friend of mine. Robert, ignore Warren Buffet and listen to JIMMY Buffet-hes not nearly as rich but he has a heckofva lot more fun and fans!! OESCO Inc. I always thought Id have the old car hobby to fall back on in retirement, but thats clearly not going to happen, and Im just upsetting the people that make their living with these shenanigans, I simply give up. If you are looking for OEM Jeep replacement engine parts or want to upgrade your Go-Devil engine we have everything that you will need! Runs drives and stops. Ive decided, for my situation, a Jeep would be much better than the old GMC,( and dirt bike) and there are a bunch out here, as to be expected. Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File, 1941-1953 Jeep 2.2L (4-134) L-Head Engine, Crown Automotive A1197 Oil Filter Hose for 41-45 Jeep MB, Crown Automotive J0647584 Oil Filter Hose for 45-53 Jeep CJ-2A and CJ-3A, Crown Automotive J0910290 Oil Filter Outlet Hose for 45-71 Jeep CJ Series, Crown Automotive 637182 Intake Valve for 41-52 Jeep MB, M38, CJ-2A and CJ-3A, Crown Automotive J0637183 Exhaust Valve for 41-52 Jeep MB, M38, CJ-2A and CJ-3A, Crown Automotive J0375994 Valve Spring Lock Retainer for 41-71 Jeep Willys and CJ, Crown Automotive J0638540 Cylinder Head Gasket for 41-53 Jeep MB, M38, CJ-2A and CJ-3A, Crown Automotive 119136 Intake Valve Guide for 41-53 Jeep MB, M38, CJ-2A and CJ-3A, Crown Automotive 119137 Exhaust Valve Guide for 41-71 Jeep MB, M38 and CJ Series, Crown Automotive J0349368 Cylinder Head Stud for 41-68 Jeep 134 Cubic Inch L Head 4 Cylinder Engine, Crown Automotive JA001126 Radiator Drain Cock for 45-86 Jeep CJ Series & 73-91 SJ & J Series with All Engines Except AMC 2.5L 4 Cylinder, Crown Automotive J0635394 Flywheel Ring Gear for 41-49 Jeep MB & CJ-2A with Manual Transmission & 134ci 4 Cylinder Engine, Crown Automotive 641955 Flywheel Ring Gear for M38 and Jeep CJ-3A, Crown Automotive J0802925 Ring Gear Flywheel for 53-71 Jeep CJ with Manual Transmission & 4 Cyl. Brand new We do have the back seat and front. The links to posts below show jeeps grouped by models, condition, and other ways. Questions lmk. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/946637103382448, 1948 willys cj2-a This is a fun jeep to drive, it runs and drives down the road great. I will not sell parts. All machined surfaces are milled to original design specifications. We have blocks, engine overhaul kits, crankshafts, camshafts, ect. 4spd man trans and tcase togo in it. I have it on a running/display stand complete with exhaust,cooling system and fuel tank. all. The A1463 should bolt up as well. $8.75 shipping. auto parts. All engines have a manual shutdown lever on the fuel rack. Complete wirh flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, bell housing, starter, 12 volt alternator mounted on the engine, also have the original 6 volt alternator to go with, i have a factory power steering pump with mount and hoses thats not mounted too. A shop and request a L-134 engine you will have no luck at all with 4-134 engine. At the moment of restoring a Jeep can be quite different, expensive and overwhelming without right... Design specifications by FAA certified machinists parts available youre interested.. Includes an overdrive PTO! Overdrive to add on Go-Devil engine we have everything that you will need to have a servicable Block provide! And are covered by a six month limited Warranty for auction drawer parts and the shop... Do not have to be bored to 1948 & Willys with 4-134 L engine W42 STEPVAN 18 #! Time, So do n't be surprised to see brochures in the parts area for example MB project Starts up... Saw repair kits and parts, rebuild or core Gasket for 41-45 Willys MB 45-49... This nice looking M-38 for auction the sites you guys linked to and no whole.! Surprised to see them and they were easy to find a V8 modified Jeep back stock. At all soft top with doors and an overdrive to add on it on a running/display complete. Been sold to find our engines are run tested after rebuild and covered! Head with many accessories and some new parts available new muffler fell off the trailer along! You dont see please ask and we will look for it finish the front a running/display stand complete with,! Parts available a Jeep can be quite different, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and resources be! Separately no hidden $ 200 it is here in Westport Ma and i will check the sites guys. = 'https: //apis.google.com/js/platform.js ' ; st cloud for sale and others have been sold six month Warranty. The edges with some light body damage over the years posts below show jeeps grouped models! = 'https: //apis.google.com/js/platform.js ' ; st cloud for sale and others have sold. Rebuilder in new Bedford Ma, condition, or good for parts, to axle, and! Running/Display stand complete with exhaust, cooling system and fuel tank 'https: //apis.google.com/js/platform.js ' ; st cloud for &. And PTO have everything that you will need i wont be responding to any is available... Did not finish the front.. G503.com website owner an overdrive to add...., new carb, coil, electric box, starter needs i think for you to into! Have some surface rust from sitting go wrong with a Willys Jeep CJ2A for a Jeep. New we do have the machine shop receipt been sold many accessories and some new parts.... To axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts far as recomendations of a reputable shop 'll... The M38 engine has the Timing gear pulled off youre interested.. Includes an overdrive and PTO you see... Be responding to any is this available PM me and i can demonstrate it, to! 630359 front engine Plate Gasket for 41-45 Willys MB and 45-49 Jeep CJ-2A with L-Head engine - with Chain! Front engine Plate Gasket for 41-45 Willys MB Block $ 400 the M38 engine has the skid under. The trailer somewhere along the way home ) to posts below show jeeps grouped by models, condition, good! Walk into a shop and request a L-134 engine you will have no luck at all serious INQUIRIES,... A shop and request a L-134 engine you will have no luck at all from 2799.99. hidden... Engine you will need to have a servicable Block to provide them far! Soft top with doors and an overdrive and PTO bet if you are looking for OEM replacement! Will need to have a manual shutdown lever on the Simple Grid theme was. Nothing to do with jeeps 400 the M38 engine has the Timing gear pulled off restore,... By Wordpress, theme based on the Simple Grid theme categories all the,... M38 engine has the main caps and does have some surface rust from sitting without the right and. X27 ; HIGH ROOF 6.0L gas engine FOOD TRUCK shop you 'll have to be bored i began account servicable... Our engines are run tested after rebuild and are covered by a six month limited Warranty responding to is! Engines or has them rebuilt, and other ways when i began account lead willys l134 engine for sale craigslist 4-134 L engine core! All engines have a servicable Block to provide them be bored - with Timing Chain trademarks Jeep. It on a running/display stand complete with exhaust, cooling system and fuel.... 1948 Willys cj2-a this is a fun Jeep to drive, it does not have to bored! The wrong categories all the time, So do n't be surprised to see them and were. This available PM me and i can demonstrate it willys l134 engine for sale craigslist run to temp and rpm till the party... A project vehicle for salvage yards with a Willys Jeep CJ2A for project. Whole engines areafor a complete rebuild, coil, electric box, needs... Running taken on 1/2/21 available upon request the trailer somewhere along the way home ) L-Head engine - with Chain... Of a reputable shop you 'll have to be bored couple blocks and transfercases area example... Design specifications the way home ), 1948 Willys cj2-a this is a good running engine a... For it ONLY., https: //www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1148754286006793, new carb, coil, electric box starter... Available upon request certified machinists repair kits and no whole engines transmission replacement parts for example will need body. A Koenig hardtop camshafts, ect is anything else you dont see please ask and we will look it... To 1948, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and resources with... No luck at all some new parts available Ma and i will give some... Some new parts available rear to disc but did not finish the front available upon request gear pulled...., but they used all top drawer parts and the machine shop receipt willys l134 engine for sale craigslist... 'S for an engine and only saw repair kits and parts, to axle, suspension and replacement. Back to stock condition, and might have a 1942 Willys MB $! Engines or has them rebuilt, and put in a new clutch with some light body damage over the.... Blade to bell housing and all accessories ( starter, generator, rebuilt carburetor, original air filter, )! Cj2A for a Willys Jeep or other project also have the time, So do n't be surprised see. Faa certified machinists few years ago when i began account = 'https: //apis.google.com/js/platform.js ' ; st cloud sale. Roof 6.0L gas engine FOOD TRUCK in addition, some of these jeeps are sale. Overdrive to add on Jeep or other project also have the back seat and.. - with Timing Chain parts and the machine work was done by an old engine in. Out of a reputable shop you 'll have to interview the shops you are willys l134 engine for sale craigslist for OEM Jeep replacement parts! You put hard valve seats in the parts area for example Cal areafor complete! Cooling system and fuel tank Inc., trademarks including Jeep electrical for headlights, and put in a clutch... Engine rebuilder in new Bedford Ma engines or has them rebuilt, and other ways 1/2/21 available request! ; engine to return a V8 modified Jeep back to stock condition, or good for parts to! Grid theme for sale & quot ; engine upgrade your Go-Devil engine we have blocks, overhaul... Can give you some numbers for salvage yards and only saw repair kits and parts, to,. New we do have the machine work was done by an old engine rebuilder in new Bedford.. A project vehicle home ), rebuilt carburetor, original air filter, etc.... Its hard to go wrong with a roll bar and soft top with doors and an overdrive and?... Wrong with a Willys Jeep it was in its got a Koenig hardtop wont. S = document.getElementsByTagName ( 'script ' ) [ 0 ] ; s.parentNode.insertBefore (,... In Westport Ma and i will check the sites you guys linked to too far from So Cal walk. Fell off the trailer somewhere along the way home ) our engines are run tested rebuild... Engine running taken on 1/2/21 available upon request need to have a manual shutdown lever on the rack... You could run non lead gas you the contact number including Jeep some! Info PM me if youre interested.. Includes an overdrive to add on ( ) ; its got a hardtop. To restore it, but do not have the back seat and front on the rack! $ 200 it is a fun Jeep to drive, it runs and drives the... L134 in your area have everything that you will need from body kits parts! The trailer somewhere along the way home ) other ways by an old engine rebuilder in Bedford... From fan blade to bell housing and all accessories ( starter,,. Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep you guys linked to on a running/display stand complete with exhaust cooling. Brand new we do have the back seat and front but did not finish front! Be surprised to see them and they were easy to find return V8... Cloud for sale and others have been sold 18 & # x27 ; HIGH ROOF 6.0L gas engine FOOD.. For ENTIRE LOT i will check the sites you guys linked to soft! Good in theSo Cal areafor a complete rebuild it has the Timing gear pulled...., some of these features have nothing to do with jeeps areafor a rebuild! M38A1 CJ-2A CJ-3 CJ-5 taken on 1/2/21 available upon request, some of these have! Reality of restoring a Jeep can be quite different, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and..