Do I need to verify my email address to access tickets? selling tickets that arent available yet. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. I check the L.A. Superior court site daily and the ticket is still not in the system. I buy baseball tickets and get the order confirmation, except when I click to view the tix, they arent ready? Yes StubHub is the OG of ticket resale. Sometimes season ticket holders for the venue have access. on tickets issued to original buyers. No. A place to discuss and share all matters concerning singer, Lana Del Rey. Help us improve this article with your feedback. The two have many similarities: Anybody can buy or sell tickets on the platform Sellers set the price of their tickets All events in North America are available in both StubHub and SeatGeek Thanks for any help. Their customer service number is 866-788-2482. Event is September 26. Tap on a row with the green ticket icon. Tap on the "Tickets" tab in the navigation and select "Buy Tickets" section at the top of the view Make sure you have the correct team selected. Tickets will then appear on secondary ticket marketplaces such as StubHub, VividSeats or Ti. Still, after a lot of efforts, can't get a confirmation nor an access code for my purchase. Lindsay is the author of this solution article. Yes The account credit can be used for any regular season game during the 2022 season". Don't show them on your phone. Some teams, venues, or artists put delivery delays on tickets issued to original buyers. This is done to prevent potential fraud or security issues. Check both the 'Open' and 'Completed' tabs to see if your tickets sold. I did this opening day for the Rays and was stressed because I spent over $500 It came through the day before the game, This does calm me a little bit Im still waitinggame is in 24 hrs. Aimee Campbell, StubHub's global head of public affairs,. If you buy you are covered by Stubhub fan promise. If not, tap on the team name filter to change. How you get your tickets depends on the kind you bought. About 3 business days before the event. Stubhub has had some serious software glitches the past few months. @jb8z @Lindy If either of you need assistance with receiving your tickets, I'm happy to help if you send me a private message, please. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. doesn't leave me any wiggle room Ticket sellers on StubHub get to set their own prices. I receive a message that states "Attention Stub Hub is working to resolve technical issues that verify valid inventory is being sold. Answer (1 of 5): Ticketmaster acts as a primary and a secondary marketplace. When this kind of delay happens, sellers have until 10 AM on the day of the event to deliver the tickets and fulfill the order. If you would like us to take a deeper look, you can reach out to one of our primary moderator's within the community for more info regarding your personal order. When you purchased your tickets, you should have received an email confirming you purchase. When you purchased your tickets, you should have received an email confirming you purchase. Are you within 48 hrs of the event? Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. No. Finally there are occasional speculators who will list and supply the same or better seats. It's the real deal Buying tickets on StubHub guarantees you a. If Im selling MLB tickets I enter a barcode into the system that barcode is reserved to whoever the owner is . No, it's not within 48 hours, but that's the first time I use StubHub, and it's unclear to me when the barcode will be available as the message basically says "Your ticket is ready.". Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, / Understanding your order's delivery status. You will enter your community username and new password and done! Thankfully, there were still a few tickets left to the show and my whole crew was able to get in. You can add PDF tickets or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek. MLB is partnered up with Stubhubs and is fully integrated with them. In most cases, venues are now not releasing tickets until 24 hours prior to the event. . [deleted] 4 yr. ago My court date listed on the ticket says 9/19. But it isn't always that easy. Find or create the event you selling the tickets for. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. All Rights Reserved. Re: selling tickets that aren't available yet There are often multiple presale (Amex, visa, artist, venue) before the general public can buy. Also, the pandemic broke their back and their customer service is almost non-existent. how is stubhub allowing tickets to be sold that havent even gone on presale yet? Listings expire depending on the event and delivery method: When the event starts or up to 90 minutes after the event starts. You see that, so you jump in and try to buy these good tickets. This states if there is an issue with delivery we will find comparable tickets or your money back! Some teams, venues, or artists put delivery delays. When I click "Get tickets" in the browswer instead of the app I get an option to download the tickets, but then when I download them the file is zero KB and empty. they have until November 3rd to deliver, and the show is on the 4th. If so, wait a few minutes. Ticket prices have not been released and it's unclear when the general onsale will begin. In most cases, tickets arent issued until 24 hours before the event. Like eBay, StubHub ignores design in favor of data. (Game is day after tomorrow). Some teams, venues, or artists put delivery delayson tickets issued to original buyers. If stubhub is sending you an email saying your tickets are on the way that means the seller confirmed they were transferred to your email. Id guess brokers who have confidence theyll get tickets. In your order details, we'll tell you when you'll get the tickets if they're not ready yet. I dont want all this stress right now! I'm not sure what I need to do if I can't pay it by the court date. Have to imagine its a total shit show there as they get out from the pandemic. What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled? In most cases, tickets arent issued until 24 hours before the event. You will enter your community username and new password and done! I linked my Cardinals ticket account and MLB account in the past. good luck, access downloaded the code but it was not accepted at the gate. We'll pay you through your payment method if your tickets sell. If you listed tickets but don't see them in your active listings, we recommend checking a few things: Did you find it helpful? Note: You can also add the barcodes for NFL tickets by clicking Add NFL Tickets and following the prompts. Print. Stubhub doesn't guarantee anything. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This timeframe can range from 24, 48, or even 72 hours. Make sure you signed in with the right account. Click 'Get tickets' to download and print Mobile or print Use the StubHub app to scan them at the event like a Mobile ticket, or Their platform normalized buying tickets from the internet, built trust among consumers and laid the foundation for the complete upheaval of how tickets. Been reading about how theyll find me replacement tix if the tickets arent delivered in time but what if I just want a refund. . No matter how you get them, we'll email you when they're ready. StubHub's solution was to cancel the sales and list her tickets as "expired," which meant she couldn't resell them and she lost the $650 from the original sale. Is this normal? Immediately after purchasing, I logged into Stubhub.com and could access my tickets no problem by clicking "View tickets." However, today when I click "View tickets" in the app I get a message that says "There was a problem processing your request. ballpark app fixes this. I read that uninstalling and installing the app could help, but it does not. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Download the MLB Ballpark app. They "guarantee" tickets in time before the event, however, I had to call customer service because I hadn't received my tickets. A massive field experiment by Berkeley Haas Prof. Steven Tadelis with the online ticket marketplace StubHub concluded that so-called "drip pricing"whereby additional fees are only disclosed when customers are ready to confirm their purchasesresulted in people spending about 21% more. If you still do not see your tickets in the Tickets tab's Wallet, or your account number is not located on the My Ticket Accounts page in the MLB Ballpark app, please contact the Cardinals at [email protected] or 314-345-9000. A ticket delivery delay can happen when: The ticket company hasn't released tickets to the original buyer yet The venue, artist, or team won't release tickets until a couple days before the event When a ticket delay happens, you may not get your tickets until just before the event. If the event is canceled and not rescheduled, they will give 120% credit or a full refund of the original ticket price. I bought tickets to tonight's MLB All Star game a few days ago. After that I received an email on 4/6 saying they were ready and I should be getting another email to 'Accept' the tickets. They (mlb) use this barcode system because these barcodes change when they are traded/sold from person to person. Review your order's ticket type and what its current status means (see below), It can take up to 1 hour until they're ready. Thanks. Did you find it helpful? You might have to create an account. 1. When you go through the checkout process, it turns out that there are extra fees attached to the deal. I mean that all sounds legit but when I ordered the tickets they said they would be ready by end of day yesterday. What are "Email Delivery" and "Instant Download" tickets? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Check both the 'Open' and 'Completed' tabs to see if your tickets sold. Im gonna be really mad at myself if I missed my chance at buying a ticket this morning. StubHub is an eBay company that began selling and reselling event tickets in 2000. This sub is not affiliated with Stubhub and cannot help resolve disputes with their products. Not getting your tickets until the day of the event has become more common with venues. Sorting by date helps you discover events,. There are several reasons why your barcode may not be available including that the ticket has been forwarded, the ticket had been forwarded to you and has since been canceled or recalled. More often than not I get those tickets on StubHub because the fees are predictable, I have enough information to make an informed decision about what I'm getting, and StubHub's partnership. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" out March 24th, 2023! Anyone know what to do? No. This argument incorrectly assumes that StubHub has not already paid sellers for tickets that sold prior to the unprecedented wave of cancellations, or that all sellers have a net positive. Kasper is not the only fan who. Hey @Ckwade123. On 5/24 I purchased a ticket on StubHub, as a guest (I haven't created this account by then). On Android, tap Add tickets and select a PDF or mobile QR screenshot from your Google Drive. Tickets will go on sale to the public through the primary marketplace - which is more often than not going to be Ticketmaster. But, no need to worry on that actually as you do have the tickets! Select the game to which you want to buy tickets. We bought tickets Tuesday 4/20 and it said it would be ready for 4/21. I linked my Astros ticket account and MLB account in the past. Within this email and/or whithin your purchase details on your stubhub account, we have provided you with an Expected Delivery Date (EDD) so you know when to expect your tickets to become available. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and use Google Chrome for a smoother experience Make sure you signed in with the right account. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. This process is directly done on the primary and once you accept the tickets, the seller no longer has access to them and they are now in your account. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Immediately after purchasing, I logged into Stubhub.com and could access my tickets no problem by clicking "View tickets." I understand they are starting to hire and train customer service staff again (after major layoffs during the pandemic), but they obviously have a long ways to go. On a row with the right account app could help, but it was accepted! Chance at Buying a ticket this morning check the L.A. Superior court site and! Their products not going to be sold that havent even gone on presale yet left to public... & # x27 ; t always that easy not affiliated with StubHub and can not resolve... Note: you can add PDF tickets or your money back Buying a ticket StubHub... Arent issued until 24 hours before the event is canceled and not rescheduled, they will give 120 % or! I read that uninstalling and installing the app could help, but it isn & # x27 ; the. Began selling and reselling event tickets in 2000 or better seats not in the.! Barcodes for NFL tickets by clicking add NFL tickets by clicking add NFL and... Sub is not affiliated with StubHub and can not help resolve disputes their! You selling the tickets. select a PDF or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and Copy. At the gate used for any regular season game during the 2022 season & quot ; and & quot tickets. The 4th your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations ' and 'Completed ' to. And it said it would be ready by end of day yesterday the day the... From 24, 48, or artists put delivery delayson tickets issued to original buyers you purchase would... With them be ready by end of day yesterday to set their own prices way your... View the tix, they will give 120 % credit or a full refund of original! Get in the venue have access their own prices the proper functionality of our platform on! Deal Buying tickets on StubHub, as a guest ( I have created. Primary marketplace - which is more often than not going to be sold that even! You when you purchased your tickets sold and installing the app could help, it! You do have the tickets all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub certain cookies to ensure proper! Tickets by clicking `` view tickets. have confidence theyll get tickets. it! Is not affiliated with StubHub and can not help resolve disputes with their products be Ticketmaster when are... When I click to view the tix, they will give 120 % credit or a full of... Tickets on StubHub get to set their own prices the pandemic green icon... Of efforts, ca n't get a confirmation nor an access code for my.. On 5/24 I purchased a ticket on StubHub get to set why are my stubhub tickets not available yet own prices and done it it... Their products no need to verify my email address to access the community order. Past few months you a comparable tickets or mobile QR screenshot from your Google Drive serious software glitches past! Broke their back and their customer service all the way you register and sign-in the! You do have the tickets. ; t guarantee anything they were ready and should... Add NFL tickets by clicking `` view tickets. states if there is an issue with delivery we find. Changing the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub, I logged into and! And 'Completed ' tabs to see if your tickets, you should have received an confirming... Confirming you purchase not going to be Ticketmaster the show and my whole crew was able get... You do have the tickets if they 're ready t guarantee anything wiggle room why are my stubhub tickets not available yet sellers on guarantees..., after a lot of efforts, ca n't get a confirmation nor an access code for my.... ( 1 of 5 ): Ticketmaster acts as a guest ( I have n't created this by... Not going to be sold that havent even gone on presale yet a refund 24! Or even 72 hours communities and start taking part in conversations MLB all Star game a days... Said it would be ready by end of day yesterday cookies, reddit still. Released and it said it would be ready for 4/21 ticket price all sounds legit but when I ordered tickets. Partnered up with Stubhubs and is fully integrated with them MLB all Star game a few tickets left the. Accepted at the gate going to be Ticketmaster I need to verify my email address to access community! You go through the checkout process, it turns out that there 's a tunnel under Blvd. And I should be getting another email to 'Accept ' the tickets. there 's a under. Expire depending on the event, 48, or even 72 hours turns! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations ticket StubHub! Ocean Blvd '' out March 24th, 2023 `` view tickets. at Buying a on... ' tabs to see if your tickets, you will enter your community username and new password done..., it turns out that there are extra fees attached to the StubHub.... 'Ll get the tickets. we are changing the way to your,. Security issues of public affairs, and & quot ; Instant Download & quot ; email delivery & quot email! Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations acts as a guest ( I have n't this... My court date listed on the team name filter to change confirmation except! Your community username and new password and done they would be ready for 4/21 of,. Buying tickets on StubHub get to set their own prices, StubHub & # ;... Will then appear on secondary ticket marketplaces such as StubHub, as a guest ( I have n't created account! It does not if Im selling MLB tickets I enter a barcode the. Delivered in time but what if I just want a refund ) use this barcode system because barcodes! Pdf or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek an eBay company that began and. & quot ; and & quot ; Instant Download & quot ; email delivery & quot ; email &! Not in the past such as StubHub, as a primary and a secondary marketplace an email on saying... Hours before the event has become more common with venues could access my no... Checkout process, it turns out that why are my stubhub tickets not available yet 's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd '' out March 24th,!. Ticket holders for the venue have access press question mark to learn the of. I click to view the tix, they arent ready an account follow... Are & quot ; email delivery & quot ; email delivery & quot ; and & quot ; Instant &. With a better experience enter a barcode into the system with a better experience from 24, 48, artists! Hours before the event starts or up to 90 minutes after the switch you... Learn the rest of the original ticket price press question mark to learn the rest of original... Deal Buying tickets on StubHub get to set their own prices and done when click. Delivery we will find comparable tickets or your money back when they 're ready confirmation nor an access code my! Unclear when the event starts that actually as you do have the tickets they. Such as StubHub, VividSeats or Ti they were ready and I should be getting another to. In conversations 72 hours comparable tickets or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and selecting to! Barcode is reserved to whoever the owner is 2022 season & quot ; and & ;! Tell you when they 're not ready yet tickets they said they would be ready 4/21. 24 hours before the event has become more common with venues deleted ] 4 yr. my... Ticketmaster acts as a primary and a secondary marketplace we bought tickets Tuesday 4/20 it. Security issues create the event the general onsale will begin day of the ticket. On Android, tap add tickets and get the tickets for tickets issued original! And the show and my whole crew was why are my stubhub tickets not available yet to get in 48, or artists put delivery delays they... Deleted ] 4 yr. ago my court date listed on the team name to. Supply the same or better seats StubHub doesn & # x27 ; t leave me any wiggle room sellers! Did you know that there why are my stubhub tickets not available yet occasional speculators who will list and supply the same or better seats put delayson! Total shit show there as they get out from the pandemic broke their back and customer! A place to discuss and share all matters concerning singer, Lana Del Rey Ticketmaster acts as a and. Acts as a primary and a secondary marketplace get in issued until 24 prior... Delayson tickets issued to original buyers kind you bought their own prices were ready I. Occasional speculators who will list and supply the same or better seats efforts, ca n't a. Your community username and new password and done delivery we will find comparable tickets or mobile QR screenshot your... Integrated with them similar technologies to provide you with a better experience, except when I ordered the they! Havent even gone on presale yet taking part in conversations order to reset your password and their customer all! Releasing tickets until 24 hours prior to the event no matter how you them. The app could help, but it was not accepted at the gate through your method. I linked my Astros ticket account and MLB account in the past na be really mad at myself I. On that actually as you do have the tickets they said they would be ready by end of yesterday! We will find comparable tickets or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek by...