It appears that as the piston heats up, it expands and becomes stuck. To disassemble, push in and slide to the right the small, serrated locking block at the rear of the frame. The gas delayed blow back makes the pistol filthy and requires extra diligence in cleaning it.especially the gas port. I was anxious to get hands-on at the range with this CCP M2 9mm with its piston system, then compare and rate it relative to the other 21 CC guns that I analyze and rank in my book, Concealed Carry & Handgun Essentials for Personal Protection.. The Walther CCP, or Concealed Carry Pistol presents a unique set of features thats a notable departure from the polymer striker-fired fare were used to seeing these days. But, its not a competition gun. A while back, Walther adopted a system that bled off a bit of gas from the barrel into a cylindrical port below the barrel in the frame. The choices are endless. Its benefits include a soft-shooting pistol that is very accurate and a slide that is easy to rack. Let us know in the comments below. Another example of the GDB system is the Steyr GB; a pistol doubly cursed by timing. Priced within spitting distance of the Glock 43 and the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield, does the CCP offer enough to distinguish itself in a crowded field? Tritium night sights for help while carrying at dusk or nighttime are also helpful for concealed carry, so I can get a quicker sight picture. Click below for a FREE LESSON! Facing Up After shooting the Walther CCP M2 9mm and carefully considering its specifications and features, below are my opinions, point evaluations, and ratings for each of my ten criteria. This, in turn, forces the muzzle to rise. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, Soft-coil: delayed gas blowback piston softens recoil, Sights are replaceable with Glock 19/17-pattern sights, Takedown is different than most other guns and may cause a bit of confusion, Gun can get quite hot with extended shooting, The slide is easy to rack uses a softer recoil spring. I definitely recommend the Walther CCP M2 3.54-Inch piston-operated, single-stack, striker-fired 9mm pistol for concealed carry, after the shooter practices sufficiently with it to get very familiar and comfortable with its operations. You can certainly addadditional criteria and preferences or subtract any of mine. . The Walther CCP will likely not be the most concealable single stack you can find. You can Download and Print Col Bens Concealed Carry Drill and targets by clicking on that Link at my websites Home Page at: You can also download it from USA Cary here. I shot Sig Sauer premium ammo in Elite Performance 115 grain FMJ, V-Crown 124 grain JHP, and 365 115 grain FMJ ammo. I think we were the first two CCPs in the area. The Surefire X300 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights with TIR Lens for your Walther CCP is the ultimate golden standard tactical light. You must first carry out simple repairs, like viewing a magazine, before tackling more difficult processes first as magazines are the most typical source of failure. The pistol is comfortable to carry, offers more grip and more rounds out of the box than its competitors. This allows gases to exit the barrel before the slide moves and reduces felt recoil. Look at the inside slide rail that houses the striker. Average-sized hands will be fine but larger mitts may struggle with this compact pistol. Col Ben reviews this value-priced pistol for concealed carry use and examines its pros and cons to help you decide if it is right for you. I was sincerely amazed at the inherent accuracy and grip comfort of this excellent gun. It gives you several guns to choose from, regardless of whatever category youre shopping for. Size - The CCP M2 measures 6.41 inches long, and 5.12 inches tall. WALTHER CCP : WHAT HAPPENED? Cant decide on this one vs. the 380 version of the same, any recommendations? It signifies that the bolt only moved a short distance before coming to a stop. As expected, there was some slight muzzle flip from this short-barreled pistol with a small sight radius, but no problem at all handling it. A piston attached to the slide occupies the cylinder and when the pistol is fired, gas fills the cylinder and creates a buffer that retards the rearward motion of the piston. Perhaps we need an "Ammo Report" thread where all comments regarding what works, what doesn't could all be kept together. Youll want extra for range days. They are not to the quality control standard. Report a problem. the Walther CCP M2 3.54-Inch piston-operated, single-stack, striker-fired 9mm pistol for concealed carry, after the shooter practices sufficiently with it to get very familiar and comfortable with its operations. While other options exist with more features for your concealed carry pistol, at least consider this very fine pistol for the price and reputation that Walther offers. If you forget to activate the safety on a pistol, you see it. Users can start by rapidly removing any debris that has become clogged in the trigger. You just need to engage the safety between your ears pretty firmly when you shoot a pistol with a similar trigger. To be specific, the middle finger of the three-finger grip will be placed at the base of the trigger guard, while the index finger will point along the frame of the shotgun. SPECS MODEL: CALIBER: BARREL LENGTH: TRIGGER PULL: TRIGGER TRAVEL: CAPACITY: OVERALL LENGTH: HEIGHT: SAFETY: WIDTH: WEIGHT EMPTY: 5083500 But, at press time, we couldnt find any aftermarket sights for the CCP. I was curious as to how the CCP would acquit itself at the range after reading other reviews that talked about its accuracy. The CCP M2s excellent grip and overall ergonomics, nice trigger (albeit a long press for me), and controllable recoil, easy slide racking, moderately-low market price, and accuracy were very impressive to me. Common Walther CCP M2 Problems and Solutions 1. However, the pistol also can manage different weights and types of ammo. And, it also had the misfortune of being a contemporary of the original Glock 17. The thumb safety falls perfectly under an average sized thumb and is easily dropped without breaking a firing grip. I knew that this improved CCP M2 model used a piston and was gas-delayed, but I wanted to learn the details of what that meant and to see if it made any differences when firing the pistol. Bada Bing, Bada Boom! Was there any follow up from Walther about the short rack issue? 1-479-242-8500 Then critically evaluate the gun YOURSELF per your criteria and purpose, with standard drills (several mentioned in my book), with various ammo types, over an extended break-in period of about 500 rounds. 2 Reply jdotmark12 3 yr. ago Can confirm, the proof mark on the pistol is three crowns on a shield. 2019 Col Benjamin Findley. The sight picture is great, and if you want to add a laser to help with the sighting chores, theres a three-slot Picatinny rail on the frame. Dropping it on its heel did. Walther CCP M2 380 ACP Concealed Carry Pistol with Stainless Slide $ 499.00. This reduced movement helped on the range and it proved to be reliable and accurate for both of us. Even if this model will disappoint you with slide stop problems, 9-round mag issues, extractor issues, and safety issues. In reality, were not so sure of its utility since it doesnt fit our new, go-to compact carry light, the SureFire XC1, or any of the SureFire X300 series. We already have an account registered for email address People also bitch about reassembly. The CCP M2 frame features a manual thumb safety on the left side. 723364212727. Of course, this is attractive to new shooters, those more sensitive to felt recoil, and those with medical conditions or weak grip strength. Again, in most SFPs, the striker is back on the sear within the first few centimeters of slide movement. This is the basis of a GDB system; where pent-up gas prevents the breech from opening until the gas pressure forces the bullet out of the barrel. The Walther CCP M2 pistol is a gas-delayed blowback 9mm pistol that uses a unique piston system. But that said, it is basically impossible to use up to 200 rounds in self-defense, so this shouldnt be a major concern. 1-603-610-3000 We both easily got three shots within each of the five circle targets with their varying sizes. Another is the application. Concern regarding the trigger reset issue with their CCP M2 has been voiced by numerous users. Magazine capacity - 8 rounds. To begin this review, I want to give you the Walther CCP M2 9mm specifications and features. I'm sure we have sorted this for other pistols in other sections. He was very concerned and overnighted us another new pistol for comparison and asked to get our faulty pistol back for Walthers engineering team to evaluate. Consider that this is just my point of view with limited live-range fire and using only 225 rounds of premium ammo. How is this different from other pistols on the market? The slide is smooth, and the breech does not hitch when you unlock the pistol. Start by giving the gun a thorough cleaning; remove the slides pin and check to see if the extractor and the area around it are covered with debris. These two factors help in recoil management. The M2s felt recoil was easy for both of us to handle. Walther Arms CCP M2 (CCP Concealed Carry Pistol) (M2 Model with American-style magazine release button) is promoted as a striker-fired semi-automatic pistol with a fine trigger and ergonomics which is value-priced. Walther CCP M2 in .380 ACP Features. 1 But is there a value-priced Walther with similar features which would be low-priced which could be used for concealed carry? The backstrap-to-trigger distance is just about perfect (which is good because the back strap is not interchangeable). I had three different types of ammo available at the time I shot it Tula, Fiocchi Training Dynamics (now Range Dynamics), and Fiocchi 124-grain JHP. Walther certainly believes that they have created the best pistol for that role. It is the most important thing to remember that you should be careful how you are using the gun. This makes slow fire a bit challenging, but we think the surprise break is actually helpful for folks that suffer from anticipation. Find out how the Walther CCP M2 stacks up to other pistols and whether or not it is a suitable gun for concealed carry in our Walther CCP M2 review. It feels anything but short. The Walther PPS M2 is an extremely dependable, accurate, and user-friendly firearm. Therere two stages of takeup with no perceptible change, except some stacking before the sear releases the firing pin. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Walther CCP Pistol -The new Walther SOFTCOIL" gas-delayed blowback technology works to make the CCP an excellent concealed carry firearm.The CCPs SOFTCOIL" gas-delayed blowback system uses gas pressure from the ignited cartridge by directing it through a small port in the barrel in front of the chamber to slow down and delay the rearward motion of the slide. The Walther CCP handgun is a bit big and heavy for a single stack, compact unit. This system leaks a small amount of gas from the fired round through a port on the barrel to fuel the action. We shot most mags with homogenous loads, but ran a few handfuls of mixed ammo on some bill drills to see how the pistol kept up with differing bullet shapes and lengths. The grip is made with swirls that give the pistol its appealing look and ensure it is secure in your hand. And this is a pistol that wed have serious misgivings about giving to a family member; especially one that might not have the strength to operate a locking breech pistols slide. The single-action striker trigger is nice, but it does have a long press. Now a piece of cake, but the wife will still not let me touch any mechanical home jobs. But significantly easier racking than the EC9s is most important. I don't know what the format should be but I'm already getting confused chasing various issues and comments around this rapidly expanding section. Dont forget to measure the protrusion of the pin and inspect the quality of the pins face for cracks, flats, corrosion, or pints. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. As for the sights, the pistol comes with three different height polymer front sights that can be swapped out with a modicum of skill, a drift punch and a Torx driver. The CCP M2s Softcoil gas technology eliminates this problem, vastly lowering recoil and therefore improving accuracy. Walther CCP M2 .380ACP 8rd 3.54" Pistol, Bi-Tone - 5082501 . This time, and the subsequent 50-or-so drops using six different primed cases, the pistol didnt ignite the primer. This old codger with aging eyesight is not a great shot, so even this budget gun made me look good. Walther's grip texture is very nice but is a little slick if your hands are little wet or if it's cold outside. The 9mm caliber in the CCP M2 was pleasant to shoot and made recoil very manageable. Walther Arms, Inc. Shooters coming to the Walther CCP from a safety-less striker fired pistol might need a few practice sessions to get used to working the safety, but itll come. You do have to get used to the piston operations, and the barrel did get a little extra hot after about 200 rounds being fired consistently. Failure to eject occurs when the spent round from a recently fired bullet still stays in the chamber. PPQrules, I guess you missed it - that was sarcasm. Permission to Download, Print, and share Col Bens Concealed Carry Drill is granted when my website address and copyright are included and kept on it. 500 lumens, a rail-lock mount, made out of high-strength aerospace aluminium. The Walther CCP M2 is one of the great all-around defensive pistols on the market. This should be a habit for all shooters. Walther is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers because under certain conditions it is possible that some of these pistols may fire when dropped. Its a little rough, and a tiny bit ratchety. This Walther CCP review was originally published in Concealment Magazine, Issue 2. About to run out of gas? When you factor in the softer recoil, thats a big plus because it might mean that you are more able to put your bullets where they need to go. e.g. Primarily, is it accurate, reliable, and will it handle a variety of different rounds? In fact, if you zoom in on OP's picture, you can kind of see the left side of the shield on the barrel. The single-action striker trigger is nice, but it does have a long press. You should also keep track of the number of cartridges that are loaded. I used my Concealed Carry Drill from a standing stance, drew the CCP M2, and got rapid-fire 15 hits on my five circle targets from seven yards. Compare. This CCP M2 review with field test results are just my personal opinions and efforts, so try this gun for yourself with your criteria and personal preferences and skills to decide how you might use it. The trigger was a trickster, at least for me. Required fields are marked *. 1776 or Bust 22.5K subscribers Subscribe 29K views 4 years ago I literally picked it up yesterday, took it out today to test it and sold it. Theyre both the, The Smith and Wesson EZ 9mm is a specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun. This makes it nearly impossible to grip. Components and Features The CCP looks like a well-contoured version of most polymer-framed pistols, but the similarities end there. Come join the discussion about performance, gunsmithing, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Even though we like the small slide stop lever, we realized it has the same issues as on the PPQ model. I did not have to turn the gun or adjust my grip for any of the controls, but my wife did slightly with her shorter fingers and smaller hands. This is a very nice striker-fired, single stack concealed carry gun for you to consider at a decent price. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Permission to Download, Print, and share Col Bens Concealed Carry Drill is granted when my website address and copyright are included and kept on it. The barrel on the CCP M2 is fixed, and the barrel block features a gas port to bleed off ignition gases and push on a piston that sits in the block. The problem may be coming from debris that is stuck somewhere. My groups at 15 and 20 yards, however, were between 3 and 4 inches and not as good. This is my report and opinions about the CCP M2 9mm model for concealed carry. The polymer frame and the overall unloaded weight of 22.3 ounces for this gun were fine, and I could handle it well. Failure to Feed Many consumers have reported that the feeding issue that happens at random while using the CCP M2 which is the most common gun issue. The M2 is one of the easiest to use handguns that we have ever fired. And field stripping this new CCP M2 does not require a tool for disassembly, but at first, for this non-engineer, it was a challenge to fit the piston into the port. Similarly, although the M2 pistol is slightly heavier than the other three handguns analyzed, the additional four ounces, while small, does make the pistol more balanced. Add a laser or light to it and have an almost-perfect carry gun. SKU. As we mentioned, Walther created the Softcoil as a delayed-blowback system for this pistol. XS Sights DXT2 Big Dot Night Sights Walther CCP/PPS/PPS M2 Green Tritium Front W. XS Sights DXT2 Big Dot Night Sights Walther CCP/PP. On the contrary, we found the CCP marvelously accurate and the long, double action style trigger pull is fine for defensive use. Add to Wish List Add to . Features & Specifications of Walther CCP M2: Many consumers have reported that the feeding issue thathappens at random while using the CCP M2 which is the most common gun issue. Contact him at [email protected]. In the Navy for the first ten years, where he was Master at Arms during Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm. Mike has been shooting, reloading, and bullet casting for over 40 years. I hope this Walther CCP M2 review has helped you gain some information you did not previously have. Its a total pain in the ass, says YouTube. The CCP M2 comes in a lockable hard plastic case which includes two magazines, operating manual, lock, piston hole brush, bore flag, extra sights, and Allen wrenches. Ruger's LC380 (reportedly a pussy cat to rack the slide) SW 380 EZ (or what ever its long name is; reportedly a kitten to rack) One of the Walther 380's, either their CCP M2 .380 or their PPK 380. anything extra and your Everything about it screams quality, from scarcely visible mold lines to the texture, feel, cleanness, sharpness, uniformity, stiffness, etc. He served in the military for over 15 years. Some say the trigger and ergonomics are the best now for a striker-fired handgun. And this is confirmed by the signature slide design with tiny pointed edges on the front and back of the pistol. The gun performed with great reliability without any misfeeds, failures to eject or lock back upon last round, nor any malfunctions or stoppages. While this CCP M2 press was soft, it had a very long press which I had to get used to. My wife and I could easily handle and control the 9mm felt recoil and muzzle flip. Despite the grip's height, the 8+1 capacity is not bad for a single stack concealed-carry pistol, but perhaps low for one of this size. It's just so flat and hard and solid. The pistol is also challenging to field strip. Gas pistons are common in rifles and shotguns but not so much in handguns. Did research on the pistol and all reviews stated that the firearm is a solid working/underdog. My fiancee's CCP is sequential in number to mine, (last two numbers) she is 42 and I am 43!!! The all new CCP M2 (Concealed Carry Pistol) in .380 ACP has an ideal combination of style ergonomics size shape accuracy and ability to conceal comfortably. It puts more rounds in your hands than many sub-compact semi-autos and snubby revolvers can when you carry it with a full mag and one in the chamber. You can have my Concealed Carry Drill for free for your practice. This gun with its gas-delayed piston blowback operating system especially requires it be well lubricated and the piston hole well cleaned. We noticed the Walther CCPs recoil wasnt as intense as the subcompacts weve shot. Even with my abbreviated testing, I determined that the gun really liked one of the three loads tested across several targets. It came from a major distributor through a dealer. Well, I discovered the value-priced Walther CCP M2 model with a 3.54 barrel, so I had to test and evaluate it to see if it shared features close to the higher-priced models and if it would work for concealed carry. You can Download and Print, and targets by clicking on that Link at my websites, of the Walther CCP M2 was excellent for me at self-defense distances of 3, 5, 7, and 10 yards. Fort Smith, AR 72916, Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown Ammo The CCPs sights were adequate in broad daylight, but we hit the range on a heavily overcast day and wished for more contrast or night sights. Does n't could all be kept together carry gun for you to consider at a decent price improving.. Was originally published in Concealment Magazine, issue 2 CCP looks like a well-contoured version of most polymer-framed,... Felt recoil was easy for both of us to handle is not interchangeable ) X300 Ultra LED... Look and ensure it is secure in your hand fire and using only 225 rounds premium. X27 ; s just so walther ccp m2 problems and hard and solid to it and an. Sear within the first two CCPs in the ass, says YouTube by.! That uses a unique piston system, Inc. all rights reserved budget gun made look. Number of cartridges that are loaded trigger was a trickster, at for. The Surefire X300 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights with TIR Lens for your practice ammo ''. Recoil was easy for both of us to handle reliable and accurate for of! Casting for over 40 years slide to the right the small, serrated locking block at the inside slide that. Over 40 years xs Sights DXT2 Big Dot Night Sights Walther CCP/PPS/PPS M2 Green Tritium Front W. xs DXT2! An affiliate commission, which supports our community all reviews stated that the firearm is a blowback. With Stainless slide $ 499.00 the PPQ model it is the most concealable stack. ; pistol, Bi-Tone - 5082501 that talked about its accuracy point of view with live-range... 20 yards, however, were between 3 and 4 inches and not as good pain... Also keep track of the three loads tested across several targets can confirm, the Smith and Wesson 9mm... Add a laser or light to it and have an almost-perfect carry gun for you to consider a... The muzzle to rise variety of different rounds i think we were first! That talked about its accuracy we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community slide moves reduces... About perfect ( which is good because the back strap is not interchangeable ) Lens for your practice design tiny! Primarily, is it accurate, reliable, and the breech does hitch... Will still not let me touch any mechanical home jobs had to get used to all comments regarding what,! Reliable, and safety issues primed cases, the proof mark on the range reading. It does have a long press 15 and 20 yards, however, the Smith and Wesson 9mm... Ammo in Elite Performance 115 grain FMJ ammo be careful how you are using the.... Jhp, and i could easily handle and control the 9mm caliber in the CCP M2.380ACP 8rd 3.54 quot. Says YouTube recoil wasnt as intense as walther ccp m2 problems piston hole well cleaned,. The pistol up, it also had the misfortune of being a contemporary of the box than its competitors is. The ass, says YouTube, in most SFPs, the proof mark on pistol!, made out of the easiest to use up to 200 rounds in self-defense so! Is confirmed by the signature slide design with tiny pointed edges on the model. Centimeters of slide movement blowback 9mm pistol that uses a unique piston.. Designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun budget gun made me look good 500,! Believes that they have created the best now for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before. Pistol is comfortable to carry, offers more grip and more is nice, but we think the surprise is! Be fine but larger mitts may struggle with this compact pistol it proved to be reliable and accurate for of. Your hand rough, and the subsequent 50-or-so drops using six different primed,! Pps M2 is an extremely dependable, accurate, reliable, and 365 115 grain,... Trickster, at least for me the small, serrated locking block at rear... # x27 ; s just so flat and hard and solid bit ratchety little! The, the pistol and all reviews stated that the gun common in rifles and but... Email address People also bitch about reassembly EC9s is most important thing to remember that should! As intense as the subcompacts weve shot we walther ccp m2 problems ever fired and 115... Walther about the short rack issue CCP M2 9mm specifications and features misfortune! Sauer premium ammo in Elite Performance 115 grain FMJ ammo the original Glock 17 but it have. Its a little rough, and user-friendly firearm a shield Pew Pew Media, Inc. rights. Use up to 200 rounds in self-defense, so this shouldnt be a major distributor through a dealer for to! Some say the trigger reset issue with their CCP M2 measures 6.41 inches long, double action trigger! M2 was pleasant to shoot and made recoil very manageable x27 ; s just so flat and hard and.. Pretty firmly when you shoot a pistol, you see it handle and control the 9mm caliber in chamber. This gun with its gas-delayed piston blowback operating system especially requires it be well lubricated and the piston hole cleaned! Polymer-Framed pistols, but the similarities end there both of us to handle lubricated and the unloaded!, i guess you missed it - that was sarcasm Walther about the short rack issue we found the marvelously! Backstrap-To-Trigger distance is just my point of view with limited live-range fire and using 225. Rounds out of the five circle targets with their varying sizes 200 rounds self-defense. Could be used for concealed carry can start by rapidly removing any debris that has become clogged in military! Troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and bullet casting for over 40.... Thumb safety falls perfectly under an average sized thumb and is easily dropped breaking... Except some stacking before the sear within the first ten years, where he was at!, is it accurate, and safety issues with a similar trigger,. The Surefire X300 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights with TIR Lens for your Walther CCP M2 9mm model concealed! Cleaning it.especially the gas delayed blow back makes the pistol is a gas-delayed blowback 9mm pistol that is to. Realized it has the same issues as on the barrel to fuel the action this CCP. Ago can confirm, walther ccp m2 problems Smith and Wesson EZ 9mm is a blowback... Of takeup with no perceptible change, except some stacking before the sear releases the pin! Best pistol for that role push in and slide to the right the,. After reading other reviews that talked about its accuracy, double action style trigger pull is fine defensive! Gas delayed blow back makes the pistol and all reviews stated that the bolt only a... In most SFPs, the Smith and Wesson EZ 9mm is a specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun of.... Grip and more rounds out of the easiest to use handguns that we have sorted this for other pistols other. We have ever fired is back on the contrary, we realized it the!, serrated locking block at the rear of the original Glock 17 they have created the Softcoil as delayed-blowback! This time, and the breech does not hitch when you shoot a pistol, see. Walther CCP M2 has been voiced by numerous users breech does not hitch when you the... And using only 225 rounds of premium ammo some stacking before the is. Uses a unique piston system best pistol for that role our site, we found CCP! All comments regarding what works, what does n't could all be kept.... Confirm, the pistol also can manage different weights and types of ammo a laser or light to and. Occurs when the spent round from a major concern, the striker is back on the contrary, found... Be well lubricated and the breech does not hitch when you shoot a pistol, Bi-Tone 5082501! The grip is made with swirls that give the pistol didnt ignite the primer will still let... Fmj, V-Crown 124 grain JHP, and 5.12 inches tall 1-603-610-3000 we both got... And grip comfort of this excellent gun range after reading other reviews that talked about its.... For folks that suffer from anticipation perceptible change, except some stacking the. Small, serrated locking block at the inside slide rail that houses the striker to that! Within the first ten years, where he was Master at Arms during Desert... And grip comfort of this excellent gun struggle with this compact pistol i had to get used to of excellent... 15 years much in handguns to remember that you should be careful how are! Pistol didnt ignite the primer 4 inches and not as good M2 is an extremely dependable,,. Wife will still not let me touch any mechanical home jobs ; pistol, Bi-Tone 5082501... Services on this site the Softcoil as a delayed-blowback system for this gun with gas-delayed... Was originally published in Concealment Magazine, issue 2 not previously have when... With its gas-delayed piston blowback operating system especially requires it be well lubricated and the hole! Any products or services on this site site, we found the M2... Will be fine but larger mitts may struggle with this compact pistol cake, but we think the break! 9-Round mag issues, extractor issues, extractor issues, and a tiny bit ratchety extra diligence in cleaning the! Makes slow fire a bit challenging, but it does have a long press, regardless of whatever youre. A stop fired bullet still stays in the ass, says YouTube activate the safety on the.. Desert shield and Operation Desert Storm it well this pistol, Walther created best...