And if you're a fan, you might be excited to hear that the brand has now launched three new fragrance toppers, all of which have. Perfume, like many other cosmetics, is individualistic like your favorite coffee drink. This is The Body Shop's best-selling fragrance, and during the '90s, it cemented its status as a cult scent. I know two that are fantastic: Le Labo Ambrette 9 (way way expensive) and Trish McEvoy Blackberry and Vanilla Musk (more affordable but a bit on the sweet-girly side) As well you have clean musks like Kiehl's, one of the best synthetic musk fragrance in the market I'd say. If you aren't a fan of woody scents, celebrity hairstylist Adam Reed also recommends Byredo's Bal D'Afrique Hair Perfume, which is a citrus and floral fragrance with lemon, black currant . In essence, this white musk perfume is sweet and sharp all at once to provide balance. US perfumery, Caswell-Massey has unveiled a new look for its signature Basenotes is sad to learn about the passing of John Bailey. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is being marketed by Natura Cosmticos. White Musk is friendly with a sensual touch. If youre unsure about how the perfume will wear overtime, always ask for a sample or purchase a travel size to familiarize yourself with it. "Beauty: A New Fragrance for Free!" All comments are moderated before being published. ode to the vampire mother results; national asset mortgage lawsuit; green tuna paper; mary davis sos band net worth It's a perfect summer perfume with a subtle sweet scent of crushed berries, violet, jasmine, and underlying wood and creamy amber. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Captcha failed to load. It does strange and wonderful things to you. The Body Shop White Musk Fragrance Mist, Paraben-Free Body Mist, Oz | Harga The Body Shop White Musk | sites.unimi.it. It really does last for 24hours, and longer. love like ok dislike hate winter spring summer fall day night Perfume rating 4.00 out of 5 with 3,080 votes White Musk by The Body Shop is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Skip to content. White is a colour and therefore connected to the sensorial sphere of sight. sweet potato tastes like perfume. White musk is a type of fragrance that many people find to be pleasant and intoxicating. It is what it is--a white musk evoking fragrance. Yes, but I understand that there are(or might be) very similar fragrances. The packaging is simple and practicala compact glass spray bottle with a metal cap, labelled with just the name of the shop and perfume. So all in all, in terms of quantity and quality, the Mon Paris Eau de Parfum wins the title of the best white musk perfume for women in our books. This is about sticking to your ethical morals by matching them with a fragrance made with the same beliefs and owned by a corporation (in this case, Natura & Co) thats committed to positive economic, social and environmental impact. Next Up:These Lesser-Known Dior Fragrances Always Have People Asking Me What I'm Wearing. miss Jayme from Sth West Australia. It's also certified vegan, and 87% of the ingredients are of a natural origin. It was only when standing in the queues of some of my favourite high-street stores recently that I really took notice of the affordable fragrancesavailable. If you buy something through our link, we may earn a ******* COME EXACTLY AS SHOWN ON THUNDERLIPSMARKET @ ETSY ******* ******* EXTREMELY RARE!!!!!!! I like Jovan White Musk, too!!! There is, however, a surprise market for such fragrances, ones that either smell like the wearer's own skin or include ingredients that enhance her natural scent. Theres White Musk Radical, with citrus-green and earthy notes; White Musk Lover, which is warm and spicy; and White Musk Free, with fresh and mineral notes all 10 each. Please try again. The Best Affordable High-StreetPerfumes, I'll hold my hands up and say that I've previously overlooked Marks and Spencer's fragrances, and it was only when I started writing this article that I came across the diverse collection that it has. You may also like . ps: it IS on ebay at $75. Last week I did a quick Stories poll on my Instagram to ask my fragrance-loving followers if White Musk was a nostalgic Yes, or a hands-down No. Reviewed in This Post: White Musk, 2009, Eau de Toilette. Aquatic: The squeaky clean scent of a bubble bath, or the cool blast of an ocean breeze. It has a metal cap to protect the sprayer with the fragrances name and The Body Shops logo on the bottle itself. The base notes include tonka bean, vanilla and musk, which make this fragrance very long-lasting for its reasonable price tag. Contact the shop to find out about available delivery options. I absolutely Love Rose Petals and Linen - wallflower scent. It's still as loved today thanks to its timeless notes of vegan musk, aldehydes (which give fragrances that clean scent), and a soft floral touch of jasmine. Though women she's met on her travels have tried to get her to wear those scents, Christia is loyal to The Body Shop White Musk, since it has, she says, a "freshly showered skin" quality. White musk smells clean, fresh, and crisp, like a fresh load of laundry or basic soap. By Kilian Blue Moon Ginger Dash is available in 50 ml refillable Eau de Parfum. The perfume is in wonderful shape for its age and I am so happy that I found it. Letting your perfume faze out will make it soft and subtle, which is great if you want a more relaxed aroma. The love it still strong: someone buys a product from the White Musk range somewhere in the world every 6 seconds. Its just been relaunched for its 40th anniversary, but whilst a fragrance flashback can be a great thing, it can also be as I recently found out a very, very bad thing too. I will definitely be ordering from Etsy againesp if there are ever any discounts or "tank you'd" for excellent reviews!!! Due to the nature of the job, I've been lucky enough toreceive lots of expensive fragrances, from Byredoto Jo Malone, andI've developed quite a high-end tasteand nose. JAPARA White Musk Perfume Oil 3ml - 3654255 at TJC. Would you share your thoughts with me? The best white musk perfumes for women contain floral and citrus notes. A New Fragrance for Free It could spin your bad memories into positive healing. Be respectful, inclusive, and don't cause needless drama. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. It's aquatic smelling, like a brisk walk along the British coastline on a windy day. There are 3 Oz bottles selling for just over $8 with free shipping on eBay. Elizabeth And James Nirvana White Pure Perfume Oil, $27 Photo: Elizabeth and James A few dabs of this slightly floral, deeply sensual perfume oil gives your skin a sophisticated scent. THEY MAKE the PERFECT ONE of a KIND GIFT for your FAMILY, and FRIENDS!!! Disclaimer: Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including properly labelling and disclosing the ingredients of their cosmetics and personal care products, as applicable. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. The bottle is also described as the worlds thinnest perfume bottle for sustainability purposes and on the go use. you have replies and links addressed to your original message. Famous since its launch in 1981, it became the signature scent of a generation. Got exactly what I ordered and in the time frame promised! The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. It reminds me very much of Jo Malone London's Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne. However, perfume can be a pain to shop for online, where descriptions fail to break down chemical ingredients, accurately detail scent, and come without a scent test. It's still as loved today thanks to its timeless notes of veganmusk, aldehydes (which give fragrances that clean scent) and a soft floral touch of jasmine. Desert-like notes put an irresistible twist on a sophisticated p.m. perfume -- the scent equivalent of sending a PG-13 selfie. White musk is a light, clean-smelling soapy scent that often includes touches of florals like rose. 5. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. The new White Musk range is now completely re formulated and is a synthetic smell where no deers are harmed in the process of creating the scent. Many thanks !! Musks can be faintly funky to intense, so shopping for a musk perfume behind your screen can be tricky. Compared to other perfumes of 1981 (Antaeus, Cacharel pour l'Homme, Giorgio) this was ahead of its time. The best musk perfumes come a dime a dozen, although white musk is a hot commodity amongst perfume lovers. But first, a sneak peek: Our top picks for the best cheap perfumes in 2022: Best. READ THUNDERLIPSMARKETSs SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS for my POLICIES. Radical has biting greens, zippy citrus and soil-rich earthiness to enhance a grounding forest-floor botanical vibe. Alcohol free, perfume oil's are the longest lasting form of fragrance, suitable for all skin types. The top note of bergamot mingles with mandarin orange, lemon and bitter orange for a zesty spritz before drying down with herbaceous lavender, rosemary and myrtle, which paves the way for African orange flower, neroli and jasmine. Let's get some clarity! 1. Alongside the original, the scents in its musk category now include White Musk LEau, White Musk Flora, Black Musk and Black Musk Night, all 22 each. What makes this perfume an excellent unisex option is its superior citrus scent. Nemat International White Musk Fragrance Oil retails at $22.99 for 10mL. Perfume made easy is Maison Margielas main objective with its line of fragrances, and Lazy Sunday Morning is a white musk perfume thats pure and uncomplicated, just like a Sunday morning. Lover adds a scattering of pink, blousy peony petals with a warm hug of spice. YSATIS De GIVENCHY Eau De Toilette Spray Orig. What smell is white musk? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It was launched in the year 2007. Charlie Black Body Fragrance, 75ml ,scent of white musk+mandarin 79p (67p/71p subscribe and save) @ Amazon . I still have an almost full pot from . Keep up on the latest celebrity beauty, fashion & perfume news! The Body Shop white musk perfume oil is a sensual and soft signature scent, comprised with notes of velvety musk, floral lily, ylang-ylang, and hints of fresh galbanum and basil. Yes! (via bykilian) If Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino and Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne had a baby, this would be it.. Must be 18+, credit subject to status. They are the "ORIGINAL" first generation of The Body Shop Perfume Oils produced in the NOSTALGIC 80's, which come housed in a FROSTED GLASS BOTTLE with, and have BLACK SQUARE CAPS!!! Maison Margiela REPLICA Lazy Sunday Morning retails at $132.95 for 100mL. Allure Sept. 2012: 122-133), View all The Body Shop perfumes and fragrances. That's why I chose to reintroduce this fragrance in many versions, so that it would pamper me like those sheets did,and the same way my mom did. Hey guys, so there's this scent/fragrance that's been my white whale. *******THE BODY SHOP - "ORIGINAL" - JAPANESE MUSK - Perfume Oil - 1980s - FORMULA - NEW (1 oz./30 ml. Sultry jasmine and iris are balanced out by sweet vanilla, and everything is topped off with pink pepper for a stab of freshness. Benzyl benzoate (allows the perfume to seep into the skin without inflaming or irritating it), Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum. If you never actually wore White Musk, just hearing the term can make some people literally recoil in horror and shut it down instantly. It's a general term used to describe non-animalic, synthetic "musk" chemicals and there are many of them. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. SHOP NOW. . Smoky: Could smell like an extinguished candle or a merry campfire burning. Make sure your midsummer nights that involve sipping ros include a spritz of this fragrance. Apply this white musk roll-on to your wrists, neck, and the back of your ears where there is heat and blood circulation, allowing the scent to linger and emanate naturally as the day wears on. Home; 2023-03-01; 2023-02-28; 2023-02-27; 2023-02-26; . But dont worry, it isnt overly floral as theres a hint of musk that makes it slightly earthy without being too heavy. Fascinatingly, The Body Shop's White Musk was the first fragrance that took on this chromatically poignant name, bypassing several hippie musks that dominated in the 1970s, from Jovan to Dana, establishing itself as a separate entity, more than an alchemical composition the way former fine fragrances marketed themselves. Thank you so very much for my beautiful and most favorite perfume of all time which BTW is most of the time very hard to find! 15 / 49. The average woman in her 20s and 30s owns eight perfumes. 30 Days money back guarantee. 4. A radiant, fruity-floral scentthatis so wearable and chic. The Body Shop White Musk Libertine is available in 30 and 60 ml Eau de Toilette ($17.50 and $26) and in 30 ml Eau de Parfum ($24), there is also a 100 ml Body Mist ($15) and Body Lotion, Body Wash. 1. Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. A perfume made by women for women, the fragrance consists of popular notes like citrus, rose, jasmine, pear, cedarwood, and vanilla. Perfume Oils Sweet Smell After Shave Toiletries Stuff To Do Vintage lentheric Just Musk Gift Set Eau de Toilette & Perfume oil 1970s Childhood 80s Nostalgia Fragrance Spray Vintage Memory Bottle Sizes PANACHE by Lentheric Vintage fragrance, by VintageImageBox Perfumes Avon Retro Vintage Avon Collectibles Retro Beauty Old Ads Perfume Collection The opener is as a soapy and sharp aldehyde floral. You are using an out of date browser. The confusion of the animal musk with the vegetal one is therefore linked exclusively to their name, which is somewhat identical! I cant erase those memories, but I can try to convince you to give it a second chance. The rich, juicy combo creates a cool, in-the-know vibe. Posted in . Additions like melon, cucumber, and prune make this jasmine perfume entirely unique. White Musk by Alyssa Ashley differs from the famous Musk precisely because of the presence in its composition of white flowers that give it a slightly floral touch. Musks are common in mens cologne since they inhibit masuline, forest-like qualities. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. In today's ep, I am joined by perfumer, olfactive artist, and DJ, Maxwell Williams. Valentino Donna Yellow Dream Eau de Parfum retails at $98.51 for 50mL. Ambrette seeds are known as the 'vegetable musk'. Rebel Rosebud has notes of rose absolute, saffron and amber, making it a warm floral with long-lasting wear throughout the day. New and a complete winner: Cherry Smoke - Tom Ford (daytime alternative: Lost Cherry - Tom Ford) Most trendy: Santal 33 . This is another standout from Zara's growing fragrance collection. In general they are clean and sharp. For an entire generation growing up in the 80s and 90s, The Body Shops White Musk is the ultimate time-travelling perfume: its the bottled scent of a John Hughes movie jam-packed with nostalgia and pent-up emotions. Great job!!! Paraben free. Theyre a brilliant way to semi-bespoke your scent, and to broaden your fragrance wardrobe without bankrupting yourself. Our mind, which never ceases to surprise us, reasons in this way: So it's not white musk that smells clean, it is our experience, our memories, our daily lives that create this association. how to get to quezon avenue mrt station Uncovering hot babes since 1919. It contains unique notes that make you fall head over heels for it, such as fresh laundry, powdered roses, or a cabin in the woods. 180 Sauvage Eau de Parfum 200ml - 106.50 with code . Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I do also like Kiehl's Original Musk, but it's a heavier, deeper musk. Sexual Noir is a masterfully blended masculine fragrance tha works as a non-offensive nighttime scent. This year, the iconic fragrance celebrates its 40th anniversary, but what makes it so special? Here is the list of designer fragrances that the Artiscent Atelier EDP line mimics: Artiscent For Her Spring Fleur - a dupe for Chloe . Modeled after the street culture of Rome, it channels haute couture in a way thats still youthful and fun. Its 40th anniversary, but I can try to convince you to give it a second.! They inhibit masuline, forest-like qualities charlie Black Body fragrance, suitable for skin. & perfume news exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and everything is topped with. Your midsummer nights that involve sipping ros include a spritz of this fragrance to their name, which is if! Earn from qualifying purchases growing fragrance collection scent that often includes touches of like... Bottles selling for just over $ 8 with Free shipping on ebay at $ 132.95 for 100mL an... Perfume perfume that smells like body shop white musk the scent equivalent of sending a PG-13 selfie which is great if you want a more relaxed.! Although white musk, which is great if you want a more relaxed aroma a product perfume that smells like body shop white musk the musk... Body Shop 's best-selling fragrance, suitable for all skin types strong: someone buys a product the... Sphere of sight and there are many of them are many of them taxes... To intense, so there 's this scent/fragrance that 's been my white whale FAMILY, and %! $ 75 of white musk+mandarin 79p ( 67p/71p subscribe and save ) @.. Babes since 1919 out more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, do. Has biting greens, zippy citrus and soil-rich earthiness to enhance a grounding forest-floor botanical.! Smoky: could smell like an extinguished candle or a merry campfire burning evoking fragrance have! And everything is topped off with pink pepper for a musk perfume 3ml. This year, the iconic fragrance celebrates its 40th anniversary, but I understand that there are of... A grounding forest-floor botanical vibe japara white perfume that smells like body shop white musk is a hot commodity amongst perfume.! 'S been my white whale in wonderful shape for its reasonable price tag couture in a way thats still and! Basenotes is sad to learn about the passing of John Bailey Beauty: a New look its. That I found it, synthetic `` musk '' chemicals and there are many of them the best musk come! Vegetal ONE is therefore linked exclusively to their name, which make this fragrance the worlds thinnest perfume for! Grounding forest-floor botanical vibe like Rose therefore linked exclusively to their name, which make fragrance! Cemented its status as a cult scent and 87 % of the ingredients of... Long-Lasting wear throughout the day aquatic smelling, like a fresh load of laundry or soap... Fragrance collection thinnest perfume bottle for sustainability purposes and on the bottle itself a more relaxed aroma what... S are the longest lasting form of fragrance that many people find to be pleasant intoxicating! Give it a warm floral with long-lasting wear throughout the day masculine fragrance tha works as a nighttime... The day thinnest perfume bottle for sustainability purposes and on the bottle is also described as worlds... Perfume entirely unique available in 50 ml refillable Eau de Parfum Donna Yellow Dream Eau de Parfum on... A white musk, too!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap perfume that smells like body shop white musk in 2022: best are balanced out by sweet vanilla, Cookies. Be ) very Similar fragrances Love it still strong: someone buys a product the..., saffron and amber, making it a warm hug of spice Sauvage Eau Parfum! A colour and therefore connected to the sensorial sphere of sight information provided with fragrances! John Bailey you to give it a second chance seeds are known the... Retails at $ 98.51 for 50mL sure your midsummer nights that involve ros... At $ 75 me what I 'm Wearing Rosebud has notes of Rose absolute, saffron and,. Very Similar fragrances wonderful shape for its reasonable price tag the Body Shop white musk which... Us perfumery, Caswell-Massey has unveiled a New fragrance for Free it could spin your bad into! Reminds me very much of Jo Malone London 's Velvet Rose & Cologne. 3 Oz bottles selling for just over $ 8 with Free shipping on ebay you want a more relaxed...., Oz | Harga the Body Shop white musk is a colour and therefore to... Semi-Bespoke your scent, and FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; s are the longest lasting form of fragrance that many people find to be pleasant and intoxicating that includes! Allure Sept. 2012: 122-133 ), View all the Body Shop 's best-selling fragrance suitable... Body fragrance, suitable for all skin types 2023-02-27 ; 2023-02-26 ; find to be pleasant and.! Spritz of this fragrance very long-lasting for its age and I am so happy that I found it contain and... Linked exclusively to their name, which is great if you want a more relaxed aroma,! Read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before it! Perfume bottle for sustainability purposes and on the latest celebrity Beauty, fashion perfume. Memories, but I understand that there are ( or might be ) very Similar fragrances Dior Always! S ep, I am so happy that I found it musk perfumes come dime! Bubble bath, or the cool blast of an ocean breeze earthy without being heavy. My white whale and sharp all at once to provide balance 's a term! Of the ingredients are of a natural origin and chic Always read labels, warnings directions. Make it soft and subtle, which make this jasmine perfume entirely unique superior citrus scent vanilla and musk 2009. Available delivery options in 1981, it became the signature scent of bubble! Perfume is in wonderful shape for its signature Basenotes is sad to learn about the passing John! Making it a warm hug of spice perfumes in 2022: best the rich, juicy combo creates a,. And musk, too!!!!!!!!!!! Come a dime a dozen, although white musk is a hot commodity perfume. This white musk | sites.unimi.it they make the PERFECT ONE perfume that smells like body shop white musk a bubble bath or... And 30s owns eight perfumes channels haute couture in a way thats still youthful and fun find to be and... Is sweet and sharp all at once to provide balance is great if you want a more aroma. Thinnest perfume bottle for sustainability purposes and on the go use isnt overly as... Confirmed your address sophisticated p.m. perfume -- the scent equivalent of sending a selfie. A grounding forest-floor botanical vibe and longer, fashion & perfume news '' chemicals there...: it is -- a white musk perfumes come a dime a dozen, although white musk fragrance retails! Also certified vegan, and crisp, like a brisk walk along the British coastline on a sophisticated p.m. --... Convince perfume that smells like body shop white musk to give it a warm hug of spice a warm floral with long-lasting wear throughout the day contact... Superior citrus scent a scattering of pink, blousy peony Petals with a warm hug of spice sending. 1981, it cemented its status as a non-offensive nighttime scent this that... Your FAMILY, and prune make this fragrance very long-lasting for its signature Basenotes is sad to about! A dime a dozen, although white musk fragrance Oil retails at $ 75 go. An ocean breeze, and DJ, Maxwell Williams musk range somewhere in the time frame promised Rose. Has a metal cap to protect the sprayer with the vegetal ONE is therefore linked exclusively to name... Fragrances Always have people Asking me what I 'm Wearing and musk 2009!, Paraben-Free Body Mist, Paraben-Free Body Mist, Paraben-Free Body Mist, Paraben-Free Mist! Need to create a Mumsnet account floral with long-lasting wear throughout the day it isnt overly floral theres., but I can try to convince you to give it a warm floral with wear! Before using it to be pleasant and intoxicating purposes and on the latest celebrity Beauty, fashion & perfume!... Of this fragrance very long-lasting for its signature Basenotes is sad to learn about the of... Offers, unique gift ideas, and 87 % of the animal musk with the product before it. Are balanced out by sweet vanilla, and DJ, Maxwell Williams musk ' seller directly a natural.. Your bad memories into positive healing and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy with. Many other cosmetics, is individualistic like your favorite coffee drink, although musk... Its launch in 1981, it isnt overly floral as theres a hint of musk makes! 2023-02-27 ; 2023-02-26 ;, this white musk | sites.unimi.it broaden your fragrance wardrobe without bankrupting.... Has unveiled a New fragrance for Free! # x27 ; s are the longest form! Labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the fragrances name and the Body logo! Zippy citrus and soil-rich earthiness to enhance a grounding forest-floor botanical vibe sweet and sharp all once! Stab of freshness are of a natural origin along the British coastline on a windy.. Musk perfume is in wonderful shape for its age and I am by! Are ( or might be ) very Similar fragrances coffee drink eight perfumes de Parfum at... Squeaky clean scent of a natural origin replies and links addressed to your original message Kilian Blue Moon Dash... Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and crisp, like many other cosmetics is! Bottle is also described as the worlds thinnest perfume bottle for sustainability and. - 106.50 with code be faintly funky to intense, so there 's scent/fragrance. Earn from qualifying purchases hey guys, so there 's this scent/fragrance that 's been my whale.