we filed a complaint with florida and south Carolina and the response back was again learn how to us the book we have since filed a suit. Dont Miss: Hicv Vacation Package Kissimmee Fl. Our Palmera Vacation Club Resorts are the best of what Hilton Head Island has to offer. Seller of Travel Reg. About 68% have two or more bedrooms, giving families room and space to truly unwind and relax. A timeshare is definitely worth it for families that want to travel frequently, and travel in comfort. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa: Great vacation, we love this place! The best of all worlds with nature and . I work very hard, intelligent, level headed, Senior Project Manager for the State of SC. If you don't get this refunded in a reasonable timeframe, you can dispute it on your credit card and send them a follow up notice with the tracking and a copy of your rescission letter that this is cancelled. We are trying to find a way to resolve this as I have heard there are many complaints against Palmera. Under Six Ways to Travel, click Palmera Escape via RCI, Click RCI Exchange to link to your RCI Subscribing Member account. Timeshares are considered bad because they are not a financial investment, and it can be challenging to get out of your timeshare contract. Does anyone else have experience with this and any advice? Your staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient in walking us through the process. If you took a loan to buy the property and you still have a balance, stopping payment will have an impact on your credit. Rather than use USPS I decided maybe it was better to FedEx the letter and require a signature. Still wondering why people buy timeshares? Not to mention, timeshare resale scams can target owners in need of relief. Scam Clue 2: A promotion claiming youve won something. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. No: TAR-6309. No response. The vast majority of timeshare purchasers get the right to rescind the contract within a specific amount of time. Average Palmera Vacation Club Sales Executive yearly pay in the United States is approximately $105,656, which is 37% above the national average. Palmera Vacation Club complaints View Full Report 33 Office Park Road #219 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 | Get Directions (888) 887-2563 http://palmeravacationclub.com File a complaint in less than 5 minutes! Consumer protection laws in Mexico allow all timeshare / vacation club purchases to be fully refunded within 5 days of purchase. Were prepared to leave until our salesperson (professional liar) told us that they would buy our timeshare and that the $16k could be used to buy a membership at Palmera. Near some of the best shopping, finest beaches, and amusement park attractions in the region, this is the perfect destination for visitors wanting fun and adventure at any time of the year. Others, however, ask you to pay big up front for some promised future benefit. From RCI Gold Crown standards, to Trip Advisors Excellence awards, to private communities, easy beach access, and beautiful accommodations, our resorts have everything you need for a luxurious relaxing vacation. Vacation Club membership. A member may not be able to purchase food or drink at a resort if he or she chooses not to pay an optional all-inclusive fee. Thank you, Marriott Vacation Club for making this possible. He then pulled out his phone and asked me where I work so he could go ahead and search for the name to see what he could find. sonicwave 231c non responsive Uncovering hot babes since 1919.. marriott hotels in barcelona near cruise port. Free Wi-Fi, heated swimming pools, and fun family activities help create a vacation experience you and your family will enjoy year after year. Finally he took our closing documents, ripped the cancellation page out, wrote a note about how this was the official cancellation, and made us sign it. Fla. Just went through a similar situation as you. For oneits binding. And just so you know if you wanted to stay a week this time of year, (June) you would have had to use at least 3 years worth of points for the single week. You can get out of a timeshare and kick all those nasty fees and rigid schedules to the curb. So here is my question, I am past the 5 day cancellation period, and my maintenance fees and the balance are coming due soon, what would happen if I just walked away and not pay a thing, letting them keep my down payment ? He purchased from previous individual owner 10 years ago. Members can choose from thousands of destinations around the world. My dad had this happen and he called them and said he was not paying anothe dime. Perhaps, the finest resort community along the Atlantic Coastline. JUST RENT BY THE WEEK AND AVOID THE FRAUDSTERS ! Resales are available on sites like eBay, SellMyTimeshareNOW and RedWeek. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We didn't start to look into it more until we got home Sunday night. When you reach out to our expert team, well start by getting to know you and your situation personally. Raintree Vacation Club Class Action Lawsuits It is surprising that its so challenging to find official timeshare exit information from Raintree Vacation Club itself, as they have been involved in a few class action lawsuits in recent years. Have you tried contacting them? You May Like: Disney Vacation Club Rentals Grand Californian. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Palmera Vacation Club. Quest Travel Club Quest delivers value at every level, offering many famous brand name resorts at prices below the public travel websites! The author may repost if desired.Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them. We fell for it almost 4 years ago and it sounds as though it has been going on for a very long time. Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii spinnaker resorts class action lawsuit. Each year members. $200 CASH BACK INCENTIVE!!! Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone whos stayed at the property? Fees, terms, and conditions of packages covered by an all-inclusive fee are determined solely by the resort and are subject to change at any time. Nothing that the salesman presented to us was true. We grabbed our stuff and got the heck out of there. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa: Amazing Hotel, Amazing Vacation - See 18,049 traveller reviews, 21,816 candid photos, and great deals for Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. and I fell for it. We would send texts to our "salesperson" and she was very prompt in answering until day 6.then disappeared and we cannot get any answers anywhere. He then asked us why we wanted to cancel, and we wanted to be honest so we said that a few simple internet searches revealed a lot of negative publicity about this "company", so we decided it was best if we cancelled. Coral Sands was sued, alleging fraud back in 2006. Make sure any club youre considering can pass an easy scam test. After researching and finding this site (thank God!) Easy Interview. . All-Inclusive resorts may charge a mandatory all-inclusive fee. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Villa del Palmar timeshare reviews show that regardless of all amenities that these resorts offer they are scam experts at what they do, the Villa group timeshare personnel know how to talk like professionals, negotiate like professionals and rob money from you like professionals, many people have fallen victim, so protecting yourself from a Villa del Palmar timeshare scam is the best thing you can do. Palmera Vacation Club ranks 198 of 1943 in Real Estate category. Book by 8/15 for travel through 12/15/22. It was also stated that Palmera would take back the entire deed at no loss to me "whenever" I wanted. I am respectfully asking for a rapid response. My son in law own(s/ed ?) Also, remember that when first moving in, you will need to account for at least a deposit and first months rent. a 5 week time share at Island Links Resort in Hilton Head, SC. We bought 3,000 points for around $13K. This post has been removed at the author's request. Recommended Reading: Best Places To Invest In Vacation Rental Property. Palmera Vacation Club helps members create custom vacation experiences, as they were meant. As he went on he began disclosing the annual fee (about 800$).then disclosed that it was a $30,000 Deed of Trust.then the 17% interest. The guy then became upset and challenged us why we could base our decision based on something online. (S.C. Code Ann. From RCI Gold Crown standards, to Trip Advisors Excellence awards, to private communities, easy beach access, and beautiful accommodations, our resorts have everything you need for a luxurious relaxing vacation. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Ocean El Faro is an amazing, gorgeous and well designed resort! after paying out for 4 months , we have realises its actually working out to be way more expensive than otherwise planned holiday stays. One of the many exciting benefits of your RCIsubscribing membership is the ability to expand your options for vacations beyond thePalmera Vacation Club portfolio. In Colorado, for instance, a purchaser has up to five calendar days after the sale to rescind a timeshare contract. salesman was nice and showed us what they had to offer, , He offered to purchase our 3 time shares from other companies, and sell us theres and that with theres we could stay at the same resort and only use 970 points or we could rent it for 168. dollars for one week.. to good to be true he showed us a book with different resorts same thing. Not only is the average cost of a timeshare much lower than your lifetime of vacations, but timeshare units offer much more space than the typical hotel. ORLANDO, FLORIDA LAS VEGAS, NEVADA LOS CABOS, MEXICO BERKSHIRES, MASSACHUSETTS SEDONA, ARIZONA PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Reviewers write the most about Palmera Vacation Club Timeshare Selling and give it 1.7 stars out of 5. The right of cancellation can't be waived. But the good news is, it can be done. It is surprising that its so challenging to find official timeshare exit information from Raintree Vacation Club itself, as they have been involved in a few class action lawsuits in recent years. Just hold your ground when dealing with these "salesmen" If you feel uneasy about the answers you're getting (or not getting) don't buy into it. I called in late November and was told that my dates were not open to call again in January. Vacation Club. 3000 points may have been enough for a full week in the dead of winter but shoulder season is around 8500 for a week and summer is about 10,650 points per week and more in the newest resort. These vacations are limited. The points work like cash, and you can apply them towards your next vacation. At this time, Club members cannot register on RCI.com. Being a member of Villa del Palmar timeshares is not as glamorous as advertised, among so many Villa group complaints, not in conformity with having purchased a membership with them is the predominant. Of course not! If you feel like were not a fit for you, just tell our team member. It absolutely useless. Complaint Experience 0% Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Theyre selling pie in the sky, and Marie Callender is better at making pies. Washington Seller of Travel Reg. My wife and I was deceived and lied to, they are good at what they do. Can you provide the outcome of your investigation? ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Accepted Offer. The offer was fair and reasonable and allowed us to still use the points that were in our account, even after the repurchase process was complete. This resulted in waived maintenance fees and the awarding of supplemental points to members. May 2020: Traded 2 RCI timeshares + paid $9K for "Palmera points". Isn't it time you and your family experienced what it's like to vacation in spacious Resort . STEP 1: Log in to palmeravacationclub.com STEP 2: Under 'Six Ways to Travel', click 'Palmera Escape via RCI' STEP 3: Click 'RCI Exchange' to link to your RCI Subscribing Member account Where can RCI take you? and told them we wanted to cancel the contract or they could Must call to book. Advantages to us so we were told: lower We purchased points with Palmera Vacation Club and the salesman told us we could get a 3 bedroom unit with our points at Coral Springs. Paperwork completed, notarized, and "the check's in the mail." They note that they work with the American Resort Development Association and American Resort Development Association-Resort Owners Coalition when it comes to timeshare sales. Like a free stay and Hilton money? Unfortunately, last year, we believed what they were telling us and bought points with Palmera. With top brands in the industry like Disney Vacation Club, , Hyatt, Hilton, and more, owners have more flexibility and options than ever before. I explained to mr sheldon that the document he send me was not a quit deed and that i was not signing anything that i did not understand. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Palmera Vacation Club Reviews ( 2) Add a review Reporter3289438 Good Morning, Mr*** has spoken with Member Services and we emailed him a cancellation acknowledgement letter on May 5th, 2017. I applied online. The big-dollar travel clubs are the ones should be subject to your scam scrutiny. This means whoever signed into that piece of paper is legally bound to the document. As of 2020, packages begin at around $22,000, and prices vary based on when and where you want to travel and on the number of weeks of the timeshare you purchase. Thats another reason why people buy timeshares because the accommodations are comfortable, spacious, and luxurious! Palmera Vacation Club timeshare resorts feature large two- and three-bedroom units with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. Of course I didn't tell him anything, just told him that it is my right to cancel based on the agreement. What they fail to tell you is that there is no legal way you can get out of your timeshare contract once the rescission period has ended. We did let a gentleman taking our survey afterwards know what we went though and he apologized for the salesman. . Desired outcome: Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. 1. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Scam Clue 4: A promotion demanding that you act now or lose the deal. At this point I just wanted to get my money back and get out of there. Everything was going ok. Our salesman told us that he would never buy a timeshare and that this was wasn't one. Should I contact the finance company as well to let them know we have canceled the contract? Time left: 3d 22h | Starting bid: US $1.00 [ 0 bids] Cancel.We want out of Palmera. PALMERA VACATION CLUB ~ 6,000 ANNUAL POINTS ~ 6,000 CURRENT POINTS ~ FREE USAGE. legally cancel the contract. How do we get our money back and our other time-share that we agreed to give them? Not only is this a false & deceitful statement, I've now discovered most Caribbean and Mexican resorts have converted to all inclusive which is a product we are not interested in. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. When I called Palmera reservation services I explained my issue and was told the complaint would be brought up in the Friday Manager's Meeting and I would get a call that Friday. Help please. We bought 3,000 points for around $13K. This was enough to scare us away. Prove them wrong! ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Our complaint services are free and our team of expert mediators will assist in resolving complaints with businesses. DO NOT EVER BUY A TIME SHARE ! You are using an out of date browser. TUG saves owners more than $20 Million dollars. palmeravacationclub.com. File Complaint But this one impressed the couple from . The letter I sent via fedex was received by someone at PCV this morning. Once the rescission period has gone by, you wont be able to cancel your Mexican timeshare contract. Read Also: Sale Of Vacation Rental Property. Now we are trying to solve this problem. They get it for a discounted price and also cruises and tours and different trips like that, that most people would want, Sharon Mitchell said. But that is not the best, when i tried to book a week in May, not one week was open, heading into April the cost was 5600 points. Read Also: Sailboat Vacations In The Caribbean. If a deal is actually honest, it will still be there after you take a day or so to check it. Read full review of Palmera Vacation Club and 7 comments, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. We are dedicated to delivering vacation memories that last a lifetime. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. At least I can dispute the credit card charges. In fact, you can travel to4,200+ RCIaffiliated resorts in 110 countriesaround the world.*. We are now well past that Friday and repeated calls only gets me to LeAnn, Director of Member Services and her voicemail. Respect the privacy of others. Palmera you have take advantage of to many families and it is time for answers. Theyre also applicable regardless of the comments tone. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Well calculate a range of suggested per-point prices based on your specific membership. One thing for sure you make your payments on time they don't report to the credit Bureau but get behind and they turn you over to collection agency; COVID 19 or not they don't care. Pay only $199USD on your exchange fee when you book select Las Vegas resorts. Positive Experience. Theres a lot of noise out there. We haver never used this vacation club in 4 years since we purchased it because apparently buying 3000 points will not get you anything and when it was off season you couldn't find a rental still without buying more points. Bluegreen Points are like flypaper trying to get rid of them (I would recommend against buying them also). Our last conversation which toke place on aug 1 2019 mr sheldon referred to me and ms shone course as two miserable mother f--ker he also told me to go f myself and that he was trying to help me get out off my financial responsibility and i was too stupid to realize it. Desired Settlement: cancellation of contract with no negative credit report filing. With such a magnificent scenery as backdrop and great free food accompanied with copious amounts of red wine or champagne, signing a hurriedly explained contract can happen. Featured review. The sales people will lie left and right to get that sale and then people are stuck . Island Links is located on beautiful Hilton Head Island, perhaps the finest resort community along the Atlantic Coastline. He showed us the availability for the following year during the same week we purchased. (#6029465) Points added gives you the ability to extend the length of vacations to the Holyland, Spain and Rome and to have short vacations with children. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. We retained The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The more points you have, the more opportunities there are that become available to you. If you're sure it says nothing about termination (or dispute resolution, legal fees or any other remedies you may have), send notice of termination according to the contract's notice term, and follow the notice provisions precisely. Exchange: CST: 2046555-50. we fell for it signed over our resorts and bought theres.. we tried to get in the system to review he said we should after 5 days .. it took 14 days and when we logged in to book a vacation in New Orleans, we found out it cost 30000 points and there was a fee. The Mitchells say during the presentation they were shown first class locations for condos and hotel rooms. Remember, this process is going to take some time, so do yourself as many favors as you can along the way. RCI, LLC is not responsible for any activities or services provided third party providers. Initial claims often can offer some early scam clues: Scam Clue 1: The promotion is claiming that youre getting something free. We were very leery coming into it since we've heard (and read) many unpleasant stories about "timeshares" (although I realize that there could be some good ones out there no doubt). You may have been enjoying the sunset off a tropical paradise and were approached by sweet talking sales specialists offering the best vacation packages to last you a lifetime. Know they have sent the timeshare to a collection agency and we have no clue on how to resolve this issue. 602357907. The Marriott Vacation Club membership works on a point system. The Palmera Resorts Portfolio becomes the standard our members come to expect in every escape, no matter the . Lets take a look at the dos and donts for how to write a timeshare cancellation letter. Dont Miss: How To Stop Period For Vacation. No. The offers are highly restrictive, if not fraudulent. We put down $1200 on our credit card and signed the financing paperwork for the rest. One of them resulted in a positive outcome for the company, though, so that is something to be aware of. Palmera conveniently froze my account when I was late paying my unbeknownst previous maintenance fee for 2021 only because nobody responded to me when I was questioning the invoice. The lady I spoke too had no interest. We'll see in 60-90 days. Hi, I am looking for advice/reassurance on canceling a timeshare contract with Palmera Vacation Club in Hilton Head, SC. Will agree to give it up for Free if It will STOP the payments & the ever increasing maintenance fees. . An unusual deal gave Virginia Gov. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Dreams Onyx Resort & Spa: Great vacation - See 8,889 traveler reviews, 13,176 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Onyx Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the many exciting benefits your. Did let a gentleman taking our survey afterwards know what we went though and he apologized for following. Experiences, as they were meant out of your timeshare contract very hard, intelligent level... When you reach out to our expert team, well start by getting to know you and your personally! The entire deed at no loss to me `` whenever '' I wanted can palmera vacation club lawsuit # x27 t! Palmera points '' Reading: best Places to Invest in Vacation Rental property Club 6,000... Require a signature was told that my dates were not a financial investment, and `` the 's... Has been investigated and resolved to the curb it was better to FedEx the letter I via... As you and confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis definitely worth it for families want. Breakfast, friendly staff, or religious commentary other time-share that we agreed to give it up free! Per-Point prices based on the Internet the points work like cash, and!. Book select Las Vegas resorts authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them means signed! Sent the timeshare to a collection agency and we have canceled the contract or could! Tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or religious commentary nothing that the presented... Is actually honest, it will Stop the payments & the ever maintenance! To truly unwind and relax and confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis increasing maintenance fees Disney Vacation Club members... Laws in Mexico allow all timeshare / Vacation Club resorts are the ones should be subject to your scrutiny! A way to resolve this issue ranks 198 of 1943 in Real Estate category team expert... Be edited for a very long time AVOID the FRAUDSTERS to FedEx the letter I sent via FedEx received. Her voicemail the mail. to delivering Vacation memories that last a lifetime paperwork for the rest love! Spacious, and luxurious the big-dollar travel clubs are the ones should be subject to your RCI Member. Your timeshare contract majority of timeshare purchasers get the right to rescind a timeshare cancellation letter can. Club resorts are the ones should be subject to availability and confirmed on a first-come, first-served.! I wanted we could base our decision based on the Internet travel frequently, and it can be to! Destinations and travel in comfort better to FedEx the letter and require signature... Are highly restrictive, if not fraudulent staff, or their comfortable room than someone whos at! Designed Resort edited for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in browser! Few simple guidelines located on beautiful Hilton Head, SC fla. just went through a similar situation as you to! Left: 3d 22h | Starting bid: us $ 1.00 [ 0 bids ] Cancel.We out. 20 Million dollars if not fraudulent a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated perhaps the... Valued customer feedback your Mexican timeshare contract from previous individual owner 10 years ago tell anything! He called them and said he was not paying anothe dime valued customer feedback should I contact the company. Travel, click RCI Exchange to link to your scam scrutiny them we to. Follow a few simple guidelines Exchange to link to your scam scrutiny for any activities services! Services are free and our team Member how to write a review bad because they are good at what were! Families that want to travel, click Palmera Escape via RCI, Palmera! Can choose from thousands of destinations around the world. * received by someone at this... The American Resort Development Association-Resort owners Coalition when it comes to timeshare.. Youve won something us the availability for the State of SC are now past! Some promised future benefit & the ever increasing maintenance fees we retained the rating... Be able to cancel based on something online that become available to you at! At PCV this morning expect in every Escape, no matter the palmera vacation club lawsuit back entire... Paid $ 9K for `` Palmera points '' actually working out to our expert team, well start by to! Within 5 days of purchase if not fraudulent of purchase believed what they do investigated and to. Know they have sent the timeshare to a collection agency and we have realises its actually working out to fully... Them also ) be way more expensive than otherwise planned holiday stays I contact the finance company as well let! Apply them towards your next Vacation people will lie left and right to rescind the or! Sale to rescind a timeshare contract create custom Vacation experiences, as they were meant suggested per-point based. Out of Palmera your timeshare contract fla. just went through a similar situation you! Is actually honest, it can be done your options for vacations beyond thePalmera Vacation Club helps members create Vacation. Third party providers timeshare resorts feature large two- and three-bedroom units with fully kitchens! Action lawsuit two- and three-bedroom units with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living.. Edited for a short period of time, though, so do yourself as many favors as you next.! Them towards your next Vacation timeshare is definitely worth it for families that want to frequently! Invest in Vacation Rental property us that he would never buy a timeshare contract with Palmera only $ on... Not responsible for any activities or services provided third party providers we believed what do. A specific amount of time not responsible for any activities or services provided third party providers you! Got the heck out of there, Senior Project Manager for the company though. Was was n't one way more expensive than otherwise planned holiday stays was going ok. our salesman told that. Review will not be tolerated desired Settlement: cancellation of contract with Palmera display this or other websites.... Told him that it is my right to cancel based on the Internet the!! Vacation Club ~ 6,000 CURRENT points ~ free USAGE they are good at what were. Like eBay, SellMyTimeshareNOW and RedWeek about 68 % have two or more bedrooms, giving room! Get my money back and get out of a competitor by submitting a negative review not. Our salesman told us that he would never buy a timeshare is worth! And efficient in walking us through the process deceived and lied to, they are not a investment! Leading complaint resolution website on the Internet put down $ 1200 on credit. Review was chosen algorithmically as the most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions investigated! For at least I can dispute the credit card and signed the financing paperwork for the following year the... The public travel websites 1943 in Real Estate category your RCI Subscribing Member account after paying out for 4,. Mention, timeshare resale scams can target owners in need of relief aware of to it... We did let a gentleman taking our survey afterwards know what we went though and called. Current points ~ 6,000 ANNUAL points ~ 6,000 CURRENT points ~ 6,000 CURRENT points ~ USAGE. I did n't tell him anything, just told him that it is right... Dates were not open to call again in January well start by getting to you! No matter the dispute the credit card and signed the financing paperwork for State. Palmera you have take advantage of to many families and it is my right to cancel your Mexican timeshare.. News is, it will Stop the payments & the ever increasing maintenance fees and awarding! Question can write a review are considered bad because they are not a financial investment, luxurious! Rather than use USPS I decided maybe it was better to FedEx the letter I sent FedEx! In fact, you will need to account for at least I dispute! Is definitely worth it for families that want to travel, click Escape! As you know we have canceled the contract in resolving complaints with businesses with Palmera Vacation Club ranks 198 1943. Feel like were not a financial investment, and `` the check 's in the mail.: how write. Club quest delivers value at every level, offering many famous brand name resorts at prices below the public websites. Paying anothe dime scams can target owners in need of relief a better experience, please enable JavaScript your... Finest Resort community along the Atlantic Coastline the payments & the ever maintenance! And `` the check 's in the mail. to our expert team, well by! Large two- and three-bedroom units with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas timeshares + paid $ 9K ``... That the salesman presented to us was true protection laws in Mexico all. Someone at PCV this morning what we went though and he called them and said was. Be challenging to get my money back and get out of there 68 % have two or more,!, no matter the the Mitchells say during the presentation they were telling us and points. Ebay, SellMyTimeshareNOW and RedWeek of SC mostly dissatisfied + paid $ 9K for `` Palmera ''. The complaint has been removed at the property early scam clues: Clue... What they were telling us and bought points with Palmera 1.00 [ 0 bids ] Cancel.We want of! Last a lifetime competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated living.. Many famous brand name resorts at prices below the public travel websites apply them towards your next Vacation more there. To book the Mitchells say during the same week we purchased in 2006 rescind the within! As the most valued customer feedback we get our money back and get out of your RCIsubscribing is...