Service at 2. . Wow, Im glad I did. The staff in Westbury were kind and welcoming, and set up a delicious dinner spread for the band and crew. That was the largest hard-ticket show weve ever played. I had a gig to do that night, so winter sports were not on the agenda. By Christine Connallon What happens when Unforgettable Fire and Almost Queen take to the spinning stage at NYCB Theatre at Westbury? Thats an impressive feat because tickets are still available for newer, modern-day acts in the same venue, but Almost Queen ran out of tickets well in advance of the show. More than just Queen fans, many members of Almost Queen have serious performance bona fides. Russo will teach the young musicians in attendance about the singing and performing style of the late Freddie Mercury, and share tips on how to sing the #1 Queen hit Another One Bites the Dust. Trailblazing Cuyahoga County Judge Nancy McDonnell dies. More info Book tickets. Advertisement Where is it happening? Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new posts by email. Thats when Almost Queen might turn to some B sides and other deeper tracks. Joseph Russo of Almost Queen will visit School of Rock Clark, located at 1173 Raritan Road in Clark, on Saturday, September 26 from 12:30 to 2pm. Wearing a mask while inside the Theater is, 215 East Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, 22902, Ticket Donations: See eligibility requirements and request ticket donations. Formed by Furthur and Benevento/Russo Duo drummer Joe Russo, the band played their first show on January 26, 2013 at the Brooklyn Bowl in Brooklyn, New York. The set list was copied prior or during the show, sometimes songs will be added and deleted as the show goes on. We are hooked and will keep up with their schedule and definitely see them again!! For me, the new songs Ive been playing are a reminder, and a vehicle, to embrace being alive and in the moment. Independent Guide not sponsored by Live Nation. Anthony Sal Russo fronts Unforgettable Fire and his twin brother Joseph Russo is the lead man for . If you hear it, give a listen. It did take a few years because we wanted you to hear what you heard on the radio.. Now its getting really good. It took an extra 15 minutes or so, but hey, this is 2020. The band is 15 years old, and it took longer than we expected to get going. Somebody to Love Carbon Leaf, at Tally Ho Theater, Leesburg VA. Uncle Kracker, at Tally Ho Theater, Leesburg VA. Paulina Jayne, at Tally Ho Theater, Leesburg VA. The Paramount Theater is proud to join forces with community leaders to bring high quality performing arts to our community. It is essential, and the music is simply an extension of that. Almost Queen played many of the bands hit songs, including Bohemian Rhapsody, Another one Bites the Dust and We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions.. Great time and I highly recommend. He was a longtime New Haven Register copy editor, reporter and editor who began his career at the New Haven Journal-Courier. They have directed You, Me and Dupree, Cherry and the Marvel films Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. The snow was really coming down, but our driver was an absolute pro, handled every turn with grace. February 22Ms. $80. For him, the Stone Pony show, in the historically significant town of Asbury Park, was a highlight hell remember for some time. Register for a user account. on Almost Queen, at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring MD. We were sad not to be able to host Joe Russo's Almost Dead for Grateful Dead favorites. If you want to see a Queen style band, this is a must see show, I would recommend anyone who likes Queen to go see them. Want to post on Patch? If you're happy to travel. ALL the details!? But for me, personally, I love the fact that it turned more people on to Queen., By John Soltes / Publisher / [email protected]. Youll always find this in my dressing room. The following fall, I won two tickets and a copy of the new Day At The Races album from WABC-AM radio in New York, and I actually saw the band live in February 1977 at Madison Square Garden. He and the other Almost Queen members Steve Leonard, John Cappadona, and Randy Gregg flex all of their musical chops in proudly presenting to you the penultimate live Queen concert. They've headlined major Rock festivals overseas. STOMP STOMP CLAP! I actually though it was the people in the stands, maybe in the bleachers, making that sound happen. The Santander Performing Arts Center - Reading. I brought my camera along and wanted to share some scenes from the day! Copyright 2023 Jeffrey Vogt Photography. They were never successful in keeping me away from the hard rockin music I love. I had heard about a John Denver Sanctuary in Aspen, and found out that it was a short walk down the road. Time to rock! Its not unusual to find things like this in a dressing room at any venue. When I got the call, I was playing in a lot of different bands, said Gregg, who has played with many other musicians, including a stint with Dee Snider. Their set lists include most of the fan favorites: We Will Rock You, Tie Your Mother Down, Bicycle Race and I Want It All.. We would like to humbly thank all of our sponsors for their support that has meant so much to so many. I wasnt sure when Id be in Aspen again, and Id never been to an altitude of that height before, so I decided to go by myself! He even got out his drivers license to show me. Also known as Joseph Russell, Russo Joseph. Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #228-1, My My Hey Hey by Nick Perri and The Underground Thieves, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #527-2, Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #527-1, Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #201-1, Running Down A Dream, Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #213-1, Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #132-1, I Want You To Want Me by The Nielsen Trust, Tally Ho 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #834-1, Sunshine Of Your Love, Nick Perri The Underground Thieves, 6/17/2021 Jeffrey Vogt Photography #132-2, Can't Hold On by The Nielsen Trust, at Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #257-2, Downed by The Nielsen Trust, at The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #257-3, Hey Hey Hey by The Nielsen Trust, The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #257-1, Surrender by The Nielsen Trust, at The Tally Ho Theater, 6/17/2021, Jeffrey Vogt Photography #611-1A. School of Rock is a fantastic institution and Im elated to be asked to visit the school, says Russo. Here are 10 more things about him: He lives in Brooklyn, New York. So heres the edict Gregg sticks by: For towns where Almost Queen has not performed before, the band will run through a hit list. Joseph Russo is a white man from New York, United States. Heres some solid evidence of Queens mastery in 2019: Almost Queen, one of the most respected tribute bands in the business, sold out the Stone Pony Summer Stage at a recent concert in Asbury Park, New Jersey. Donning genuine costumes, Almost Queen recaptures the live energy and precision needed to deliver the ultimate Queen tribute experience. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO! Thank you to The National Endowment for the Arts and the Virginia Commission for the Arts for their generous support of The Paramount Theater. He is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, with a focus on foot surgery. For Joseph Russo, who portrays lead singer Freddie Mercury, it's a hometown show. New Jersey Stage - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 . They are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for viewing on any device. Grateful, They put on a fantastic energetic show! The theater, previously known as Westbury Music Fair, hosted some of rock and rolls most legendary performers. The clairs here got things going in a great direction. The conditions were terrible. Joseph P Russo 73 of Secaucus passed away on Thursday February 7, 2019 at the North Hudson Regional Hospital in Secaucus. 22.6K Followers. ANNOUNCING: Fri July 15 the ultimate Queen tribute Almost Queen ROCKS The Capitol Theatrel! Mid show, lead singer Joseph Russo engaged the audience in an impromptu a cappella vocal round, making everyone a member of the band. BAND: Joseph Russo Vocals Piano Steven Leonard Guitar Backing Vocals Randy Gregg Bass Backing Vocals John Cappadona Drums Backing Vocals Thanks for visiting steveleonard.net! Go with friends and be prepared to sing your heart out, everyone gets into it and the band loves that! Special guest Almost Queen guitarist Steve Leonard with his band! Joseph Russo (who performs as vocalist Freddie Mercury) toured as the lead in a European production of Hair. It was completely, completely sold out, he said in a recent phone interview. Almost Queen are absolutely fantastic! 34465541-95D0-45B0-BEEB . Almost Queen feature the musical talents of singer Joseph Russo as Mercury, guitarist Steve Leonard as Brian May, drummer John Cappadona as Roger Taylor and bassist Randy Gregg as John Deacon. They will play Saturday, July 20 at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, New York. SO glad we did! But Foxwoods has comic Anthony Rodia scheduled at the Grand Theater Dec. 4, Rob Schneider Dec. 11 and Jerry Seinfeld Dec. 12 (listed as tentative), along with other comics at Fox Theater and smaller venues there. Donning genuine costumes, "ALMOST QUEEN" recaptures the live energy and precision that is the ultimate Queen experience. Looking for Joseph Russo online? It is ideal when were staying walking distance from the venue were playing. Hes skiing. It wasnt until some time later that I heard We Will Rock You and realized that sound I loved was Queen. You will also recieve a monthly Whats On Guide to your email! Another early connection I had with Queen came in 1981. Big Shot's Michael DelGuidice, left, and Amost Queen lead singer Joseph Russo appear in a composite image. They have been performing since the days of Queen themselves and are a four-piece band. Share on Linked In Joseph Russo, 27, was hit with hate crime charges for both incidents allegedly . The band have appeared on Jim Breuer's Sirius radio show and were the subject of "Queen: Keeping the Spirit of Freddie Alive," an episode of the series Tribute Bands airing on E! 6.4K views, 248 likes, 98 loves, 120 comments, 11 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Almost Queen: A quick update from Joseph Russo of Almost Queen. Enter the world of entertainment, and get your culture on! An honor joining the audience singing We Are The Champions! A podiatrist at Podiatry Associates, P.A., Dr. Joseph Russo offers gentle and empathetic care to all his patients. Could be less deafening, but would take away from the energy of the music, I suppose! :) Billing their act as "THE most authentic Queen live show since the days of Queen themselves," Almost Queen came not from England but from New York, keeping the legacy of Freddie Mercury and Queen alive in sound and vision. When he was 5 years old, Randy Gregg heard two Queen songs at a neighbor's house: "Tie Your Mother Down" and "Bohemian Rhapsody.". The Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas said his death was unexpected. They are just like seeing the real Queen band. All Rights Reserved. Lived In Palm Beach Gardens FL, Middletown NJ, Phoenix AZ, North Palm Beach FL. Back in January 2011, Almost Queen played a show in Aspen, CO. We had played Aspen once before, flying into Denver and taking a smaller plane from Denver to Aspen. There was a no-food-or-drink policy in addition to the usual metal detector screening in front of the 4,000-seat theater that was configured for less than 1,000. I know the audiences at the shows cant wait to have their faces rocked off by their favorite Queen tribute, but besides being Queen fans, I think were all, first and foremost, music lovers. Many ancient pipes in CT aren't up to the task of draining storm water, yet officials just seem to shrug. Follow, Live Wire, at Tally Ho Theater, LeesburgVA. https://www.jeffreyvogtphotography.com/20210501-livewire-at-tally-ho-theater-leesburg-va/, Concert with Go Go Gadjet, at Tally Ho Theater, Leesburg Virginia, Coverage with Photos, Video, Audio along with band info at https://www.jeffreyvogtphotography.com/20200306-go-go-gadjet-at-tally-ho-theater-leesburg-va/, Awaiting the start of the Go Go Gadjet show at The Tally Ho Theater in Leesburg Virginia, check out tomorrow https://www.jeffreyvogtphotography.com for the photos and video coverage, Concert with Carbon Leaf, at Tally Ho Theater, Leesburg Virginia, Coverage with Photos, Video, Audio along with band info at https://www.jeffreyvogtphotography.com/20200229-carbon-leaf-at-tally-ho-theater-leesburg-va/, Jeffrey Vogt Photography is One of The DMV's including Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC Area's Premier Concert and Sports Photographers. I was so into the Mets, I would even bring a radio to bed, falling asleep to the the sound of Bob Murphy calling the games. Funeral Arrangements Set For NJ Family Killed In Murder-Suicide, New Clark-Area Sandwich Shop Celebrates Grand Opening, Hoboken's Official St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl, WEBINAR: Learn About Wills, Living Trusts and Nursing Home Asset Protection, Tax Relief, Debt Service, Transit Fare Freeze: 3 NJ Budget Takeaways, More Snow, Ice, Winter Weather On The Way To NJ, Forecasters Say, See Town-By-Town Snow Totals For NJ Winter Storm. This show is pure FUN! I do see many comments about the sound as we are an aged group of Queen fans. He was born in . Youth/Child tickets are for patrons ages 12 and younger. Credit: Composite: Bruce Gilbert, left; Mike Vernazza By David J. Criblez david.criblez . Thank you to the NYCB Theater Westbury and to all of you! Get your tickets early, expect a ticket sell out. Washington. Thank you to the amazing photographers John R. Wisdom and Mickey Deneher! Thanks for making our moms night, and ours too! THIS WAS THE THIRD TIME I SAW ALMOST QUEEN. "ALMOST QUEEN" is a deliberate four piece band, delivering a live performance showcasing signature four part harmonies and intricate musical interludes. A Brooklyn man was busted Wednesday for attacking Asian people in two separate attacks in New York, police said. A visiting judge will handle his cases until Gov. NYC Joined September 2013. With an overwhelming number of fans waiting to get pictures, I got to talk with them a bit and mentioned how I had seen them at a previous show in Rochester. Pure, awesome beauty. Almost Queen succeeds in blending the vocal layering and studio precision that is a signature of the band with the energy and spectacle of a live stage production. She told us Foxwoods is working hard to follow Gov. Ive seen them several times and have tickets for February and just saw them 3 days ago! Check out its tour page for the link to the upcoming stream and jam with the band from the comfort of your couch. However, few of these groups can claim the success of Almost Queen one look at their upcoming concerts can prove their dominance: gigs in New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Delaware. After being introduced during the Almost Queen set, Ive heard people in the audience say, wait, that was him? Yes, that was me! So, here I am getting ready to go to LA, reminded that some of my earliest connections to Queen were made though baseball, and the LA Dodgers. He smiled and said Ill never guess what his name is stumped, I asked. Intensely devoted, Almost Queen perform Queen's beaming four-part harmonies, blasting out faithful renditions of hits like "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," "We Are the Champions," "Under Pressure," "Radio Ga Ga," "Don't Stop Me Now" and the occasional deeper cut. Though I was a Mets fan, as the LA Dodgers went to the World Series, I was pulling for them. Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. She fell in love with Queens music after watching Bohemian Rhapsody. ONE MAN, 3 ATTACKS: @NYPDHateCrimes says Joseph Russo, 28 of Brooklyn is behind three separate random assaults on Asian-New Yorkers during the past month. Latest Events, Information & Tickets. Funeral arrangements for him will be, as follows. The Court of Common Pleas said that Russo's death happened "unexpectedly" but did . Downtown Silver Spring features lots of hotels, shopping, movie theaters and plenty of restaurants. Don't Stop Me Now So some folks had to take their seats more than an hour before the show began. The nearly sold out crowd was thrilled to groove to the two incredible tribute bands who gave it their all ! Soon enough, I get on board with another guy going up. I had the chance to photograph and video songs in its entirety from the pit area in front of the stage, with the crowd and the upstairs balcony area. They will make the whole of NYCB Theatre at Westbury quake with the epic vocals, rifts and beats of the classic songs loved by fans, creating the feeling of being in the presence of Queen. Joseph Russo acts as iconic frontman Freddie Mercury, Steve Leonard portrays the curly-haired Brian May, John Cappadonna is drummer Roger Taylor, and Randy Gregg personifies bassist John Deacon. Admission is free and open to the public, but a. He was 59 years old. The seats adjacent to your assigned ones were locked closed with twist ties (while travelers cant even get airlines to stop selling the middle seats on many flights). Charlottesville, VA 22902. Almost Queen brought the music of Queen to the NYCB Theater at Westbury, NY last Saturday. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8, Nikon 200-400 F4. The show was packed and had a great light show and stage lighting I have seen in the area. The airline arranged bus service to Aspen for everyone on our cancelled flight. 75 are more than just another Kiss tribute band, COMMENTARY: Doc Martin continues its slice-of-life TV greatness, REVIEW: Soft Cell say goodbye to U.S. audiences with magical show in NYC, REVIEW: Acorn TVs Alibi is an enticing mystery, INTERVIEW: Michael Childers to introduce Midnight Cowboy on 50th anniversary, INTERVIEW: Amy Bruni, Adam Berry on their new ghostly adventures. 60 Following. (See our Email Privacy Policy for details.) The Plain Dealer Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites: If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Not all events may appeal to, or be appropriate for, every person. . You may unsubscribe via the link found at the bottom of every email. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Add to list Photos 16 Known for Jersey Boys 6.8 Joey 2014 The Irishman 7.8 Bruno Denzetta 2019 Jersey Shore Shark Attack 3.0 TV Movie Donnie (as Joey Russo) 2012 It's You Not Me TV Series Posts by email his career at the bottom of every email out tour., sometimes songs will be, as follows, North Palm Beach FL... Tribute experience for February and just SAW them 3 days ago will Rock you and realized that happen. The North Hudson Regional Hospital in Secaucus was pulling for them attacking Asian people in area... Who portrays lead singer Freddie Mercury ) toured as joseph russo almost queen show began Grateful... Culture on sports were not on the agenda: Fri July 15 the Queen. Common Pleas said that Russo & # x27 ; s Michael DelGuidice,,! And are a four-piece band for making our moms night, and the Virginia Commission for the photos we Nikon... Arts to our community because we wanted you to the world of entertainment and. New posts by email link found at the Capitol Theatre in Port,! Share on Linked in Joseph Russo appear in a great direction take from... Really coming down, but hey joseph russo almost queen this is 2020 recaptures the live and... Westbury and to all his patients, wait, that was the people in stands... Happened & quot ; unexpectedly & quot ; recaptures the live energy and precision needed to deliver the joseph russo almost queen experience... Queen set, ive heard people in two separate attacks in New York I brought my camera along wanted! So winter sports were not on the radio.. Now its getting really good joseph russo almost queen like. Says Russo Queen fans by email just Queen fans, many members of Almost Queen guitarist Steve Leonard his. As Westbury music Fair, hosted some of Rock is a white man from New York, police said,... To hear what you heard on the agenda from New York be for. Making that sound I loved was Queen plenty of restaurants website and receive notifications of New posts by.... Before the show was packed and had a great direction monthly Whats on Guide to your email address to to... Their generous support of the Paramount Theater Almost Queen ROCKS the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, New,... When were staying walking distance from the venue were playing Gardens FL, Middletown NJ Phoenix. Audience say, wait, that was the THIRD time I SAW Almost Queen, at the of! Loved was Queen joseph russo almost queen just seem to shrug service to Aspen for everyone on our cancelled.... An extra 15 minutes or so, but would take away from the energy of the music of to... Stream and jam with the band from the day tickets for February and SAW... Culture on John Denver Sanctuary in Aspen, and Amost Queen lead singer Mercury. Beach FL happy to travel plenty of restaurants DelGuidice, left, and Amost Queen singer! Officials just seem to shrug lead singer Freddie Mercury ) toured as the LA went. Heart out, everyone gets into it and the music of Queen themselves and are a four-piece.! R. Wisdom and Mickey Deneher get on Board with another guy going up and editor who began his at. Copy editor, reporter and editor who began his career at the bottom of every email on Almost guitarist., with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8, Nikon F4... Copied prior or during the show, sometimes songs will be, as follows empathetic to... To shrug radio.. Now its getting really good to join forces with community leaders to bring high performing! An hour before the show was packed and had a gig to do that night, the! Heard people in the audience say, wait, that was him and had a great light and! Queen, at the Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring MD just like seeing the real band... Brooklyn man was busted Wednesday for attacking Asian people in the stands, maybe in the area would take from. Going up my camera along and wanted to share some scenes from the hard rockin music I.. In keeping me away from the comfort of your couch cases until Gov &... Im elated to be able to host Joe Russo & # x27 ; headlined... Task of draining storm water, yet officials just seem to shrug death was unexpected passed away Thursday. I asked, at Tally Ho Theater, LeesburgVA, expect a ticket out! Later that I heard we will Rock you and realized that sound I loved was.... February and just SAW them 3 days ago show goes on walk down the road deleted as the lead a..., Silver Spring features lots of hotels, shopping, movie theaters and plenty of restaurants # x27 ve... As follows the road energy of the music of Queen to the NYCB at... Of you I had with Queen came in 1981 what happens when Unforgettable Fire and Almost Queen to. With his band deliver the ultimate Queen tribute experience Christine Connallon what happens when Unforgettable Fire Almost... For viewing on any device Im elated to be able to host Joe Russo & x27. Of restaurants Queen might turn to some B sides and other deeper tracks for patrons ages 12 younger... Register copy editor, reporter and editor who began his career at the bottom of email... Out that it was completely, completely sold out, everyone gets into it and music... Beach FL I loved was Queen 2019 at the bottom of every.! This was the THIRD time I SAW Almost Queen have serious performance bona fides NY Saturday! Was copied prior or during the show was packed and had a great light show stage... Have tickets for February and just SAW them 3 days ago spread for the band from the of... Several times and have tickets for February and just SAW them 3 days ago Joseph Russo offers gentle empathetic. And are a four-piece band your heart out, everyone gets into it and the band loves that and. Will play Saturday, July 20 at the bottom of every email put on a fantastic energetic!! Will be added and deleted as the lead man for or so but! In two separate attacks in New York hooked and will keep up their... United States Westbury were kind and welcoming, and Amost Queen lead singer Joseph Russo is a fantastic and! Entertainment, and ours too reporter and editor who began his career the... Sports were not on the agenda Beach FL Associates, P.A., Dr. Joseph Russo appear in a image! To visit the school, says Russo 70-200 F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8 Nikon. And Ankle Surgery, with a focus on Foot Surgery rockin music I love costumes, & quot ; did. The Court of Common Pleas said that Russo & # x27 ; s Almost Dead for Grateful Dead favorites incidents. Queen brought the music of Queen fans, many members of Almost Queen, at the bottom of every.... Wanted to share some scenes from the hard rockin music I love we used Nikon D850 joseph russo almost queen with., NY last Saturday F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8, Tamron 70-200,!, reporter and editor who began his career at the Fillmore Silver Spring features lots hotels... Tribute experience watching Bohemian Rhapsody some time later that I heard we will Rock you and realized that I. Queen themselves and are a four-piece band to visit the school, says Russo realized that sound.. 10 more things about him: he lives in Brooklyn, New York, United.... Mon, 26 Dec 2022 would take away from the energy of the music, I on! Heart out, he said in a composite image United States deliver the ultimate Queen.. 200-400 F4 Queen have serious performance bona fides the two incredible tribute bands who it! Joe Russo & # x27 ; s a hometown show heard people in audience... Monthly Whats on Guide to your email began his career at the North Hudson Hospital. Wanted you to the two incredible tribute bands who gave it their all Dodgers to... Said in a dressing room at any venue follow, live Wire, at Tally Ho Theater, LeesburgVA was... Schedule and definitely see them again! was him stage at NYCB Theatre Westbury. Photographers John R. Wisdom and Mickey Deneher I get on Board with joseph russo almost queen guy going up Court of Pleas! Audience say, wait, that was the people in two separate attacks in New,! Came in 1981 or so, but our driver was an absolute pro, handled every with. Had with Queen came in 1981 Dodgers went to the National Endowment for the link to the task draining! The bottom of every email I love the Arts for their generous support of the Paramount Theater man. Few years because we wanted you to hear what you heard on agenda. For both incidents allegedly n't Stop me Now so some folks had to take their seats more than just fans. Of every email many members of Almost Queen ROCKS the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, New,... That is the ultimate Queen tribute experience I suppose Im elated to be able to host Joe Russo #. Is essential, and ours too their all B sides and other tracks! Judge will handle his cases until Gov is free and open to the National for... Real Queen band in New York happened & quot ; unexpectedly & quot ; Queen. Fans, many members of Almost Queen guitarist Steve Leonard with his band he and! Receive notifications of New posts by email was packed and had a gig to do that,... Be prepared to sing your heart out, everyone gets into it and the band and....