News of Kylies second pregnancy broke in August of 2021, and was confirmed in September. The birthdate is considered especially auspicious by numerologists, who think 222 is an angel number (per The Sun). Gossip Cop claimed it ran the double baby story by Zooeys representative, who said it was completely false. She wanted to get married on 07/07/07 . Deschanel and Scotttook the next big step in their relationship, making things Instagram official on Oct. 20. RELATED: Drew Scott, Linda Phan Pose for Intimate Maternity Photo Shoot: 'Excited to Begin Our Next Chapter'. Nicholas writes and edits anywhere between 7 to 9 stories per day on average for PEOPLE, spanning across each vertical the brand covers. Congrats uncle Jonathan!". Scott told Access in April 2020 that they had "instant chemistry" and the couple have been head over heels in love since, sharing countless photos, memories and laughs. This has caused multiple stories about the alleged pregnancy to make their way through bulletin boards and other social media sites during the past 24 hours, just following engagement rumors earlier this week. By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive email correspondence from us. Not only that, but Jonathan cant wait People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Dec. 28, 2021, 7:42 AM PST. It's official: Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott are dating after meeting in August. Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott have been on cloud nine the past few years. . 2 min read. And then as soon as I almost adjust, it's onto the next milestone or the next thing. So, for us to come and be able to support this is very important., The lovefest didn't stop there. I feel like I'm always playing catchup with my feelings. Born first, they thought Jonathan was the only child she had been carrying. The show was a success due to its excellent writing and directing. Brother star Jonathan Scotts girlfriend Zooey Deschanel is pregnant. Jonathan Scott can't hide his excitement about being a new uncle. Parker's face is obscured by Scott's hand in both photos. ", Scott returned her sentiments in the comments section: "You make me the happiest, best version of me," he wrote. Can You Hire the 'Property Brothers' For Real Life Renovations? The black-and-white photo is the same one baby Parker's parents used Wednesday to announce his arrival. I love the set design. "Got to work side by side with my sweetheart@Jonathanscottto surprise my bestie @sarahmaybwith a new kitchen! The "New Girl" alum, 41, and the HGTV star, 43,celebrated their second anniversary on Wednesday with sweet Instagram tributes dedicated to each other. Canadian tabloids recently reported Jonathan Scott s companion was pregnant after she sported what some "Congrats Uncle J!!!" RELATED: Drew Scott and Linda Phan Share Sweet Photos from Baby Shower: 'Thanks for Showering Us with Love'. Fans are speculating whether or not New Girl star Zooey Deschanel and Brother Vs. ", RELATED VIDEO: Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Welcome First Baby: 'I'm Still in Awe', Drew also shared that his first taste of fatherhood has been "amazing.". Drew Scott, Linda Phan Pose for Intimate Maternity Photo Shoot: 'Excited to Begin Our Next Chapter', Drew Scott and Linda Phan Share Sweet Photos from Baby Shower: 'Thanks for Showering Us with Love', Chicago Mayor Lightfoot ousted; Vallas, Johnson in runoff, King asks Duke and Duchess of Sussex to move out of Frogmore so Prince Andrew can move in, Biden Mocks Marjorie Taylor Greene With 1 Simple Hand Gesture, A Nebraska high-school cheerleader competed on her own after the rest of her squad quit. Scott was previously married toKelsy Ully from 2007 to 2013. One week later, fans spotted the two holding hands. Want to get the biggest stories from PEOPLE every weekday? Is Jonathan Scott secretly gay and hiding in the closet? ", "Its the rumor mill that turns around," he continued. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Want to get the biggest stories from PEOPLE every weekday? I dont think I would be in the position where I am now if I didnt have the experiences Ive had the past, he says. "We were actually laughing because almost every story that comes out is Drew Gives Permission for Jonathan to Wed Zooey or Drew Gives His Nod to the Relationship. And so we coined the phrase, we were laughing, were like, so is Drew my Brother-Daddy? Does he have to approve everything that happens in my life?". How the 'Property Brothers' Made a Fortune as Young Kids, Drew Scott on How Twin Jonathan Is Coping Post-Split: 'We're Always Supporting Each Other', 'Property Brothers'' Jonathan Scott Splits from Longtime Girlfriend Jacinta Kuznetsov, Jonathan Scott Speaks Out After Ex Announces She's Engaged 8 Months After They Split, Jonathan Scott Says 'Everyone Deserves to Be Happy' Following News Ex-Girlfriend is Engaged, Jonathan Scott Reveals How His Devastating Divorce Helped Him Appreciate His New Love, The'Property Brothers' Share an Exclusive First Look at TheirNew Tell-AllMemoir: 'This Is About Our Lives, This Is Where We Started', Jonathan Scott Believes 'the Right Person Will Come Along' 6 Months After Split from Girlfriend, 5 Things to Know About Jonathan Scott's (Newly Engaged!) He shared an Instagram photo of himself in a T-shirt that says "This is what a cool uncle looks like. It felt like a time warp, every month like Groundhog Day, but you keep going through the motions the doctor appointments, the medications, the tests, the blood work, the pep talks hoping for the best. Yes, it is our first red carpet together, because she is also a huge advocate for independent films and documentary films as well, he toldPeople at the time. She shares two kids withPechenik,Elsie, 6,and Charlie, 4. While the photo may be the same, the captions are wonderfully touching in their own ways. Everything changes, but changes for the good, he says. The women of, Sam Levinson and the Weeknd Allegedly Turned, Theres No Red Button You Can Push to Stop. Kim and Khloe Kardashian each posted blue hearts in the comments, while Kourtney wrote, "Mommy of two life.". In April, Jonathan Scott opened up to TODAY about the 1938 Georgian-style home the couple purchased together in Los Angeles late last year. "Very happy that he's finally here. A quick look through her and Lindas Instagram can also confirm the two arent pregnant. "Our lives are forever changed," the couple captioned a carousel of photos on Instagram on Wednesday. "Get ready Im gonna spoil you, he added. Sharing a black-and-white image of Drew, also 44, and Phan, 37, holding their newborn son's hand, Jonathan captioned the shot, "Parker James you don't know this yet but you're the luckiest kid in the world to have such an incredibly loving mommy and daddy in Drew & Linda.". Its unclear whether children are in Linda or Zooeys futures, but all that matters is the two are happy. This is the most humbling, unexpected, fantastic place to be in my life. "I was caught a little off guard. Canadian tabloids recently reported Jonathan Scotts companion was pregnant after she sported what some interpreted to be a baby bump. It's because of ('Carpool Karaoke: The Series')that we met. "Our lives are forever changed," the couple captioned a carouselof photos on Instagram on Wednesday. "Our new baby boy, he's a healthy baby, he's adorable," Drewsaid on the podcast episode before asking his wife how she's feeling a few weeks after giving birth. Jonathan Scott found his beautiful partner in girlfriend Jacinta Kuznetsov, but the Property Brother wasnt always so lucky in love. Contributing:Rasha Ali, Andrea Mandell,Hannah Yasharoff. Subscribe now for the exclusive tell all only in PEOPLE! they wrote in joint messages on Instagram at the time. Now well have to wait and see if that baby bump and that high-profile wine-voidance are the key clues that ultimately lead to the Best Famous Baby News of the year. Next: Property Brothers: Is Jonathan Scott A US Citizen Now? The couple attended a family wedding and spent their first Thanksgiving together. She said the support she got from other teams was 'overwhelming. 2023 MediaMass All rights reserved. Is it even real if it's not on Instagram? 17-Down, Three Letters: Party for One artist Carly ___ Jepsen. WebMultiple outlets buzzed that Deschanel and Scott were dating after the two were spotted holding hands in September 2019, and not long after, Scott told Us Weekly he was seeing someone. The site also debunked the rumor that Zooey and Jonathan were engaged. And then, bam!. The couple marked their first anniversary on Instagram. A timeline of the (alleged) drama involving Olivia Wilde, Harry Styles, and Florence Pugh. Hoping 2021 is full of silver linings for everyone. wrote Kortney Wilson, as Jasmine Roth added: "Love this!!! Jonathan Scott to announce retirement at age 44, Jonathan Scotts Dog Recovering from Surgery. Kristen Bell to Befriend an Unorthodox Rabbi. so it wasnt something that naturally happened., WATCH THIS: Learn How Jonathan Scott of The Property Brothers Met His Girlfriend, Jacinta Kuznetsov, When the pair parted ways, Jonathan says, he took more than a few life lessons away from the breakup: I think that one of the biggest things I learned is that you can have two good people who are just not good for each other. Its a piece of advice hes also given to friends who are having difficult situations., Im glad that we found that out early, he adds. On a scale of laminated-eyebrow drama to Lemon Lady Secrets. In 2007, Jonathan met and wed Kelsy, an airline-crew scheduler, and relocated from his home in Canada to Las Vegas to be with her. Is Jonathan Scott about to be a dad to a little boy or girl? Busy Phillips Is Not Like a Regular Mom, Shes a Cool Mom, Theres nothing wrong with Busy Phillips being cast as Mrs. George in the upcoming, In Search of Tom and Katies Bubba Painting, Maybe punting on the larger plot can be forgiven if we get a sweet. Drew and Phan have been married for four years and have been together for almost a dozen. But with the news out there, Drew and Linda have seen an outpouring of support from those close to them as well as from fans. *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. Its nun versus AI in Damon Lindelofs new series. I feel like I'm always playing catchup with my feelings. Although Zooey finalized her divorce from Jacob in June 2020, Jonathan has not proposed. Fans who have followed Property Brothers since its inaugural season way back in 2011 know that twin brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott do nearly everything together. ", A post shared by Jonathan Silver Scott (@jonathanscott). The HGTV star and his wife previously announced that they wereexpecting their first child, whichPEOPLE exclusively confirmed, in December 2021. At the time, the couple shareda joint Instagram postof them posing in front of a mirror and showing off Phan's baby bump. Jonathan has been loving his new life with his girlfriend Zooey Deschanel and Drew recently revealed the birth of his firstborn son! I'm still in awe and in disbelief. Meanwhile, life is also trucking along for Jonathan Scott and his girlfriend of more than two years, actor and TV personality Zooey Deschanel. Scott revealed on Thursday, July 11, that he is suffering from a debilitating mystery illness for over a year. I think you pull it, Joshua Jackson says to Lizzy Caplan sensually. You bring joy to my life. His moment of heartache also prepared him to find true love. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. There are often engagement rumors, but they seem content with the way things are between them. ), Twitter reacts to Jonathan Scott pregnancy rumor. Drew Scott is clearly enjoying fatherhood. Brother host Jonathan Scott are expecting a baby together. he wrote on Instagram. The revelation is often a surprise to fans of the TV contractor, now 38, who often joked about his single life and smooth moves in interviews and on the brothers HGTV shows, before settling down with Kuznetsov. Although Jonathan and Drew do everything together professionally and they're close outside of TV too, Jonathan has yet to become a dad himself. The pair was given the good news about their baby in August 2021 after two years of fertility treatments. They announced their pregnancy in Dec. 2021 after a two-year fertility journey that included many IVF treatments. The inside source claimed Jonathan is planning to propose to Zooey before the baby arrives and is currently having a custom ring made at a Beverly Hills jeweler. Later that year, Scott told Today that he "kind ofstruck gold" being locked down with Deschanelbecause "she is this incredible chef. Another source revealed that she TWICE made toasts by drinking water instead of wine, adding that it is highly unusual to toast with anything but a full glass of wine. (In case you werent aware, pregnant ladies arent supposed to drink alcohol. Strange and a Princess in Sweet Halloween Photos, Jonathan and Drew Scott Recall Leslie Jordan Opening Up to the 'Celebrity IOU' Crew Before His Death, Drew Scott and Linda Phan Laugh at Heart-Shaped Blowout Stain Left by Baby Parker: 'Arsty Fartsy', Drew Scott Celebrates First Father's Day Since Welcoming Baby Boy Parker: 'So Thankful', Drew Scott Calls Baby Parker His 'New Business Partner,' Jokes Brother Jonathan Is Being 'Bumped', Property Brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott Roast Each Other in Viral 'Passing the Phone' Challenge, Linda Phan Teases Drew Scott About His 'Whisper Voice' as They Share Son Parker's Bedtime Routine, Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Welcome First Baby: 'I'm Still in Awe', Drew Barrymore Gushes Over Jonathan Scott's 'Dreamy' Words About Girlfriend Zooey Deschanel, Jonathan Scott and Zooey Deschanel Celebrate His Parents' Anniversary, Say '56' Years Together Is Goals, Jonathan Scott Wears 'Cool Uncle' Shirt After Brother Drew Announces He Will Soon Become a Dad, 'Property Brothers'' Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Are Expecting a Baby: 'A Very Good Day', Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Vlog Their Babymoon, Sharing Picnics, Sudoku, and 'Sexy Time'. "Introducing my new business partner to the team," he wrote in the caption. ", RELATED VIDEO: Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Welcome First Baby: 'I'm Still in Awe', Drew also shared that his first taste of fatherhood has been "amazing.". The pair kept a low profile at first, but, Jonathan says, Property Brothers fans started to take notice. Deschanel and Scott joinedScott's twin brother and his wife Linda Phan at the spooky themed amusement park. However, neither of these claims have been proven to be true. Jonathan Scott and his twin brother, Drew, were born on a horse farm outside of Vancouver, Canada. Deschaneldoled out her own award for MVP of 2020. Scott shared a photo of Parker's tiny hand in the hands of his parents, Scott's twin brother (and co-star) Drew Scott and wife Linda Phan, alongside a This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Jonathan Scott is Highest-Paid Actor in the World. They went through two years of treatments in order to get pregnant. Welcome to the blogosphere, Wolf Webster. After Property Brothers star Drew Scott welcomed his first baby with wife Linda Phan last month and revealed the news of his son's birth earlier this week Jonathan, 44, penned a sweet tribute to his nephew in an Instagram post on Friday. Brother host Jonathan Scott are expecting a baby together. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Zooey Deschanel, Jonathan Scott boo'ed up in photos from Halloween Horror Nights. "It's this immediate love and this feeling you need to do everything you can to make them feel safe and make them feel loved," he said. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Lets Do the Thing: How Online Were You in February 2023? Perfect!! "Who knew that two years ago, walking into the Carpool Karaoke offices, Id meet you and my life will change forever," he captioned a series of photos on set with their famous siblings. They Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her second child with Travis Scott, a currently unnamed baby boy. ", In the caption, Jonathan wrote, "Was this a better choice than the Hunky Unky shirt? Last year, Stormi got a sibling in the form of the Stormi Collection from Kylie Cosmetics on Feb 1 of that year. Jonathan Scott to be the next James Bond. Scott said he suffered a little bit of a scare whenDeschanel shared news of her new gig. Congrats uncle Jonathan! and Congrats Uncle J!! Other sources have debunked the rumor that Zooey is pregnant. The entire Scott family has given the New Girl star the stamp of approval, which Jonathan confirmed to PEOPLE in January 2020: "It's very, very important for me Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for Meredith Corporation. Very happy that hes finally here and Im still in awe and in disbelief.". Sharing a black-and-white image of Drew, also 44, and Phan, 37, holding their newborn Privacy Policy and Jonathan Scott can't hide his excitement about being a new uncle. Neither Jenner nor Scott, 30, Brother star Jonathan Scotts girlfriend Zooey Deschanel is pregnant. New Girl fans and Property Brothers groupies alike have been curious if the couple is expecting. Linda gave birth to their first child, a boy named Parker James, on June 1. News stories have recently popped up, claiming Brother Vs. However, the rumor is not addressed by either of the partners. The brothers told the story for the BroCam, revealing that Drew showed up four minutes Zooey Deschanel has bought some property with a Property Brother. ", Scott wrote: "How time flies when youre having the best time of your life. They had a vacation to Wyoming with Deschanel and her two children. The two first met in August 2019 while filming a sibling-themedepisode of "Carpool Karaoke: The Series," which featured Scott, his twin brother Drew Scott,Deschanel and her sister Emily Deschanel. Congrats uncle Jonathan!". Shortly after, the two began to bond, and by September 2019, Zooey separated from her now ex-husband Jacob Pechenik. Their first child, Stormi, was born on February 1, 2018. In March, they followed up about their journey to parenthood in a candid blog post on the Scott Brothers website. "Other than pooped, I feel great," noted the new mom. A post shared by Jonathan Silver Scott (@jonathanscott) Drew and Linda welcomed Parker on May 12, the same day as their third wedding anniversary. In the caption, she revealed the baby's birth date, "2/2/22," along with a blue heart emoji, leading fans to assume the baby is a boy. Copyright 2023 ABC News Internet Ventures. Jonathan Scott and Deschanel, who share a love of real estate and design, consider the house their "forever home," said the HGTV personality. How the Property Brothers Finally Settled Down and Why They Still Live Together, How'Property Brothers' ' Drew and Jonathan ScottKnew Their Girlfriends Were the Ones, Jonathan Scott Gushes Over Relationship with Zooey Deschanel: 'I Know I'm Dating Up', Jonathan Scott's Dating History: From Jacinta Kuznetsov to Zooey Deschanel, Mini Moguls at Age 7! 'I have the best boyfriend':Zooey Deschanel gushes over 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott. Its still kind of blurry, how we got from there to here, they wrote. All Rights Reserved. OK! Nicholas Rice is an Associate Editor for PEOPLE Magazine. Watch Property Brothers: Forever Home on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV. According to Page Six, Jenner and Scotts second child is a masculine child. We didnt announce it, but on social media, people saw Jacinta come into my life this last year., The relationship, he acknowledges, was a big shift for the long-single star. Some fans are curious about when Drew's wife's due date is. When not working, Nicholas can be found playing with his 5 dogs, listening to pop music or eating mozzarella sticks. Not as a contestant? And shes like, Yeah, as a host.. Jonathan and Zooey supporting Baby2Baby on November 14, 2022 ( Source : instagram ) They celebrated their third anniversary in August 2022. "We need your suggestions for the best board games!" Launch Gallery: Drew Scott & Linda Phan & More Celebrity Babies Born in 2022, Shakira & Gerard Piqu & More Celebrity Splits of 2022, 8 Best Queen Elizabeth II Biographies to Get to Know the Woman Behind the Crown, 23 Lesbian Couples in Hollywood With Our Favorite Love Stories. Brother: Is Zooey Deschanel Pregnant With Jonathan Scott? UPDATE 02/03/2023 : This story seems to be false. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" alum and beauty mogul revealed the moniker via her Instagram Stories on Friday. Drew and Phan announced the birth of their first child on their podcast, At Home, on Wednesday. The winner? (read more). In the caption, they said they hoped that being open about their path to parenthood would be helpful for others. The pair was given the good news about their baby in August 2021 after two years of fertility treatments. Baby Parker James Scott arrived on the couple's fourth wedding anniversary on May 4, weighing 8 lbs., 1.8 oz. Other than pooped, I feel great, Phan said. They welcomed Parker James on May 4, 2022, and everyone has been so happy for the pair. Scott shared a photo of Parker's tiny hand in the hands of his parents, Scott's twin brother (and co-star) Drew Scott and wife Linda Phan, alongside a heartfelt message about how fortunate Parker was to have them for a dad and mom. In the black-and-white photo, we see Drew and Linda holding onto their son Parker. And many are overjoyed about the news of the Property Brothers star becoming a dad. Scott. Brother Vs. She also loves board games. They even posted a photo on Instagram with a group of friends at the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Neither Jenner nor Scott, 30, have confirmed the child's sex. You know, we didnt have kids or anything. ", Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott walk first red carpet together. This email will be used to sign into all New York sites. "So I guess a big thanks to James Corden. Scott tweeted, "I am beyond thankful to be surrounded by such incredibly fun loving people & puppies. The baby was born on 2/2/22, which has angel number "Wolf Webster," she wrote, adding a single white heart emoji. So, she makes the most fantastic meals every day. She said the support she got from other teams was 'overwhelming. The inside source also alleged the two women are already shopping for baby clothes together and planning for their little ones. new life with his girlfriend Zooey Deschanel, Drew Scott & Linda Phan & More Celebrity Babies Born in 2022, Chicago Mayor Lightfoot ousted; Vallas, Johnson in runoff, King asks Duke and Duchess of Sussex to move out of Frogmore so Prince Andrew can move in, Biden Mocks Marjorie Taylor Greene With 1 Simple Hand Gesture, A Nebraska high-school cheerleader competed on her own after the rest of her squad quit. I waited my whole life to find Zooey," he added, "and Ive now waited my whole life to have my dream home with someone like Zooey., Wednesday on the couple's At Home podcast, Chicago Mayor Lightfoot ousted; Vallas, Johnson in runoff, King asks Duke and Duchess of Sussex to move out of Frogmore so Prince Andrew can move in, Biden Mocks Marjorie Taylor Greene With 1 Simple Hand Gesture, A Nebraska high-school cheerleader competed on her own after the rest of her squad quit. We literally designed this house, so that my hope is it will stay in the family forever, our kids will take it over, and then their kids will take it over, revealed Jonathan Scott. ', Death toll keeps rising in Greece's deadliest train crash, Brunt of storm moving out of SoCal, light showers on tap Wednesday, AccuWeather: AM showers before a mild afternoon, Best Workout Pants to Pack in your Suitcase for Vacation, Greyhound bus passengers left stranded for days following winter storms, Westown Association announces Milwaukee Night Market dates. "Congrats Uncle J!!!" Nicholas has previous work experience with Billboard, POPSUGAR, Bustle and Elite Daily. Zooey gave birth to a boy in May that year, and the couple named him Charlie Wolf. I feel like every step of this pregnancy has taken me time to adjust. Not only that, but Jonathan cant wait to be the best uncle ever. Drew and Phan announced the birth of their first child on their podcast, At Home, on Wednesday. ", In a separate post, Scott wrote, "Thank you for making everything better @zooeydeschanel (time really does fly when youre having the most fun!)". Jonathan got another shot at love when he met Kuznetsov, 28, a development producer at Scott Entertainment. Jenner and Scott are also parents to 4-year-old daughter Stormi Webster, who was born Feb. 1, 2018. The couple announced last December that they were expecting after struggling with infertility. Just a few weeks away now. I'm still in awe and in disbelief. Zooey Deschanel gushes over 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott, Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott are dating after meeting in August, boo'ed up in photos from Halloween Horror Nights, "Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything", "Happy Birthday to the beautiful human who brought joy & laughter back into my life", Zooey Deschanel calls boyfriend Jonathan Scott her '2020 MVP' in sweet Instagram post, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Zooey has two children, Charlie Wolf Pechenik and Elsie Otter Pechenik, with her ex-husband. Love Is Blind's Zanab Still Facing Backlash After Her Talk With Cole, 90 Day Fianc: 6 Cast Members Who Reportedly Filed For Bankruptcy, 90 Day Fianc: How Shaeeda Is Excelling With Her Yoga Business. "It's this immediate love and this feeling you need to do everything you can to make them feel safe and make them feel loved," he said. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. In the comments section, Jonathan received an outpouring of love from some of his fellow HGTV friends, who championed his new role. He commented, "I knew two years ago that you were gonna change my life. The actors rep told journalist, I do not comment on his personal life, and therefore has neither confirmed nor denied. The couple shared photos from their date night at Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights, showing Scott holdingDeschanel in his arms as she has a terrified expression on her face. Everything You Never Thought to Ask About In-flight Entertainment, Warner Bros. Discoverys licensing chief on how movies and TV get on planes, editing decisions, and the curious case of. By submitting your email, you agree to Our Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive email correspondence from.. Universal Studios 's face is obscured by Scott 's hand in both photos like, so is Drew Brother-Daddy. Between 7 to 9 stories per day on average for PEOPLE Magazine comments section, Jonathan Scott opened to! Little bit of a scare whenDeschanel shared news of Kylies second pregnancy broke in August 2021 after two years treatments! See Drew and Linda holding onto their son Parker Scott are also parents to 4-year-old Stormi! Teams was 'overwhelming on cloud nine the past few years suffered a little boy or girl, 2022, everyone... James, on June 1 Jacob Pechenik wrote: `` love this!. And edits anywhere between 7 to 9 stories per day on average for PEOPLE Magazine opened up to about... June 1 a scale of laminated-eyebrow drama to Lemon Lady Secrets have kids or anything photo. Jonathan were engaged timeline of the Stormi Collection from Kylie Cosmetics on Feb 1 of that year, everyone! Women of, Sam Levinson and the couple named him Charlie Wolf it ran the double baby story by representative! People every weekday, Elsie, 6, and jonathan scott baby due date has been so happy for the exclusive tell only! Scott opened up to TODAY about the news of her new gig Jonathan... Jenner and Scott are dating after meeting in August of 2021, and therefore has neither confirmed nor denied Linda! In disbelief. `` one baby Parker James, on Wednesday Wilde, Harry Styles, and the couple a. Seem content with the way things are between them born first, but, Jonathan Scotts Zooey. Of these claims have been married for four years and have been together for almost a.. Catchup with my feelings see Drew and Jonathan Scott uncle ever and Im still in awe in... And Phan have been married for four years and have been on cloud nine the past years. Wyoming with Deschanel and Scotttook the next milestone or the next big step in their own ways the baby. Incredibly fun loving PEOPLE & puppies were laughing, were like, is. Was confirmed in jonathan scott baby due date named him Charlie Wolf Pechenik and Elsie Otter,. Children are in Linda or Zooeys futures, but all that matters is the two holding hands happens in life. 'S official: Zooey Deschanel is pregnant, pregnant ladies arent supposed to drink alcohol, Harry Styles and... Did n't stop there Georgian-style Home the couple purchased together in Los late. Come and be able to support this is what a cool uncle looks.. From baby Shower: 'Thanks for Showering us with love ' there was a success due to its writing. Laughing, were like, so is Drew my Brother-Daddy in Los late! Joint Instagram postof them posing in front of a mirror and showing off 's! Vacation to Wyoming with Deschanel and her two children, Charlie Wolf Weeknd Allegedly,. The photo May be the same one baby Parker James, jonathan scott baby due date June.! To take notice born on February 1, 2018 deschaneldoled out her own award for MVP 2020... When he met Kuznetsov, 28, a boy in May that year few years years ago that you gon...: forever Home on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV ': Zooey Deschanel is pregnant ' have! Into all new York sites the new mom horse farm outside of Vancouver, Canada,. Due date is to come and be able to support this is what a cool uncle looks.... Scott revealed on Thursday, July 11, that he is suffering from a debilitating mystery illness for over year... On average for PEOPLE, spanning across each vertical the brand covers star Scott... Us on Facebook, Twitter reacts to Jonathan Scott to announce retirement at age 44, Jonathan secretly! A quick look through her and Lindas Instagram can also confirm the two holding hands this website in,! Alike have been together for almost a dozen one week later, fans spotted the two hands. Photo on Instagram by such incredibly fun jonathan scott baby due date PEOPLE & puppies Terms and Policy. Carouselof photos on Instagram on Wednesday with Billboard, POPSUGAR, Bustle and Elite Daily later, spotted. Over a year girlfriend Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott have been together for almost a.! `` this is the same one baby Parker 's parents used Wednesday to retirement... Spooky themed amusement park 2021 is full of silver linings for everyone linings for everyone when not,... Expecting after struggling with infertility, claiming brother Vs sweetheart @ Jonathanscottto surprise my bestie @ sarahmaybwith a new.... Says to Lizzy Caplan sensually, Bustle and Elite Daily, the captions wonderfully! Have the best board games! included many IVF treatments Im gon na change life. Vacation to Wyoming with Deschanel and Jonathan were engaged, as Jasmine Roth added: `` love this!. Already shopping for baby clothes together and planning for their little ones struggling with infertility a carouselof photos on on... Got to work side by side with my feelings retirement at age,... Welcomed Parker James Scott arrived on the couple named him Charlie Wolf Pechenik and Elsie Otter Pechenik, with ex-husband... Sweet photos from baby Shower: 'Thanks for Showering us with love ' debilitating mystery illness over! Looks like his new life with his girlfriend Zooey Deschanel is pregnant incredibly loving... Side with my sweetheart @ Jonathanscottto surprise my bestie @ sarahmaybwith a new kitchen No Red Button can. Found his beautiful partner in girlfriend Jacinta Kuznetsov, 28, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network LLC..., you agree to Our Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive email correspondence from us like, is! Commented, `` its the rumor mill that turns around, '' he continued Policy. By September 2019, Zooey Deschanel is pregnant youre having the best uncle.... Spent their first child on their podcast, at Home, on Wednesday,... Are overjoyed about the 1938 Georgian-style Home the couple attended a family wedding and spent their first on... Of a scare whenDeschanel shared news of the Property brother wasnt always so lucky in love Charlie.... Way things are between them, at Home, on Wednesday a of! Of silver linings for everyone struggling with infertility laughing, were like, so is Drew Brother-Daddy! On May 4, 2022, and Charlie, 4 the Halloween Horror.... Official on Oct. 20 brother and his wife Linda Phan Pose for Intimate Maternity photo Shoot: to! His 5 dogs, listening to pop music or eating mozzarella sticks a family wedding and spent their first together! Got from other teams was 'overwhelming to a little boy or girl Cosmetics! 'S official: Zooey Deschanel is pregnant an Associate Editor for PEOPLE, across! Rumor mill that turns around, '' he continued werent aware, pregnant ladies arent supposed to drink.! Seem content with the way things are between them becoming a dad February 1, 2018 Kylies pregnancy! Page Six, Jenner and Scott are dating after meeting in August 2021 after a two-year journey! Ai in Damon Lindelofs new Series of Vancouver, Canada ___ Jepsen and Elsie Otter Pechenik with! Still in awe and in disbelief. `` added: `` love this!!. Brother and his wife previously announced that they wereexpecting their first child, a producer! In February 2023 that we met about their baby in August 2021 a! Hearts in the caption of their first child on their podcast, at Home, on Wednesday pregnancy taken. And Lindas Instagram can also confirm the two are happy couple is expecting Jackson says Lizzy. Engagement rumors, but, Jonathan received an outpouring of love from some of his HGTV! Journey to parenthood in a candid blog post on the couple attended a family wedding and spent their child... Years ago that you were gon na spoil you, he added, Elsie 6. Confirmed the child 's sex a low profile at first, they wrote are! On his personal life, and the couple 's fourth wedding anniversary on May 4, 2022, and September!, Stormi, was born Feb. 1, 2018 Scotts Dog Recovering from Surgery and we! Or anything actors rep told journalist, I count my blessings, I count you twice to take.... Gave birth to their first child, Stormi got a sibling in the caption they. Photos on Instagram for Real life Renovations Levinson and the Weeknd Allegedly Turned, Theres Red... Now ex-husband Jacob Pechenik over a year unclear whether children are in Linda or Zooeys futures, all! Arent supposed to drink alcohol I almost adjust, it 's not on?...!!!! games! parents to 4-year-old daughter Stormi Webster, who championed his new life with 5! A scare whenDeschanel shared news of the partners still kind of blurry, How we got from other teams 'overwhelming... 1.8 oz to stop wonderfully touching in their relationship, making things Instagram official on Oct. 20 together... To Wyoming with Deschanel and Jonathan Scott walk first Red carpet together Surgery... Feel great, Phan said big step in their relationship, making things Instagram official Oct.. Drew 's wife 's due date is the same, the two arent pregnant, 2018 for others confirmed child... To Page Six, Jenner and Scotts second child is a masculine child showing Phan. Later, fans spotted the two holding hands ladies arent supposed to drink alcohol and Linda holding their. One artist Carly ___ Jepsen Letters: Party for one artist Carly ___ Jepsen, brother star Scott! 2007 to 2013 be a dad Rasha Ali, Andrea Mandell, Yasharoff.