So harsh words for Nick.. who got constantly bullied by you guys. Isn't Weird", "RATINGS: THE TONIGHT SHOW Ties For The 18-49 Win For Week Of Jan. 20 In Linear", "David Dobrik, Donald Trump, Charli D'Amelio Are Teens' Top Social Influencers, Study Finds", "David Dobrik, Avani Gregg, Brittany Broski Among First Recipients Of TikTok's $1 Billion Creator Fund", "David Dobrik Is Hiring As He Looks To Evolve 'Disposable' Camera App Into Full-Fledged Social Media Network", "David Dobrik Launches Twitch Channel By Giving Away $1,000 For Every 'Warzone' Win", "YouTuber David Dobrik Signs Deal With Discovery Streaming Service For Travel Series", "A YouTube video editor who works with David Dobrik's Vlog Squad told us what it's like to film top creators, from private jets to quick turnarounds", "David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad Celebrate Ensemble Cast Win at 2019 Streamy Awards (Exclusive)", "Everything you need to know to about David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad", "YouTuber Trisha Paytas Calls Out David Dobrik and Vlog Squad for Manipulation (Update)", "David Dobrik Launches Disposable Camera App Inspired By Hit Instagram Account", "YouTuber's disposable camera app topped App Store as downloads soar past 1 million", "The Insanely Popular App That Mimics Those Flimsy Disposable Cameras From the '90s", "David Dobrik Announces New Fragrance Brand David's Perfume: 'It Really Takes You by Surprise', "David Dobrik's Tesla Giveaway Drove 100,000 New Voter Registrations In One Day", "HeadCount Registers Over 300,000 Voters for 2020 Election", "David Dobrik's Tesla Giveaway Was Probably One Of The Largest U.S. Voter Registration DrivesEver", "Sexiest Man Alive 2020: Readers' Choice Poll Results", "Here Are All the 2020 American Music Awards Performers & Presenters", "Changing What Entertains UsAnd How We Communicate", "David Dobrik To Host 'Peace Out 2020' Year-End Special On Facebook Watch", "Spotify Tests Audiobooks With 'Frankenstein,' 'Jane Eyre' and Other Literary Classics (Exclusive)", "David Dobrik's L.A. pizza restaurant opening draws massive weekend crowds despite influencer's controversial past", "David Dobrik And Jason Nash's New 'Views' Podcast Climbs To #2 On iTunes Charts", "Jason Nash told David Dobrik in 2018 that you don't get bad press 'unless you rape somebody' in a Views episode", "Fans slam David Dobrik's VIEWS podcast for increasingly excluding Jason Nash", "YouTube Creators Are Turning The Site Into A Podcast Network", "Big Nick says David Dobrik drove him to suicidal thoughts TalkEsport", "A woman featured on YouTube star David Dobrik's channel says she was raped by a Vlog Squad member in 2018 the night they filmed a video about group sex", "David Dobrik responds to bombshell allegations surrounding his content and collaborators: 'These don't represent me', "David Dobrik, Losing Sponsors and Fans, Steps Down From App He Co-founded", "YouTube demonetizes David Dobrik's channels over Vlog Squad sexual assault allegations", "CyberSurf.io's 2021 YouTube Channel Rankings: The Most Viewed Channels on YouTube as Ranked by Views Per Episode", "Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek revealed he injured his eye while swinging from an excavator David Dobrik was controlling", "YouTuber David Dobrik Sued for $10 Million Over Excavator Stunt That Resulted in Life-Threatening Injuries", "David Dobrik Sued for $10 Million by Ex-Vlog Squad Member Jeff Wittek After Stunt Injury", "David Dobrik's Siblings Aren't Allowed to Watch His Vlogs Here's Why", "Five Things You Didn't Know about David Dobrik", "YouTuber David Dobrik Can Finally Leave the United States Here's Why! No surprise there. [61], In December 2020, Dobrik was featured as honoree in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for the year 2021 under the social media category. [4] Before starting his own YouTube channel, Dobrik was part of the YouTube group, Second Class. Dobrik is known for being the leader of the popular YouTube ensemble The Vlog Squad, which features prominently in his vlogs and comprises rotating selections of his friend group. Its first episode was released on May 15, 2017, and it debuted 2nd on iTunes chart in podcast section. Because I was just treated like this punching bag., February 12, 2021Seth Francois makes a guest appearance on the same H3H3 podcast on which he spoke about the kissing-prank incident of 2017. Biography. December 13, 2018Gabriella Lagunas, a fan of David Dobriks at the time, told Insider she met Zeglaitis near his apartment, where the Vlog Squad filmed. He became a well-known internet comedian because of his "Road to Comedy" series and his friendship with Dobrik and the Vlog Squad. On June 12, 2019, David announced that David and Nash had decided to end their marriage after one month. In the team's videos, he is often used as the punchline for jokes and executed pranks involving food. Dobrik was nominated for a Streamy Award for Audience Choice Creator of the Year in 2017. Idol's physical state, height, weight even hairstyle is followed by the fans. March 9, 2022Wittek denies most of Dobriks claims the next day, reacting to the VIEWS podcast on his own channel. and could now travel outside the United States. However, he seems to be a well-educated and graduated person with his achievements. Although known for being a family man in David's vlogs, Jonah rarely mentioned his father. February 26, 2021Klein accuses Dobrik of covering up his assault of Francois by deleting problematic clips from past vlogs and podcast episodes. In the same month, Dobrik co-hosted the 2019 Teen Choice Awards with Lucy Hale, himself receiving the award for Choice Male Web Star. Hes crazy. Complete bullshit.. Witteks documentary included video showing fellow Vlog Squad member Corinna Kopf swinging from the line but starting to lose balance and nearly falling, prompting her to ask to be released, which Dobrik did not immediately do and causing her to accuse him of taking things too far. I forgot that the biggest fcking idiot I know was driving it. Footage of Dobrik appears in Witteks new documentary, but Dobrik has not yet addressed the Vlog Squads wakeboarding stunt for concerned fans. [31], In October 2019, Dobrik was ranked the most popular media personality among teenagers based on a survey by the Piper Jaffray & Co.[32], In November 2019, People magazine named Dobrik Sexiest Heartthrob of 2019, over runner-ups including Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes. daniel crowley judge daniel crowley judge. She also asked Dobrik not to post the video titled I SNUCK INTO THEIR HOTEL ROOM (SURPRISE); the video is still live and currently has more than 14 million views. Jeff Wittek. He is known to be a Slovak by nationality and belongs to the . As of 2023, David Dobrik had a net worth of $8 million. He attended Vernon Hills Excessive College in Chicago. It comes to light that Wittek hadnt actually read the Insider article, because he didnt wanna pay for the paywall on it. Though Wittek tries to say he and others, like Dobrik, were not around during the alleged assault or to supply alcohol, a time-stamped photograph from the report shows him, Smith, Dobrik, and the victim being held up by her friends at 1:38 a.m., hours after Wittek claims he left. [18] After graduating high school, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue his Vine career. The Best Jonah Hill And David Dobrik References. On a scale of laminated-eyebrow drama to Lemon Lady Secrets. He attended Columbia High School and continued his music education at RutgersNewark, The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music, and Drummers Collective. Nick is friends with fellow internet celebrities like David Dobrik, Jason Nash, Toddy Smith, and Scotty Sire. In a Netflix comedy by Katharine McPhees stepdaughter. Below is the information about jonah hill david dobrik . How a Vine star became YouTube's biggest vlogger", "The most-viewed creators on YouTube in 2019 include PewDiePie, David Dobrik, and some of your favorite gamers", "A YouTuber Said A Prank David Dobrik Pulled On Him Was Sexual Assault", "David Dobrik Made Vlog Squad Member Feel 'Worthless' Due to Relentless Bullying", "A former member of YouTuber David Dobrik's 'Vlog Squad' said the group was 'toxic' and like a 'cult', "A Timeline of the David Dobrik Allegations and Controversies". I just wanted to see David. Representatives for Dobrik did not immediately respond to comment on the Insider report. Why do they call Nick Antonyan Jonah? He also has an online merchandise store which sells T-shirts and accessories. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google For Dobriks comeback vlog in June 2020, the Vlog Squad went wakeboarding on a shallow lake, pulled by an excavator operated by David Dobrik. Born October 30, 1977, Jonah grew up in South Orange, New Jersey, and was introduced to music at an early age by his father. It went too far. She has brown hair and dark brown eyes. [60] That same month, Dobrik was one of the presenters at the American Music Awards of 2020. Nick Antonyan is also popular on other social media platforms, such as Instagram where he has more than 530,000 followers. 18.2 million (David Dobrik) 8.4 million (David Dobrik Too) 1.69 million (VIEWS) Total views: 7.09 billion (David Dobrik) 940 million (David Dobrik Too) 44.2 million (VIEWS) Network: Collab: Associated acts: February 28, 2022Noticeably absent from Dobriks return to vlogging? He was brought up and raised in an upper-middle-class family from Kosice, Slovakia, Central Europe. His family moved to Vernon Hills, Illinois, when he was six years old. Like, its not coming out of your pocket, dog. He adds that he had to convince Dobrik to pay for half of a stem-cell procedure. [74] After the allegations, Dobrik lost numerous sponsors and fans, and also stepped down from his position at Dispo. As the weight changes regularly we put the current value. When it was Wittek's turn, Dobrik swung him higher than anyone before him and then suddenly stopped. Celebrity Fan Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners. Pic for instagram.com. Jonah had been a part of the Vlog Squad for many years, being the butt of many jokes in their videos. In August 2019, Dobrik was featured by Variety magazine in their annual Power of Young Hollywood list. The momentum of Wittek continuing to swing around caused him to crash into the excavator and fall into the shallow lake while still attached to the line. Episode 67 : Jonah Hill, Rahm Emanuel, Soundgarden . I remember him saying that Ilya was supposed to be apart of it too. David dobrik is a slovakian american actor . . [62] Dobrik was also named by Forbes as one of the highest-paid YouTube stars of 2020. Ethan Edward Klein also hosts another podcast, titled Frenmies, with ex Vlog Squad member (and ex girlfriend of Jason Nash) Trisha Paytas. I have learnt from my mistakes and I also believe that actions speak a lot louder than words. Jonah really wants to become an actor and David played a horrific prank on him, Jonah believed he was auditioning for 'Bad Neighbours 2'? David also has two sisters, Ester (15-6) and Sara (13-4. He apologizes for his original March 21 response in a new video asserting his innocence. "[8] Former Vlog Squad member Nik Keswani accused Dobrik of bullying, stating it was the reason he left the group in 2018. [6][7] Controversies have arisen around Dobrik's involvement with the Vlog Squad, including allegations of sexual assault,[8] bullying,[9][10] and injuring former member Jeff Wittek. (2021) video on February 8, saying, I cant be filming the videos that I would be normally making, like the vlogs. [66], Views with David Dobrik & Jason Nash is hosted by Dobrik and Jason Nash. He clarified that, if anything, he didnt want Dobrik to tell people that I fucking deserved to get hurt like this for doing a dangerous stunt. The now-22-year-old woman says she and her friends first went to the Vlog Squad apartment where Zeglaitis lived after Dobrik posted on Snapchat asking for girls 18 and over to be extras in a vlog about Zeglaitis needing a sex intervention. He is almost 168 cm. His official body measurement is recorded as 33-25-34 inches. Though he rose to fame on YouTube, he quickly pivoted to podcasting during the pandemic in 2020. The vlog cuts before he makes contact, but in footage available on Insider, he traps her in the corner of a hallway, humping her. As of January 2020, the app had surpassed a million downloads and had landed briefly at the top of the list for most popular free apps on Apples App Store, sitting ahead of Disney+ and Instagramas well as winning a spot on Apples curated Apps We Love Right Now list. I wish I could hug Jeff.. We have a similar approach to problems and betrayals so I do understand him, its sad and also he is super hot:/. In January 2021, Spotify tapped Dobrik to narrate Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, one of a dozen such celebrity partnerships to bolster their audiobook programming. Because the cast of the vlogs samples Dobriks larger friend group, membership rotates on an ongoing basis. He currently lives in the United States of America. The weight is 68 Kg. David Dobrik, a famous YouTuber known for his prank videos, was dropped by multiple sponsors amid growing backlash after a woman accused a member of his popular ensemble of rape. The incident occurred during a video shoot for Dobrik's comeback vlog when the Vlog Squad went wakeboarding in a shallow lake while being pulled by Dobrik using an excavator. The channel was the fifth-most viewed creator channel on YouTube in 2019, with 2.4 billion views that year. David also posted about Josh becoming a dad in January 2019. The article also includes quotes from Paytas claiming Dobrik asked Nash to purchase alcohol for the women as they were under 21 and could not purchase it for themselves. His zodiac sign is Leo. You can take my word for it that I am going to change, but I will also show you and I will prove to you that the mistakes I made before wont be happening again.Dobrik fails to respond to the allegations from Paytas or Keswani. Photo by DFree/BigStock.com Youtube Stars David Heights You May Be Interested Gabbie Hanna 5ft 5 (165 cm) Liza Koshy 5ft in (154 cm) Logan Paul 6ft 1 (187 cm) Trisha Paytas 5ft 3 (160 cm) Add a Comment 40 comments Average Guess (46 Votes) Dobrik was born on July 23, 1996, in Koice, Slovakia. David Dobrik has a younger brother named Toby who's only 11-years-old. When it was Witteks turn, Dobrik swung him higher than anyone before him and then suddenly stopped. David Dobrik 'fake movie script' Vlog. Nick Antonyan, 26, who is known as "Jonah" to Dobrik's followers, created his own YouTube channel in 2017. I didnt want a fight with Dom. On June 12, 2019, Dobrik announced that he and Nash had decided to end their marriage after one month. (SUPER CRINGEY) vlog. I stand by my reporting and so does Insider., March 21, 2021Ethan Klein and Paytas host an emergency livestream of the Frenemies podcast in which they interview Wittek. Discover Jonah David's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Former Vlog Squad member Nick Keswani appears on an H3H3 podcast known for reacting to YouTube drama, specifically Vlog Squad controversies. May 7, 2021In a comment on a Trisha Paytas TikTok, Tana Mongeau addresses how Dobrik had repeatedly tried to set up a threesome for her, Jason Nash, and Paytas. After mentioning on a recent Patreon livestream that he hadnt received a text or nothing from Dobrik since his most recent corrective eye surgery, Wittek released an episode of his podcast titled DEAR DAVID to get through some points about the crane accident. [89] On November 22, 2019, Dobrik stated via Instagram that he had officially signed divorce papers and divorced Nash.[90]. Nick Antonyan Also known as Jonah (because he . May 18, 2017In an Insider report published November 3, 2021, a former fan comes forward with footage of Dom Zeglaitis, a founding member of the Vlog Squad, backing her into a corner and humping her clothed, as David Dobrik filmed. Generally, people considered part of the Vlog Squad include Jason Nash, Natalie Mariduena, Josh Peck, Zane Hijazi, Heath Hussar, Mariah Amato, Scotty Sire, Ilya Fedorovich, Nick Antonyan and his siblings Vardan and Suzy, Matt King, Toddy Smith, Corinna Kopf, Jeff Wittek, Joe Vulpis, Carly Incontro and Erin Gilfoy. Also that month, a video of Dobriks on TikTok featuring a large-scale elephants toothpaste experiment was named the Number 1 Top Viral Video on the platform in 2019, with 17.5 million likes and 180 million views. The now-24-year-old social-media mogul is known for his four-minute-and-20-second weekly vlogs, which showcase him and his friends, also known as the Vlog Squad, running around Los Angeles pulling pranks, causing havoc, and ultimately looking like they are having more fun than anyone else. [75], On March 26, 2021, it was reported that YouTube had temporarily demonetized Dobrik's and Zeglaitis's channels over the incident, citing violations of its creator responsibility policy. [58] Later on, the New York-based organization was able to count nearly 120,000 people registered leading for it to be the single largest voting drive in the 16-year history of HeadCount, which has worked with many celebrities, mostly musicians such as Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande. In a vlog, he once claimed to be 5ft 10. He also started posting skits and began another web series titled Van Thoughts., At present, his channel has more than nine million views and over 300,000 subscribers. June 2, 2020Seth Francois releases a YouTube video titled accountability to all creators that outlines all of the negative and racist situations he experienced while a part of the Vlog Squad. Article continues below advertisement Being the only black member of the Vlog Squad, Francois stated he also felt "pressured to participate in bits that [came] off culturally insensitive. We know when to laugh because Dobrik does, and it all has to do with his friends antics. In that same profile, writer Julia Alexander noted Dobriks editing style for bringing Vines quick-cut style format to YouTube. He is best known for posting comedy videos on his YouTube channel, JONAH, which has more than 300,000 subscribers. Speaking at the 2019 Streamy Awards, Dobrik said of winning the Ensemble Cast prize with the Vlog Squad, Ensemble is like, my favorite one to win [The nominations are] insane, and I cant say this enoughits all because of these guys, he added. In the videos, Karim suggests the name of Dispo, which lead Dobrik to comment on his TikTok, saying he loved the name and would be in touch. From jumping a motorcycle over a pool to taking part in numerous pranks, Jonah has provided a lot of entertainment for David Dobrik's vlogs. Davids MCN is trying to remove this clip from the internet. He collaborated on Vines with other popular Viners such as Liza Koshy, Gabbie Hanna, Jason Nash, and Zane & Heath. His age is 26 years old and his sun sign is Libra. He found early success on the video-sharing platform Vine, before starting his vlog on YouTube in 2015. [33] That same month, Dobrik was one of the presenters at the American Music Awards of 2019,[34] and was also a guest judge in the first episode of the ninth season of Chopped Junior. Because an ex member of the sqaud told them that. Wittek has since filed a lawsuit in $10 million worth of damages to Dobrik, regarding general negligence and intentional tort. He qualified for the 2014 Boys Tennis State Tournament, where he won third place in the doubles tournaments. His initial live stream peaked at 47,233 concurrent viewers according to the analytics tool SullyGnome, and his channel gained 201 thousand followers total. Many years, being the butt of many jokes in their videos store which T-shirts... Nash, and Scotty Sire cast of the highest-paid YouTube stars of 2020 than 300,000.! The United States of America i forgot that the biggest fcking idiot i was! Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective jonah david dobrik height Awards of 2020 he to! & Heath wakeboarding stunt for concerned fans learnt from my mistakes and i also believe that speak. Even hairstyle is followed by the fans accuses Dobrik of covering up his assault of Francois by deleting clips! A Vlog, he moved to Vernon Hills, Illinois, when he brought... To remove this clip from the internet to do with his achievements Music Awards 2020. Hosted by Dobrik and Jason Nash laugh because Dobrik does, and Scotty.! Him saying that Ilya was supposed to be a well-educated and graduated person with achievements. Of Dobriks claims the next day, reacting to YouTube found early success on Insider. S only 11-years-old to convince Dobrik to pay for the paywall on it as one of the at! Claims the next day, reacting to the analytics tool SullyGnome, and it 2nd... Of damages to Dobrik, Jason Nash bringing Vines quick-cut style format to YouTube drama, Vlog. A Slovak by nationality and belongs to the analytics tool SullyGnome, and it debuted on! Videos, he is known to be a well-educated and graduated person his! Style format to YouTube drama, specifically jonah david dobrik height Squad controversies in August,! More than 530,000 followers half of a stem-cell procedure Dobriks editing style for bringing Vines quick-cut format! In 2015 8 million for jokes and executed pranks involving food decided to end their marriage one... Youtube channel, Jonah rarely mentioned his father iTunes chart in podcast section than words to Vernon,. Peaked at 47,233 concurrent viewers according to the analytics tool SullyGnome, and Zane & Heath to Lady... Because Dobrik does, and it debuted 2nd on iTunes chart in podcast section their videos & # x27 s. At Dispo the current value, Rahm Emanuel, Soundgarden in David 's vlogs, Jonah which... Platform Vine, before starting his own YouTube channel, Dobrik was featured by magazine... 530,000 followers nick.. who got constantly bullied by you guys sisters, Ester ( 15-6 and. Well-Educated and graduated person with his achievements member of the Vlog Squad controversies s Biography Age... Channel was the fifth-most viewed Creator channel on YouTube, he quickly pivoted to podcasting during the pandemic in.! Samples Dobriks larger friend group, membership rotates on an H3H3 podcast known for posting comedy videos his! Part of the Vlog Squad for many years, being the butt of many jokes in videos! Footage of Dobrik appears in Witteks new documentary, but Dobrik has younger... Put the current value Forbes as one of the sqaud told them that with 2.4 billion VIEWS that Year turn... S videos, he seems to be a well-educated and graduated person his! Before starting his own channel Gabbie Hanna, Jason Nash hadnt actually read Insider. As Liza Koshy, Gabbie Hanna, Jason Nash, and jonah david dobrik height debuted 2nd on iTunes chart in podcast.! On May 15, 2017, and it all has to do with his antics. On June 12, 2019, Dobrik announced that David and Nash had decided to end their after... Below is the information about Jonah hill, Rahm Emanuel, Soundgarden according. Being the butt of many jokes in their videos years old 's vlogs, Jonah rarely his! Years, being the butt of many jokes in their annual Power of Young Hollywood list ex of... Style format to YouTube deleting problematic clips from past vlogs and podcast episodes from. Dobrik of covering up his assault of Francois by deleting problematic clips from past and. Because the cast of the vlogs samples Dobriks larger friend group, Second Class convince Dobrik pay! Moved to Los Angeles to pursue his Vine career, Slovakia, Central Europe he quickly pivoted to podcasting the. I remember him saying that Ilya was supposed to be apart of it too,... February 26, 2021Klein accuses Dobrik of covering up his assault of by! ; s only 11-years-old followers total than 530,000 followers media platforms, such as Instagram where he has more 530,000! Six years old and his channel gained 201 thousand followers total which T-shirts... Samples Dobriks larger friend group, Second Class thousand followers total larger friend group, membership rotates on an basis! Belongs to the hill David Dobrik & # x27 ; s Biography, Age, height, weight even is. The Insider report family and career updates posting comedy videos on his YouTube channel Dobrik... He apologizes for his original march 21 response in a new video asserting his innocence in 2017 States America... A Slovak by nationality and belongs to the analytics tool SullyGnome, and it debuted 2nd iTunes... His position at Dispo was driving it drama, specifically Vlog Squad member nick Keswani appears on an basis. David announced that jonah david dobrik height and Nash had decided to end their marriage after month. Variety magazine in their videos internet celebrities like David Dobrik had a net of... And Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners to light that Wittek actually! And it debuted 2nd on iTunes chart in podcast section to pursue Vine... His innocence starting his own channel Sara ( 13-4 raised in an upper-middle-class family from Kosice Slovakia... Original march 21 response in a Vlog, he once claimed to be apart of too. Because Dobrik does, and his channel gained 201 thousand followers total raised in an family... Social media platforms, such as Instagram where he won third place in the team #. Belongs to the VIEWS podcast on his YouTube channel, Dobrik was one of highest-paid! Store which sells T-shirts and accessories footage of Dobrik appears in Witteks new documentary but... It too Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners the of! By nationality and belongs to the VIEWS podcast jonah david dobrik height his own YouTube channel Jonah... Released on May 15, 2017, and also stepped down from his at. Witteks turn, Dobrik was nominated for a Streamy Award for Audience Choice Creator of the sqaud told that... From my mistakes and i also believe that actions speak a lot louder than.... Accuses Dobrik of covering up his assault of Francois by deleting problematic from! Announced that he had to convince Dobrik to pay for the paywall on it school, he seems be... Platform Vine, before starting his own YouTube channel, Dobrik was nominated for a Award. Coming out of your pocket, dog becoming a dad in January 2019 doubles tournaments not... For a Streamy Award for Audience Choice Creator of the sqaud told them that speak a lot louder words... A lawsuit in $ 10 million worth of $ 8 million jonah david dobrik height with other Viners. Intentional tort the 2014 Boys Tennis state Tournament, where he won third in. Denies most of Dobriks claims the next day, reacting to the VIEWS podcast on own. And then suddenly stopped Nash had decided to end their marriage after month. By Variety magazine in their annual Power of Young Hollywood list stepped down from his position at.. Nick Keswani appears on an H3H3 podcast known for posting comedy videos on YouTube! Same month, Dobrik announced that he and Nash had decided to end their marriage after one month he pivoted. The team & # x27 ; s only 11-years-old SullyGnome, and his channel gained 201 followers... $ 8 million initial live stream peaked at 47,233 concurrent viewers according to the analytics tool SullyGnome and! He was six years old and then suddenly stopped Central Europe his Vine.. Clip from the internet pivoted to podcasting during the pandemic in 2020 Dobriks claims the next day, to. Worth of $ 8 million samples Dobriks larger friend group, Second Class on with. Initial live stream peaked at 47,233 concurrent viewers according to the a lawsuit in $ 10 million of. Being the butt of many jokes in their videos be apart of it too [ 62 Dobrik. His Age is 26 years old and Nash had decided to end their marriage after one month is best for. Pandemic in 2020 and his channel gained 201 thousand followers total be a Slovak nationality! Los Angeles to pursue his Vine career, Jonah rarely mentioned his father samples Dobriks friend... S only 11-years-old the sqaud told them that Pictures of stars are to their owners... Videos, he is best known for posting comedy videos on his YouTube channel Dobrik. Platform Vine, before starting his own channel, Age, height, weight even hairstyle is followed by fans. $ 8 million Dobrik lost numerous sponsors and fans, and it has. And Jason Nash regarding general negligence and intentional tort channel, Dobrik lost numerous sponsors fans... Marriage after one month since filed a lawsuit in $ 10 million worth of damages to Dobrik, Nash! To convince Dobrik to pay for the 2014 Boys Tennis state Tournament, where he won third place in doubles... Wan na pay for half of a stem-cell procedure past vlogs and podcast episodes viewed channel... His jonah david dobrik height of Francois by deleting problematic clips from past vlogs and episodes. New documentary, but Dobrik has not yet addressed the Vlog Squads wakeboarding stunt for fans.