Should there be two, the one paid for and the free one, or just the one qr code? can I use this voucher adult goes free with a paying child on a bank holiday, Hi Marcia, which Merlin Attraction are you looking to visit and which bank holiday? is there a 2 for 1 voucher that I could buy 3 products of, so that I buy 3 full priced tickets in total and get 3 free. . Hi, unfortunately a 2 for 1 voucher can only offer free entry with the purchase of one full priced standard adult or child ticket and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Hi can you still use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 offer if you need to add on a Carers tickets as well as its not showing the option to as it does as if you were booking through the main site?? Cut out vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices and photocopies will not be accepted. So unless you used the unique 10 digit code on the voucher, you will need provide the hard copy voucher. Hi, I would like to use a voucher for The London Dungeons on Saturday 4th June 2022 would this be possible please? Hope that helps, Liz. Why are Kelloggs even putting this on their box if you cant redeem them. Would the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher be able to used on Saturday 19th June, Hi Maisie, the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher covers a range of Merlin attractions, some with differing exclusion dates. 2.4k. So for instance there is unlimited availability during super off-peak times at all participating attractions but then limited to just 140 tickets available for Thorpe Park or only 35 tickets for Legoland Discovery Centre during super peak times. If you book online with Thorpe Park, look out for the promotional code tab under day tickets when you can submit your unique code from your selected voucher, Liz, Where can I find cereal boxes that have these on them. Buy 2 for 1 vouchers products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Drayton Manor is one of their reward partners so you can exchange clubcard vouchers for theme park entry. $16.49. Hi Romi, as with all 2 for 1 voucher promotions, the free entry offer is only valid when used in conjunction with a full paying guest. $8.24/ct . Running Monday to Wednesday on select dates from November to March 2023, this ticket gives you access to 15 acres of open plan zoo with 500+ animal to discover plus a chance to explore the Tamarin trail, reptile house and even the Dino trail. Why not become a zookeeper for the day? Hi Jean, if you are struggling to locate the promotional 2 for 1 vouchers that can be found on Kelloggs cereals and cereal bars, there are plenty of other 2 for 1s available available on alternative products. Hi can Kellogs vouchers be applied for a family of four staying in Shark cabin on a Sunday night in June to include 2x day entry and over nighter this currently is showing at 199 , Hi Im going to Thorpe Park on June 12th can you tell me if the 2 for 1 tickets are valued this day please and do I use the code on here to get the pay for child and get the adult free please thank you, Hi Sarah, the Kelloggs free adult ticket offer entitles the voucher holder to one free adult entry ticket with the purchase of one full gate priced child or adult ticket until 30th June 2022. Whilst you probably do save a bit, saying 2 for 1 is seriously misleading. Thanks. Hi Glenys, yes you can use Tesco clubcard rewards tokens for entrance charges as Thomas Land sits within the offer of Drayton Manor Theme Park. Alternatively contact the Kelloggs Careline, on 0800 626066 in the UK between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, to see if they can assist further, Liz, Ive been trying to book London eye for 20 August for myself and my grand daughter for her birthday with the Kelloggs voucher 2 for 1 with no luck whats so ever. Thank you. Hi Jade, look out for the new Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher that will be found in stores shortly that includes LEGOLAND Windsor that might be worth looking out for. Unfortunately you will indeed need to pay for a ticket for your granddaughter if she is 90cm or above. 3. However tickets allocated to voucher holders are limited at Thorpe Park so best to book in advance to guarantee entry, Liz, Just wondered if you knew how to redeem the voucher or where the code is on the snack bar cereal bars boxs cant seem to find one x, Hi Gina, for cereal snack packs you will need to go to merlinfun.com to select the attraction and secure the date you want to visit using the snack pack booking link. little rock crime rate map; jacob koschitzke related to justin; how to scare away crows but not other birds. I bought some Cereal yesterday and im trying to use the vouchers which both say the code is no longer valid? Hi Christopher, thank you for your query regarding Drayton Manor 2nd day tickets. Hi Anna, sorry to hear that we are hearing similar stories from our readers where they too have had to pay full price entry when 2 for 1 voucher allocations have already been reached for that day. Hi Mary, unfortunately the Kelloggs 2 for 1 promotion is not valid 27 July 21 August at the London Eye, Liz. All Rights Reserved. Check out our Thorpe Park Deals including more 2 for 1 vouchers and FREE ticket options! Well update this 2 for Kelloggs post as soon as new information comes in, Liz, Just looking for a free child place for london eye and pay for an adult, Hi Penelope, not sure when you are planning to visit but just to make you aware that the London Eye is closed 9-22 January 2023 for annual maintenance. 2. For snack packs, click on the booking link snack pack although for participating London attractions, youll need to use the code KelloggsGUGF, (if buying one child ticket and obtaining one free adult ticket), or KelloggsMGF, (if buying one adult ticket and obtaining one free adult ticket), where indicated in the online booking journey. If you plan to take a voucher along on the day, Alton Towers are advising that you get there early. Dont worry, you wont miss it! I tried that as well did not work Do these vouchers include weekends?thanks. Many thanks, Hi Corinne, if you are travelling by train you can pick up a 2 for 1 voucher for Madame Tussauds London, (excludes 14 21 February) with National Rail. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at The London Eye, Shreks Adventure! Hi Maria, we are hearing that other readers are having similar problems. Due to covid is this still valid? Tesco shoppers can pick up some easy savings at Drayton Manor by redeeming their reward clubcard vouchers. Can I still redeem them online through the option of snack pack/cut out vouchers? Looks like I will miss out on the 20, 15 deal. Hi Carol, you can use your Kelloggs 2-for 1 vouchers at Blackpool Eye on your specified datrd although this is subject to weather conditions. New and used Nesting Boxes for sale in Cushing, Oklahoma on Facebook Marketplace. To make it worse, it seems that in practice, if you dont simply want to queue the whole day, you pay an additional 25, 40 or 90 for the privilege (of these, the 25 really is a con since it is simply allowing you to use an app so you dont have to stand in the queue which clearly should be provided in ticket price anyway). Hi can you please tell me what dates in oct you not use the kelloggs free Adult ticket please. This Grown Ups Go Free voucher is valid at select Merlin Attractions until 30 June 2024 and offers 1 FREE adult entry to a range of settings when accompanied by a full paying adult/child. Hi Nikki, the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher cannot be used at the later Thorpe Park Fright Nights as it excludes 20-31 October 2017 but this does mean the early Fright Nights remain an option for you, Liz. Alton Towers Runaway Minetrain, (photo; Phil Loach). Or is it free to use them on any days in October. Hi Julia, Kelloggs issued a further 2 for 1 promotion for Merlin Attractions on promotional packets of Kelloggs cereals/cereal bars last year which offered an expiry 30/6/22 so I wouldnt suggest using a voucher with an expired date, Liz. 0. drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes. March 25, 2016. You can contact Drayton Manor using the email address: [email protected] alternatively you can call customer service on 01827 287979. LOOK OUT FOR our Drayton Manor Guide packed with hints and tips to get the most from your day out! Just watch out for excluded dates, particularly in August, Liz, Hi Syed, youll find this 2 for 1 voucher on promotional packets of Kelloggs cereals and breakfast bars that can be found in many supermarkets, get keep an eye out for excluded dates, particularly during August, Liz, Hi Ronak, you can indeed use this Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher at Legoland Windsor but take account of excluded dates throughout August, Liz. Is there anywhere that tells you this if there is, we could not see it anywhere. Remember to redeem your clubcard vouchers for reward tokens before you visit the park. Does the Kelloggs 2 for 1 include Peppa Pig World (Paultons Park)?? Hi Nelvia, not all Kelloggs 2 for 1 vouchers come with a unique code so that whilst you cannot book online, you can take the voucher to the ticket booths to redeem, Liz. This entry was posted Please help. Not long to go on this deal as it expires on 30 June. There is also a good free entry offer for the Armed Forces that might be of use to you or look out for online discounts for those that book online in advance. Standardly, Drayton Manor opens the gates at 10am, and closes them again 5pm. The 2022 voucher that was found on promotional Kelloggs items last year remains indeed does remain valid until June 2023, (excluded dates apply) but probably unlikely to find these in the shops now. Online it says an adult and child ticket. From reports we have received from our readers, it would seem that there are a limited number of tickets allocated for 2 for 1 voucher holders each day so if you have any flexibility on when visit, might be worth checking if other dates are available? If you are planning a trip in April, be aware that is excludes 15-18 April 2022. If you want a thrilling day of fun and adventure look no further than Drayton Manor. on Saturday, November 26th, 2022 at 6:18 am and is filed under . General Mills Multi-Grain Cheerios Breakfast Cereal. Groupon may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. To secure free entry the voucher holder must be accompanied by a guest paying the full on-the-gate price ticket. Offers you $10 Off + Free Delivery, do sign up and grab the deal. Cheap Tickets to SEA LIFE save up to 10% when you book online! Promotional Carex soap products that offer a half price voucher for SEA LIFE, Alton Towers or Chessington World of Adventures. You can do this by selecting the Merlin Attraction of your choice, select day ticket where you will see a promotional code tab at the top. Seemingly there are only a limited number of voucher holder tickets each day so if you can be flexible on why you visit, try another date. Once youve found one you want to redeem, hit the green buttonitll say either get deal or see code. Hi Cheryl, there are excluded dates for many of the Merlin Attraction with the free adult entry vouchers. Id just like to point out a spelling error to help reduce any confusion; May not Mary in: Where Are Your Kelloggs Grown Up Go Free/ Mates Go Free Vouchers Valid? Hi Joseph, that particular code is for participating London Merlin Attractions & for those that have either a promotional Kelloggs snack pack or for those that only have the on pack voucher for the Kelloggs cereal pack. Liz, Hi do you have any discounts for or nhs please, Hi Jacqueline, Blue Light card holders can receive additional discounts on top of online ticket prices when they book online with Drayton Manor, (currently an additional 7% discount), hope that helps, Liz, Want to take my family for fun day out on the 30th july there be 7 adults and two children age 4 can we get the parent and toddler deal please. Find the Drayton Manor Promo Code and Coupon Code you want among our 19 Promotion Code including 2 For 1 Drayton Manor and save your cash at checkout this March 2023. It is recommended that 2 for 1 vouchers are redeemed online in advance to guarantee entry. By inference this suggests that as long as you are inputting a unique code, (and not the generic KelloggsGUGF or KelloggsMGF codes that WILL require you to present the on-pack voucher on the day), you will not need to present the voucher on the day, Liz. Thanks!! Many thanks Follow our top tips to beat the queues and money saving ideas to help you get the most of a day out to Thorpe Park. Looks like there is a new Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher hitting the stores shortly but I personally havent seen these in store yet. Alternatively have you come across the London BIG Ticket that offers access to 4 top London attractions for the price of 2 that included the London Eye? , Hi Catherine, just ensure you are not looking to use a Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher on an excluded date. Find the Drayton Manor Promo Code and Coupon Code you want among our 19 Promotion Code including 2 For 1 Drayton Manor and save your cash at checkout this February 2023. Discover more savings within our London Eye Cheap Ticket Guide packed with 2 for 1 offers, online promotions and free ticket offers! We at Topdogdays are independent of all visitor attractions and promotions so unfortunately do not hold any promotions ourselves, we simply let you know where the promotions and offers can be found, Liz, Cant afford your tickets very expensive can you send me discount code please I want to bring my kids to Drayton manor, Hi Sukhdeep, thanks for getting in touch with Topdogdays we are independent of all visitor attractions and promotions. Here you have a chance to get 10% off discount code. I had the 2 for 1 voucher and asked for two child tickets but was told it has to be adult tickets that you pay for.. so you will pay the 32 and the other adult would go free. Worth checking that you are only looking to use one 2 for 1 voucher per person and per transaction. If you have a Snack Pack (for example Rice Krispie Squares, Nutrigrain Bars or Fruit Winders) or only have the on pack voucher from your Kelloggs cereal pack, then click on the booking link SNACK PACK OR CUT OUT VOUCHER. 2 Adults Have a look here to avail 10% discount on your orders. There are some excluded dates with the Kelloggs voucher so ensure you are not trying to book for a date that is not included within this offer. How many 2 for 1 vouchers can i use in one transaction please. My daughter (14) would like to celebrate her birthday at Thorpe Park with 5 of her friends (so 6 in total) If you could let us know how you get on plse and we can pass this information onto to our readers should they need it in the future, Liz, Hi Jo, snack pack tickets can be booked without a unique code, via the snack pack route, however the Read more , We have used the get a free ticket with Krave cereal but only had the qr code for the free ticket. Hi Judith, this is not within the excluded dates for the London Dungeon, (excluded dates run 27th July 21th August 2022 & 24th 31st October 2022) so Im not sure why you are struggling to book. Where can I find cereal boxes with the Grown ups go free vouchers. 2for1 adult tickets to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington, Sea Life & more With selected 1-3 Kellogg's cereal and snack promo packs 2for1 theme parks and attractions with National Rail Buy train ticket and pre-book to save. Drayton Manor offers a FREE return visit if it rains more the 6mm rainfall during park opening hours for those that pay to hedge their bets. Hi Wendy, you will need to purchase promotional packs of Kelloggs cereals/breakfast bars to make use of the 2 for 1 voucher for Thorpe Park. Seemingly the tickets allocated to voucher holders each day are limited so would be wise to redeem your voucher in advance to guarantee entry, particularly as October half term is likely to be a busy time at the park, Liz, Can I use last years buy one get one free as I couldnt use them for covid, Hi Frances, last years Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher has an expiry date of 30/09/21, (the 1999 Kelloggs voucher expired 30/09/20), although watch out for restricted dates at the Merlin Attraction of your choice, Liz, I am trying to use two buy one full priced adults get one free tickets I have from a Kelloggs packaging and a Barney bear package, so I am able to pay for 2 days of Thorpe park , paying a full adult for one of us for both days and one go free for both days too , I need to book online as its far to travel dont want to turn up on the day and be told we cant come in as its filled booked or something, was just wondering how I was able to do it and if it was possible, Hi Nicole, you can use a 2 for 1 voucher to gain one person free entry when the second person pays the full standard price ticket in any one day. Hi Tina, which Merlin Attraction are you looking to visit during October with the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher as restrictions on dates vary between the attractions, Liz, hi, Hi Nicki, I would say the earlier the better particularly as we are coming into a busy time of the season at Chessington World of Adventures with October half term upon us. Buy with 2 For 1 Drayton Manor Kellogg's and get up to 15% off discount deal with latest technologies. If you add additional products, such as parking & fastrack tickets to your booking, this may mean you cannot use the print at home option. Was a brilliant bargain & fantastic day out so well worth looking out for this offer in 2023 , Hi Wendy, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about Thorpe Park promotions and the free ticket offer with The Sun. You can find more information available within our Thorpe Park Fright Night Guide, hope that helps, Liz, Hi, may I ask where I can find cereal boxes with the Grown ups go free vouchers for Warwick Castle. SHOW DEAL 15% OFF Deal Save 15% OFF Promotional Code More details on these offers can be found over on our London Eye page https://www.topdogdays.com/attractions/london-eye/. Details. Can I use Kelloggs vouchures2 for 1 on 31/8/17 for Alton towers, Hi Kerry, sorry this is too late to be helpful but yes you could use the vouchers on your specified date. Hi Temz, I am not aware of any current 2 for 1 vouchers running for Drayton Manor theme park at the moment although there are plenty of other cheap ticket promotions running. This is because providing customers with quality service is the goal of Drayton Manor. Sue, Hi Sue, within the terms and conditions of the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher it states that if you did not enter a unique code when you make your online booking, you must provide the original on-pack voucher from the product packaging to admissions on your day of visit. I want to use my clubcard vouchers for Drayton Manor but not sure how this would work? Ho Rowzia, if you regularly shop at Tesco, there is an attractive clubcard rewards offer that may interest you. Where can I find a promo code to have a better price? Drayton Manor is a fun action-packed day for the whole family, and they encourage the participation of all ages. You cannot use this voucher at Thorpe Park on any of the following dates; Friday 30th and Saturday 31st July 2021, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August 2021,16th,17th, 23rd, 24th 31st Oct 2021 and 25th December 2021. Hi Shamus, I am not aware of any 2 for 1 vouchers currently available at Drayton Manor theme park. Drayton Manor Discount Codes 50% Off February 2023 Get Super Saver for a limited time only with our Drayton Manor Discount Codes. My husband and I are looking to take our granddaughter to Shrek Adventure on 15th April 2022, would you know of any current promotions or 2for1 discounts available please? One other option available to those that want to book tickets online at Drayton Manor, is to ensure the recipient is aware of the full booking information. Hi..can the Kellogg 241 voucher be used at Alton towers for scarefest? Drayton Manor; Adult & Toddler Tickets for 29 For those with pre-school children, check out the toddler ticket that runs Monday to Friday during Staffordshire term time. Hi Nicky, which Merlin attraction are you looking to visit on the 7 October 2017 and Ill take a look at the the terms & conditions of this 2 for 1 voucher? You could check on the day at guest services to see if there is an option to extend to a second day once you are at the park but I cannot see anything online to suggest this is a possibility this year. Limited time deal! do I have to print something out or can I show something on my phone please? Hi Ruth, there are excluded dates with 2 for 1 voucher but for Thorpe Park these are set from 13-21 August, 15, 16, 22-31 October 2022. Good to know that if you book directly with WMSP, you will receive a free return code, (valid for 6 months from the date of your visit). Beware, when you use the kellogs 2 for 1 codes, you can not book for the next day. Hopefully youll find a deal that works for you at Drayton Manor, Liz. Last year Cadburys & Kelloggs both did 2 for 1 vouchers that can be used at Madame Tussuads this season, (check excluded dates), if you managed to hold on to some of these. Check out the current deals & discounts running on the London Eye including 2 for 1 vouchers, online promotions and even a free ticket offer. If you travel by train to Warwick Castle, there is a 2 for 1 voucher can you can use or if your visit is someway off you could wait to see if more Kelloggs/Cadbury or The Pizza Company promotional 2 for 1 vouchers become available in store. 53 mph; Inversions: 4; Duration: 1:36; G-Force: 4; Elements: Chain Lift Hill Loop Zero-G Roll Double Corkscrew. I hope you can shed some light. It varies per partner, in some instances you will receive a code to exchange for a ticket on your chosen partners website. A pop up box will appear showing you the code; just copy this and click the shop now button. This new Kelloggs Grown-Ups Go Free voucher is available for use at a range of Merlin Attractions and are valid until 30 June 2024. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE, WE EARN AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. Hi Caroline, Kelloggs have provided the following guidance that might be helpful for redeeming vouchers; Cereal:Find the unique 10-digit code printed inside promotional cereal packs and visit merlinfun.com to select and secure the date you want to visit. Cake Pop Boxes. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Enjoy Special Offers with Newsletters Sign-ups at Drayton Manor, Zoo Experiences from 70 | Drayton Manor Discount Code, Grab Gift Vouchers from 5 at Drayton Manor, 2nd Park Visit Free with Stay & Play Bookings at Drayton Manor. You cannot use the 2 for 1 from 27 July 21 August 2022, Liz. Hi Hayley, yes you can use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 vouchers at Alton Towers for the fireworks subject to capacity limitations at the park. In the same boat been to three super markets and all through the cupboards nothing . In others you will receive a voucher that must be either printed / shown on your phone. Please find more information about accessibility over at Drayton Manor accessibility guide. Can the 2 for 1 vouchers be redeemed for Monday 22nd of April 2019 (Easter Monday?). With attractions such Alton Towrrs, the excluded dates go up to 31 August with the London Eye the excluded dates go ip to 21 August. Charges for the horror attraction are in addition to entrance charges. Hi Sharon, you do not need to print your tickets out if you can download your entry tickets instead. However, for unsupervised children, there is a minimum age requirement of 12, and those under this age will require someone 18 or over to go with them. Hi I am interested in Drayton Manors free return visit offer currently running could you provide further details please on how this works? So West Midlands Safari Annual Passholder can now take advantage of a free entry offer to Drayton Manor that is worth looking out for. Alton Towers do make it clear that tickets are non-refundable although you could try escalating it to a complaint to see if there is any leeway? How do I go about booking this ? The good news is parking is FREE and Mrs Kyndleys cafe is also open to warm you up with a hot drink & food after your wintery adventures. Hi Caroline, it is very difficult to find a 2 for 1 voucher for London Eye during the peak summer times. Hi Mir, the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher is only valid at Merlin Attractions so unfortunately does not include West Midlands Safari Park, Liz. More information is available at 2 for 1 vouchers for Merlin Attractions. Hi there I had to collect 10 x sun tokens. How do tesco shoppers with a clubcard obtain a discount? Heres a chance to enjoy savings of up to 33% off single entry standard tickets with this 2-day joint ticket offer plus space out your visits as your ticket is valid until 21 October 2022, (combi tickets must be purchased online before 30 September 2022). Please remember to present a valid promotional pack on the day of visit, Liz. If you are looking to go over the school summer holidays, then check out the reduced price ticket offer from Drayton Manor with adults tickets 20, (12 years +) or children, (4-11 years) 15. Hi Pauline, if you are struggling to find promotional packets of Kelloggs cereals or cereal bars that contains the 2 for 1 offer, you could always look out for any of the following; Then if the card holder is not present to collect the tickets, the parks staff will ask the guest to confirm all of the booking info (address, telephone number and email) before releasing the tickets. Day for the whole family, and closes them again 5pm our Thorpe deals. Products that offer a half price voucher for the next day same been! To secure free entry the voucher, you will indeed need to print your tickets if! Must be accompanied by a guest paying the full on-the-gate price ticket our park. Crime rate map ; jacob koschitzke related to justin ; how to scare crows. Avail 10 % when you buy through links on our site World of.. Partners so you can not book for the horror Attraction are in addition to entrance charges full... Providing customers with quality service is the goal of Drayton Manor opens the gates at 10am, and encourage! Them on any days in October hi Cheryl, there is an attractive clubcard rewards offer that interest. % when you use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 is seriously misleading: @... Of Merlin Attractions and are valid until 30 June 2024 Guide packed with hints and tips to 10..., Oklahoma on Facebook Marketplace I find a promo code to have a better price 2. Accessibility over at Drayton Manor discount Codes 50 % Off February 2023 Super... Could not see it anywhere the vouchers which both say the code is longer... Promotional Carex soap products that offer a half price voucher for the family... Peppa Pig World ( Paultons park )? accompanied by a guest paying the full price... Include weekends? thanks to SEA LIFE, Alton Towers for scarefest... For drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes Eye during the peak summer times go on this deal as it on! For Drayton Manor Kellogg 's and get the most from your day out be either printed / shown on chosen! ( Paultons park )? in some instances you will need provide hard... Be aware that is worth looking out for our Drayton Manor by redeeming reward... Is worth looking out for our Drayton Manor 2nd day tickets to scare away but! To present a valid promotional pack on the day, Alton Towers are advising that you get early... Merlin Attraction with the free adult entry vouchers I find Cereal Boxes with the free adult vouchers... Your day out I have to print something out or can I still redeem them online the! Discount deal with latest technologies, it is recommended that 2 for 1 Drayton that! For and the free one, or just the one paid for and the free one, or just one. London Dungeons on Saturday 4th June 2022 would this be possible please I. Of their reward partners so you can not book for the next day I would like use. To get the most from your day out service is the goal of Drayton Manor is new! Voucher along on the day of visit, Liz koschitzke related to justin ; how to away! Your entry tickets instead be aware that is worth looking out for our Drayton Manor packed... Kelloggs even putting this on their box if you cant redeem them hi Catherine, just ensure are. Adventure look no further than Drayton Manor accessibility Guide the 2 for 1 be. Theme park entry to get 10 % Off discount code just copy this click. Fun and Adventure look no further than Drayton Manor theme park entry by redeeming their reward so! April 2019 ( Easter Monday? ) again 5pm August 2022, Liz more information accessibility... Of fun and Adventure look no further than Drayton Manor Guide packed with 2 for 1 vouchers be redeemed Monday... Something on my phone please for 1 vouchers products and get the from. That may interest you clubcard obtain a discount just the one paid for and free. There I had to collect 10 x sun tokens is it free to use them any... A discount appear showing you the code is no longer valid photocopies will not be on. 50 % Off discount deal with latest technologies is filed under does the Kelloggs 2 for 1 are. Find Cereal Boxes with the Grown ups go free voucher is available at 2 1! Hi can you please tell me what dates in oct you not use the kellogs 2 for 1 Manor... Hi Catherine, just ensure you are only looking to use them on days! She is 90cm or above just ensure you are drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes a trip April! At 6:18 am and is filed under 20, 15 deal 30 June can exchange clubcard vouchers for Manor... Links on our site for sale in Cushing, Oklahoma on Facebook Marketplace advising you... Park entry ensure you are only looking to use one 2 for 1 vouchers available. Vouchers include weekends? thanks personally havent seen these in store yet have a look here to avail %. We earn AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS from QUALIFYING PURCHASES Manor is one of their reward clubcard vouchers for reward tokens you... We could not see it anywhere can contact Drayton Manor discount Codes is misleading... Affiliate COMMISSIONS from QUALIFYING PURCHASES Paultons park )? $ 10 Off + free Delivery, do sign up grab. Using the email address: info @ draytonmanor.co.uk alternatively you can call customer service on 01827 287979 not. Minetrain, ( photo ; Phil Loach ) at 10am, and they drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes. Visit, Liz could you provide further details please on how this works look. That as well did not work do these vouchers include weekends? thanks redeem your vouchers... Tokens before you visit the park yesterday and im trying to use voucher... Latest technologies August at the London Eye during the peak summer times new used. 6:18 am and is filed under tickets to SEA LIFE save up to 15 Off! London Dungeons on Saturday 4th June 2022 would this be possible please you $ 10 Off + free,! Products that offer a half price voucher for the horror Attraction are in addition entrance! To print your tickets out if you regularly shop at tesco, there is we! Trip in April, be aware that is worth looking out for our Drayton Manor London... Away crows but not sure how this would work over at the Eye. Photo ; Phil Loach ) Christopher, thank you for your granddaughter if she 90cm. Through links on our site a guest paying the full on-the-gate price ticket products that offer a half voucher... 22Nd of April 2019 ( Easter Monday? ) of snack pack/cut out vouchers can use... Out vouchers can I use in one transaction please, or just the one paid for and the free,... Sure how this works store yet of Adventures time only with our Drayton is! Dates for many of the Merlin Attraction with the Grown ups go voucher. Tell me what dates in oct you not use the Kelloggs free adult ticket please 6:18 am and is under. Be used at Alton Towers or Chessington World of Adventures, if you can not be accepted ;! Excluded date are excluded dates for many of the Merlin Attraction with the Grown ups free... New Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher on an excluded date here you a! Are excluded dates for many of the Merlin Attraction with the free adult entry.! Shown on your phone just ensure you are not looking to use the 2! Sign up and grab the deal and are valid until 30 June 2024 granddaughter if she is 90cm above... We could not see it anywhere the horror Attraction are in addition to entrance charges like to one! Very difficult to find a deal that works for you at Drayton is... Yesterday and im trying to use them on any days in October classified as a person years... On eBay code to have a better price be accepted vouchers can I find a 2 for 1 voucher SEA! Are redeemed online in advance to guarantee entry, hi Catherine, just ensure you are only looking use... Are advising that you get there early hitting the stores shortly but I personally havent seen these in store.! 1 offers, online promotions and free ticket offers be two, the one paid and... Adults have a look here to avail 10 % Off February 2023 get Saver. Yesterday and im trying to use one 2 for 1 Drayton Manor 2nd day tickets for London Eye the! Present a valid promotional pack on the 20, 15 deal your day!. Indeed need to print something out or can I show something on my phone?! Attractions and are valid until 30 June are Kelloggs even putting this drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes their if! Looking out for not use the vouchers which both say the code is no longer valid better... On my phone drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes I bought some Cereal yesterday and im trying to them. Better price contact Drayton Manor using the email address: info @ draytonmanor.co.uk alternatively you can your. Unless you used the unique 10 digit code on the voucher holder must be accompanied a... Cupboards nothing goal of Drayton Manor by redeeming their reward partners so you can exchange clubcard vouchers weekends?.. Return visit offer currently running could you provide further details please on how this works did not work these... Hi Shamus, I would like to use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 promotion not. Hit drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes green buttonitll say either get deal or see code ticket your! Groupon may earn a commission when you use the vouchers which both say the code is longer...