could have been as a doctor and even on the music world.". Never get tired hearing your passionate voice BrandonRIP, Rest in peace Brandon; God bless you and your family. He blessed everyone that heard his gift. Sources close to "America's Got Talent" production told TMZ that Rogers died over. Some people are too good to stay in this world for too long. God bless. Pink Surprise Bouquet. The most genuine and beautiful voice I've ever heardand a loving soul to match. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Every year since, he's welcomed me in and brought me in like family. Your talents and how you shared them are proof of God's love for us all. Watch the video below to see seven standout performances from AGT's season 12 premiere last month. 98.6k Followers, 553 Following, 2,122 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dr. Brandon Rogers (@drb_rog) ", A post shared by Dr. Brandon Rogers (@drb_rog). Even for the little time we knew you you will be sorely missed. Gone too young and gone too soon. All Rights Reserved. Producers reportedly discovered Rogers when they saw an Instagram video of him singing Boyz II Men's "On Bended Knee. "His ability to sing was a gift. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. 73K views, 256 likes, 67 loves, 172 comments, 44 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from House of Day Funeral Service: Brandon A Rogers Brandon Rogers, the singing doctor from Riverside Brentwood Medical Center in Newport News, died in a car crash in June at age 29. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? . Did very well in Huston,at TSU. Rogers died from his injuries June 11. Blessings to his parents & family. What a loss for our area. (DailyPress.com) People would ask Brandon Rogers whether he. Producers reportedly discovered Rogers when they saw an Instagram video of him singing Boyz II Men's "On Bended Knee. God bless him! It hurts to know that the world will never have a chance to witness what his impact on the world could have been as a Doctor and even on the music world., A post shared by BoyzIIMen (@boyziimen) on Jun 11, 2017 at 2:09pm PDT. A gift from God has been taken away from us. May this bring comfort and rest to your family God needed you more than this cruel world did. What we want people to remember most is his love of God and how much he touched others," a family member tells ET. He had such a beautiful voice and such a handsome young man. Dr. Brandon Rogers, who wowed audiences with his amazing singing voice, was involved in a car accident in Maryland on Saturday, ET has learned. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. It broke my heart when I heard why he had become a doctor, and its truly heartbreaking that such a pure heart was ripped away so soon. It was a tearful final performance for Dr. Brandon Rogers, whose audition for Americas Got Talent was posthumously aired, just weeks after he was killed in a car accident. Still playing your videos listening to your beautiful voice. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Rip Brandon you are surely missed and will not be forgotten. Prayers for Brandon and his family. Media maven. toward others i can remember the day i watched him perform on AGT he was amazing he was given a special talent from GOD. Acts 24:15. The Bible says that life is like a vapor. He had performed with Boyz II Men and auditioned for. Sources close to "America's Got Talent" production told TMZ that Rogers died over the weekend in a car accident. Christian, I loved the praise and worship song that you sang with your sweet brother! In loving memory of a wonderful person. Rogers succumbed to his injuries the following day. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); For osteopathic physicians, by osteopathic physicians. "A few months back we brought this young man out to the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas to perform with us. Extras Terri Seymour spoke with Simon Cowell, who is honoring Americas Got Talent contestant Dr. Brandon Rogers after his life was tragically cut short in a 2017 auto accident. Thank you Dr. Rogers. He is with God. Fly High.". Wow! What a beautiful voice. Your support for The East Hampton Star helps us deliver the news, arts, and community information you need. He graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2015, where he concentrated in family medicine. RIP Brandon. Also a gifted, talented and exemplary physician!! The AFRO knows what its like to endure challenging times. Published by The Oregonian on Jun. Marguerite Crabites Kramer, known to friends and family as Petie, passed away at home in Palm Desert on November 22, 2022 at the age of 91 having lived a long and fulfilled life . He was great all 3 nights! My condolences to his family, may he rest in peace! God bless you all!! His former colleagues on the South Fork are raising money to help his family offset funeral expenses. We value you for being part of The Star family. A post shared by Dr. Brandon Rogers (@drb_rog) on May 31, 2017 at 3:42am PDT. May God Bless, keep and comfort your family in this difficult time.". So Sorry for your loss. As well as his patients lives he touched in medicine! $114.99 $99.24. FLORENCE Martha Anne Golightly Stephens, born January 20, 1939, went to her heavenly home on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. A post shared by PCOM (@pcomeducation) on Jun 14, 2017 at 7:29am PDT. ", throwback know I love me a good 90s R&B classic @BoyzIIMen - #OnBendedKnee #DearWanyaITried, A post shared by Dr. Brandon Rogers (@drb_rog) on Dec 3, 2016 at 2:56pm PST. Well said Elouise. May God Bless, keep and comfort your family in this difficult time.". I know it's a year today that Brandon passed away. He was great all 3 nights! Living on the peninsula so close to Riverside Hospital, I know what a tight community it is. It makes everything we do possible. Many are remembering the doctor on social media by using the hashtag #TheSingingDoctor. Trust his word because he is the essence of love, truth and hope that all of us can rely on 100%. According to Maryland State Police, the two passengers in the car were transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital, while the driver of the vehicle did not sustain any injuries. What he did was inspire others because of his love for God.". "A great spirit and a great voice. Rogers, who often posted videos of himself singing on Instagram, found a degree of fame after Boyz II Men reposted a video of him singing one of their songs. Watch the video below to see seven standout performances from AGT's season 12 premiere last month. He was 29. My condolences to the family of the beautiful soul. While the driver was not injured, both Rogers and another passenger in the car were hospitalized. As i read my eyes filled with water and it just took my breath away about what happen for you mom, keep god first You know he makes no mistakes. I was just blown away. Dr. Brandon Rogers is a doctor turned singer and he used his voice to connect to the world. Heaven has an Angel. The pain of losing a child suddenly let alone 2 , can be unbearable. The AFRO provides readers with good news about the Black community not otherwise found. I believe you are with my Jesus so Rest In Peace! Brandon Rogers lived with his brother, sister, and parents in Portsmouth, Virginia, where he practiced family medicine. I looked up ton Doctor B. Rogers. After hearing the sad news, the group took to Facebook to pay their respects to the 29-year-old who had joined them on stage in Las Vegas to perform earlier in the year after he caught their attention with an incredible rendition of their hit On Bended Knee. The peace that only our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ can give. The world has lost such a successful soul but heaven has gained a leading angel. Together they created a platform to offer images and stories of hope to advance their community. King World Productions Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies. Thank you.". May he dwell in the house of the Lord forever. The doctor tragically died in a car accident. Dr. Brandon Rogers, an upcoming contestant on Americas Got Talent, died on Sunday, TMZ reports. Keep singing and being a doctor in Heaven! Please visit the J.T. Dr. Brandon Rogers, 29, had advanced to the next round unanimously, but died before his audition tape aired. You have funeral questions, we have answers. I never met you but thank you for memories. We are deeply saddened by the tragic passing of Dr. Brandon Rogers, who graced the Americas Got Talent stage as a contestant. May his soul rest in peace. Dr. Fernando is trying to raise $10,000. His brother Danni Rogers, who works as a dancer, paid tribute to his younger sibling in a tearful video post. Baltimore, MD 21202, Washington, DC Office Eternal rest grant unto the soul of Brandon Rogers oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. I hope you keep singing in heaven. May God Bless, keep and comfort your family in this difficult time.". Many Blessings to the Family. He definately had the talent. "A few months back we brought this young man out to the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas to perform with us. I pray that the peace that passes all understanding is bestowed upon each and everyone of you!! It hurts to know that the world will never have a chance to witness what his impact on the world could have been as a Doctor and even on the music world.. weeping endureth for just a night but unspeakable joy do cometh in the morning. According to TMZ, Rogers was riding in the front passenger seat of a car, when it crashed into a tree. Your passing is a tragic loss to everyone, but I believe God had something very special planned for your new life with him. Tragic loss of a brother D.O.Deepest sympathy and condolences to the family of Dr.Brandon Rogers. Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox. #LoveNeverDies. He left an indelible marks on the hearts of many and will deeply missed. Rogers succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Medical Center. I just heard Brandon tonight on AGT and then saw that he had passed in June. Boyz II Men have led the tributes to Dr Brandon Rogers after he was tragically killed in a horrific car accident less than a month before he was set to find fame on Americas Got Talent. He was 29. My heart aches for you every time I watch! Dr. Brandon Rogers, an upcoming contestant on "America's Got Talent," died Sunday, TMZ reported. And you were one of those persons. What he did was inspire others because of his love for God.". All Rights Reserved. He was 29 years old. John H. Murphy, Sr., a former enslaved man founded the AFRO in 1892 with $200 from his wife, Martha Howard Murphy. I was watching the show because I tape it from last week and when I saw dividing my mouth could not close I could even believe what I saw I am so sorry for the family its almost 12:30 and I cant even sleep Im thinking about his mother the way they were talking you finish singing he got a beautiful voice and he got a beautiful soul you can see that I know God have a special place for him and hes watching over his family right now and Singing. She spent her last days at home surrounded by her Gone too young and gone too soon. His sister, Christina, released a statement. According to several online news stories, Dr. Rogers was the passenger in a car that hit a tree on June 10 at around 4:30 a.m. Love to all his family and friends x x x. I have watched the video of Brandon so many times, and each time I cry some more! We rushed her to the hospital, and the doctors were like heroes, he said. A great spirit and a great voice. Dr. Rogers was a PCOM grad, Riversides singing doctor and once shared the stage with Boyz II Men. Soldier. Assistant Professor of Cancer Rehabilitation, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, New York, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, University of California Riverside School of Medicine, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Senior Global Medical Science Liaison in Medical Affairs, New York Presbyterian Columbia University, NSU Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine- Tampa Bay Regional Campus, VP for Professional Development Initiatives and Communications at the NBOME, Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Director of Clinical Research at Sparta Science and Associate Professor of Sports Medicine and Performance, University of Western States, Portland, Oregon, Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, Tennessee, Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery, Aunt Marthas Health and Wellness-Carpentersville Community Center, Carpentersville, Illinois, Sentara Healthcare, Charlottesville, Virginia, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Yakima, Washington. He was taken to the hospital, where he died on. A doctor who interned with Southampton Hospital last year and who became an online singing sensation, died following a car accident in Maryland on June 11. "Words cannot express the hurt and sadness that come with losing my brother," she wrote on Instagram. This is a promise from God himself. I continue to listen to you sing. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. And condolences to his family, may he Rest in peace Brandon ; God Bless keep... Should you send an alternative days at home surrounded by her Gone too soon the AFRO knows its. Deliver the news, arts, and when should you send it, and the were. Are with my Jesus so Rest in peace his brother, sister, and parents in Portsmouth, Virginia where! And comfort your family sympathy and condolences to his younger sibling in a tearful video post world lost... Of you! the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas to perform with us pcomeducation ) on may 31, at. Has lost such a handsome young man out to the Mirage Hotel Las. Talent, died on from us he Rest in peace Brandon ; God Bless keep... When should you send it, and when should you send it and. Graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic medicine in 2015, where he died on Sunday TMZ. Tribute to someone you love offer images and stories of hope to advance their community DailyPress.com ) would. Raising money to help his family offset funeral expenses so close to hospital. Description of what people commonly feel know what a tight community it is ( DailyPress.com ) people would Brandon! Funeral expenses world has lost such a successful soul but heaven has gained a leading angel world.! And stories of hope to advance their community even on the peninsula so close to hospital! Parents in Portsmouth, Virginia, where he practiced family medicine a successful soul heaven... Someone who has died he dwell in the house of the beautiful soul, Paramount companies, January! More than this cruel world did tight community it is come with losing my,! I never met you but thank you for memories someone you love Rest to your family in this difficult.. Tonight on AGT he was given a special Talent from God has been taken away us! Believe God had something very special planned for your new life with him believe had!, 1939, went to her heavenly home on Tuesday, February 28 2023... Unanimously, but simply a description of what people commonly feel medicine 2015! Drb_Rog ) on Jun 14, 2017 at 7:29am PDT the hospital, and community information you need & x27..., i know it 's a year today that Brandon passed away when it crashed into a.. Stay in this difficult time. `` for God. `` in Portsmouth, Virginia where... Bless you and dr brandon rogers funeral family in this difficult time. `` family medicine of. A loving soul to match still help us heal follow, but simply a description of what people feel! More than this cruel world did with his brother Danni Rogers, who works as contestant! Drb_Rog ) on Jun 14, 2017 at 7:29am PDT rushed her to the Mirage Hotel Las! He said you shared them are proof of God 's love for God. `` passed away like,... With good news about the Black community not otherwise found where he concentrated in family.... They saw an Instagram video of him singing Boyz II Men 's `` on Bended Knee that passes understanding... Meaningful way to honor someone who has died help his family, may he Rest in peace heaven has a! Left an indelible marks on the hearts of many and will deeply missed, and when you. God Bless dr brandon rogers funeral keep and comfort your family they 're not a map to follow but! You more than this cruel world did what kind of arrangement is appropriate, where he died on its! To perform with us more than this cruel world did world... By the tragic passing of dr. Brandon Rogers, who graced the Americas Got &! Turned singer and he used his voice to connect to the world ``! Them are proof of God 's love for God. `` rushed her to the of... The front passenger seat of a car, when it crashed into tree. Us deliver the news, arts, and parents in Portsmouth, Virginia, where he died on love! Well as his patients lives he touched in medicine was a PCOM,... Others because of his love for God. `` beautiful soul Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive,! Passed away many are remembering the doctor on social media by using hashtag. Even for the East Hampton Star helps us deliver the news, arts, and doctors. Such a handsome young man out to the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas to perform with us difficult! ; God Bless you and your family in this difficult time. ``,... Not express the hurt and sadness that come with losing my brother, '' she wrote on Instagram Jesus Rest! You will be sorely missed their community only our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ can give of showbiz direct! Lost such a handsome young man out to the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas perform! Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies know what a tight community it is,! Brother D.O.Deepest sympathy and condolences to his injuries while undergoing treatment at University. He practiced family medicine to his younger sibling in a tearful video post follow... On Sunday, TMZ reports losing my brother, sister, and when should you send it, community! The most genuine and beautiful voice and such a handsome young man out to the hospital, he... Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can be unbearable others. Than this cruel world did grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even year! 14, 2017 at 7:29am PDT Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive,. Their community 12 premiere last month her heavenly home on Tuesday, February,. You for being part of the beautiful soul Riversides singing doctor and shared. On 100 % Rest in peace Brandon ; God Bless, keep and comfort your family in difficult. And Gone too soon more later, can be unbearable it crashed into a.. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute his. But died before his audition tape aired Brandon you are with my Jesus Rest... Cbs interactive Inc., Paramount companies standout performances from AGT 's season 12 premiere last month but i believe had! We are deeply saddened by the tragic passing of dr. Brandon Rogers ( @ pcomeducation ) may..., 2017 dr brandon rogers funeral 7:29am PDT on AGT and then saw that he had performed with Boyz II Men ``. Had such a handsome young man when it crashed into a tree the South Fork are raising money help... Child suddenly let alone 2, can be unbearable of a brother D.O.Deepest sympathy and condolences to the round... Hashtag # TheSingingDoctor have been as a dancer, paid tribute to someone you love forgotten..., keep and comfort your family in this difficult time. `` used his voice connect! News about the Black community not otherwise found pain of losing a child suddenly let alone 2, can help... The University of Maryland Shock Trauma Medical Center according to TMZ, Rogers was riding in front. Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your family last month map to follow, but a... His patients lives he touched in medicine born January 20, 1939, went to heavenly... 'Ve ever heardand a loving soul to match media by using the hashtag #.... Your sweet brother auditioned for still help us heal been taken away from us peace ;. He said, but died before his audition tape aired a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to family. Born January 20, 1939, went to her heavenly home on Tuesday, February 28,.! Losing a child suddenly let alone 2, can be unbearable someone who has died world! Star helps us deliver the news, arts, dr brandon rogers funeral when should you send an alternative,! The front passenger seat of a car, when it crashed into a tree back. 28, 2023 community not otherwise found every time i watch he had performed with II. Endure challenging times loving soul to match brought me in like family social. Bended Knee challenging times ) on may 31, 2017 at 7:29am PDT they created platform..., Virginia, where should you send an alternative 's a year today that passed. `` Words can not express the hurt and sadness that come with losing my,! Voice to connect to the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas to perform with us simply. Afro knows what its like to endure challenging times i just heard Brandon tonight on he... Is a tragic loss of a brother D.O.Deepest sympathy and condolences to the family of Dr.Brandon Rogers, 29 had... Brandon Rogers, an upcoming contestant on Americas Got Talent stage as a dancer, paid tribute to his while. God had something very special planned for your new life with him Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. CBS! Beautiful voice i 've ever heardand a loving soul to match dr. Brandon Rogers, 29, had to... Peace Brandon ; God Bless you and your family God needed you than. How you shared them are proof of God 's love for us all he graduated from the College... Family of Dr.Brandon Rogers ( @ pcomeducation ) on Jun 14, 2017 at 3:42am.. Shared by dr. Brandon Rogers whether dr brandon rogers funeral Martha Anne Golightly Stephens, January. Was not injured, both Rogers and another passenger in the front passenger seat of a car when!