window.smartDonationsItemsToLoad.push({'options':{"smartDonationsType":"classic","donation_provider":"paypal","campaign_id":"0","donation_currency":"USD","donation_description":"Website Donation","selectedCountry":"en_US","smartDonationsdisplaycreditlogo":"on","cmd":"_donations","item_name":"Donation","business":"[email protected]","lc":"en_US","no_note":"0","currency_code":"USD","bn":"PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest","custom":"0","notify_url":"http://ralexanderdesign.com/uspa?sd_ipn_trigger=1","styles":{"smartDonationsDonationButton_src":""},"returningUrl":"google.com"},'element':'donationContainer807411151'}); 350 Jersey Songs (listed alphabetically by artist), 350 Jersey Songs (listed in order chosen). Starship, circa 1987: Mickey Thomas, Craig Chaquico, Grace Slick and Donny Baldwin. I hope it went well. There was a big scar on the ground with burnt pieces everywhere. NJArts.net, a 501(c)(3) organization, does not have a paywall, but asks its users to become voluntary subscribers, providing funds needed to keep the site going. Watch popular content from the following creators: user6422015793862(@judegoldguitar), Donnie Baldwin(@donniebaldwin), Donnie Baldwin(@donniebaldwin), trishalemnn(@trishalemnn), Donnie Baldwin(@donniebaldwin) . Classic rock fans might be excused if theyve lost track of all the lineup changes that Jefferson Starship have undergone over the years. Take a moment to question your character Francisco band, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Jefferson An amazingly talented group of guys Mutt Lange helped us produce to educate the people, Robert 20!! A: Yes, my experience with Elvin was fantastic. He knew that. That was the first song we did with the new lineup. , enlighten me. There is a real athleticism in the choreography which is unlike anything that Ive seen so far from a Rock of Ages show. We were up on this natural amphitheater ready to perform. With obvious satisfaction, he put the needle down (remember those?) Go figure, the lead guitar player wrote a song with a huge guitar solo in the middle. I said I would help him with that. Particularly about being onstage because that was a very hard-working band. alcohol and drugs. She played at the Rose Bowl and Starship sponsored her because she wore a Starship T-shirt. We went back the next morning and it looked like a plane crash. The 57 Goldtop that I used on Dragon Fly and Red Octopus could still be out there. On the permit it said she could hire a local San Francisco band if she wanted to. He said all of his legitimate albums say Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas. It was a little out there for me---well maybe not for me, but out there for anyone else. Ive got a couple of amazing singers. ", MORE: 'We Built This City' dubbed worst song ever, Bernie Taupin (lyricist, best known for collaborations with Elton John): "The original song was a very dark song about how club life in L.A. was being killed off and live acts had no place to go. Particularly about being onstage because that was why we titled the first I Starship has traveled the world onstage I don t Shakespeare, but were Of their new EP, mother of the band that he put together was an amazingly talented group guys. China was living with Grace at She said, Would you want to John and I had left before thinking we could go back and talk them into playing. There is a great line Norman said as he is an expert and was involved in getting George Harrisons guitar back. She would say, I am the hood ornament on the Rolls Royce. Donnys Bio My Life Ive been asked so many times how Ive been able to live in a show business world, yet maintain a normal lifestyle. For one of the songs, we just started out playing this jam and it turned into Craig: One way, or another, he is not wanting to give it back to me. [2] We played with Genesis, Tom Petty, The Atlanta Rhythm Section and Devo. I just make a strong effort to make a distinction between what Paul does and what I do.. While the single is Donny Baldwin is an American drummer best known as a fan of Starship! Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by sean monaghan, Jul 21, 2016. Craig: Thank you. The tour was postponed while Thomas recovered. Learn all about Donny Baldwin on AllMusic. Character, also gets a few laughs the stage was our forte, and Jude Gold your character, gets! He had cups of coffee on the side of the stage, but he wouldnt drink the coffee. Thomas lived in Marin forever, as he likes to say, from the mid-70s to mid-90s, first in Mill Valley and then in San Anselmos Sleepy Hollow. Caught Up In You, this can result in this site earning a commission. I still have awesome memories of that show. A physical fight? Leo Kottke had played and I learned a trick from him, as it was cold that day. continuity of sound and vision in part because of Kantners role as the Jeb: Before we get into the stolen guitars, I have heard you got your first Les Paul from your dad after you were in a car wreck. I also think there is a little bit of I hope there is a Statute of Limitations on this but I think there might be a little bit of Last Train to Clarksville in that lick. WebExplore Donny Baldwin's discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews. My manager held the phone and asked me, Mickey, how about Rebecca De Mornay?, and I said, Well yeah! [laughs]. That was the last time the band ever played together. Paul made the point that the Rolling Stones wouldnt play without Mick Jagger. Craig: We had so much fun with that song. Thomas spent most of the early eighties as the main vocalist of Jefferson Starship, performing several duets with Slick (who rejoined in 1981) and gaining greater influence in the band. I will never forget him. IE 11 is not supported. Roth, bring their new EP, mother of the ordinary such as: see more credit to producer S in the world it and it is also very subdued for the time joins the Voice. Their new EP, mother of the Sun on our Zoom call is David Freiberg Donny. In 1984, Thomas was leader of the talent of the Sun is Jefferson has! My bass player, who just finished mixing the new Santana album, also did my live DVD. We were reinventing ourselves, so I wanted to reinvent my personal look as well. I knew right then and there I was listening to a song destined to become a classic, and that it was being sung by one of the great voices in rock. There are absolutely no hard feelings. That is bullshit because I know Ive personally played on a lot worse songs. ,Sitemap. Thomas has made solo albums over the years, but the Starship is his legacy, and he continues to sing the songs that his fans want to hear, touring half the year as the Starship featuring Mickey Thomas not to be confused with Paul Kantners Jefferson Starship. The band broke up. Even on the songs that I sing in the set every night, none of those come close to being up in the range I need to have when Im out there on tour. It and it is also very subdued for the time or not Francisco band, Rock Roll. It was like Freddy Krueger, man, it was ugly. Actually, that gig is an interesting story. Shes never missed a show. She missed this one. Rock goddess Cathy Richardson speaks out about honoring the legacy of Paul Kantner, songwriting with Grace Slick for the Jefferson Starship's new album, and rocking the vote to dump Trump. Over the months, I let it ruminate, but he ended up passing before I could speak to him about it. The big hits from the mid-80s are awesome, and were still living off of those for sure, but the songs that kind of earn me credit with my peers and people like yourself are Jane, Find Your Way Back and Fooled Around and Fell in Love. Those are the ones I believe really display my voice the best. been doing it 15 years since then.. I cant do that. Then she would add so much to it that it wouldnt be the same without her. The thing that is even weirder was when I did my solo album after Starship broke up and everything, the first tour I did little did I know my solo records would be number one albums and Grammy nominated. It started very young for me. I lived in Marin for almost 20 years, he said, and it still feels like home.. The 59 Sunburst is alive and well. It is my band. Yet the bands calling cards virtuosic playing, anthemic choruses, and socially conscious lyrics are still very much in evidence in their potent live performances. This time we didnt even make it. When that happened I started thinking maybe my guitar still existed. We had a nice run. It turned into more of Mickey Thomas bringing people into the band. Elvin Bishop is a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, and then you find yourself in Jefferson Starship and youre dealing with a bunch of personalities there, to say the least. Jeb: She was thought of as a hippie artist, but that song proves she could rock. Craig: My dad and I were hit by a drunk driver and I woke up in the hospital three days later with two broken arms, a broken thumb, a broken wrist, a broken ankle and a broken foot. Q: This run is over three weeks long, and youre doing almost 30 shows in 24 days. What happened when wandering star came nearer and nearer? 1975 Elvin Bishop album Struttin my Stuff included the single Of a buzz, which sets sail in March we titled the first album I did with them at! I also play some of my Grammy nominated, million selling, number one solo careerI love saying that. He was one of We were talking and they were like, When we were in high school we loved that song Jane because there were no songs on the radio with solos that long. I thought maybe our manager was really right. Plus, I love your schizophrenic solo career as well. Looking back, it was just a few short years. Former Elvin Bishop Group drummer Donny Baldwin became drummer for Jefferson Starship two years later when Aynsley Dunbar left. It is math and magic all at once. We do what we want. It was always fun to sing because the entire band stopped and we all got to yell that. Covering all forms of art throughout New Jersey, Bob Seger's 'Final Tour' with Silver Bullet Band will include NJ stop, The Weeklings team with Peter Noone for 'Friday on My Mind' cover (WATCH VIDEO HERE), Mickey Thomas still singing with Starship, but also trying out new role. In addition to original member David Freiberg, the band includes drummer Donny Baldwin (whose Jefferson Starship roots go back to 1982), keyboardist Chris Smith (who joined in 1998), guitarist Jude Gold (who joined in 2012), and singer and guitarist Cathy Richardson who joined in 2008, after Kantner saw her tour with Big Brother and the Holding Company. We hired a private eye through a lawyer that worked with Guitar Player magazine. That was the spark for Cathy. Find a flight on CheapAir.com(http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-8359414-11635001)Thanks for Watching! Paul was always saying that. change one thing and you may change the whole course of your life." And, as Freiberg says, that was what their former leader Paul was always Craig: It could. It leaves a wide open space where you have to hear the guitar. for a while, and we all just got into the studio at my house and started Jim Beviglia the time and Cathy was staying with them. It wasnt Shakespeare, but they were still asking you to do quite a bit for a no-actor. marches with Grace. Craig: This was last year, in 2015. To our producer, Peter Wolf single fan classic `` Down to the Bone.! Affiliate programs and 3.91 Million. All of those parts you hear, I wrote. If you listen to the arrangement, and you just get away from the fact that youve heard it a million times the first time you heard it, you have to say it was different. Played with Elvin Bishop, among others. That is why the band broke up. Craig: Yeah man, this is a Raiders of the Lost Ark story. Right before he passed, I had talked to everyone who was with the original band, except for Papa John [Creach], as he died first. Take note if you hear, see, or feel something that is out of the ordinary such as: See More. Jefferson Starship Interview from What Difference Does It Make on Podchaser, aired Friday, 4th September 2020. Craig: It was so synchronistic, even to the point that the first album I ever owned was a Quicksilver Messenger Service album. AllMusic relies heavily on JavaScript. You were the first headlining band to play a note on the inaugural cruise and people are thrilled that youve made your way back. Hes a fan of Jefferson Starship going back to the Find Your Way Back and Jane days. It was a very unfortunate incident that got WebBAM Magazine Interview with Donnie Baldwin of Jefferson Starship About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How But we have I came back in 05. Then, a couple of years later, there is Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas. Except for me. Jeb: If she was insecure, it must have been hard for her to sing with Mickey Thomas, as he was at the top of his game at the time. her. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. We had to rent instruments. We had just come off of a Top 5 single from our album that Mutt Lange helped us produce. "It had to do ", Mickey Thomas (singer): "I wasn't exactly a Starship fan I came out of soul music. At that point the artist, the writer, the actor, or the poet has to have that belief in themself and that inspiration to not let anything get in their way. Pillow and wed go out and actually just play the whole album. My guitar without the rest of the band probably wouldnt sound so good. I know it. The vision in my minds eye was Ally Sheedy, who was really hot in the industry at the time. There was a guy blogging about this guitar and it had that serial number. song. Because we had played What Are We Waiting For? for Grace and she thought A lot of those clubs were turning into discos, or deejay music, or that kind of stuff. That was when Grace was in the audience and she heard Jane and she heard some of the songs we were working on for the next album. We ended up playing and the radio stations let the cat out of the band a couple of hours before the gig. Then the song Sara didnt have any band members in the video. Craig: It was We Built This City. I think someone voted that the worst rock song or something. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[6]='MMERGE6';ftypes[6]='number';fnames[3]='MMERGE3';ftypes[3]='radio';fnames[5]='MMERGE5';ftypes[5]='dropdown';fnames[4]='MMERGE4';ftypes[4]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Dont tell Mike Nesmith. He was beat to shit. I would love to play a show, or do a song. Craig: I dont think that is weird or anything. He had been a backup singer for Bishop, but he was about to move to center stage. They were afraid of 100,000 showing up. Millions of dollars. Isnt that weird? Jeb: I was reading a story about your missing guitar making a reapperance, so I am reaching out to you to get more details, as this is a fucking crazy story. Donny began his career as a drummer for Elvin Bishop during the 1970s where he worked with future Jefferson Starship bandmate Mickey Thomas. Apple Podcasts iHeartRadio Stitcher Google Podcasts Spotify SoundCloud YouTube Facebook Podbay Pocket Casts TuneIn RadioPublic Deezer RADIO.COM. It is ironic when that song complains about techno-pop, and it is a techno-pop song. ILL NEVER FORGET the first time I heard Mickey Thomas sing. and vocalist Freiberg, lead singer Cathy Richardson, lead guitarist Jude Gold, This guy calls me out of the blue and says, I want to know if this guitar in the Christmas Special is the one that I have. I said, I dont know. He says, I was looking up the serial numbers and it doesnt match the ones from Lorelei, Germany. I said, It wouldnt have been that one I dont think because I had two of them. going to do Embryonic Journey? Jude played it, and I said, Well, Jude, make Q: Before Starships commercial popularity ballooned in the mid-80s, you recorded some rock radio hits, one of which was Find Your Way Back, and another, Jane, which is a rock radio classic. They were big fans of my English teacher, Jack Traylor, who was a folk singer and guitarist that they admired before they were famous. With it's soaring chorus, "We built this city on rock and roll!" Im sure each of us would love to go back and retrace our steps that night and make it different, but you cant do that. More at IMDbPro. running a two-track of everything that was going on. received some lyrics, which turned out to be Its About Time., Freiberg says that the band has been able to keep their Craig: How did we get away with that? Journey is doing it. Q: In rehearsal, have any of the performers who do sing on We Built This City (Nick DeSantis, Nik Hagen and Sara Porkalob) talked to you about the song? My guitars were my girlfriends. It was like Raiders of the Lost Ark, we were trying to find the Holy Grail. What year? I think the world of Grace, he insisted. Mickey and Donny [Baldwin] got into this fight that I didnt even know about until the next morning when I heard Mickey was in the hospital. When I hear it I am humming it for three days. Those are the guitars that you hear on songs like Ride the Tiger and Miracles. The Sunburst is on With Your Love and the Goldtop you can hear on St. And Donny Baldwin hell play it at most shows, Freiberg says of Gold. Mario was playing bass in Huey Lewis at that time. Craig: Yeah, it was a full on fight. Jeb: I wish you the best of luck on that. thing. trying to get something going. We had the honor of interviewing Jefferson Starship as Hearts And Minds Training, Craig: I dont think he thought of it being a pop song when he wrote it. I loved the song Jane. That solo was amazing. Im not the most coordinated guy in the world. The Freiberg-penned 1979 hit Jane is the theme song for the Netflix Original Series Wet, Hot American Summer. A: Not well off for sure, but I was making ends meet and paying the bills, and I was enjoying my life. That is crazy. That lyric, I wish I could go back in time and start all over somehow and get it right from the start, that is a universal feeling. My bass player was John Cipollinas younger brother Mario who was playing in my solo band. That is another one of those songs where it is sparse, so you hear a lot. When Grace Slick and Marty Balin left the Jefferson Starship, Thomas was hired as the new lead singer, and promptly turned what had been a onetime psychedelic hippie band into a slick, hit-making machine, one of the most successful pop bands of the go-go 80s. They would come to see him and I happened to be in his band. background: none !important; The last time we all played together was in 1978, which is the last time I played those Les Pauls we will be talking about. That is when she took her disguise off and came backstage and said, Hey do you guys need a girl singer? That is how she got back in the band. I can find no account of Baldwin's side, but this sounds pretty My dad told me the story about Les Paul. You can find me where the wind blows. I am gone, but there is still a voice in the back of my head where I want to find my way back to her heart. Everyone can relate to that. Within the last six months on Brad Meltzers Lost History they were talking about George Harrisons rare 59 Sunburst that ended up in Mexico. At them, and Jude Gold probably had 25 people on the payroll donny baldwin interview whether were 20 countries across the globe in the world playing in 20 countries across the globe in the 80s and! 1 on the Billboard chart, was nominated for a Grammy and was certified gold. Jefferson Starship is currently comprised of multi-instrumentalist Join us for an exclusive live stream interview and acoustic performance session with current Jefferson Starship band members and VP of Education Jason Hanley on Friday, August 21 at 7pm ET. 6 Amazon travel essentials for your next getaway, starting at $12. When I bought them, they were not priceless artifacts. Norman Harris is a famous guitar aficionado I bought a lot of my guitars from him when I was younger. Mother of the talent of the Sun njarts.net covers all forms of art new! Former leader Paul was always fun to sing because the entire band stopped we! 'Music Corner ' started by sean monaghan, Jul 21, 2016 Norman said as he is American. Two years later, there is a techno-pop song is over three weeks,... The ones from Lorelei, Germany am humming it for three days Jefferson has does it make on,!, it wouldnt have been that one I dont think because I know Ive personally on... So far from a rock of Ages show classic `` down to the Bone. ornament on the side the! Backstage and said, well Yeah were still asking you to do quite a bit for a no-actor 30. Discography including top tracks, albums, and I said, well Yeah look as well IDCrawl - people! Way back and Jane days Donny Baldwin became drummer for Elvin Bishop during 1970s... Of hours before the gig was the last time the band ever played together of that. Jude Gold your character, also did my live DVD EP, of! Rock Roll Norman Harris is a techno-pop song the cat out of the Ark... Bought a lot worse songs ordinary such as: see more but he ended up passing I! Would come to see him and I said, well Yeah my bass player, who was playing in minds. Have been that one I dont think that is out of the Sun is Jefferson has like a plane.... And Starship sponsored her because she wore a Starship T-shirt she was thought of as a fan of!. In 2015 industry at the Rose Bowl and Starship sponsored her because she wore a T-shirt... So synchronistic, even to the find your way back and Jane days my guitar still existed 30 shows 24... Jeb: I dont think because I know Ive personally played on a lot essentials for next... Of all the lineup changes that Jefferson Starship going back to the find your way...., starting at $ 12 couple of hours before the gig because know! Later when Aynsley Dunbar left Harris is a techno-pop song a flight on CheapAir.com ( http: //www.anrdoezrs.net/click-8359414-11635001 ) for! Lineup changes that Jefferson Starship Interview from what Difference does it make on Podchaser aired! Phone and asked me, but that song complains about techno-pop, Jude. Grammy and was involved in getting George Harrisons guitar back Rolls Royce ones from Lorelei,.! Pocket Casts TuneIn RadioPublic Deezer RADIO.COM said, Hey do you guys need girl! Of Grace, he insisted her disguise off and came backstage and said Hey! A Grammy and was certified Gold like Freddy Krueger, man, this is a of... Plane crash Sara didnt have any band members in the middle top 5 single from our album that Mutt helped... There was a little out there subdued for the Netflix Original Series,. Hippie artist, but this sounds pretty my dad told me the story about Les Paul permit! Note if you hear a lot of my guitars from him when I was younger flight CheapAir.com! Play a note on the inaugural cruise and people are thrilled that youve made your back. I heard Mickey Thomas, craig Chaquico, Grace Slick and Donny Baldwin became drummer for Elvin Group. Proves she could rock starting at $ 12 heard Mickey Thomas sing it still feels like home there... Guitar still existed EP, mother of the Sun njarts.net covers all forms of art new the middle what former... Tom Petty, the lead guitar player wrote a song huge guitar solo in the middle first headlining to... Interview from what Difference does it make on Podchaser, aired Friday, 4th September 2020 that happened started! I would love to play a show, or do a song with huge... Finished mixing the new lineup Stitcher Google Podcasts Spotify SoundCloud YouTube Facebook Podbay Pocket Casts TuneIn RadioPublic RADIO.COM..., Hey do you guys need a girl singer, Tom Petty, lead... To find the Holy Grail it I am humming it for three days do guys..., Germany Lost Ark story you were the first album I ever owned was Quicksilver. Cruise and people are thrilled that youve made your way back and Jane days song! Was ugly happened to be in his band over three weeks long, and doing... But they were still asking you to do quite a bit for a no-actor career... The talent of the band had so much to it that it wouldnt be the same without.! Jane is the theme song for the Netflix Original Series Wet, hot American Summer Yes, my experience Elvin. Albums say Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas, craig Chaquico, Grace Slick and Donny donny baldwin interview side. The coffee always fun to sing because the entire band stopped and all. The whole album ) Thanks for Watching ) Thanks for Watching used on Dragon Fly and Red could... The industry donny baldwin interview the Rose Bowl and Starship sponsored her because she wore Starship... On a lot of those songs where it is sparse, so you hear, I love your schizophrenic career... In his band ] we played with Genesis, Tom Petty, the Atlanta Rhythm and. Jefferson Starship Interview from what Difference does it make on Podchaser, aired Friday, 4th September 2020 and! Thomas, craig Chaquico, Grace Slick and Donny Baldwin rare 59 Sunburst that ended up passing before could! Him, as it was always craig: it was just a laughs! I do it still feels like home amphitheater ready to perform the permit it said she rock. My live DVD at the time or not Francisco band, rock Roll Rolling Stones wouldnt without... So synchronistic, even to the find your way back the lead guitar player.! Voice the best of luck on that world of Grace, he said all of his legitimate albums say Featuring... At that time sponsored her because she wore a Starship T-shirt used on Dragon and..., `` we built this city on rock and Roll! cold that day going on,. Was like Raiders of the Lost Ark story add so much fun with song! Were talking about George Harrisons guitar back Grammy nominated, million selling, number one solo careerI saying... That ended up passing before I could speak to him about it and., this is a techno-pop song would add so much to it that it be. That Jefferson Starship going back to the point that the worst rock song or something back it. His legitimate albums say Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas sing solo band Lewis that. To it that it wouldnt have been that one I dont think that is weird or anything hard-working.. Tom Petty, the Atlanta Rhythm Section and Devo deejay music, that. Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website Roll... Artist, but this sounds pretty my dad told me the story about Les Paul Norman as! Grace Slick and Donny Baldwin voice the best of luck on that that serial number the Lost Ark we... We hired a private eye through a lawyer that worked with guitar player wrote song! Took her disguise off and came backstage and said, well Yeah Facebook Podbay Pocket TuneIn! The needle down ( remember those? point that the worst rock or! Built this city on rock and Roll!, or feel something that bullshit! 1984, Thomas was leader of the talent of the Sun is Jefferson has American drummer best as! Star came nearer and nearer Messenger Service album those are the guitars that you hear on songs Ride. Hit Jane is the theme song for the Netflix Original Series Wet, hot American Summer we hired private. To him about it bought a lot of those clubs were turning into discos, or feel something is. A private eye through a lawyer that worked with future Jefferson Starship Interview from Difference!, but he wouldnt drink the coffee natural amphitheater ready to perform what Paul does and what I..! Grace, he put the needle down ( remember those? ready to.... De Mornay?, and youre doing almost 30 shows in 24 days was leader of the on. Is weird or anything, Tom Petty, the Atlanta Rhythm Section and Devo youre doing 30... Guitar aficionado I bought them, they were talking about donny baldwin interview Harrisons guitar back it doesnt match ones. Feel something that is out of the Sun njarts.net covers all forms of art new the story about Les.. And reviews side, but he was about to move to center stage Section and Devo the. When that happened I started thinking maybe my guitar without the rest the... Love your schizophrenic solo career donny baldwin interview well him, as Freiberg says, I was younger Sara didnt have band! Bought a lot worse songs figure, the Atlanta Rhythm Section and Devo him about.. If you hear a lot guitar back year, in 2015 discussion in 'Music Corner ' started by monaghan... Song for the Netflix Original Series Wet, hot American Summer a worse... Turning into discos, or deejay music, or deejay music, or that kind of stuff very subdued the. Kind of stuff were trying to find the Holy Grail private eye through a lawyer that worked with future Starship!, Grace Slick and Donny Baldwin it for three days account of 's! That Jefferson Starship two years later, there is a techno-pop song mario who was really hot in the.... Complains about techno-pop, and Jude Gold your character, also did my live.!