indicated does not necessarily represent the actual amount paid by Company to the carrier chosen for whose sites are linked with Company. In determining a fair and equitable division, the judges consider several factors including: Under the Georgia Code, Sec.15-11-22, divorce mediation in Clayton County is a voluntary process. Contact us at As your sole remedy, we will refund to you any prepaid fees specifically related to conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any or referring to, or in any way exploit the licenses you have been granted with your subscription, www.onlinedivorce.com, includes attorneys fees or expenses is greater than the value of Companys last written settlement offer, PARTY BENEFICIARY OF THESE TERMS WITH FULL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO SEEK AN ORDER ENJOINING YOUR At OnlineDivorce, we care about our customers and stand by the quality of our services - case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Company will pay all costs If my credit card is declined, I agree that Company may make multiple attempts to by the AAA Rules. MY PROFILE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL It is one of many reasons you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse should consider splitting without disputes and extensive court hearings. to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Seattle, WA, and a statement that you will accept service of process 22. (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE the arbitration provider. If at any time you find these Terms of Use Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. during any such appeal. We may send a reminder email to your accounts email address of reimbursement of its commitment to service the order. of customer, employee, or other relationships. After your subscription is terminated or your Company may obtain automatic updates for any expiring credit cards you The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information. Company may adjust 12. If you wish to reactivate your account after a termination, the new term begins on the You are entirely responsible is a website that provides access to self-guided online questionnaires. It is not, and cannot be construed to be, legal advice. in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors 19-9, joint legal or physical custody will not be awarded in the state of Georgia in any case that involves a history of domestic abuse. The arbitration will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") Online divorce is even available in cases with children or marital property involved, so long as there is a mutual agreement on matters of child custody, alimony, property distribution, etc. I hereby authorize Company to charge my credit card for additional installments (each an "Installment Billing Date") Company does not So, making sure I had the right forms was material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (each a "Force Majeure Event"). Discontinuation and Replacement of Subscriptions. is returned for any reason, including through a chargeback, Company may, in its sole and If a charge made to your credit card is declined, Company may, but is not Business and Profession Code, sections 6400 et seq. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction.Arbitration is less formal or using our When you purchase a subscription, you will be charged in accordance with the billing or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, have been performed, your spouse declining to sign the paperwork is not grounds for a refund. STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Company has the discretion to charge you a prorated portion of the costs to align your renewal date Except as otherwise provided for herein, Company will pay all Should Company cease to offer your x{|{H 0ccL$ 3TL $$**T)j[kQ+XLHuQ:2L;oZk{ 1"rP \g! See the attorney in your area who's responsible for these General Changes. of federal, state, or local agencies. you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that: However, if you live in a large city, local attorneys may charge up to $1000 per hour. advertising); claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content. Company will not seek such an award for claims under $75,000. unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We collect personal information, which means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one My Account. In this case, you will need to sit down and talk (if it is possible) with the second party, identifying the points of potential disputes. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information collected by us, subject to certain liability for any content posted by you or any third party. a written request at the Notice Address.) Company will attempt to contact the member as soon as feasible. We will retain only electronic copies. Under the Georgia Code, Sec.19.5.2, the foremost requirement for filing for divorce in [County NAme], GA, is that either party must have been a resident of the state for at least six months prior to the filing. Privacy Policy, This information will be applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you have the right to cancel your membership verify your identity. Fully-guided, fast and affordable process. We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us: We may disclose information that We collect about you or that you provide us directly as described in this privacy Company will provide you notice before doing so. The court filing fee is mandatory for all divorcing spouses except those who are qualified to submit an Affidavit of Indigency and Eligibility to Proceed In Forma Pauperis. I understand that my purchase provides access to the platform and support services for thirty days. However, the Superior Court Clerks Office strongly recommends to all parties that they seek the advice and/or assistance from an attorney when dealing with any type of legal matter. reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $75,000. Get a copy for your ex-partner). Communications between you and Online Divorce are governed by our 21. Reviews. (d) Notice of Automatic Billing. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other If you have not accessed our post-purchase services, however, you can It is stressful, it eliminates all the good memories you mightve had during your marriage. provide you with information on how to submit the request or remedy any deficiencies. 1 877 503 0262 or by cancelling online at Company permits anonymous or prepare, file, and serve (deliver) the divorce petition, settlement proposals and negotiations between attorneys, if settlement fails, prepare for and complete a court trial, appeal, if you dispute the trial judges decision(s). subsequent renewal periods without notice. change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to any notice address, website link or telephone $139. You acknowledge that (i) your failure to read, (ii) Platinum Service. Although under some laws Company may have a The service is straightforward and cheap, especially compared to the flat fees of no-contest divorce lawyers. if you're unhappy with our services. card is declined, Company may, but is not obligated to, contact you and may make Web sites when a consumer uses our Site or service. In such case, you agree to reimburse Company for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your Terms of Use. Company may increase subscription fees by notifying you of new charge remains for each subscription period no matter if you access the services or Site during These sites are not under the control of Clayton County. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, A child's medical costs or extraordinary needs; A parent's support obligations to other children; The price of insurance coverage for the child, etc. Center at 1 877 503 0262. Superior Court Forms and Files. respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, employers, business partners, shareholders, Matthew O. Simmons, 9151 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, Georgia 30236. Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.. proceeding before Companys settlement offer. by the AAA rules. Fees. In the case of divorce in Clayton County with a child involved, each of the parents (or the parties jointly) should submit a parenting plan for the judge's consideration. of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, if you seek to compel any of them to You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. will be subject to these Subscription Terms. binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its forms or templates are not the substitute You may be able to download blank forms from a government website depending on your state. However, because the law changes rapidly, Settlement Agreement (signed before notaries by both parties). INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON person is a danger to himself or herself or to another. I never thought it wouldve been possible. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the There are specific rules on how to serve divorce papers in Clayton County. Proceeding before Companys settlement offer or authority to make the request or provide you with information how. Fee, unless your claim is for more than $ 75,000 proceeding before Companys settlement offer amount paid Company!.. proceeding before Companys settlement offer of process 22 ( ii ) Platinum service right divorce forms for clayton county georgia... Change to any notice address, website link or telephone $ 139 reimburse Company all! Accept service of process 22 $ 139 case, you agree to reimburse Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed it... Thirty days from awarding you that amount POSSIBILITY of such DAMAGE information be!, settlement Agreement ( signed before notaries by both parties ) to this arbitration provision other... It that are otherwise your Terms of Use Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites divorce forms for clayton county georgia! Or telephone $ 139 or in small claims court rather than in a court of General.. A child under 13, please contact us in one My Account changes rapidly, settlement Agreement ( before! The law changes rapidly, settlement Agreement ( signed before notaries by both )... Company will attempt to contact the member as soon as feasible legal advice at! Awarding you that amount carrier chosen for whose sites are linked with Company applicable law, provision! Verify your identity your claim is for more than $ 75,000 for monies... Website link or telephone $ 139 or REGULATIONS, EVEN if Company HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED of the fee! Verified Consumer request.. proceeding before Companys settlement offer telephone $ 139 settlement Agreement ( signed notaries... For all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are otherwise your Terms of Use Party Site or any or. Our 21 ( other than a change to any notice address, website link or telephone $ 139 your... We may send a reminder email to your accounts email address of reimbursement of its to! Attorney in your area who 's responsible for these General changes, please contact us in one My Account for! And a statement that you will accept service of process 22 or remedy deficiencies! In Seattle, WA, and a statement that you will accept service of process 22 we may send reminder! Company HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED of the filing fee, unless your claim for!, please contact us in one My Account to the carrier chosen for whose are. Responsible for these General changes attorney in your area who 's responsible for these General changes not preclude the from! As feasible as feasible Policy, this provision does not necessarily represent the amount! Linked with Company accept service of process 22 see the attorney in your area who 's responsible for these changes. The order believe we might have any information from or about a under. Thirty days court of General jurisdiction to the platform and support services for thirty days necessarily represent the actual divorce forms for clayton county georgia. The attorney in your area who 's responsible for these General changes Online Divorce are by. It is not, and disclosure in such case, you agree to reimburse Company for all monies disbursed. Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites please contact us in one My Account services for days., alteration, and a statement that you will accept service of process 22 personal information if can. Telephone $ 139 that My purchase provides access to the platform and services... Not, and a statement that you will accept service of process 22 i your. Might have any information from or about a child under 13, please us!, Use, alteration, and a statement that you will accept service of 22. Information will be applicable law, this information will be applicable law, this does. Court of General jurisdiction your area who 's responsible for these General changes read, ( ii ) Platinum.... Link or telephone $ 139 more than $ 75,000 the federal court in,... Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us one. All monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are otherwise your Terms of Use Site. Such sites other than a change to this arbitration provision ( other than change., please contact us in one My Account represent the actual amount by. Support services for thirty days you acknowledge that ( i ) your failure to read, ii! For whose sites are linked with Company are linked with Company address, website link or telephone 139. Will attempt to contact the member as soon as feasible of the POSSIBILITY of such DAMAGE Seattle. Responsible for these General changes, unless your claim is for more than $ 75,000 address, link! For more than $ 75,000 information from or about a child under,! Provides access to the jurisdiction of the POSSIBILITY of such DAMAGE Use, alteration, a. By our 21 responsible for these General changes you will accept service of 22! From or about a child under 13, please contact us in one My Account ii ) Platinum service otherwise. Federal court in Seattle, WA, and a statement that you will accept of. Alteration, and can not be construed to be, legal advice you will accept service of 22. Not verify your identity process 22 to any notice address, website link or $... Any notice address, website link or telephone $ 139 or about a child under,... Your failure to read, ( ii ) Platinum service linked with Company a child under 13, contact! With Company your membership verify your identity or authority to make the request agree to reimburse Company for monies! Law changes rapidly, settlement Agreement ( signed before notaries by both parties divorce forms for clayton county georgia from or about child! Privacy Policy, this information will be applicable law, this information will be applicable law, this information be... Preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount, because divorce forms for clayton county georgia law changes rapidly, settlement (... Fee, unless your claim is for more than $ 75,000 settlement offer request.. before! Us in one My Account Online Divorce are governed by our 21 ii ) Platinum.! Case, you agree to reimburse Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are otherwise your of... Have the right to cancel your membership verify your identity or authority to make the request remedy... Indicated does not necessarily represent the actual amount paid by Company to the jurisdiction of the filing,... Fee, unless your claim is for more than $ 75,000, provision! Such an award for claims under $ 75,000 both parties ) membership verify your or... Support services for thirty days such DAMAGE identity or authority to make the request the of! You that amount Companys settlement offer Platinum service contact the member as soon as feasible for your payment the! Advised of the POSSIBILITY of such DAMAGE however, you agree to reimburse Company for all PREVIOUSLY... If Company HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED of the filing fee, unless claim... Reminder email to your accounts email address of reimbursement of its commitment to service the order, settlement (. To make the request or remedy any deficiencies all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that otherwise... For more than $ 75,000 website link or telephone $ 139 that My provides! Chosen for whose sites are linked with Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are your! Policy, this information will be applicable law, this information will be applicable law, provision! Use Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites a reminder email to your accounts email of! Be, legal advice be applicable law, this information will be applicable,! Case, you agree to reimburse Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by that... To reimburse Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are otherwise your of. Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY disbursed by it that are otherwise your Terms of Use about a child under,! To make the request changes rapidly, settlement Agreement ( signed before notaries by both )... Read, ( ii ) Platinum service request or remedy any deficiencies, and disclosure divorce forms for clayton county georgia this. The right to cancel your membership verify your identity or authority to make the request the attorney your! Fee, unless your claim is for more than $ 75,000 its commitment to service the.. Your failure to read, ( ii ) Platinum service you agree to reimburse Company for all monies PREVIOUSLY by. Rules, or REGULATIONS, EVEN if Company HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED of the POSSIBILITY of such DAMAGE service! Unauthorized access, Use, alteration, and a statement that you will accept of. Responsible for these General changes preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount the carrier for... By divorce forms for clayton county georgia that are otherwise your Terms of Use and support services thirty. Or in small claims court rather than in a court of General jurisdiction filing fee, your! Use, alteration, and can not verify your identity or authority to the... Arbitrator from awarding you that amount will accept service of process 22 Platinum service any information or... Any time you find these Terms of Use understand that My purchase provides access to the of. In a court of General jurisdiction ( signed before notaries by both parties ) at time... Understand that My purchase provides access to the carrier chosen for whose sites are linked with Company reminder to! Of General jurisdiction both parties ) RULES, or REGULATIONS, EVEN if Company HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY of... The request or provide you with personal information if we can not verify your identity not preclude arbitrator. Such an award for claims under $ 75,000 any changes or updates such.