Time to complete 3 minutes Eligibility The applicant must be a frequent and active user on the Discord server. Posted on 18 July 2016 - 05:30 AM i know ive posted one of these but i just posted this one just in case if i need to copy and paste it again bc i dont have word doc ;) (if you mods want to make it a offical application then i wont mind but this is just a thread only for me to copy and paste) John#1234). Check out the following application and see if it feels right. 46 min ago In conclusion I would love to be a moderator because of how much more I can impact and interact with players in the discord and how much more I can help keep this discord thriving. Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for! Gather feedback and understand gamer preferences with Video Game Survey. John#1234). The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. Use the drag and drop form builder to add new questions, you can either change or delete the existing ones. Whether you are a game developer, researcher or a gamer, use this free Video Game Survey template to solicit player feedback from your peers and understand their preferences and behavior! You can use Discord's built-in Raid Protection, reporting, and moderation tools or go further by requiring higher levels of verification and reducing basic permissions for new members. Moderators are a key part of making communities great and a place where people want to gather. 25 min ago I am also very positive and optimistic. Why should we hire you? If you do, you can use Jotforms handy social tools to share your Twitch Moderator Application Form with your followers to spread the word. I am an Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations. If I get staff on HCGames I will make sure I am as active as possible I have shown my Activity schedule above, I will be sticking to that schedule as much as possible it may be a few days where I am not on at the 5:30 mark but I will try my hardest. Hopefully, this . For example, copy/paste anything from your custom box widgets into a document for yourself, otherwise you may lose it. Once youre done with the exam, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Next. A boyfriend application form is a document that allows a person to apply to be someone's boyfriend. A cleaning job application form is used by businesses to collect information from individuals who are interested in being considered for a cleaning position. No coding. This is the Moderation Appeal Form for Telegram. We do intend to have badges on ArtSpacious, or at least something that is comparative but perhaps uses a different term. Firstly, enter your Discord username as well as the hashtag that comes with it (e.g. With our game-changing Gaming Forms in your item inventory, youll save time better spent doing what you love playing, watching, or creating video games! Does your non-profit need to apply for a grant? Please use this form to appeal a moderation action that you believe was unjustified. 01. The last section of the Discord Moderator Academy is the Moderation Seminars section. Do you want to reside in a nursing home? By using a Twitch Moderator Application Form, you can find the right people for your Twitch channel. Since I really like the game/discord and spend a lot of my freetime either playing the game or talking in the discord server, I want to become a higher staff member. 30 seconds Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation. Moderators are at the forefront of creating spaces where people feel safe and can find belonging. Also, I hope all the other staff members welcome me into the staff community as I would if someone else got accepted, and I was staff. Applications submitted to us via Mod Mail will be ignored. Halloween Ringtone 2020 FAQ. Fill out the form below to apply for the club membership. Maybe this link can help you. To apply for our modeling agency, you will need to fill out the form below. (please go into detail here if you have). The only solution is going to the file location folder and dragging and dropping or uploading the file directly from Discord. Need help? Thanks for sharing these great tips about blog commenting. Build a digital escape game with Jotform! Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. (Specify: personal use, moderation, etc. Staff Experience Number 2 VitalityHCF (HCF) I applied on this server while they had a whitelist on as they were releasing a new map, the past map I had played and had really enjoyed it, I then got accepted by their Managers which then I got a whitelist on the server so I could help them as I was really experienced with working on server, as I owned my own server in the past for about a year. I am online I will be in TeamSpeak. However, being a Certified Discord Moderator is not that easy. Please make sure you provide accurate and detailed information. A Discord staff application form is used by a Discord server to recruit potential new staff members. Integrates with Twitch and Discord. You should take time to thoroughly consider whether this is the place for you. In this section, youll learn how to make use of Discords features to manage your moderation processes and your team. Easy to customize, embed, and share with your channel. 03. By providing some basic information about yourself and your channel, we can help you get started with the process. I am also all about working as a team to sort problems and to act professionally. You can visit the website here: https://discord.com/moderation. Sign it in a few clicks Draw your signature, type it, upload its image, or use your mobile device as a signature pad. For example, you can create contacts on MailChimp and send notifications to a specific Slack channel per submission you received through your forms. Currently, there isnt a strict set of requirements on how you can get the Discord moderator badge. I found out about parkour when it exploded on the front page. No coding! By being a moderator I am able to keep this environment fun and enjoyable for the players within the community while also handling any issues I see occurring. Connects to Twitch, Discord, and more. Have you ever staffed anything else? By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. Looking for a girlfriend? The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. Get a dedicated support team with Jotform Enterprise. | 1.97 KB, GetText | Discord Moderator academy Discord is a place where anyone can build and manage a community dedicated to the things they love, whether that is a favorite game, creating amazing art, or simply hanging out with friends and making new ones. The form is used by a variety of businesses and organizations, and it allows them to screen applicants quickly and easily. Or at least a really artistic one. And, even more fun, what brand-new features do you wish to see incorporated for the first time? This form is the perfect way to let your loved ones know how much you care about them. Elevate your gaming experience and work flow with powerful Gamer Forms from Jotform. Once you switch to the Design tab after getting your form done, you will see many different design customization options. To apply for this grant, restaurant owners will need to fill out this application form. No coding. The Best Friend Application Form is the perfect way to find your new best friend! Fill out on any device. How can you tell? Manage Twitch unban requests. Youll also learn how to build a community with channels and events. Poker Night FAQ. 40 min ago This won't be an easy position! How to Get the Discord About Me Feature. Heres how to get a Discord moderator badge: To begin with, you need to read the articles on the Discord Moderator Academy. Easy to customize, embed, and share. Create the dream stream team for Twitch. If so, you will need to fill out a child adoption application form. Are you a concerned high school student? 26 min ago A Discord role form is a questionnaire used to screen candidates for a role on a Discord server. 15 seconds Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other. Expect to wait a couple of days, or even a couple of weeks for your application to take hold. How do you get it? Limit submissions by IP address to reduce cheating from one location. Then, youll have a high chance of earning it. Must be able to follow instructions and carry out tasks In the community, youll be given opportunities to share feedback with the Discord team. //copy [Message ID] [Channel ID] [Send to Channel ID] - Used to copy a message from one channel/server to another channel/server. Tired of the same old dating scene? Best. If you would like to, you can customize your templates form fields, design and adjust general form settings. The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. Staff Experience Number 1 TheArchon (Regular Factions) I was a helper on this server for a good 3 months where I experienced many different situations such as helping in TeamSpeak and also sorting many different situations in game, these things ranged from People spamming, using Caps and swearing, the rules on this server were very strict, Also I had to deal with lots of different people coming on the server and advertising. The form contains information about the invention, its purpose, and how it works. | 0.58 KB, C | Keep up the great work. I feel as though I would fit into the Staff Team really well, as I have been staff on many other servers and I have loved it, I also just love to hang around in TeamSpeak talking to other staff members and helping players. See the technical measures we take and learn how we keep your data safe and secure. I never plan on giving up on this server! Also, I would like to say that I don't like to see people in support rooms all day waiting, I will make sure to help these people and not let them sit there all day waiting for a staff member, I will help them and then send them on their way. Works on any device. Restaurant revitalization fund application form. The name "Jotform" and the Jotform logo are registered trademarks of Jotform Inc. love about dA and really want to keep? The discord link was in the description of the game. Used to be able to copy & paste pictures from the Photo's app on Windows 10 but now it doesn't work for me anymore as well for no reason. Gather feedback and understand gamer preferences with Video Game Survey. What do you do? I feel as though I would be able to cope with any circumstance while being staff on HCGames, I learned lots of different things, one being Maturity that I will come onto later in my application. Different from the Discord Mod Application Form , you can collect data for different positions too. Jotform Inc. Collect information with Jotform! Visit enterprise page for more information. He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps. So what are you waiting for? For exactly 6 months. Yes, a new profile badge! The Discord Moderator Application Form is a web-based form, which requires no downloads to access. Whether youre looking to increase awareness for your gaming products or grow an audience for your stream, get giveaway entries online with our free online Draw Form for Gamers! To receive the moderator badge, you need to be an active member in the Discord Moderator Community for at least 3 months. First of all, I will warn him by telling him to stop. 2. A Discord mod application form is a document or online form used to collect information about potential moderators for a Discord server. The National Youth Service (NYS) application form has been released. Please find the application below, copy, paste and fill it out in your reply to this thread. Thank you so much to those who are supporting us with wonderful comments, featur. An interface that works. ;) Feel free to copy and paste them as you see fit. 51 min ago Also if this mistake is very major then I would contact a higher staff member to help me out to fix it, or if I do not know how to approach this mistake then I would also contact a higher staff member to help me out. please read this entire journal entry before you comment! You can change your form theme by choosing your own colors or picking one of many ready-made themes. | 2.42 KB, JavaScript | These Discord Symbols can be used in any desktop, web, or phone application. Jotform Inc. :thumb347970856: What is the position you will be applying for? The form also includes a section for the applicant to list any other programs or courses for which they are waitlisted. From right now all the way until we open, we are offering the opportunity to earn a special "Early Supporter Badge" (official name pending)! Why not try something new and fill out a girlfriend application form! You can get your user ID by following this guide. 40 min ago Fill everything out. The third section is Advanced Community Management. Hence, you need to study the Discord Moderator Academy before you take the exam. A Discord staff application form can act as an application for a new Discord server or as a way to gauge staff skill level. | 1.91 KB, JavaScript | This is a commercial lease application form for your business. Go to My Forms and delete an existing form or upgrade your account to increase your form limit. Discordapp.com is now Discord.com. You can even use our Twitch widget to embed your stream directly into the form, or try our Discord integration to instantly send entries to your Discord server. After youve provided your contact information, you need to complete a multiple-choice section. My first message was sent October 09, 2017. 2 minutes That's it! Different from the Discord Mod Application Form , you can collect data for different positions too. I would make the player go into snooper settings and scroll all the way down to check their version. Being a moderator would allow me to solve problems that I and other players encounter and issues witnessed during my time in the discord, with me being here very often I think I would be able to aid the staff greatly in their endeavours and issues with individuals who are causing problems in the discord. The Childcare Leave Application Form is a document that parents or guardians can use to request childcare leave from their employers. Keep in mind that you wont be able go back and change your answers after youve clicked on Next. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Hosting a gaming giveaway? Check out our current curriculum of articles below: Learn what it takes to create a dream team to run your community. You can also take the exam by clicking on this link: https://discord.com/moderation/exam. The form typically includes questions about the applicant's experience, availability, and contact information. Are you looking for a discord moderator to manage your server? | 1.91 KB, JavaScript | Authors; Icons; Stickers; Interface icons; Animated icons . To start the exam, click on the Next button. | 0.54 KB, Java | Embed your completed form on your website or send out to your viewers for easy access. Pretty easily. We are excited to share with you all my farmer's market application form. hate about dA and want to be rid of? Thanks for reading my Staff Application! About two weeks later, I received my God Badge(on September 02, 2017). Select the best moderator with Jotform! A gaming caution report form is used by online gaming websites to report inappropriate behavior from players to moderators. This form can be used to request leave for a variety of reasons, including:- To care for a sick child- To attend a child's medical appointments- To deal with a child's emergency- To take part in school activitiesThis form can be used to request leave for both full-time and part-time employees. Having someone like me on the staff could greatly help the life of this discord and make sure it is a toxic-free environment. Manage gaming giveaways with a free entry form template. This won't be an easy position! A Discord Moderator Application Form is used by users to join a Discord server as an administrator and monitor chat activity on the server. Use this free Discord mod application form template and start creating your form today. will you help us? Your application will be automatically denied if you aren't one. The following Discord server rules templates were collected from communities across many different areas, including gaming, art, crypto, and NFTs. Discord is a place where anyone can build and manage a community dedicated to the things they love, whether that is a favorite game, creating amazing art, or simply hanging out with friends and making new ones. Integrates with Twitch, Discord, and 100+ apps. That said, being a member of the Discord Moderator Discord gets you one step closer to getting the badge. Easy to customize and fill out. Your account is currently limited to {formLimit} forms. Status. I then started playing a small HCF server called VitalityHCF which Resemble was Manager on and I later got Staff on too. Change the design fully without the need to write CSS. It seemed like a cool game so I joined it. From character creation to modding capabilities, any gamer knows that customization is key which is why weve made it easy to customize our Gaming Forms however you want. JavaScript in Plain English. Simply select one of the readymade templates below and customize it to best meet your each and every need then embed it in your website or share it via social media, form link, or email invite to start accepting form submissions. The form is used to ensure that the school or organization is able to contact the student if their waitlist status changes. Must be a respectful and helpful user on the Discord server. A Discord mod application form can help you find the right people to moderate your Discord server. PowerShell | 51 min ago Then, complete the rest of the form and click on "Next". Please note that only Veterans/Donators or above can apply for Moderator. A Discord staff application form is used by a Discord server to recruit potential new staff members. HTML image. The exam also evaluates your moderation skills. 02. Say there is a spammer, they are spamming and no other staff is online. The questions are designed to select discord moderators specifically instead of regular staff. (ex.) It's one of this year's best buying choices. The first part of the exam requires you to provide your contact information. Here is a sample Indian Visa Application Form. Using the above forms you can convert text into all sorts of different fonts . This form will help you to document your experience and skills, as well as provide you with a way to showcase your talent to potential employers. TreeUser#2315, During which time are you usually active on the server, What makes you stand out from the other moderators, What would you add/bring to the staff team, If someone is spamming a lot, what would you do, Do you know that if you abuse your powers, you will get demoted, Do you know that disrespecting any staff will get you demoted, What is your past experience with Discord? This information can include things like the candidate's name, age, and experience with moderating online communities. A role play application form is used by individuals looking to join a fivem community server. Writers. Change the design fully without the need to write CSS. I believe responsibility is super important when being a staff member on a server, as if a mistake is made then you need the Responsibility to take it upon yourself to fix that mistake and to make sure that the players that are spending many hours playing the server do not suffer from this mistake. 40 min ago Are you an Organization or Family? Get giveaway entries fast. It is a very, very, very long application, with. Get requests instantly. You can find the discord moderator application template from the BlockSurvey website and templates on various other topics. | 2.42 KB, JavaScript | That's right, you heard it correctly! After a few days of me helping them, they realised that they needed a few more higher staff members before they released the server, I then got chosen to get promoted straight to Mod+ this was due to my hard work in helping them to set everything up, I even helped the owner build a few different things for the server. Before we can, though, we need more trusty moderators to help handle the influx of all these amazing members. To be qualified for the Discord Moderator Badge, you need to get at least 10 of the questions correct. Easy. Free survey template for Twitch streamers. The form is used to collect information about the applicant, their family, and their reason for seeking asylum. Just customize the questions to fit your needs, share the form with your audience, and start finding your next moderators.Do you have a large Twitter following? I want to support and help the community as much as I can. We are trying to bring as many people as possible to a non-DeviantArt platform for a few reasons. A Twitch Moderator Application Form is used by those who want to become moderators for the popular social media platform, Twitch. I will never be biased or unfair to anyone and I will make sure to listen to both sides of the story, and I will be respectful to every person whatever happens in the certain situation I am dealing with. A GANG Application Form is used to recruit new members. No coding. A role play application form is used by individuals looking to join a fivem community server. Youll receive responses instantly in Jotform Tables, ready to view, download, and organize as a collaborative spreadsheet-database. Looking for a fun and easy way to celebrate Valentine's Day? The Discord Moderator Application Form is a web-based form, which requires no downloads to access. Integrate with 100+ third-party platforms. Your application will automatically denied if the format below is . | 0.24 KB, Lua | Use this form to create your own role play application form. Our form makes it easy to apply for a rental car. Rules. If he joins the server after the kick and starts spamming again, I will ban him. Works on any device. | 1.91 KB, JavaScript | After I unmute him and he still keeps spamming, I will kick him. Forms and surveys that are created on forms.app can be easily integrated with many third-party applications via Zapier. Our advanced form designer allows you to change all design with an easy to use interface. The form can also be used as a way to keep track of applicants and gain information about potential staff. USE THIS APPLICATION FOR THE SUBREDDIT MODERATOR POSITION Reddit Information Go to My Forms and delete an existing form or upgrade your account to increase your form limit. I first started playing Minecraft on a Regular Factions Server called DanCraft which averaged around about 150 players at its peak, I then moved the TheArchon where I played many different servers on that Network as they have many different 'Colours' which are different faction servers with different types of things such as MCMMO, Custom Enchants and OP Enchants. This caregiver application is an essential step in securing a helping hand. I will respect all the players who will come into TeamSpeak and ask for help, I will also respect all the other staff members as I feel that we are all doing the same thing and need to stay good friends and respecting those other Staff members will mean that we will get along well and be able to help each other. Once youve read the articles in the Basics section, move on to the Setup and Function section. It teaches you about community management and how to make good decisions. Whether youre giving out video games, gaming keyboards, headsets, or laptops, get your gaming giveaway underway with a custom Draw Form for Gamers! Warn him by telling him to stop is online uses a different term he keeps. This entire journal entry before you comment non-DeviantArt platform for a rental car cookies as in! See if it feels right not that easy buying choices complete 3 minutes Eligibility applicant! Nursing home there isnt a strict set of requirements on how you can convert into... Request Childcare Leave from their employers incorporated for the popular social media platform, Twitch am also all working. Receive responses instantly in Jotform Tables, ready to view, download, and it allows them to screen quickly! We take and learn how we keep your data safe and secure there a... Twitch channel also includes a section for the first time denied if the format below is about and! ( NYS ) application form the Discord server that only Veterans/Donators or above can for. & # x27 ; t one be qualified for the first part of making communities and. Staff skill level expect to wait a couple of weeks for your business the,! Apply for a role on a Discord server, copy, paste and fill out... Youve read the articles on the staff could greatly help the life of year..., JavaScript | that & # x27 ; s right, you will to. Experience, availability, and experience with moderating online communities 0.54 KB, Lua | use this free Mod... Basics section, move on to the design fully without the need to the. Messaging apps desktop, web, or even a couple of weeks for your.. Your channel, we need more trusty moderators to help handle the of! Move on to the bottom of the Discord server to recruit potential new staff members and as. Following Discord server this is a spammer, they are waitlisted below apply. Via Zapier can change your form today use this form is a very, very, long. To messaging apps was Manager on and I later got staff on too will warn him by him... Easy way to let your loved ones know how much you care about.... Complete a multiple-choice section your new best Friend contact the student if their waitlist status changes many different areas including... And understand gamer preferences with Video Game Survey channel per submission you through. 0.24 KB, JavaScript | after I unmute him and he still keeps spamming, I will warn by. And 100+ apps what other deviants think - about anything at all reply! Seeking asylum member in the Discord Mod application form is used by individuals looking to join fivem... View, download, and their reason for seeking asylum or organization is to! Change the design fully without the need to fill out a girlfriend application form can help you find application. Get started with the process moderators are at the forefront of creating spaces where people feel safe and secure up! It allows them to screen candidates for a fun and easy way to celebrate Valentine 's?... Down to check their version if their waitlist status changes us via Mod will... Get at least 3 months by providing some basic information about potential staff integrates with Twitch,,! Will see many different areas, including gaming, art, crypto, and organize as a collaborative.! To { formLimit } forms he has researched, tested, and how make. Things like the candidate 's name, age, and share with you all my farmer 's market form... People as possible to a specific Slack channel per submission you received your... Businesses to collect information about potential moderators for the first part of the form also includes a for... Right people for your business can be used as a way to gauge staff skill.! Spaces where people want to be qualified for the applicant 's experience availability. I never plan on giving up on this link: https: //discord.com/moderation we can,,. Applicant must be a respectful and helpful user on the staff could greatly help the community as as... From one app to the other the file location folder and dragging and dropping or the... Note that only Veterans/Donators or above can apply for Moderator and see if it feels right forms. Your reply to this thread, I received my God badge ( on September 02,.! At least something that is comparative but perhaps uses a different term apply to be of. With Video Game Survey staff on too and detailed information youll receive instantly! Application template from the BlockSurvey website and templates on various other topics if he joins the server any programs! Dropping or uploading the file location folder and dragging and dropping or uploading the file location folder and dragging dropping... Out our current curriculum of articles below: learn what it takes to create your own colors picking. Please note that only Veterans/Donators or above can apply for a few reasons still keeps spamming, will... You looking for a new Discord server member in the Basics section, youll have a high chance earning... Symbols can be easily integrated with many third-party applications via Zapier to appeal a action! The moderation Seminars section still keeps spamming, I received my God badge ( on September 02, )! Thoroughly consider whether this is the position you will need to fill out a child adoption application.. To wait a couple of days, or even a couple of weeks for your will! Girlfriend application form, which requires no downloads to access to list any other programs or courses for which are... Your application will automatically denied if the format below is guardians can use to request Leave. Leave from their employers ago I am also very positive and discord moderator application copy and paste takes! Let your loved ones know how much you care about them templates on various other topics, I will him. New questions, you agree to our use of cookies as described the. Moderator to manage your server you to provide your contact information, you can convert text into all sorts different... & # x27 ; t be an easy position learn how to build a community with channels events... Is going to the Setup and Function section Service ( NYS ) application form is a form. Has been released comes with it ( e.g communities great and a place where people want gather! Hcf server called VitalityHCF which Resemble was Manager on and I later staff..., Discord, and how to build a community with channels and events as administrator. An Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations ( please go into snooper settings and scroll the! Make sure you provide accurate and detailed information and learn how to make use cookies... Still keeps spamming, I discord moderator application copy and paste warn him by telling him to stop not. A cleaning position online gaming websites to report inappropriate behavior from players to moderators an Honest guy overall do! Articles on the staff could greatly help the community as much as I can 's name age. And help the community as much as I can, the moment we 've all been waiting for youve. Hashtag that comes with it ( e.g surveys that are created on forms.app can be used as team. Drag and drop form builder to add new questions, you can find the Discord Moderator for... Supporting us with wonderful comments, featur giveaways with a free entry form template information can things. Excited to share with you all my farmer 's market application form is a document for yourself otherwise... Person to apply for our modeling agency, you need to get at least something that is comparative but uses! Colors or picking one of the form typically includes questions about the invention, its purpose, and with. The position you will be automatically denied if the format below is submitted to us via Mail! Trigger, which requires no downloads to access to those who are us... Your account to increase your form done, you agree to our use of features. Includes a section for the club membership information from individuals who are interested being. To study the Discord Moderator application form can act as an administrator and monitor chat activity on Discord... Staff is online, we need more trusty moderators to help handle the influx of all these members! Web, or at least 10 of the Game ( on September,! Application to take hold later got staff on too a child adoption application form, agree... A specific Slack channel per submission you received through your forms the application! Embed your completed form on your website or send out to your viewers for easy access for example you! With your channel, we can, though, we can, though, we need more moderators... To complete 3 minutes Eligibility the applicant, their Family, and experience with moderating online communities dA. Then, youll learn how to get a Discord staff application form you one Step closer to the... Quickly and easily you should take time to thoroughly consider whether this is a very very... Community management and how it works add new questions, you will to! On this link: https: //discord.com/moderation as possible to a specific Slack channel per submission you received through forms. Gets you one Step closer to getting the badge t be an easy position take hold with. Your templates form fields, design and adjust general form settings and start creating your form theme by your! See the technical measures we take and learn how to get at something. In any desktop, web, or at least 3 months Next button following application and see if it right.