DerRipHunter. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Your objective is to look for Evelyn Parker who has been sold off. This options is quicker. To unlock this, you need to fight and defeat Adam Smasher and use the shard that you get after the fight to unlock the door. Weve listed all of the door codes and passwords in Cyberpunk 2077 based on the mission or map area where youll find them to make things easier. Log in to the page, then select BRAINDANCES on the bar. If you do not have sufficient Tech requirements, then you will have to go through the main room which has three guards in it, and they'll quickly alert three more. In the corridor, which connects with another large room, you can force the blinds (if you have enough Body points) and thus bypass the guards there. 1.5*: Only available in the Secret Ending, Disasterpiece Quest Walkthrough and Rewards. If you know the code to any door/lock/password just mention the location/mission/gigs its related to or close to so others can find it! Analyze the laboratory suit. You have to return her to Judy's apartment, where, hopefully, Evelyn can make a full recovery before telling you everything you need to know about who made her hire you for the Heist job. and our ok so, when i walked up to this computer i had two options, either put in the passcode or jack in (like u would in an access point), and after choosing jack in the screen clears of the passcode and i was able to use it. Journal Entry Every city's got its shady neighborhoods and "no-go" zones. The door is an Easter Egg door, put in by the developers. In his inventory you need to purchase the XBD: DEEP-FRIED DEATHS HEAD MOTH misc item for $1000. The first room has one guard and a breachable computer. Required fields are marked *. Main Job If you want to take them out your best bet is to distract one of them away, because if you move away from them normally they get into a position where one is leaning against a box and cant be grabbed until he moves. Open it, and enter the room. The route down is pretty straight forward, find each of the stairs going down and keep going. You can take out the enemy to the right (and dump them in the chute if you want) and Judy will move to take out the one to the left. Reported Crime: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Arroyo), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Jackson Plains), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Rocky Ridge), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Vista del Rey), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (West Wind Estate), Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Chapel, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Desperate Sons-of-Bitches, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Living the Big Life, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Modern Labor Market, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: New Boss, New Rules, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: No License, No Problem, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Opposites Attract, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Vice Control, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Wipe the Gonk, Take the Implants, Ask around about XBDs on Jig-Jig Street. The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. Before descending down below there is a door with a code panel next to it. Cyberpunk 2077 has some secret doors that are locked and you need to find the codes to these doors to open them and loot the stash locked behind them. Wait for Judy to distract the scavengers. Cookie Notice There are three items that you need to scan to progress, one in each of the marked time sections on the visual layer. Browse our network 9 . Once you have found these three traces, you can leave braindance. (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). The best routes here are locked behind skill checks, but do take note that they aren't that significantly different for the basement levels. December 20, 2020 by Gage Leave a Comment. You will get to the room where you will find a computer. advertisement After you're done with Fingers, talk with Judy.. For all otherQuest Walkthroughs, check outthecompleteCyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough. These articles are posted in affiliation with GOG.COM. It was won by Judy Alvarez in a bet. CD PROJEKT, Cyberpunk, Cyberpunk 2077 are registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT S.A. 2020 CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. to add a new answer to this question. Code is 605185 Door Code (Tarot card)for the locked door near the drive-in cinema in the north west of North Oak. Am I supposed to write this in the third-person? - By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If anyone figures out the password, let me know please. Get in Judys van to talk to her, if you decided to meet her at the location. But I'm also trying to find this password. Requirement: Complete The Space in Between If anyone is able to compile the list and message me I'll add it here and give creds. You can sneak past the guards in the main path going towards the next staircase. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast After scanning these three items you are able to exit the braindance. Steppingi into these areas in Night City is like wading into the abyss and feeling it stare back through your soul. Disasterpiece: Find Pleasures of NC Domain, Illegal Braindance | Main Mission | Cyberpunk 2077 - YouTube Objectives:- Locate a terminal and Find the Pleasures of NC Domain- Find The XBD. There will be one enemy in the hallway that you can grab and pull back down the hallway, then take out. In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about Cyberpunk 2077 Bugs and Glitches | Cyberpunk 2077 with us! It can only be opened after you have finished the main game. If you enter through the door where the guard stood, you will get inside the building, but you will later encounter a door that requires force to open (9 Body points). Gain access to the domain's underground twin. Down the small set of stairs there will be two more enemies. The vault is a reference to the. On this page of the Cyberpunk 2077 guide, you will find a detailed walkthrough for the Disasterpiece quest. Views: 765 dclxviag Fresh user #2 Dec 24, 2020 2023 year of terrorist attack) i've guessed it on my 2nd attempt.. dunno if you can find it Similar threads A new video posted to the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit by Redditor Crabz61 shows fan-favourite character, Judy Alvarez, being caught inside a gated door, but she doesn't seem to mind. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. > Check the dark net first. I hope this will help you to find your way thru the game.I will add more codes and stuff once I've found them. The password for this door is 0000, and you will find a Tarot card behind the door. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews. mounjaro and phentermine reddit cuck cleaner; thermo fisher scientific contact number stick fight unblocked; croptopia food recipes washington state exempt salary threshold 2023; vibriance super c serum at target I'm looking for a list of all codes for all doors, computers and secrets in the game Cyberpunk 2077. You can wait for the one on the right to walk away, then take out the guy in the chair, followed by the one standing. The alternative entrance leads through a pile of pallets and then to a metal roof. Credit: Techland. to vote for this answer. You can just follow the waypoints leading you around town, which will bring you to a sex shop, Wakako, and more. Thank you though, it would've been perfect had you not added that last bit. Your email address will not be published. No one would ever believe someone else has this many nice things to say about me. Anyone with an ounce of sense avoids these haunts altogether. Evelyn is to be used to record specific braindance (XBD). Disasterpiece Disasterpiece is the 12th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Thanks! still looking for this code. Turn left and jump on the second metal platform, and then on the next one. An alternative solution is to slip through to the stairs when two opponents are not looking in your direction. MaxTac multilayered armor-weave Jacket is a piece of Outer Torso equipment in Cyberpunk 2077. @devivre I reported this issue when I had it, well over a month ago, no response or anything despite a lot of info and game save files.. I'm still stuck so I'm just not playing until it's fixed. scanning the pizza, lab coat, and coffee cup. > Optional. Disasterpieceis the 12th main story mission inCyberpunk 2077 (CP77).This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives, paths, dialogues,choices andendings of theDisasterpiece Main Job. On this page of the Cyberpunk 2077 guide, you will find a detailed walkthrough for the Disasterpiece quest. Jan 10, 2021. It can only be opened after you have finished the main game. Disasterpiece Vous avez plusieurs possibilits pour trouver une piste sur les crateurs de DS hardcore. List of Contents Game-Crashing Errors and How to Fix Error CE-34878- Related Links Game-Crashing Errors and How to Fix Error CE-34878- Enlarge It has a local network and emails on it. You're welcome. The ship named after former Night City mayor Mbole Ebunike can be found on a dry dock at the Ebunike Docks on Daniels Street in Northside, Watson. Talk to Judy Speak with Judy outside of Fingers' clinic. Go out into the hallway and speak to Judy leaning on the handrail. Anything from doors to people can be scanned, and frequently scanning your surroundings gives. Please Go straight, stopping behind the cover from time to time to avoid suspicion. Go straight ahead, and when you see a guard, wait until they're away and pass him or eliminate him quietly. Try the cyberpunk subreddit not this one, this is ask reddit not gameFaQs. Breach Protocol. When you buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group and supports their future projects. Cyberpunk 2077 is available for PC on GOG.COM, Steam and Epic, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia from December 10, 2020. Nazare "Itsumade" Motorcycle secret door code is. Update: As we get more ill start to compile a list or if someone does it Ill add it to this main text. Then take Evelyn and carry her to the elevator. Then you go through the main room with three guards, and then find Evelyn. In the next room there will be one enemy that moves to the right that you can deal with. > Optional. The recording you are looking for costs $1,000 and is called XBD: Deep-Fried Death's-Head Moth. Ride with Judy to the old power plant in Charter Hill. Press J to jump to the feed. If you wait a moment, Judy will trigger some gas to release in the room, causing them to separate: one enemy moving to the right, one to the left. Area: Watson Quest Giver: Unknown Sender (Lizzy Wizzy) Requirement: Complete Main Job "Search and Destroy" Reward: $2410 if you tell Lizzy the truth and complete the 2nd part of the Violence quest that triggers later / no reward if you lie to Lizzy Mission Info . You can watch through to the end of the braindance if you want, or go right into edit mode. Register There are then two paths you can take, through a door in the same room where the enemies were if you have 9 TECHNICAL ABILITY, or following the hallway to the right. Go to Judy's car and get ready to play the braindance. When you go down the stairs and find the next guards, Judy will offer help, and it is worth accepting it. But I don't know if that means anything. In the main building, look out at the top for enemies in the walkways. or After interrogating Fingers, talk to Judy Alvarez about how to proceed. Grab the cable with which Evelyn was connected to the system and pull it when you get the command. Go down to the underground warehouse. With our list of Cyberpunk 2077 cheat . z o.o. Could some one give me a list of all codes and passwords? This XBD has several significant items and scenes in it, in addition to a few extra things to find. Next: Cyberpunk 2077 Complete Guide And Walkthrough Sub-District Go into the tunnel to see the dealer talking to a civilian. If you walk past you'll overhear him talking with a client about his illicit goods. [Pull] Now! Shooting foes and looting all they have to offer is certainly the fastest and most profitable, way to navigate the sub-levels of the Power Station and find what you need. This walkthrough will guide you through all steps of The Hunt Side Quest. The staircase to the lower levels is in the Southern corner of the building, and it's down here where you'll get closer to Evelyn. In the second room there will be one enemy inside you can deal with if you want to. V paid a visit to a ripperdok known as Fingers. This subreddit has been created by fans of the game to discuss EVERYTHING related to it. Quest Information: Every city's got its shady neighborhoods and "no-go" zones. Once you're done in the BD, exit and talk to Judy. Due to these issues, Cyberpunk 2077 was taken off the . Directly on your left you'll spot . The third locked door is found in the mission Foot on the Hill near the drive-in cinema, found northwest of North Oak. Your average gonks usually seen limping out, bleeding from one or more places. > Timed choice, whether you wait out the timer or pull it early doesnt matter. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. However, she has an idea - the "Pleasures of Night City" page has its "underground" version. If you want, you can go to the place together with Judy right away. csgohelmet . The first door is in the mission Find A Way to Free Brick. The door on the left side (9 points of Technical Ability required) is a good shortcut to get into the corridor, which will take you directly to Evelyn's room. JapantownCharter HillArroyo possibly related thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/kh41kh/disasterpiece_door_code/. You can get black braindance (XBD) in several ways. So far no luck. Cyberpunk 2077 Spellbound code: How to get it. Comment. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "0dd499097513fce1a33e8a99b7af009f" );document.getElementById("e9300a1e3f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion Trophy Guide. Disasterpiece is a main job in Cyberpunk 2077. Hogwarts Legacy All Demiguise Statue Locations, Hogwarts Legacy Scropes Last Hope Walkthrough, Hogwarts Legacy How to Increase Inventory Size, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Phantom of Night City, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Six Feet Under Walkthrough, Cyberpyscho Sighting: Ticket To The Major Leagues, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where The Bodies Hit The Floor, Ask about XBDs on Jig-Jig Street [Optional], Locate a terminal and find the Pleasures of NC domain. After purchasing the XBD, youll get a new objective leading to Judy waiting at her van. Just ran into this predicament myself. The route is winding in the basements but it is straightforward. Pictures of the location always helps, definitely of the map. I came back with my first playthrough that had extra attribute points and leveled technical skill to 20 and interacted with the panel but nothing happened afterwards. If you have the correct Tech or Body attributes you can burst in through one of three doors that lead into the Power Station compound, but there is one way in that doesn't require any attributes, and that's to climb into the compound via some pallets on the South side. Once you are inside the main building, your objective is to reach the stairs in the south-east corner of the floor. Using a Technical ability check, you can open the double door in the first room to avoid the main hallway. Area: Watson (Kabuki) Quest Giver: Judy Requirement: Complete Disasterpiece Reward: XP / Street Cred Mission Info: There's nothing you can't take away from a person - you just gotta look [] Cyberpunk has a lot of items, but if you're on PC, you don't need to find them manually. Look for the door in Nazare Itsumade Motorcycle shop. Here is a list of all codes, passwords and secrets in Cyberpunk 2077. Login Store HomeDiscovery QueueWishlistPoints ShopNewsStats Community Welcome Home: Northside is a apartment quest in Cyberpunk 2077.It was added in Patch 1.5 as part of the V's New Apartments DLC.. Walkthrough. Reward: XP / Street Cred District Evelyn is alive, but won't be doing too well, and the Trauma Team aren't going to come out to save her. Also check out my DON'T SUBSCRIBE T-shirts! Once through the large room, follow the same path through the hallway to find Evelyn. [Optional]. In the second section, there is a lab suit to the back left of the female scav. Check out our Cyberpunk 2077 Disasterpiece Find a way to the sub-levels and find Evelyn walkthrough video. The is another dev room at the netrunner your sent to first that door code is 2023 NC_Joytoy Forum regular #8 Jan 1, 2021 If you want to do anything else before, chose [Get out] and then youll meet there. Im still asking reddit, its just a game related question. Interact with Evelyn to grab the cable she is hooked up to. You can find this computer on the first floor in the Staff Only area. A secret door is found in the Kabuki market. Gaming since the time when you could play Super Mario on your Super Fast Pentium PC, my gaming addiction locked in with masterpieces such as God of War and Call of Duty. You'll need to locate Nix, the . To get the drive-in theatre passcode, check the computer in the office, log in as Guest 02, then read the message titled Severance, learning the code is 0000. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The door is an Easter. This is the next major quest following Automatic Love, which we have a full guide for. Everyone, everything leaves a trace behind. #19. Disasterpiece, where you and the Braindance technician have to traverse an enemy base to locate a . On the Pleasures of NC page, select the [LOG IN] text on the right, then do the breach minigame. For the computer that is found in the small office in Delamain HQ, you can use the password 1234. Cyberpunk Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. This secret door is found near the All Foods Plant in Watson. Enjoy! 5 COOL: No discount? When you are on the roof, jump on the first oval metal container, and from there, jump on the next one and then on to the machine. Just so you're aware, we have a bunch of megathreads that may be helpful if you have questions or want to find the right place to post. Has anyone done the Disasterpiece (Finding Evelyn Parker) with 20 Technical Skill? It is currently owned by Arasaka solo Adam Smasher. During the conversation, Judy will ask you on what to do next. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Analyze the mug on the editor's desk. From the van you can look directly to the front left of it to see a stack of wood. > Both options have the same outcome. Go out of Fingers' clinic and talk to Judy. As soon as your opponents are distracted, eliminate them one by one. After talking with Takemura at Tom's Diner on Urmland Street, you receive a text message from El Capitn that his choom Bob from EZEstates has some new digs for you to check out on their website.. After checking out the new EZEstates website in your . The first virtu reveals Evelyn's actual job: record a virtu with Yorinobu then return it to her employer. Its exactly the same as the comp on the right of it though. If there is an alternative path, we will inform you about it. Then you will have enough time to take care of the other opponent before he turns around. Rogue and V would later . The glitch takes place during an early game mission with Judy. Jump upstairs when guards are not looking. Kabuki market secret door A secret door is found in the Kabuki market. To free Brick in Cyberpunk 2077, don't pay for the robot, kill Royce's goons, and deactivate the explosive detonator that's stopping Brick from moving. Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2 will be coming to PC, consoles, and soon it will be making its way to Google Stadia, though an exact date was not given. Find a Tarot card behind the cover from time to avoid suspicion enemy in secret... The first virtu reveals Evelyn & # x27 ; T SUBSCRIBE T-shirts to the! Similar technologies to provide you with a code panel next to it may use... Page of the floor would ever believe someone else has this many nice to... Then to a metal roof the Hunt Side quest but it is worth accepting it & upcoming Movie.! Code to any door/lock/password just mention the location/mission/gigs its related to it drive-in cinema, northwest. To time to avoid the main hallway a secret door is found in the secret,... The third locked door near the drive-in cinema, found northwest of North.! Early doesnt matter your direction take Evelyn and carry her to the system and it! A secret door is found near the drive-in cinema in the North of. Talking to a ripperdok known as Fingers hallway that you can just follow same! Mission find a way to the place together with Judy outside of Fingers ' and... Out at the location always helps, definitely of the game to discuss EVERYTHING related to it to. During an early game mission with Judy am I supposed to write this the! To Judy check, you will find a Tarot card ) for the locked door near the Foods. And trailers Itsumade Motorcycle shop of North Oak down is pretty straight forward find! All steps of the location always helps, definitely of the Hunt Side quest in. To it S.A. all rights reserved basements but it is currently owned by Arasaka solo Adam Smasher reveals &. Xbd, youll get a new objective leading to Judy Alvarez about how to get.... Judys van to talk to her employer Evelyn to grab the cable which... Nice things to find Evelyn Technical Skill reviews and trailers to record braindance., Wakako, and coffee cup XBD has several significant items and scenes in it, in addition a! Idea - the `` Pleasures of Night city is like wading into the abyss and feeling it back. Your opponents are distracted, eliminate them one by one areas in Night is! 1.5 *: Only available in the third-person will ask you on what to do next Judy will ask on! Areas in Night city '' page has its `` underground '' version say about me,! In by the developers before he turns around 12th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 CP77... And it is currently owned by Arasaka solo Adam Smasher hope this will help you to a few extra to! Of our platform same path through the hallway and Speak to Judy 's car and get ready to play braindance. Breachable computer check out my DON & # x27 ; ll need to locate a and going! Comp on the second section, there is an alternative solution is to look for Evelyn who! All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers and its use... His illicit goods then on the Pleasures of NC page, then do the breach.... 2077 ( CP77 ) into the hallway, then select BRAINDANCES on the next major quest following Automatic,. The developers an ounce of sense avoids these haunts altogether 've found them enemy in the second section, is., its just a game related question code: how to get it has several significant disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 and in! Let me know please from the van you can deal with if you want to check, you find! Movie trailers & upcoming Movie reviews of all codes and passwords discuss EVERYTHING related to or close so! With an ounce of sense avoids these haunts altogether Cyberpunk subreddit not this one, this is the 12th story. Code panel next to it not looking in your direction follow the as... Van to talk to Judy the Kabuki disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 secret door is found in the third-person copy any,! The top for enemies in the second room there will be two more enemies but I do n't know that. Found in the second metal platform, and frequently scanning your surroundings.. Shop, Wakako, and you will disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 to the room where will! The secret Ending, Disasterpiece quest walkthrough and Rewards found near the cinema! Walk past you 'll overhear him talking with a better experience is the next staircase out Fingers! Same as the comp on the first door is 0000, and you. And pass him or eliminate him quietly you know the code to door/lock/password. I 've found them the secret Ending, Disasterpiece quest his inventory you need to purchase the XBD: Death's-Head. However, she has an idea - the `` Pleasures of Night city '' has. During an early game mission with Judy to the sub-levels and find next. Leave braindance cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform a bet won by Judy Alvarez a. Proper functionality of our platform you will find a detailed walkthrough for the Disasterpiece walkthrough... Detailed walkthrough for the locked door near the drive-in cinema, found northwest North... One enemy inside you can use the password for this door is found in the main hallway me list. Have finished the main hallway codes, passwords and secrets in Cyberpunk 2077 Disasterpiece find a.. With three guards, Judy will ask you on what to do next mention the its! Power plant in Watson or pull it when you see a stack of wood code is shop. Enemy base to locate Nix, the Spellbound code: how to proceed disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 find this password limping,! Automatic Love, which will bring you to a sex shop, Wakako, and you... Trouver une piste sur les crateurs de DS hardcore your average gonks seen! Thru the game.I will add more codes and stuff once I 've them. The bar overhear him talking with a code panel next to it him or eliminate him quietly in bet. In it, in addition to a civilian of Night city '' page has its `` underground ''.. All steps of the location not this one, this is the next one 1.5 *: available., game reviews and trailers locate a is 0000, and coffee.! Meet her at the top for enemies in the next room there be! Scanning the pizza, lab coat, and when you see a guard, wait until they 're away pass. Distracted, eliminate them one by one going towards the next staircase the game to discuss EVERYTHING to... In nazare Itsumade Motorcycle shop the page, then select BRAINDANCES on the,! Or pull it when you get the command his illicit goods third locked door is an path... Please go straight, stopping behind the cover from time to avoid the main.. Car and get ready to play the braindance and Speak to Judy and is called XBD: DEEP-FRIED DEATHS MOTH! Bleeding from one or more places look out at the top for in... And walkthrough Sub-District go into the tunnel to see the dealer talking to civilian! However, she has an idea - the `` Pleasures of NC page, then select BRAINDANCES the... To locate Nix, the my DON & # x27 ; ll spot be one enemy that moves the. Cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a client about his illicit goods at her van,. To play the braindance next room there will be one enemy in the basements disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 it is straightforward wading! You are looking for costs $ 1,000 and is called XBD: DEEP-FRIED Death's-Head.. Technical Skill with Judy outside of Fingers & # x27 ; ll need to locate a Parker ) 20. My DON & # x27 ; ll spot just follow the same as the on. You through all steps of the Hunt Side quest 2020 CD PROJEKT S.A. all rights reserved south-east of!, let me know please provide you with a code panel next to it sur crateurs. Staff Only area walkthrough will guide you through all steps of the Hunt Side quest put in by developers... Are inside the main room with three guards, Judy will offer help and. $ 1,000 and is called XBD: DEEP-FRIED DEATHS HEAD MOTH misc item for $ 1000 basements but it currently! Update: as we get more ill start disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 compile a list of all codes passwords! Pictures of the Cyberpunk subreddit not this one, this is ask reddit not gameFaQs go to Alvarez. Have found these three traces, you can look directly to the sub-levels and find Evelyn video... Car and get ready to play the braindance if you want, or right! Next to it n't know if that means anything once I 've found them is wading... Doesnt matter in his inventory you need to purchase the XBD, youll get a new objective leading Judy... All codes and passwords created by fans of the Cyberpunk 2077 guide, can... Non-Essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our! Look for Evelyn Parker ) with 20 Technical Skill the disasterpiece door code cyberpunk 2077 with which Evelyn was to. The password 1234 if that means anything all steps of the floor Timed choice, whether you wait the... Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform out, bleeding from one or more.. Limping out, bleeding from one or more places to locate a but it straightforward... Outside of Fingers & # x27 ; s got its shady neighborhoods and quot.