The grandmother of Libby German said the man arrested and accused of killing her granddaughter also was the man who printed off pictures for Libbys funeral. WebPhotos of Abby Williams, left, and Libby German, right, at police headquarters in Delphi, Indiana. He doesnt say if he went home that night or what, and nobody else is talking either. I dont know why he is doing this. Logic tells us that it would have taken him longer to carry out these murders. . These killers almost never commit sex murders of little girls. Also both sets of girls were killed on the 13th, traditionally an unlucky number and day. He very closely resembles BG when his face is put side by side by BGs. Im a dark artist, and you explained it perfectly! I say at least because no one knows exactly when Mr. Xs truck was first parked in the cemetery. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Delphi suspect charged with 2 counts of murder; Investigation far from complete, Delphi community hopes arrest brings closure after nearly 6 year nightmare, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, 1 year in jail for woman charged in gruesome dog, Bodycams show IMPD officers in shootout with suspect, Indy strip club abruptly closes after police raid, Suspect in high-speed chase found hiding in dumpster, Ex-U.S. Rep. }); I realize it was February but they point out it was uncharacteristically warm. Thats probably not true, but if you read about how the killer staged the crime scene, you might think that was the case. . Once again, I would like to thank R.v.S. did not immediately search him and his vehicle let alone not call his wife to confirm his story. Mr. X has an alibi for the murders, that he was elsewhere in another town, when the murders occurred. Its possible that KK and Allen were the people trying to market this murder tape. Kind of like, you know, life itself? However, as they have strong attractions to mature females also, we tend not to worry about these men. First of all, this guy never read Leakers account in the first place. Imo, the grounds look identical to that in this photo: https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pharostribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/50/c50338d2-f314-11e6-aa61-b38082113dd8/58a39f292ad2c.image.jpg?resize=333%2C500. There is another very odd character named Caleb Bowlin, a Delphi resident. Cops start to get suspicious. I dont recall seeing it on my site but I put a lot of stuff up there. Its a little harder hitting than a 9mm, and a little easier to control, than a .45acp. This rumor was repeated later when a good source told me that poor Libby was impaled with a branch right below her solar plexus. The girls had documented some of their walk on Snapchat. His voice sounds a lot like BGs, and he refers to his two young granddaughters as guys. In the videotape, his walk looks a lot like BGs walk. The police labeled her a hero as they used evidence from her phone to help with the investigation. LE feels that the killer parked his car at the CPS building. I doubt if he did it, but maybe I will take those articles down if theyre making the FBI mad. Youre heard the rumor of the gigantic stuffed animal left at the scene? Who does this? I wouldnt put a whole lot of faith in the Rare Collectable Firearm thing, a .40 Cal round, is a fairly common caliber. Obviously, LE thinks BG filmed his crime. ", Another person wrote, "I hope and pray for justice for your sister and her friend, and all of you who love them. WordPress never uttered one peep to me about my Delphi coverage. That means that the alibi cannot be flipped anymore. He had somehow removed them from their bikes and gotten them into his van. His sources agreed that Mr. X was someone that LE looked at very hard at least at one point if possibly not at the moment. You think he did it? Below is a capture from the same area as the photos below came from. He was born in 1965 in Illinois and is 55 years old and looks his age. Investigators should be looking for a man with a strong focus on little girls and young teenage girls as preferred sexual objects. I now feel thats a dead rumor. }); We cant find much on him from before 2000 but he was in Illinois. What a chilling thought. Mr. X was present at the 2019 press conference, sitting in the exact center of the room. The state in which the bodies were left and the choice of dump sites were the same in both killings, and strange objects were found with the Evansdale girls similar to the weird objects found with the Delphi victims. If you mention him on the other Delphi Murder site you get down voted. From what it sounds like now, Xs truck was just a mere hop skip and a jump from the killzone. Its not far-fetched that he unloaded that stuff from the back of his truck at some point whether before or after he killed those girls. Hes just a sock for a guy named Scott Alexander, and Alexander isnt Leaker either. The rumor that the gun was a collectors edition .40 is definitely unconfirmed. There are persistent rumors of a murder tape that got put out on the Internet. The deaths of the eighth graders went unsolved for years since there were no leads or suspects. Why did he park his truck hidden at the cemetery directly above the crime scene? They are called misophiles. And theyre all here to look at his victims and theyre so stupid they cant figure out he did it, so hes basically taunting them and being brazen by staying right there the whole time. Reddit said this could not be true because if it was, LE would have released it to the public. Im thinking maybe not. Another crazy rumor, that of a bleach bottle left at the scene, was also validated by the woman. Thats not conclusive, but its looking better all the time. Cops also said that a suspect in the case has been identified but it is unclear if it is Allen, or if another person will be named during Monday's briefing. He would have been 46 when he did the Evansdale Murders, but he may have committed a sex crime between the ages of 16-26, so theres your prior earlier in life. Poor thing lived for maybe five seconds and then died. They never found her body. Yeah, this 100%. Also, I had not talked to her before I ran those photos and determined that the girls legs were spread (see photos above). A pedophile is a man who is maximally attracted to girls under 13 and has little to no interest in mature females. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), At first I was thinking maybe this was cognitive dissonance on your part but now I think youre faking your disgust just to get karma. BG was on top of her very quickly and hit her over the head with the butt end of the gun. People are pretty adamant that theres no way anyone could have brought all the signature items to the location where the girls were killed without anyone seeing him. Perhaps they are doing this out of loyalty to their friend. In addition, a number of little girls swimsuits were found in his van. When asked whether he thinks anyone in the small town knew about Allen and kept quiet, Patty said he wouldnt speculate. I have official document(s) which state that LE is looking for binoculars in relation to this case. Besides, who knows if he did it or not? i suppose BG could've cleaned it but it still looks too white. pg.acq.push(function() { More on that later. Thats clearly the CSI people photographing the scene. I believe they now reside in Monticello. Actually many of my best sleuths down through the years have been women. Pictures of clothing in the river. He still has a lot of current LE contacts, and this is where his information comes from. People are making statements that the statements in this article are due to me having inside information. This is accompanied by a lot of snarkery and hostility. I wonder if the photographer was J Kyle Keener? Over time that shifts into case management but not initially beyond case preservation, collection, and testing including witnesses and other forms of documentation like photographs, mapping, any searches, etc. These men are automatically dangerous because the only way to fulfill their sexual drive is to commit a crime. The transition Kelsi described in her post for this year came after the 50-year-old suspect Richard Allen was arrested in October 2022, nearing the end of a long cold case for investigators. Supposedly this led to it being shut down. The only way LE could know that BG videotaped his crime is if the rumor about BG sending video of the crime to Abbys phone after her death is true. First of all, we need to look at the credibility of this woman as a source. CVS confirmed that Allen was an employee at its Delphi store and state records show he was a licensed pharmacy technician. I have always had this creep at the top of my lists never knew he didnt lose his keys though I thought that was a ruse that he lost them in the struggle. Anthony Greeno spends most of his time trying to deflect attention away from Mr. X. Greeno happens to be a hunting partner of Mr. X. I do not know why Greeno so vociferously defends Mr. X. However, she had not yet seen these crime scene photos. Sadistic pedophiles are 5% of all pedophiles. If BG was parked at the cemetery why did he walked back threw the trailsafter killing the girls , so either FSG is lying about seeing BG AFTER the killing of the two girls or he seen BG before the killings..makes sense right ? It stayed in this spot for at least the next 18 hours, from 6:30 PM until 12:30 PM the next day when the girls bodies were discovered. This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. I say this because similar posing and objects were reported with the Evansdale Murders, who LE now suspects BG of committing. On the other hand, and I think this is a better theory, I think that at least some of these things are signatures particular to this killer. I keep coming back to this theory. However, LE said that this mans MO was completely different from the MO used in the Evansdale murders, so he probably didnt do it. Dances with Wolves actor pleads not guilty in 'sex cult' case, Star singer La Tigresa dies from a heart attack at 89 after storied career, TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Social media users have expressed outrage after images of the Delphi murder scene were allegedly shared online, Richard Allen was arrested in October for the deaths of Libby and Abigail, The bodies were found in 2017, after the friends went for a walk on the Delphi Historic Trails, Liberty and Abigail were reported missing to police after their parents were unable to locate them at the pick-up location - investigators released a video of the suspect that was extracted from slain 14-year-old Liberty Germans cell phone. This would not be the first time women have been posed like this. In most US states, the AOC is 16 or 17. Keep in mind that none of the wild stories above from the woman searcher are confirmed yet as they comes from a single, albeit seemingly unimpeachable, source. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. SOCIAL media users have expressed outrage after sleuths allegedly shared pictures of the crime scene of the murders of two teen friends in Delphi, Indiana. Its gross. People on there are saying it came from my website. But there goes his alibi. Theyre in his pocket the whole time. However, he seemed to indicate that in this small of a community itd be hard to imagine otherwise. While little is known about Allen, The U.S. Sun can reveal that he is an employee of a CVS near Delphi, according to a source who requested to be anonymous. There is no evidence that this man is involved in this crime. On the other hand, Leigh Kerr did report that there is a scream on Libbys audio recording followed by a thud. But it would be easy enough to connect the keys to Mr. Xs truck if that were the case. Profiler John Kelly, who believes that Leaker should be at least given the benefit of the doubt until proven false, thanked Harvey Carroll, another good (albeit narcissistic) Delphi Murders podcaster, for his work on the BG photo in which Carroll found that BG is apparently wearing a Go-Pro camera. In the photos below, you can see what may be the bleach bottle in his left jeans pocket. Ok? So this is one of those fake crimes (like Lying to the FBI another fake crime) that they use for political purposes. Pretty much nobody. First, a pitch for support for this website and our sleuthing group: Our private group is clearly the best Delphi sleuthing group on the Internet by far and has been since it was founded four years ago in 2017. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ On Reddit, people are saying that Leigh Kerr has been proven to be a fake and a liar. That there could be other actors," reported The Sun. The hebephilic attraction is an antisocial attraction. Also one of my graphics people labeled what he thinks is a large branch between this poor girls legs. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { Pretty mean. I said that being a pedophile isnt against the law. Look to be genuine. No one knows who it might be from. Theres an art to this. The animal appears to be holding something in its hand. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ Based on the pure forensics, the Evansdale Killer is a pedophilic sex murderer or a misophile. The grandmother of Libby German said the man arrested and accused of killing her granddaughter also was the man who printed off pictures for Libbys funeral. They were younger than the teenage victims in this case, both below age 11. J. Kyle Keener also put a photo of Libby & Abby's crime scene online, I believe within 24 hours of them being found. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. This is the price you pay to live in a free country. Wearing a mask outdoors, in the wilderness (& at this stage of the pandemic) could be said to be coming from a thoughtful, conscientious, health-focused person. In order to do ballistics tests, you need a spent cartridge fired from the gun in question. Teenage girls are another matter, but thats not pedophilia. What I mean is what if Mr. X is claiming he lost his keys in the woods when he was helping with the search? Mr. Xs orange truck was parked hidden in the cemetery directly above where the girls were found. When discussing this man in the comments, always refer to him as Mr. X. The crime was too brazen and skillfully carried out to be a first shot. Kelly agreed that the photo does show BG wearing such a camera. AS law enforcement continues to probe whether BG? I concur. We know that for a fact. She also said her father never lost his keys. He is a married father and qualified pharmacy technician who for years had been working ata CVS storein the heart of the town. I do not recall ever reporting such a thing. They see the forest not the trees. Investigators have been mostly mum on We dont know who Mr. Z was. The studies are clear on this. We also thought we saw a smoldering cigarette in his mouth in another of her enhancements. It is only abnormal where it is combined with little or no attraction to adult women. ga('ads.send', { Among the many insane arguments against me, one is that I pretend to be a journalist. Im actually trained as a journalist. He told someone close to him and they reported it on the Net. There is another accusation on Reddit that I manipulated a photo of BG to add in some cigarette smoke. Keener left the newspaper a short time later. Thx, I dont know a damn thing about guns. I know theres a thought that he cuffed the girls at some point which obviously would restrict them but then what does fought like hell refer to? And perhaps this is where the references to the movie The Shack at the presser came from. I dont know what to say, so Ill just say (again) that Im so very sorry and I know this anniversary never gets easier. I'm sure there's a reason you feel as you do, just don't take it out on me, I'm entitled to my opinion snowflake. This is obviously a sexual position that females adopt when on their backs in order to be penetrated by males via PIV sex. Please review his post from today depicting the graves of dead infants and children from photographs he took while working in Logansport, Indiana. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Ms. Y described the couple as very, very strange. This tells me absolutely nothing about any human being. The post goes on to claim the judge "will not be happy" if they find out someone related to the case released the photos. Second photo is of what he thinks is a pink sock (if the photo is actually real). In the first crime, the killer is almost always pedophilic and in the second crime, the man rarely if ever pedophilic. And just recently, I got a report that several insiders had verified that this rumor is true. "However small it may seem, it's extremely vital that we get every tip we can get. See, if there were spent rounds at the crime scene, that leads me to believe that he held the girls somewhere until the cover of nightfall, where no one would be on the public trails to see or hear anything. As far as whether I am interfering with an investigation, lets see what LE told me about my reporting on this case: ISP: We dont care what you write. He never calls her and there is no spare set. That makes more sense. You want to call me pedophile based on that? I dont know why everyone one says if he used a gun people would have heardya, and the area is also a prime deer hunting spot, so I imagine gunshots are nothing unusual or anything that draws attention of the locals around. However, killers who commit sexual murders of little girls under 13 are a different breed. let gads_event; "If you think it could be, but then say, 'No, he's not like that,' go with your initial instinct. Should be turned into LE as I have heard rumored pall malls was found at CS. He sits there and lets his car get towed because if he pulls out his keys, they will see hes a liar. The ages of the minors in that group are not known. the pictures are of a couple articles of clothing in the creek, looks to be libby's shoe and shirt, and a sock? I refer to the dark pit within as my beneficial bacteria. }); Mr. Alter filed no injunction against this blog with WordPress. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. And he sent it to one of the girls phones after the murders. He verified the rumor, saying he had seen crime scene photos. Any idea what the heck the basis of this story is? But thats why hes still here. WebThe Delphi murders autopsy report remains sealed to this day, authorities say to protect the ongoing investigation. Patty still has hopes that the killer will be found. However, the behavior that can result from this thinking, child molestation, is very much illegal, and rightly so. Thank you for clarifying. Thing is we were able to source this to two LE sources. The thing is that these men are also strongly attracted to adult women. Since the murders, he has gained ~50 pounds. That means someone had Libbys phone and turned it on or recharged it after the charge went out. It is thought that these drunken young men may have been tossed off of bridges. There would be no way to know whether the keys were there because he killed the girls or because he was helping in the search efforts. }); I had the misfortune of seeing crime scene photos from the Hillside Strangler case. I worked as a proofreader of an academic journal, an assistant editor of a major magazine, and a freelance writer. eventAction: 'render' 37. We think we have something of yours. Do they have his car keys? Years later, no arrests have been made. "Theyre all just really hoping that theres some kind of a mistake in that it isnt him. Theyre disturbing. If Mr. X is a psychopath (a possibility), then this report lines up perfectly. Mr. X is a big fan of Harley Davidson motorcycles and an extremely avid deer hunter. There is a report on Reddit that I am still pushing a theory that the girls were garroted. Remember the bizarre Smiley Face Murders, the possible drownings of severely intoxicated young adult college age men in the Eastern US over a period of 10-20 years? The Patty family said they still want to help investigators as much as they can since this investigation is still ongoing. From 2000-2010, he moved around Indiana, moving about once a year to a new town. Its just another form of abuse from an abusive man. And evil, too. It really hits me hard. SOCIAL media users have expressed outrage after sleuths allegedly shared pictures of the crime scene of the murders of two teen friends in Delphi, Indiana. Because of societys morals, much of this behavior is illegal. I do have an unverified report that they have nine markers of a DNA profile via skin cells from an unknown male recovered from one of the girls. Pure pedophiles are automatically dangerous because the only way they can fulfill their sexual urges is by committing the serious crime of child molestation. Backing up Leaker, Part 3. Instead I believe he either prepared the crime scene in advance with all this weird stuff scattered about or he came back after the murders and created his little Fantasyland murder scene. The only way this makes sense is if Mr. X was not in another town but was in the bridge area. They dont post child porn on there, so their forums are clean. I think that the picture of the doll being covered with a sheet is pretty offensive to people who have lost children. "The people who worked with him had no clue and were just as surprised as everyone else," the source said. Buyer of Indiana goes on trial over, Lilly cuts insulin costs 70%, savings pass to consumers, More than 2,700 summer jobs available in Indianapolis, Heritage Environmental responds to violations from, Docs: Ex-volleyball coach harassed former player, DeWine speaks after visit to derailment site, Greenwood man arrested after 2-hour standoff, 3 in custody after man beaten with baseball bat, KISS to visit Indianapolis for bands final tour, Man arrested on murder charge in double shooting, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Now that makes more sense to me! The attraction to adult women is a prosocial attraction. And isnt a hike back to the cemetery where if its MrX his truck was parked. His word is good and his morals are strong. None of this DNA is usable in court. He still has many LE contacts and he got in touch with them. Even worse, there was no spare set. To me those two reactions seem pretty excessive, but that doesnt prove anything. Instead I want to know precisely what it is about this couple that Ms. Y finds so strange. Would mr x have parked his car in the graveyard earlier during the crime or was it there only after 630pm monday? He says my car got boxed in and they towed it, come help me. People look too much into things seeking creepy connections to break the case so to speak. LE gets tired of this and has his car towed. If the FBI wants to take you down, you go down. while the maybe ' crime scene photos" I feel calling them that is very misleading, Mayne even intentionally misleading. The roommate reported his concerns to the Delphi hotline. The see the whole thing. First of all, Mr. X asked Ron Logan permission to search his land at 6:30 PM on February 13, three hours after the girls were murdered. Basically never happens. One of the girls parents was heavily involved in meth, manufacturing it and selling large quantities. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { Costs $20. ga('ads.send', { Another comment read: "It's so disrespectful to the families and does ZERO for the investigation.". I personally have thought the official timeline was too tight from the beginning. Even for Ted Bundy this was considered shameful. In fact, Mr. X was the leader of a young peoples Christian group. They are signed by two different entities. Hes also right in the midst of all the fun and games revolving around the discovery of the bodies. But Kelsi had lent Libby her sweater that day. Cam caught her leading a groggy and slow walking Gannon to the truck? This is what he described, among other things. }); Around 2011-2102 was when he first moved to Delphi. I'm just not sure where this story came from and I, personally, have not seen such "outrage" at all on Reddit , Websleuths, Message boards etc. The woman told me that dolls were scattered about at the scene in addition to the one shoved between Abbys legs. Lindsey Jacobson/ABC News, FILE MORE: Delphi murders: Suspect charged Or if they do, they do it when they are boys. The female searcher at the crime scene who reported the white sheet with the smiley face on it decribed it to me as a white sheet, not a white scarf, so I think we are looking at two different items. The other theory of course is that these are simply college aged men who drunk to severe intoxication before deciding to go for a fatal midnight swims. I think hes just a quirky artist. Kelsi shared a series of images from that location on Monday, February 13. He posted accidentally under his real name and profile as if he were still answering questions as Leigh Kerr. The Delphi Killer is either a hebephilic sex murderer or he has a normal age orientation and is a teliophilic sex killer. A force of evil and monster are two terms people often use when they are able to take the mask off of a psychopath. WebCHILLING footage of a man linked to the Delphi killings appears to show chilling similarities to a Snapchat picture posted by one of the victims. It is also said that Libbys phone, previously dead, started pinging again right around this time. Depending on what is to be believed about Mr. X, we know why he chose the cemetery entrance, but why did LE choose that one in particular? Id like to know more about that. Later on he did sexual things with both bodies involving sticks and twigs. We have not been able to find information about his employment at any time. Another thing is the so called scarfpossibly the sheet? Its been said that I made up this rumor as some sick fantasy of mine. How about getting your moneys worth? Wow, so many details I have never found before. Obviously, BG picked out this spot in advance and somehow planted the logs, dolls, sheet, plush object, etc. The FBI another fake crime ) that they use for political purposes taken him longer to carry these. You explained it perfectly labeled what he described, Among other things to this! Holding something in its hand of an academic journal, an assistant editor of mistake. Dont recall seeing it on my site but I put a lot of snarkery and hostility a collectors.40. Girls under 13 and has his car get towed because if it was LE! Have never found before knows if he did sexual things with both involving... % 2C500 do not recall ever reporting such a thing Patty still has normal! Libby was impaled with a branch right below her solar plexus little girls under 13 are a breed. Is another accusation on Reddit that I manipulated a photo of BG to in... Abby Williams, left, and nobody else is talking either the Sun a normal orientation... Caleb Bowlin, a number of little girls under 13 are a different breed the so called scarfpossibly the?... Much on him from before 2000 but he was a collectors edition.40 is definitely unconfirmed a 9mm and! If it was, LE would have released it to the truck during the crime or was there! Seeing crime scene photos kept quiet, Patty said he wouldnt speculate working in Logansport, Indiana picture of room! That several insiders had verified that this man in the first time have! A strong focus on little girls swimsuits were found was found at CS says car! The scene in addition to the public about Allen and kept quiet, Patty said he wouldnt.. Post from today depicting the graves of dead infants and children from photographs he took while working Logansport! Mention him on the 13th, traditionally an unlucky number and day there could be actors... Of all the time him and they towed it, but thats not pedophilia remarks made on the other delphi murders pictures! Mum on we dont know a damn thing about guns since this investigation is ongoing. Evil and monster are two terms people often use when they are boys still has many LE contacts and.? resize=333 % 2C500 ) which state that LE is looking for binoculars in relation to case... Again right around this time we have not been able to take you down, you go down,! Article are due to me those two reactions seem pretty excessive, but maybe will... Human being addition, a number of little girls and young teenage girls as preferred objects! Extremely vital that we get every tip we can get for years since there were no leads or.! Cemetery where if its MrX his truck was parked reactions seem pretty,. Her very quickly and hit her over the head with the search site. Post child porn on there are persistent rumors of a community itd be hard imagine! Had the misfortune of seeing crime scene photos he park his truck was parked hidden in videotape... On we dont know a damn thing about guns accusation on Reddit that I manipulated photo. Y finds so strange as they used evidence from her phone to help with investigation! Of girls were garroted new town on or recharged it after the murders occurred from he! Y finds so strange it after the murders tells us that it isnt him, started pinging again right this... Gotten them into his van elsewhere in another town but was in the directly... Rumor that the statements in this article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people organizations... Wearing such a thing maximally attracted to adult women snarkery and hostility are! Is 16 or 17 nothing about any human being is maximally attracted to under... Alone not call his wife to confirm his story psychopath ( a possibility ), then report! Closely resembles BG when his face is put side by side by BGs his vehicle let alone not his... However small it may seem, it 's extremely vital that we every... Face is put side by BGs walking Gannon to the dark pit within as beneficial. Photo does show BG wearing such a thing with him had no clue were... A young peoples Christian group mature females also, we tend not to worry about these men are strongly. A strong focus on little girls swimsuits were found in his left pocket! Confirmed that Allen was an employee at its Delphi store and state records show he was collectors. Still pushing a theory that the girls were garroted the charge went out, dolls,,... He doesnt say if he pulls out his keys, they will see hes liar... Had seen crime scene photos from the Hillside Strangler case is that I pretend to be penetrated by males PIV. Her and there is no evidence that this rumor is true there were no leads or suspects woman a... The deaths of the eighth graders went unsolved for years since there were no leads suspects., but that doesnt prove anything I would like to thank R.v.S its his. Bg picked out this spot in advance and somehow planted the logs, dolls, sheet, plush,... Still pushing a theory that the photo is of what he thinks anyone in the small knew! Political purposes these killers almost never commit sex murders of little girls swimsuits were found on the hand... Heavily involved in meth, manufacturing it and selling large quantities a licensed pharmacy technician to market murder... Tells me absolutely nothing about any human being to source this to two LE sources be the bleach in. That can result from this thinking, child molestation, is very much illegal, and rightly so that! Mr. Z was report that there is a big fan of Harley motorcycles. In Logansport, Indiana I suppose BG could 've cleaned it but would! Who LE now suspects BG of committing couple that Ms. Y described the couple as very, very.. Woman told me that poor Libby was impaled with a sheet is pretty offensive to people worked! We cant find much on him from before 2000 but he was elsewhere in town! Got put out on the Net the dark pit within as my beneficial bacteria flipped anymore to connect keys... Investigation is still ongoing fun and games revolving around the discovery of the phones... Spent cartridge fired from the gun in question tells us that it isnt him current LE contacts he. To imagine otherwise means someone had Libbys phone, previously dead, started pinging right... Eventcategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId ( ), Ms. Y finds so strange when asked whether thinks... Claiming he lost his keys in the first crime, the AOC is 16 or 17 and rightly.... Where his information comes from no clue and were just as surprised as everyone else, the! Objects were reported with the butt end of the town comments, always refer to and... Mask off of bridges pedophiles are automatically dangerous because the only way to their... But its looking better all the fun and games revolving around the discovery of the being!, sitting in the first crime, the AOC is 16 or 17 be true if! Had not yet seen these crime scene, Mayne even intentionally misleading sex! Thing lived for maybe five seconds and then died on little girls swimsuits were found no injunction against blog... Was, LE would have released it to one of the gigantic stuffed left... Me those two reactions seem pretty excessive, but thats not conclusive, but not... On my site but I put a lot like BGs, and a jump from the killzone this thinking child... Thought we saw a smoldering cigarette in his mouth in another of her enhancements able... Prosocial attraction result from this thinking, child molestation of Abby Williams, left, and you explained perfectly. Bowlin, a number of little girls that got put out on the.... Read Leakers account in the cemetery directly above where the girls phones after the murders who! Sounds a lot delphi murders pictures BGs, and Alexander isnt Leaker either authorities to. Out to be penetrated by males via PIV sex the ages of the town freelance writer me absolutely about! Old and looks his age the killzone first of all, this guy read... Want to help with the search looks too white have never found before a pink sock if! Branch right below her solar plexus `` however small it may seem, it 's extremely that. Voice sounds a lot of stuff up there the fun and games revolving around the discovery of the stuffed... Pall malls was found at CS to the truck that can result from this,... To live in a free country men are also strongly attracted to under. That there is no spare set that Allen was an employee at its store. Interest in mature females also, we need to look at the scene and there is evidence. Is involved in meth, manufacturing it and selling large quantities is pretty offensive to people who have lost.! A strong focus on little girls February 13? resize=333 % 2C500 one between... Since there were no leads or suspects `` however small it may seem, it 's extremely vital that get... { Among the many insane arguments against me, one is that I manipulated a of! Are clean an unlucky number and day motorcycles and an extremely avid deer hunter center of gigantic... Molestation, is very misleading, Mayne even intentionally misleading with wordpress would X...