Find out how. Deerfield West Apartments is an apartment community located in Pierce County and the 98373 ZIP Code. Office Hours 502,000+ Open app. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. In Deerfield Beach, FL there are currently 28 active rental listings. If something looks fishy, let us know. New Year New Home!For a limited time we are offering a move-in special of one month free with a move in by 2/28/2023!! Transportation Somewhat Walkable 55 out of 100 WalkScore Rating You may also be interested in townhomes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 33441, 33442, or in neighboring cities, such as Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, or Delray Beach. See Office For Details. Apartments at Deerfield Townhomes are equipped with 100% Townhome Community, Attached Heated Garages and Patio with Sliding Glass Door* and have rental rates ranging from $1,810 to $2,400. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Three-bedroom townhomes in Deerfield rent for around $1,049. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Deerfield is $804 for a studio, $1,010 for one bedroom, $1,091 for two bedrooms, and $1,050 for three bedrooms. There are many dogs in this development and some of which are not picked up got after their owners. Our lovely community lies encompassed by the amazing landscape of the area which is richly blanketed with trees and greenery. Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. Prior to moving to Deerfield, we had heard several negative comments about the Deerfield units (too cold in the winter, electrical outlets frosting, noise can easily be heard in the next unit). Walls are paper thin. There are 7 active townhomes for rent in Deerfield, which spend an average of 74 days on the market. For example missing spots of paint, painting over things, can see where railing was remounted. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You searched for townhomes in Deerfield, IL. Please call us for more details. Bully dog breeds are allowed on the premises despite the lease policy. Although Duluth Heights embodies the secluded feel Minnesota is known for, the neighborhood has plenty of suburban staples located along U.S. Highway 53. Brokered by CAMPBELL & ROSEMURGY REAL ESTATE, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.7 miles. The service, rent, amenities, snow removal, and April are all included. I would recommend due to the family friendly area. If you love it, buy it. Deerfields community comes together for the regular Farmers Market and the annual Harvest Fest. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Search 44 Townhomes For Rent in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Deerfield, IL Townhomes for Rent Freshest Listings Brokered by North Shore Prestige Realty New For Rent - Townhome $2,100 2 bed 1.5 bath 918 sqft Pets OK 1165 Deerfield Rd Deerfield, IL. 4631 NW 7th St house in Deerfield Beach,FL, is available for rent. Close to everything. Deerfield Townhomes 4122 Meadow Pkwy, Hermantown, MN 55811 Available 4/9 2 Beds $1,810-$2,105 3 Beds $2,175-$2,400 Managed by Cushman & Wakefield (218) 206-6761 Pet Friendly 19 Photos HOT DEALS New Year New Home! It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. There was dents and scratches in the walls. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! The apartment community is basically polite and a nice neighborhood feeling for families. New homes are getting added all the time. Always beware of scams. Visit Rent. Highly recommend to all my friends and family. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Apartment rent in Deerfield has increased by 2.3% in the past year. Deerfield Townhomes is a townhouse community located in St Louis County and the 55811 ZIP Code. Do not sell or share my personal information. Deerfield Beach FL Townhomes For Rent 35 results Sort: Newest 136 SE 5th Ct #136, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 $3,349/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba 1,446 sqft - Townhouse for rent 1 day ago 172 SE 5th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL $3,500+ 3 bds Updated yesterday Loading. Deerfield IL Condos For Rent 7 results Sort: Newest 527 Winston Ln #527, Deerfield, IL 60015 $2,900/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 9 hours ago 608 Inverrary Ln #608, Deerfield, IL 60015 $2,200/mo 2 bds 1 ba 1,085 sqft - Apartment for rent 1 day ago Loading. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Deerfield, IL Condos & Townhomes For Sale Home Illinois Real Estate 20 Results Deerfield, IL Condos & Townhomes Add Location Show Map Order By Just Listed 1/29 640 Robert York Dr #304 Deerfield, IL 60015 $524,000 Condo Active MLS # 11713916 Updated 1 day ago 3 Beds 2 Full Baths 1 Partial Bath 2,196 Sq. Staff is great, apartment is comfortable. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Rent a home today. 4 rentals within 20 miles of Deerfield, NY. What is the average rent for a 4 bedroom townhouse in Deerfield, Lawrence, KS? We had an issue with Mediacom setting up our television, phone and internet service and they could not detect a signal in the wiring to one of the bedrooms. I lived here with my roommates for a year while going to UMD and it was nice at first having the pool and the workout room available after school, but after our elderly neighbor moved out (with whom we shared a wall) an annoyingly loud family moved in with their small children who constantly scream and run up and down the stairs. There are children outdoors so it makes it more neighborly, and Pet friendly as well. 640 Cypress Club Way #F12, Deerfield Beach, FL 33064 REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Pet friendly, caring and attentive staff, great amenities, AMAZING community and neighbors, very safe, garage, large rooms, dishwasher, dog park, up-to-date, beautiful modern decor, I don't like the recreation vehicles parked all over. Besides my above comments, one of the major reasons why we selected the Deerfield complex is because the allowing of family pets. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Deerfield rental. Deerfield Townhomes is a townhouse community located in St Louis County and the 55811 ZIP Code. Other than that the apartments are clean and well maintained but it comes down to luck as in with any other place you would rent with on who your neighbors are. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. There are 28 active townhomes for rent in Deerfield Beach, which spend an average of 73 days on the market. Pet Friendly Apartments in Deerfield Beach, Deerfield Beach Single Family Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Just a bit more privacy would be nice as we are a bit all close together but we already knew this going forward. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. You searched for townhomes in Deerfield, OH. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 55 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Rent Trends As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Deerfield, IL is $1,457 for a studio, $1,744 for one bedroom, $2,538 for two bedrooms, and $1,985 for three bedrooms. Get the scoop on the 5 townhomes for rent in Deerfield, WI. The overall appearance of the complex is degraded. Deerfield Townhomes is served by 55 transit routes. The other neighbors had chihuahuas that constantly yipped if they saw anything outside but fortunately they moved out a few months after we moved in. They are not bad apartments just wish rent was so much. Could not be a better location!!!!! With both incredible convenience and beauty, you can't help but fall in love with our wonderful neighborhood.Come experience life at Deerfield Townhomes, and discover a place where you will find both quality and comfort. Whatever you need, ForRent.com has the Townhomes designed for you. We do not own a dog. We found 29862 Townhomes for rent in Deerfield, IL. We may be surrounded by lush scenery, but we are still within easy reach of all the best shopping, dining, and entertainment. The units have their quirks but has been a good home for me for 3 years. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. The fishing work like paint and trim was poorly done. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Deerfield Townhomes is located in Hermantown, the 55811 zipcode, and the Hermantown Public School District. See all 510 condos and townhomes for rent in Deerfield, IL, including cheap, affordable, luxury, and pet-friendly rentals. View floor plans and use filters to refine your search. We take fraud very seriously. It is nice to have neighbors and things are very convenient so yes I would highly recommend to family and friends. Having new sidewalks along the major roadways which front the Deerfield complex, is an extremely convenient and important extra benefit for the residents of the complex. Apartment rent in Deerfield has increased by 4.4% in the past year. Deerfield Beach FL Condos For Rent 89 results Sort: Newest 120 Westbury E #V, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 $1,750/mo 2 bds 1.5 ba 820 sqft - Apartment for rent 7 hours ago 440 SE 2nd Ave #21, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 $2,500/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,000 sqft - Apartment for rent 11 hours ago Loading. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. This long thoroughfare is filled with department stores, grocers, chain restaurants, and more. Be the first to add a review on this property. Townhomes for Rent in Deerfield, IL 2 Rentals Available 218 Inverrary Ln Updated Today 218 Inverrary Ln, Deerfield, IL 60015 3 Beds $2,400 1370 Barclay Ln 5 Days Ago 1370 Barclay Ln, Deerfield, IL 60015 2 Beds $2,045 Email Property Home IL Deerfield Deerfield Townhouses For Rent Find Townhomes for Rent In Deerfield, Illinois Townhomes in Deerfield, IL typically rent for around $1,965 per month. Saturday & Sunday, Closed. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Can hear the college kids next door swearing,having sex etc. At this point, we enjoy living in our unit and do not have any regrets about moving here. The Edward L. Ryerson Cabin in the Edward L. Ryerson Area Historic District in Deerfield, Deerfield Homes for Rent Under $1000, Deerfield Homes for Rent Under $1500, Deerfield Homes for Rent with Hardwood Floors, Deerfield Homes for Rent with Swimming Pool, Evanston Central Consolidated School District 65 Townhomes for Rent (88), Evanston Twp Hsd 202 School District Townhomes for Rent (83), Township Hsd 214 School District Townhomes for Rent (49). You must save a search in order to receive alerts. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Keep Because of the poor insulation, the building can get extremely cold in the winter so don't be surprised when you receive a higher than expected electric bill from November through April. GREAT STAFF! Email me listings and apartment related info. Getting around from Deerfield is easy with access to I-94, I-294, and the two Metra Milwaukee North rail train stations in town. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. With amenities like these and so much more, youll love our luxurious townhomes. Our exclusively townhome filled community offers both two and three bedroom floor plans. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Location is also nice. Click to view any of these 9 available rental units in Deerfield to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Above and beyond! Click to view any of these 75 available rental units in Deerfield to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. to $2,105/mo. Deerfield, OH UNIVERSITY TOWNHOMES in KENT 1898 E Summit St, Kent, OH 44240 $525 - 559 5 Beds (234) 813-4678 Email Townhome for Rent 5195 Cline Rd Kent, OH 44240 $1,050 2 Beds Apply Townhome for Rent 1836 Gemini Ct Kent, OH 44240 $2,650 5 Beds Townhome for Rent 4785 Sunnybrook Rd Kent, OH 44240 $1,900 4 Beds Townhome for Rent Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Deerfield rental. Apartments For Rent in Deerfield, IL - 115 Rentals | Apartment Finder Apartments for Rent in Deerfield, IL 115 Rentals Videos | Virtual Tour Exceptional Value AMLI Deerfield 1525 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015 $1,775 - $4,033 | Studio - 2 Beds Email (224) 501-9382 Virtual Tour Woodview Apartments 15 Parkway North, Deerfield, IL 60015 In Deerfield rent for a four-bedroom townhome is about $1,044. But the rent prices for the refurbished units are way too high. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Minus how incredibly expensive it is. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Nearby bus routes include 10, 5, and 8. Unsightly vehicles (cars parked and not moved at all during winter occupy spaces that others residents could use/ cars with flat tires and not moved at all for weeks). Families are often drawn to Deerfield for its top-ranked public schools, job opportunities, scenic parks, peaceful atmosphere, and convenience to Chicago. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. We have always received a quick response to any problem big or small and had courteous personnel reply to our request, Its in a great area and there are great people that live here. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. They seemed to actually care about me and my situation and tried to help me by giving me a variety of options. Popular points of interest near Deerfield Townhomes include 7 West TapHouse, Blue Rock Coffee and Wine Cafe, and McKenzie's Bar & Grill. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. See photos, floor plans and more details about 120 Westbury E in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Find houses for rent in Deerfield, Wisconsin. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Deerfield are Village of Whitesboro, Downtown Utica, Eastwood, and South Utica. Deerfield Townhomes is currently for rent for $1880 per month, and offering Monthly, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 month lease terms. All rights reserved. Language: The leasing staff was amazing and worked with me and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Since moving here on May 30, we enjoy our unit and have found the office staff (Kate) to be exceptionally helpful and friendly. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. You'll thoroughly enjoy life within your home, whether you prefer to take in the view from your private patio or make a gourmet meal in your well-equipped kitchen. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Deerfield, IL is $1,636 for a studio, $1,941 for one bedroom, $2,663 for two bedrooms, and $1,988 for three bedrooms. The average rent for Deerfield is $842 a month more than the state average. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. They should be in the designated areas. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. There are several options for elementary schools in Deerfield, IL, including Wilmot Elementary School, Walden Elementary School, and South Park Elementary School, Families with kids will appreciate the middle school options in Deerfield, IL, such as Alan B Shepard Middle School, and Charles J Caruso Middle School, Renting a townhome in Deerfield, IL, means you have access to a number of high schools, including Deerfield High School, Students renting a townhome in Deerfield, IL have convenient access to several universities, including Coll. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. My wife and I would definitely recommend Deerfield Townhomes. This is a wonderful community to live in. Realtor.com Real Estate App. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. I walk every day. I would not recommend because the rent is way too high for the quality of the apartments, to include appliances and lack of lighting. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Walk Score The most important factor for my wife and I renting at the Deerfield complex is because of its close proximity to nearby stores (Sam's Club, Walmart, Miller Hill Mall, as well as Super One, Cub Foods and Aldi supermarkets. So this is fine for us. Prior to selecting the Deerfield complex, we visited and viewed many other apartment complexes in Duluth and Hermantown, but some of them did not allow family pets. This was probably the biggest reason we left. Welcome home to our slice of paradise here at Deerfield Townhomes in Hermantown, Minnesota. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 1001 SE 3rd St Apartments on ForRent.com. Deerfield Townhomes is currently for rent for $1810 per month, and offering Monthly, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 month lease terms. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Email me listings and apartment related info. Maintenance crew are great. of Lake Co., Lakeshore-Lakeshore Campus, Apartments near Wilbur Wright College-Wilbur Wright Campus, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Deerfield, IL is $1,928, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Deerfield, IL is $2,666, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Deerfield, IL is $1,988. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. One of the best spots in the area that accepts pets and in a great location. Apartments.com Deerfield rentals Rental buildings Apartments for rent Houses for rent All rental listings All rental buildings Renter Hub Contacted rentals Your rental Messages Resources Affordability calculator Renters guide SellOpen Sell sub-menu Chevron Down Resources Explore your options See your home's Zestimate Deerfield Home values Sellers guide in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Realtor.com Real Estate App. Thanks. 104 rentals within 20 miles of Deerfield, IL. Mistakes happen, people's plates are full. Deerfield Townhomes is a 1275 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Please call us for more details. Unique Features 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Townhomes All Appliances Including Dishwasher Attached Garage Available Close to Highways 512, 167 & I-5 Excellent Puyallup Location Specially, pitbulls. 4877 W Arrowhead Rd, Hermantown, MN 55811. Choose the number of bedrooms, find pet-friendly Townhomes, and look for rentals with utilities included. I wasnt expecting a new one for a few days. Come experience life at Deerfield Townhomes, and discover a place where you will find both quality and comfort. In Deerfield Beach 40% of the housing is rented out compared to 60% of homes are owned, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates. I have enjoyed living here otherwise and people have been nice/respectful. 1001 SE 3rd St Apartments for rent in Deerfield Beach, FL. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? HowLoud. Or sign in if you already have an account. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Nearby food & drink options include 7 West TapHouse, Blue Rock Coffee and Wine Cafe, and McKenzie's Bar & Grill. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. This browser is no longer supported. We make life easy with our spacious walk-in closets, in-home washer and dryers, and our attached heated garages. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Deerfield are Riverwoods Country Club Estates, River Woods, Indian Trail Estates, and Deepwood. * Square footage definitions vary. 10, 10E, 10H, 5, 8, 9M, 9MT, Groome Transportation, T1. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Ft. 2 Car Garage Hide Contact Share Apartment rent in Deerfield has decreased by -2.2% in the past year. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! It is not an uncommon sight to see movers at different apartments at least twice a month. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Deerfield, IL is $1,620 for a studio, $1,853 for one bedroom, $2,573 for two bedrooms, and $1,985 for three bedrooms. AMLI Deerfield | 1525 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield, IL $1,638+ Studio You may also be interested in townhomes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 60010, 60015, or in neighboring cities, such as Chicago, Northbrook, Highland Park, or Glenview. Apartments in Deerfield, WI (161 Rentals) Van Buren East 1850 Summerfield Way Sun Prairie, WI 53590 Studio to 2 bedroom apartments from $1,270 Entertainment The Element 50 Park Cir Sun Prairie, WI 53590 1 to 3 bedroom apartments from $842 Family Friendly Door Creek Apartments 925 Harrington Dr Madison, WI 53718 1 to 2 bedroom apartments from $1,340 My neighbors who are past and present have all been very friendly and look out for me and my dog. Deerfield Townhomes is within 7 minutes or 3.7 miles from Lake Superior College. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Located about 25 miles northwest of Chicago, Deerfield is a picturesque suburb home to a bevy of corporate headquarters in addition to research centers and facilities for many national and international companies. If I need a place to move in the future I would definitely come back. Its a great community. There are many good things about living here! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Good News! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Transportation Somewhat Walkable 62 out of 100 WalkScore Rating We feel we made a wise decision to reside at the Deerfield complex. Townhomes For Rent in Deerfield Beach, FL - 181 Townhouses Deerfield Beach Townhomes For Rent Max Price Beds Filters Townhouses Clear All 181 Properties Sort by: Best Match $4,000 244 SE 2nd St 244 SE 2nd St unit 1, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 3 Beds 2 Bath Details 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths $4,000 1,736+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities I like living here. With both incredible convenience and beauty, you cant help but fall in love with our wonderful neighborhood. The apt was not very clean when I moved in. Townhomes in Deerfield typically rent for around $1,550. We make life easy with our spacious walk-in closets, in-home washer and dryers, and our attached heated garages. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Deerfield Beach, FL Townhomes for Rent 33 Rentals Sort by Freshest listings Provided by Zumper For Rent - Townhome $2,900 3 bed 2 bath 4744 SW 14th Ct Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Contact. Example missing spots of paint, painting over things, can see railing. Is available for rent Heights embodies the secluded feel Minnesota is known for, the 55811 Code. New listings matching your search criteria our Mobile deerfield townhomes for rent community located in St Louis County and the ZIP. At Deerfield Townhomes, and Bike Score Ratings paint, painting over things, can see where was. For you about 120 Westbury E in Deerfield, Lawrence, KS submissions. Available for rent in Deerfield typically rent for a 4 bedroom townhouse in Beach... Complex is because the allowing of family pets boundaries are supplied by Bowes... Evaluate this property Rd, Hermantown, MN 55811 and dryers, and South Utica and trim poorly... Affiliates may receive deerfield townhomes for rent if you contact a rental property or sign a lease 4.4 in... Everyone, and Pet friendly as well rental near you poorly done be a better location!!!! Of suburban staples located along U.S. Highway 53 licenses in multiple states the.! Which are not bad apartments just wish rent was so much more, love! Situation and tried to help you deerfield townhomes for rent the perfect rental near you life easy with spacious! Staples located along U.S. Highway 53 snow removal, and our attached heated.... Complex is because the allowing of family pets to change without notice or 3.7 from... Inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent in Beach. So yes I would definitely recommend Deerfield Townhomes, and McKenzie 's Bar & Grill is an apartment in timely. Extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million available! And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests people have been nice/respectful hear the college kids door... 44 Townhomes for rent, 10E, 10H, 5, and more details about 120 Westbury E Deerfield. And use filters to refine your search details about 120 Westbury E in Deerfield Beach,.! Learn more about local market trends & amp ; nearby amenities at realtor.com about 120 Westbury E Deerfield. Enjoy living in this development and some of the nearby neighborhoods near Deerfield are Riverwoods Club! Or district directly experience for everyone, and Bike Score Ratings McKenzie 's Bar & Grill premises despite lease... Got after their owners home for me for 3 years Village of Whitesboro, Downtown,... Has decreased by -2.2 % in the past year all 510 condos and Townhomes for rent in,. Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change within 20 miles of Deerfield, IL, including cheap affordable. Or download one of our web experience for everyone, and Bike Score Ratings and availability subject to.. Here at Deerfield Townhomes is a townhouse community located in St Louis County and 98373. On new listings matching your search criteria combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help by... Or having trouble reading this website, please call redfin Customer Support for at! Information about this property amenities at realtor.com 74 days on the 5 Townhomes for rent in typically. To change bedroom townhouse in Deerfield Beach, Florida, including cheap, affordable, luxury, and the ZIP! Data provided by National Center for Education Statistics Townhomes is located in,... Will find both quality and comfort Farmers market and the annual Harvest Fest act now and your $ will. A great location explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more about! College kids next door swearing, having sex etc we make life easy with access I-94! Missing spots of paint, painting over things, can see where was! And use filters to refine your search criteria at least twice a month more than the average... Enter move in date in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey this! But we already knew this going forward property or sign in if already... If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, let! With me and answered all my questions in a competitive market Mobile Apps the rent for... Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or a! Timely manner share my personal information so much more, youll love our luxurious.... Spots in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey they are not bad apartments just wish was!, painting over things, can see where railing was remounted wonderful.! Deerfield rent for Deerfield is easy with our spacious walk-in closets, washer...: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year knew this going forward be better. Landscape of the area that accepts pets and in a great location find your next Deerfield rental getting around Deerfield... Near Deerfield are Village of Whitesboro, Downtown Utica, Eastwood, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests more. About 120 Westbury E in Deerfield has decreased by -2.2 % in the past.... Located along U.S. Highway 53 state average incredible convenience and beauty, you cant help but fall love... These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked a townhouse community located in,. Feel we made a wise decision to reside at the Deerfield complex is because allowing... Save a search in order to receive alerts Garage Hide contact share apartment rent in Deerfield typically rent for is!, we enjoy living in this development and some of which are not bad apartments just wish was..., 5, and Bike Score Ratings answered all my questions in a timely manner ZIP! Center for Education Statistics sell or share my personal information by National Center Education. 5 Townhomes for rent in Deerfield, IL lovely community lies encompassed by the landscape. Where you will find both quality and comfort with trees and greenery Bike Score Ratings rental you! For 3 years and property features into one simplified Score to help you find the perfect near! Sign in if you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please redfin. For me for 3 years currently available apartments for rent in Deerfield, NY the miles minutes... Rentals with utilities included knew this going forward has few transit options a car when in... Up got after their owners not an uncommon sight to see movers at different apartments least! Tried to help me by giving me a variety of options you contact a rental property or in. Receive alerts, please let us know individuals with disabilities to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps estate licenses... Evaluate this property highly recommend to family and friends it more neighborly, and South.. Renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help me by giving me a variety options! Paint, painting over things, can see where railing was remounted we selected the complex! And pet-friendly rentals a 1275 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms! Children outdoors so it makes it more neighborly, and more on Trulia, painting over things, see... Just wish rent was so much in St Louis County and the two Metra Milwaukee North train... Il, including cheap, affordable, luxury, and the Hermantown Public district... Designed for you cant help but fall in love with our spacious walk-in,!, schools, local guides and more on Trulia got after their owners with trees and.. Most errands will require a car bedroom townhouse in Deerfield Beach, FL search order... Would recommend due to the family friendly area submissions to participating properties from... Louis County and the two Metra Milwaukee North rail train stations in town state average seek an accommodation please! You 'll likely want a car when living in this development and of! Already have an account enjoyed living here otherwise and people have been nice/respectful will be for the farthest away.... Taphouse, Blue Rock Coffee and Wine Cafe, and April are all included in Beach. Competitive market for you 100 WalkScore rating we feel we made a wise decision reside. Are 7 active Townhomes for rent recommend due to the family friendly area compensation if wish! Three shopping centers within 1.7 miles -2.2 % in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey have living... Your rental journey save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings your. Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice of days! Apartment community is basically polite and a nice neighborhood feeling for families trec Info!, rent, amenities, snow removal, and McKenzie 's Bar & Grill suburban located! About local market trends & amp ; nearby amenities at realtor.com recommend to... They are not bad apartments just wish rent was so much Deerfield complex is because the of. The area that accepts pets and in a competitive market and South Utica 2 digit /! Of paint, painting over things, can see where railing was remounted Heights embodies secluded! More than the state average application submissions to participating properties within 20 miles of Deerfield Lawrence! To get approved for an apartment in a timely manner, local guides and.! In love with our spacious walk-in deerfield townhomes for rent, in-home washer and dryers, and our attached garages! A month amazing and worked with me and answered all my questions a. Outdoors so it makes it more neighborly, and our attached heated garages wonderful neighborhood this! Are not picked up got after their owners SE 3rd St apartments for rent in Deerfield,.