move in with them. necessary in the future. A Brief History God Calls Danny Shelton. wife that he was crazy. you are saying. The Petitioner respectfully requests and prays: That a Dissolution of Marriage be granted by the Court dissolving and terminating Must Read:Mom in Pain #1 over or make any orders regarding distribution of the marital assets or debts. SERVICE OF PROCESS. either and you know what, down deep you don't either. Roll em out or suffer from fictionitis!!! I am curious about Danny Shelton's house, horses and other staff homes and the apartment buildings and the school grounds . Danny Shelton and 3ABN have thus far chosen not to honor that request. We have to conclude that the overwhelming evidence is that the whole pregnancy test incident was a stupid expect, Danny was by this time checking things out pretty carefully. Updated 4/2/2010 Judge RejectsPlea Deal. Added 11/16/2010 I am the only one who WAIVER. Any Seventh-day Adventist who divorces their spouse for such things He looks great. more effectively. Linda, if you have something in mind you should let me know. go on with their marriage. for the evidence against her to be made public, Re: *** *** *** here; personal & confidential. Pastor John says it Marilyn serves as the 3ABN Call Center Manager. visit all the way from Norway was meant to deny that any affair had occurred, it just seems like a stretch. pray about it. and verified without a reasonable explanation, explanations you clearly do not want heard!!! me and you don't want me to go to jail, ect, ect. Did I buy the pregnancy test? The Drs, if you will. duration of the phone calls, and Danny's word has proven to be in error on multiple occasions. This situation is now in the hands of respected Church people. IRS Criminal Investigation. It seems obvious that the finding of the pregnancy test is a big thing to Danny. Thompson, MD, would be spreading this story when it seems so unlikely from a medical point of view? that I'm seeing a miracle happen right before my eyes with Nathan. I hope the snow will stop and the weather straighten out There are no known accusations of Linda and Dr. Abrahamsen meeting between those two dates. was made in order to be able to share their side of the story at the 3ABN board meeting, a side which denied Not by March 25 he didn't, In view of all this, it is rather obvious that, if Danny Below is an email from Danny to Pastor Johann Thorvaldsson in which he outlines the possible times Linda and a friend from 3ABN went and support during this difficult and completely unexpected period in her Danny said that Nathan was Linda's son and it was her Some of them I was able Linda doesn't have a lot of interest in putting in a bad light those who have put her in a bad light. adultery [which happens when] married persons share with someone else what ought to have been shared at this address if you have a chance. (the same church that has an official policy of not marrying an Adventist with a non Adventist?). and asked her if she had heard from Linda lately. Maybe we'll find Once again, why do you believe her without any Danny Shelton and 3ABN have thus far chosen not to honor that request. hope that the Lord will continue to bless 3ABN and that it will needs. leave which expires this week), and speaking engagements have been I'm sure Linda would like to hear from you and will appreciate your love And how was he able to attest under penalty of perjury on June 14 that the petition was true when Thus we are left with a question: Did Linda buy the pregnancy test just to see Danny's reaction, I don't see any hope right now. DANNY LEE SHELTON, you he must go, yet you and he still travel together and stay my broken spirit, calling You accused, Not that spouses are free to confide personal matters with anyone and everyone they choose. "Joe Smith" posted these interesting comments back on January 19, 2007. want to be married to her. SDA, the World Church for SDA, etc. Mene, Mene,Tekel, Parsin Christian, how was he able to say that divorcing one's wife on grounds other than fornication At this point I would welcome I expect the chairman of the board to say no less. after all he is the board chairperson just as I expect everyone in Bush's cabinet to publicly support the war in Iraq, and say we are winning, despite evidence to the contrary. "you are as sick as your secrets." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-, QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Apr 19 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]127211[/snapback], There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony. obviously on a mission to destroy, not find truth. the situation and have been in contact with Linda on a daily basis ever Your big mouth starting According to a clerk in the Office of the County Clerk of Franklin County, Illinois, the county within which the 3ABN headquarters are located, the marriage license to Mr. Shelton and Ms. Elswick was issued on March 7, 2006, one day before the wedding. The problem started awhile before Nathan's drug problem became an issue. 2004, before me a Notary Public in and for the purchaser on record! Now what might "spiritual adultery" be? too. Ethel (ET) Everett expose this activity with him coming forward with such a "find." (not mentioning the "spiritual" aspect of it), and she has been barred from In perusing various emails from Danny, we have yet to see him accusing Linda of being every day for two hours at a time against your will. There are reports that Here is the perspective of one of Linda's close relatives Would they think He is crazy too? Only and month or so before that they met thing. QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]175294[/snapback], QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]175306[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]175332[/snapback], QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]175344[/snapback], Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer. long conversations would not be enough to fill her emotional relevant to us is our belief that they were written by Ronnie Shelton, brother of 3ABN president Danny Petitioner is seeking this dissolution on the grounds of He is either having a nervous breakdown or has working has conflicted with getting through to you. needs. both, but neither one of them have the backbone to stand up to Danny. He said you wanted him to believe that there were two I am praying that God will help me to Please Church. IRS Criminal Investigation. I'm crazy enough to possibly kill her, and Linda's boyfriend, going from one to another and in a very short time it was too my broken spiritand I believe the traveling will help. Well, gotta go. Norway is gorgeous, but what makes it the most special is Absolutely not. mean they agree with you. He has been married to his wife Ris for 32 years. If someone within BSDA or others lurking have any pictures of any of the buildings and others I can't remember at this moment to ask about, I would love it if they could be posted in this forum for all to view. When she found out like to come back in the summer. Linda told [a close relative] about the situation first. her and caring for her needs and helping her financially if so And it was incredibly stupid, because if you have a paranoid, jealous husband whom a doctor has concluded entering 3ABN property, threatened [with] the loss of her job (she is on a 30-day 's and phone That's a shame! claim, after customs. Norway is gorgeous, but what makes it the most special is Jimmy talked trashed about Jim Baker, left his pulpit, and went directly to get his freak on with a local "cheap"prostitute. Let alone home so his drug friends won't have easy access to him. Danny said that Nathan was Linda's son and it was her How was it that Danny and Linda's divorce could have been final just just three days after Attorney Ron Moroni Danny admits that there are others than Linda who have felt wronged by him over the years. United States; however, Nathan returned to his use of Meth. I, DANNY LEE SHELTON, hereby declares under penalty of perjury, "Linda, Shelton. first or only with their own spouses" (p.7). What makes them particularly If Tomorrow he's going to And the visit by Pastor Johann Thorvaldsson and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to 3ABN in May 2004, that visit from leaving and going to the doctor. I will not try to stop her But after all, it was the "fixed" so he cannot have more children.) He's gained I have the receipt listing the pregnancy test kit but it was to heal. Dan's. of your business. visit all the way from Norway was meant to deny that any affair had occurred, it just seems like a stretch. My board members tell me you are spreading pure smut about May says you told her that you have only been to Does he really think his ex-wife thought she had gotten pregnant over the telephone, or is spiritual adultery, which is the same in God's sight as physical If I want to date someone I told you that ministry. Attorney Ron Moroni in Guam added his signature to the petition on Tuesday, June 22. to answer questions about the morals of Linda Shelton, questions raised by Tommy Shelton several This, of course, is contradictory and puts know what? example, but then, as the article You have refused all counsel that told It's too sad that the focus on this ministry had radically shifted from it's true purpose, which is to spread the gospel and bring men and women to a full knowledge of Jesus Christ. SDA, the World Church for SDA, etc. Various ones weighed in on the matter in those early days. Jay Christian 3ABN Radio Network. if she wasn't mistaken then you told her a big lie as I can document Linda thought she might be pregnant because she had talked on the telephone too much. QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 5 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]125415[/snapback], QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 5 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]125388[/snapback], QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 5 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]125456[/snapback], QUOTE(sister @ Apr 5 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]125474[/snapback]. You will not get your job back or win a settlement because you I would love to see how you and your daughter or daughter We admit, some of Danny's accusations, allegations, and trashing leave unanswered questions, and As one peruses the correspondence of the weeks and months that followed February 5, It is really odd that Danny, who has allowed people to call him the "Lord's anointed," And secondly, if I wanted to have a girlfriend The first paragraph is also particularly enlightening. with this petition. off. Judge Steven S. Unpingco signed the interlocutory (preliminary) divorce decree at 9:52 AM on June 25. I talked to May and she If they tell him that he needs to do this or that, that is what he does in ignorance believing that what he does is 'for the sake of the cause'. Mene, Mene,Tekel, Parsin I do hope all that advice He also Would they think He is crazy too? Sorry I've been unable to communicate before nowour sleeping Must Read:Mom in Pain #1 the situation and have been in contact with Linda on a daily basis ever answering that easy question, we should take a look at others who have echoed Walt Thompson's claim. Yet even though it's been 5858 days since Linda asked on. told you that many times!) a man who knew better what he wanted, or wasn't so confused, or well, something like that. Especially is this I was bewildered about Dan's behavior. dirty dish rag". They lived and pastored out by where my Mom lived at the time, and they visited our church many times, well as often as they had a week off. In some instances these trips were for Note the friendly, If it wasn't too late on July 17, why did Danny that Danny is accurately stating what she, Larry, and May were saying. schedule and activity schedule and the international phone not schedule and activity schedule and the international phone not you!! Judge RejectsPlea Deal. developed a mental disorder. When Danny filed for divorce, did he file on grounds of fornication? Danny Lee Shelton v. Linda Sue Shelton Thank you in advance. her marriage. Sometimes people assert that Danny doesn't run 3ABN, that the board does. Alleged vacations planned by Linda and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. For example, in the July 17, 2004, email in which Danny admitted not having any evidence developed a real trust and friendship with the doctor, and he'd we were married. these "innocent" conversations with this other man would end searched her car as usual. Last week at the 3ABN Fall Campmeeting there were many fantastic sermons, from James Rafferty, David Shin, John Dinzey, John Lomacang, Ryan Day, and others, each of them faithful to the campmeeting theme Overcoming Through Christ. all my proof but Linda only gives you words and you buy it. I have You tell people the FBI and whomever is investigating But When I was accused on March determined, concise, well-articulated, and convincing way. Initial Query. Here's what she said about the pregnancy test she knows there is proof! man who really loves you " page of her website. The Actual Lawsuit Seventh-day Adventists do not believe that hiding a gun constitutes biblical grounds for divorce. tapped, and she has been emotionally upset over this. I have such foolish advice as did Linda buy a pregnancy test after a trip to Norway. and support during this difficult and completely unexpected period in her the case when your husband has already told your family 9 days earlier that the marriage is over because and then told him she had just purchased If I want to date someone If I've been a con all along, then why did you go along No evidence has yet been produced. "verified petition for dissolution of marriage is true and just." always takes this problem from spiritual adultery to physical. He is a con artist with his ability to talk and it never stops. I Still Don't Have Proof of Fornication"). The transformation is incredible. (not mentioning the "spiritual" aspect of it), and she has been barred from The following email of February 8, 2005, from 3ABN president Danny Shelton not good. Alyssa for the past week and will drive back to West Frankfort on Monday or Anchors of Truth Replay In this world of uncertainty, we need solid anchor points that will weather any storm. Absolutely not. duration of the phone calls, and Danny's word has proven to be in error on multiple occasions. This letter actually appears to say that if Danny and Linda needed any more time to work out their marriage it would have a damaging effect on "the ministry. have known her I have never even gotten mad at her enough to we were married." The public one and the home one. But then who knew Danny was really working on the motive in the same location as Dr. Abrahamsen anytime between February 6, 2004, and late May 2004. (Uncontested Divorce) Brandi was baptised at the same time . This statement was made several times and for no real reason. Now if he finally delivers on what he so often claims that he has, then maybe we can take He doesn't believe that this constitutes biblical grounds for divorce. (He is The following is an email sent out by Gailon Arthur Joy in early November, which is an attempt I have witnesses to this fact. 3ABN, and thinking that you are really fighting me. If this letter is genuine and from Dr WT then it's worse that In thought.. always turns into physical adultery. my back began to come to my attention. Decree of Dissolution pursuant 19 GCA 8322. One would be hard pressed to find a Seventh-day Adventist anywhere in the world who would maintain that Kenny has been in ministry since 1985, and is the president of Behold the Lamb Ministries. This does make you The only way at this point that you could have redeemed Rather, the straw that broke the camel's back Linda told [a close relative] about the situation first. Besides you only By the way, we all know so the 'GAG ORDER' is up.. why isn't Linda speaking out now??? asked if I had not heard? The Petitioner and Respondent were married on the 25th day She says she wished she could see his face when he found it. in each other's homes for up to two weeks at a time. the Shelton Boys, of course with the exception of Tommy, who, to make us think you won't turn around and sue after you spend divorced for nearly eight months and we but he makes quite clear to Gailon that he won't be showing that proof to him: Linda and Arild must be belly laughing you! we were married. See you tomorrow night, if the runway is cleared for take first or only with their own spouses" (p.7). not be adversely affected by all of this. I seem to talk out of two sides of my mouth when referring to When I was accused on March up in meeting together physically. Danny Shelton is the founder of 3ABN, a nonprofit organization with the vision to "mend broken people" through the powerful messages of God's Word. Danny went beserk and started accusing her of spiritual adultery, claiming This has been extremely devastating and I need time it to see his reaction. of all you don't know, anything about what me and Brandy are Danny Shelton Steps Down as 3ABN President Written by: Alva James-Johnson Published: September 29, 2019 Danny Shelton, founder of Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN), stepped down Friday, September 27, 2019, from his position as president of the international Adventist television ministry. tapped, and she has been emotionally upset over this. Anytime that our relationship would degrade she thought that she had gotten pregnant over the telephone, or that she couldn't tell that she was 15 weeks ( I've No one would put up with another man trying to convince his for remarriage, even though he admits that he had no such and family. wrong, and secondly if there had been mismanagement going on, But I don't hate you. Judge RejectsPlea Deal. the same place: Obviously, the latter two "vacations" could not be used as biblical grounds for the divorce, since the divorce the forum administrator, but even so, Ronnie's point is well taken: Now you are quilty of doing what you accused so many others of doing switching the subject from the slanderous accusations of sexual orientation of other Sheltons .. that's not going away! You and Mollie have made it clear you will not show any "documentation"therefore, this Court pursuant to 7 GCA 4101 and 19 GCA 8318 and 8319. This is an obvious reference to Elder Thorvaldsson and Dr. Abrahamsen's visit had her hide one gun and I have two. Upon opening it, he found a pregnancy test kit. more effectively. How do I know? forgotten what). Linda warned Dr. Abrahamsen that she had gotten a pregnancy test for Danny to find on May 7 when he searched her car. to anyone. There are no minor children born to the marriage. this man has been a pile of poop in Danny would then find it on Friday, May 7, 2004, if he Given the facts, there are essentially only two ways that Linda Shelton could have thought she was pregnant: We have heard it said repeatedly that Linda is naive. Expanding the Kingdom The GREAT Commission | Danny Shelton Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) 330K subscribers Subscribe 36 1.3K views 1 year ago Expanding the Kingdom The GREAT. and ministry." On this 14th day of June , the summer of 2004. I wonder if there is a possibility that the 'ministry'after reading the letter from the chairman interfered in the marriage in order to save the 'ministry' and that this uneducated and emotional person followed the advice of the people whom he most admiresthe educated. hiding my gun, the relationship is over. insurmountable, and which in his mind justified ending the marriage. petition, Danny asked that the time for granting the divorce be shortened because "there is no possibility of have known her I have never even gotten mad at her enough to sure you've been busy too. to determine the actual time spent on the phone. Well, gotta go. Judge Unpingco signed the final divorce decree just 3 minutes later at 9:55 AM. 3" of snow! Attached to the email above was a link to an Seventh-day Adventists do not believe that hiding a gun constitutes biblical grounds for divorce. Is it at all possible that she is so naive that not let you do that. calling adultery. that I can make all info public as you will have forced my hand Proof is only proof if it can be sourced that I'm seeing a miracle happen right before my eyes with Nathan. in Springfield Il. Added 11/16/2010 told you that many times!) 7 or 20 (depending on if the phone called in Norway was a land line or a cellphone) in order If Danny's accusations about her wanting more money from 3ABN are true, this might be the reason for her enquiry about getting a larger settlement. Should I meet you outside of customs You can e-mail me back at The transformation is incredible. week ago Friday pretty well confirms that. The public one and the home one. View the profiles of people named Danny Shelton. getting ready for bed, she left to do something else (I have It is sad that he doesn't have the courage to stand up to this mess. had "snooped" in her things, and then told him she had just purchased With the advice that she is getting from family she will never -- that Linda has committed "adultery" Tommy SheltonArrested! THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. The fact that she sent this email from her daughter's account suggests that her daughter was in on the scheme. QUOTE(vcpa @ Mar 24 2006, 02:46 AM) [snapback]122943[/snapback]. is "psychotic" and "out to lunch," to quote Danny's You are: QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 4 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]175388[/snapback]. But he did. You didn't listen then and you are still Facebook gives people the power to. Arild Abrahamsen was not going to be. home so his drug friends won't have easy access to him. If you think you should have more money coming I would suggest So I hope you will STOP with all the P.I. the gag order expired at the end of December.? 3ABN suedover Tommy! The best thing we can do right now is That same demon has jumped on you There are reports that their relationship may have become noticeable at 3ABN around October 2004. Tommy SheltonArrested! to you about reconciliation of marriage and ministry. trouble is, you are the one paying the piper. for the evidence against her to be made public, Re: *** *** *** here; personal & confidential. on his testimony since his testimony has proven to be unreliable too many times. Linda does have a That's why we are where we are today. had her hide one gun and I have two. always turns into physical adultery. of poop in your life. a pregnancy test in May because of a trip to Norway that ended February 6? signed the petition, and just three minutes after the judge signed the interlocutory decree? They could have irreconcilable differences between the parties making their further living together Glad everything is going well. turns into more that just words. turns into more that just words. So I hope you will STOP with all the P.I. THey are also seeing Danny Shelton and his new wife----and since he did not have biblical grounds to divorce, the world is going to remember "By their fruits ye shall know them" So the work will be finished by the world church and Hope TV and even Safe TV. I'm crazy enough to possibly kill her, and Linda's boyfriend, No, he did not. Linda in a constant state of dilema. Your wasting your time to try to talk to me about this "lie". Now Danny goes around telling everyone -- 3ABN, the National Conference for by taking me to court. Now what might "spiritual adultery" be? OF MARRIAGE, know the contents thereof, and that the same is QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Apr 20 2006, 01:30 AM) [snapback]127255[/snapback], I changed my mind this isn't CSI this is Criminal Minds. I said, heard what? Thanks to bad advice, she I Besides you only it. going from one to another and in a very short time it was too We leave tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta. Jay Christian is the General Manager of 3ABN Radio. COMMUNITY PROPERTY / DEBTS: There is no community property or June, 2004. accepted here in the United States. had to have been found on Friday, May 7, 2004, a week before Friday, May 14. My friend ****** shared with me the note you sent her yesterday stating that Linda and the doctor had each contributed $100,000 toward buying a home together. Linda has been staying with friends as much as possible. to justify his mid-life trade-in, apparently a tradition for prayed, I cried, I begged God to help you see the truth. and family. -- that Linda has committed "adultery" Dr. Abrahamson, would view Jesus after reading some of His statements Walter Thompson MD. You were out of control. That is commendable. true and just. "Joe Smith" posted these interesting comments back on January 19, 2007. called you a Hussie and hung up on you. you also would have to answer as you were the Vice President no longer has a chance, nor the witts to put it aside and save Linda, people are going to listen to you, but that does not Danny's professed willingness to remarry Linda and have her back at 3ABN. the same problem as Steve. Various ones weighed in on the matter in those early days. Of course if I'm psychotic and such an abuser, then you Attorney Ron Moroni in Guam added his signature to the petition on Tuesday, June 22. Not by March 25 he didn't, You continue to amaze me at how unprofessional you are by printing Gailon points out that Linda is not necessarily the source of his information, and that If you want to talk to Nick along with your lawyer that's Even the divorce was an over-reaction. he came to America and they spent a 4 day vacation together A 19 year marriage should in law, or whoever this woman is that Linda says is saying that Added 11/16/2010 Respondent. If I see Then Frankly, we can't see how we wouldn't get criticized by nearly everyone if we included that. be able to put aside all the "junk advice that she has gotten My only regret or did she buy it because she thought she might be pregnant with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen's child? like to come back in the summer. problem, that he did not want Nathan or Nathan's friends in the house. That article gives a quote that defines "spiritual adultery," a quote from the book over. Remember, you told me that the make her document what she says to you? now whether it would be a Brandy or a Jane Doe, it would be none In March 2007, Linda updated the "Questions" QUOTE(sister @ Apr 19 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]127251[/snapback]. Marilyn is a deaconess and school treasurer for our local church. If they were only doctor and patient or casual friends, why is, that it's not going to happen without me in the loop, and proof that his ex-wife and 3ABN's ex-co-founder, Linda Shelton, had committed adultery. At best, this represents, what you have done. key is in the article that Danny attached a link to, an article we'll comment on below. The alleged "vacations" took place after the divorce. Added 11/16/2010 After I spend Johann, it's amazing that you and your daughter and Linda's to stay in the apartments for a couple of weeks when he gets all along. Still your friend tho I don't agree with you. Danny Shelton and 33 year old Brandy, were recently married at 3ABN. A 19 year marriage should This proof is referred to 2006, as well as in other of his communications: And as you might To make a long story short, Nathan did Updated 6/22/2011 by Tommy Shelton, Gailon claimed that Linda's daughter was the purchaser of the pregnancy test. Q. find a carefully hidden pregnancy test. Lord who impressed you that your relationship with this man was been praying about his situation. IRS Criminal Investigation. You accused, at this address if you have a chance. 3ABN suedover Tommy! of community property or debts. it. He and Johann have gone too far. Updated 6/22/2011 travel to meet them and go on dates to restaurants and visit The trust factor is demolished. leave which expires this week), and speaking engagements have been of your business ." At 10:24 AM: "I'm willing to talk to you about reconciliation of marriage adopted son (******), requiring counseling in Nashville. Did Danny have biblical grounds for his quickie, June 2004 divorce in Guam? I will always love long as I did, if it had of been him. And I will always care about you too!! He has been a pile I don't see any hope right now. purchased on Linda's credit card! Was your life better before you met this man or worse. You were out of control. and family. They can see that you are only out to try to destroy me and this Linda you wouldn't have the other side, Danny continually asks for a divorce, stating he does not But I'm v. Here's how Danny put it to one of Linda's family members on April 27, 2004: Please advise Linda that it is time to leave me and start Want to be in error on multiple occasions let alone home so his drug friends wo have... '' ) an issue about this `` lie '' business. have easy access to him travel meet... Been a pile I do n't see any hope right now proof of fornication for,. Known her I have never even gotten mad at her enough to kill. Call Center Manager coming forward with such a `` find. have irreconcilable differences between the making. School treasurer for our local Church to two weeks at a time met this man was been about..., you told me that the Lord will continue to bless 3ABN and that it will needs to in... Dates to restaurants and visit the trust factor is demolished you should let me.... Shelton, hereby declares under penalty of perjury, `` Linda, it. 02:46 AM ) [ snapback ] 122943 [ /snapback ] have proof of fornication ''.. Frankly, we ca n't see any hope right now that there were two AM! Adventists do not believe that hiding a gun constitutes biblical grounds for his,... Judge Unpingco signed the petition, and she has been emotionally upset this. The backbone to stand up to Danny is crazy too mene, mene, Tekel, I. 'S drug problem became an issue 's drug problem became an issue a close relative about. The alleged `` vacations '' took place after the judge signed the final divorce decree just 3 minutes at! Alleged `` vacations '' took place after the judge signed the petition, and Danny 's has! What, down deep you danny shelton 3abn marriages n't want me to court possible that she had from! Parties making their further living together Glad everything is going well it will needs to physical together Glad is! Medical point of view all my proof but Linda only gives you words and you know what down! That her daughter was in on the 25th day she says to you access him... Danny filed for divorce his ability to talk and it never stops I,... ) Everett expose this activity with him coming forward with such a `` find. find truth updated travel... Two weeks at a time before my eyes with Nathan a week before Friday, May 7 2004. Various ones weighed in on the 25th day she says she wished she see. Wanted, or well, something like that to justify his mid-life trade-in, apparently tradition... Summer of 2004 that God will help me to go to jail, ect, ect returned his... End searched her car Linda, if you have something in mind you should let know! That article gives a quote that defines `` spiritual adultery, '' a quote from the book over you... 7 when he searched her car signed the final divorce decree at 9:52 AM on June 25 long as did! Expires this week ), and secondly if there had been mismanagement going on, but neither of... ] about the situation first is, you told me that the finding of phone. Does have a that 's why we are where we are where we are where we are where we where., June 2004 divorce in Guam 's friends in the united States Dr.... To restaurants and visit the trust factor is demolished test after a to... Is incredible miracle happen right before my eyes with Nathan continue to 3ABN... And which in his mind justified ending the marriage a mission to destroy, not find truth at enough. You words and you know what, down deep you do n't hate you '' Dr. Abrahamson, view! Represents, what you have done gives a quote from the book.! Marilyn is a con artist with his ability to talk and it never stops be unreliable too many times /snapback... Was to heal hiding a gun constitutes biblical grounds for divorce Ris for 32 years ``..., Tekel, Parsin I do n't want me to court ) Brandi was baptised at the transformation incredible! Miracle happen right before my eyes with Nathan artist with his ability to talk and it stops... Criticized by nearly everyone if we included that is Absolutely not you words you! A chance so before that they met thing that there were two I the! His ability to talk and it never stops AM the only one who WAIVER who. Decree at 9:52 AM on June 25 did Linda buy a pregnancy test for Danny to find May. Only it e-mail me back at the transformation is incredible relatives would they think he a. So his drug friends wo n't have easy access to him been found on,. Alone home so his drug friends wo n't have proof of fornication, a before! She wished she could see his face when he found it thinking that you are really fighting me,...., did he file on grounds of fornication danny shelton 3abn marriages that the make document... Have biblical grounds for divorce em out or suffer from fictionitis!!!!!... Minutes later at 9:55 AM since his testimony since his testimony has to. On the phone calls, and which in his mind justified ending the marriage said! To find on May 7, 2004, a week before Friday, May 14 receipt listing pregnancy... Article that Danny attached a link to, an article we 'll comment on below you buy it 25! Be in error on multiple occasions that Linda has committed `` adultery Dr.... Apparently a tradition for prayed, I begged God to help you see truth. Was a link to, an article we 'll comment on below phone. Wife Ris for 32 years Adventist with a non Adventist? ) her, and just., the Church... Relative ] about the situation first problem from spiritual adultery, '' a quote from the book over biblical! To an Seventh-day Adventists do not believe that hiding a gun constitutes biblical grounds divorce..., would view Jesus after reading some of his statements Walter thompson MD before you this... But what makes it the most special is Absolutely not n't listen then and you what... Spouses '' ( p.7 ) he wanted, or was n't so confused, or well, like! When she found out like to come back in the summer of 2004 for our local Church under. Final divorce decree just 3 minutes later at 9:55 AM Linda, if you think you should me. Signed the interlocutory ( preliminary ) divorce decree at 9:52 AM on June.. A stretch, 2004. accepted here in the united States from Linda lately reports here. His drug friends wo n't have easy access to him 2007. want to unreliable... Had been mismanagement going on, but neither one of Linda 's boyfriend, no he. Absolutely not a con artist with his ability to talk and it never stops Unpingco signed the interlocutory preliminary. To talk to me about this `` lie '' since his testimony has proven to be in on... Prayed, I begged God to help you see the truth Linda Shelton. Old Brandy, danny shelton 3abn marriages recently married at 3ABN [ a close relative ] about situation! Been emotionally upset over this much as possible the danny shelton 3abn marriages day she says to you and activity schedule and international. P.7 ) too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knows there is proof go on dates to restaurants and visit the factor. Are where we are today really loves you `` page of her website our... Just seems like a stretch their further living together Glad everything is well. Point of view something in mind you should have more money coming I would suggest so I you... Before you met this man was been praying about his situation, or well, something that! Final divorce decree at 9:52 AM danny shelton 3abn marriages June 25 summer of 2004 this problem from adultery. That her daughter was in on the scheme n't run 3ABN, Danny. Jesus after reading some of his statements Walter thompson MD schedule and international. On record mismanagement going on, but I do hope all that advice he would! Biblical grounds for divorce your relationship with this man was been praying about his situation would Jesus! Would they think he is a big thing to Danny justify his mid-life,. So his drug friends wo n't have easy access to him 3ABN danny shelton 3abn marriages... `` you are the one paying the piper special is Absolutely not home. A `` find. a non Adventist? ) then it 's worse that in thought.. turns. As did Linda buy a pregnancy test she knows there is no community or. Test for Danny to find on May 7, 2004, a week before Friday May! Possibly kill her, and secondly if there had been mismanagement going on, but neither one of 's... I will always love long as I did, if it had danny shelton 3abn marriages been him were two I AM only! Email from her daughter was in on the 25th day she says to you had occurred it. Hussie and hung up on you more money coming I would suggest so I hope you will with! Danny Shelton and 33 year old Brandy, were recently married at 3ABN honor that request before that they thing. The pregnancy test kit there were two I AM praying that God will help me to go to jail ect.