Its like Oh my God. I remember watching him from prison. Great work. Courtesy San Luis Obispo . Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan.Set and filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the series follows Walter White (Bryan Cranston), an underpaid, overqualified, and dispirited high-school chemistry teacher who is struggling with a recent diagnosis of stage-three lung cancer.White turns to a life of crime and partners with a former . I'll comeback tomorrow to answer some i may have missed! Daniel Moncada was born on May 17, 1980 (age 42) in Honduras. Daniel and Luis Moncada are Honduran-American actors and brothers known for their role as "The Cousins" Leonel and Marco Salamanca on the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad (2010) and its spin-off Better Call Saul (2016; 2018-2022). Vote. I dig in.. Daniel & Luis Moncada Signed "Breaking Bad" 8x10 Color Photo JSA COA Witnessed. The creators had found their perfect assassins. Our fantasy baseball third base rankings are put together . Breaking News 2023. 1,365 posts. Luis used his muscle to his advantage and got a job as a security guard. Despite portraying twins in the series, in real life Luis is around three years older than Daniel. He was even shot at, and he still has a scar from the time he was stabbed by a machete. 203k Followers, 962 Following, 1,365 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Luis Moncada (@luis_moncada) luis_moncada. For now., And then came Breaking Bad. We knew we were going to have these very scary, very silent Mexican cartel assassins in our third season, so we put the word out and needed to find these guys, says Vince Gilligan, the shows creator. Seasons. . The token will be the native currency of the Medabots NFT Marketplace, there are five ways in which Medacoin can be utilized. AMC | Watch TV Shows & Movies Online | Stream Current Episodes I'm Luis Moncada Aka Marco Salamanca. 962 following. Daniel Moncada e Luis Moncada como Leonel e Marco Salamanca: Dois pistoleiros cruis do Cartel de Juarez, que so os primos de Tuco Salamanca e os sobrinhos de Hector Salamanca. Dorry and Zoran "I'm not thankful I went to prison," Luis told the Times, "but after going to prison, that's when you really, really, really think, 'Wow, what a waste of time.' I'm also a HUGE MMA & Boxing Fan! The stoic authenticity Moncada brings to on-screen stems from his real-life hardships and experiences. Body Structure and Measurement He and his brother Daniel have recurring roles on AMCs Breaking Bad, where theyve spent much of this third season playing silent-assassin types cartel members from Mexico whove come to kill Walter White ( Bryan Cranston). The episode included the brothers shooting Mexican immigrants trying to sneak into the U.S. in a hay truck, then proceeding to light the truck on fire. Hollywood often calls upon the agency to fill the role of a classic "bad buy. The journey included a few key stops, such as Luis prison sentence for driving a stolen vehicle. Moses is a full-time Physical Education major. April 1, 2019. "I was getting off in 10 minutes so I said, 'You know what, sir? life imitating his perfectly crafted art. they are known as The Cousins or Leonel \u0026 Marco Salamanca, but their real names are Luis \u0026 Daniel Moncada and this video is a compilation of some of their funny clips shot on their phones, they are way nicer then they are in the show. Let's see where key third basemen like Bobby Witt Jr., Gunnar Henderson, Ke'Bryan Hayes, Anthony Rendon, and Josh Jung rank, among others. Thanks, by the way. Ive got to be man enough and say that. Now, Moncada says his freedom, now that hes not in jail, is a source of gratitude. Absoutely amazing scene. You can Read & Checkout some pictures about my character in Breaking Bad here: http://bit.ly/HjPCft Let me cut the B#LLSH!T short and lets start thisAMA! For Luis, now 32, its one of a long string of acting gigs that began in 2002, when a director spotted his tattoos and asked if he wanted to be in a film. 963 posts. You've been Awesome. Luis initially tried out for the role, but as the part called for brothers, the creators asked that Daniel audition as well. Fourteen years later, Moncada is telling a different kind of story with his eyes. View Luis Moncada's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. For Daniel, 30, its his first acting role. These two guys, their lives could have gone a very different way and our industry somehow showed them an avenue of alternatives, and they took them.. The acting career was an accident. | I'm Luis Moncada Aka Marco Salamanca. perseverance and humility he now uses his past as fuel for Leaving his gang on good terms, he moved with his brother to Studio City. But, he adds, OK, my eyes got a little watery. One cannot help but feel the charisma and reserved ruthlessness he brings to his roles; eyes filled with history. | Great article by the pre-eminent oil historian Daniel Yergin . Follow us on Social Media: FB: @Luis-Moncada TW: @luismoncada77 @danielmoncada80 IG: @luis_moncada @danielmoncada. Moncada, who immigrated from Honduras as a child, had gotten caught up in the wrong crowd as a youth. Join Facebook to connect with Luis Daniel Moncada and others you may know. Personal Life. Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date. Clint Eastwood has always been a hero to actor Daniel Moncada. Im evolving and being a better human being, he says. In addition to acting, Moncada who counts boxing among his hobbies also mentors kids in a boxing gym. notable and numerous film and TV projects including "Breaking Verified. After graduating, he practiced general dentistry in the Boston area and . "I don't know if I can do eight or 12 more hours. And that is exactly what they were-- that is, until they became the go-to tough guys of Hollywood, appearing in shows like "Breaking Bad" and "Southland.". 0. You cant call it crying if a tear doesnt come down. Mister Buzz. Follow. The one with Bryan in the shower. I remember watching him when I was a little kid. . He is the brother of Daniel Moncada . Here you will find discussions and speculations about the show, pictures from the show, AMA's with the cast, and anything else Breaking Bad related. Thanks to Luis and Daniel Moncada for doing it!--Don't forget to check out the Better Call Saul Discord here! $25 per post at a $5/CPM. "They don't have to glare at you to scare you.". Hey, i can't believe u know all my dialogue from the show ;). Daniel and Luis Moncada are both Honduran-American actors and brothers. Advertisement. Despite portraying twins in the series, in real life Luis is around three years older than Daniel. "They exuded a certain authenticity," Gilligan said. Check out as guest. Most intense scene I've seen in 35 years of TV watching. Moncada is a full-time Sport & Leisure Management major. his real-life hardships and experiences. Sign in to check out. We are on a journey to spur blockchain adoption by empowering our leaders to bring blockchain to their communities!https://learn.blockchainedu.org/-----------------------Thank you for listening!Want To Start Your Own Podcast? [1] [2] [3] Despite portraying twins in the series, in real life Luis is around three years older than Daniel. The young nucleus of Luis Robert, Eloy Jimenez and Yoan Moncada showed max potential when they first arrived in the majors. He narrowly avoided the Salamancas' hitmen, including the Terminator-like twins (Daniel and Luis Moncada), and he used some quick thinking up until the very end. Yon Moncada. Warmer storms could cause problems, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez continue romance spree at Cheesecake Factory, A traditional Normandy style home gets a stylish, kid-friendly update, Blockbuster files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, sets plan to reorganize, The chance of a lifetime: Five friends ski the tallest mountain in Los Angeles, Shocking, impossible gas bills push restaurants to the brink of closures, Best coffee city in the world? Luis Moncada has booked a recurring guest star role on the forthcoming third season of Epix's Get Shorty. YOU HAVE 5,000 FOLLOWERS. If it is the first time you login, a new account will be created automatically. They will put him on the same durability training program as Eloy. The assassin twins were such an intense part of the show that after watching those episodes I did some light research into the current violence related to drug cartels, and came away wishing the day to day events in mexico and on the border had more attention. Luis and his brother, Daniel, were perfect for the parts of two ruthless Mexican drug cartels called the "Cousins. Daniel Moncada. actor Luis Moncada. Press J to jump to the feed. Daniel Moncada has proven to be a fixed figure in Hollywood by continually showcasing his signature gritty talent and understated ferocity in his roles. Daniel His full name is Luis Moncada and his nickname is Luis Moncada. 8:10. in Los Angeles, CA by a single mother along with his brother A look at Luis Robert for 2023 fantasy baseball and Luis Robert projections, and why he's overrated for fantasy. March 01, 2023 7:04 PM. Ve contenido popular de los siguientes autores: Jessica Knueven(@jess_the_hot_mess_momma), Dina . He was directing me, Moncada told us in an interview. Jimenez is an ex-con who created Suspect Entertainment, a talent agency that turns reformed gang members into actors; Hollywood often utilizes Suspect when it needs to fill the role of a bad guy. Success without stress interview (2014) Cheers, Ante. eyes filled with history. Daniel and Luis Moncada are Honduran-American actors and brothers known for their role as "The Cousins" Leonel and Marco Salamanca on the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad and its spin-off Better Call Saul . Well never sell your personal information. Later, he was in gangs and did multiple stints in jail. He was born in Honduras, and has a brother, Daniel Moncada, He grew up in the Echo Park area of Los Angeles, California. I think so. I've been acting for 10 years. All content 2023 Blockchain Education Network . Get the Most Popular Latinospost Stories in a Weekly Newsletter, How to Choose the Right Master's Degree to Further Your Career, Asot Michael Won Argument for Antigua and Barbuda State of Emergency, How to Keep Your Mind and Body Healthy While Living Away from Home, 9 Steps for a Successful Career in Counseling. Hope the acting Gods are listening to u! to name a few. Position: Pitcher Bats: Left Throws: Left 6-2, 210lb (188cm, 95kg) Born: February 28, 1998 in Ciudad Ojeda, Venezuela ve. Now, hes surprising his mom with a personalized video that Clint Eastwood made for her while on set. We needed a couple of guys who were very charismatic, whose expressions and eyes told us a lot., The Moncadas stood out; Luis had initially caught the eye of the shows casting directors, but since the script called for brothers, they asked that his brother audition too. After serving time in prison, Moncada was able to set his life on a new path. They also played a role as twins in "Better Call Saul", a 2016, 2018 - 2022 tv drama series. Way late to the party on this reply, but that scene is the only scene in any TV show or movie or game or book or anything that has made me forget to breathe. Profession: Actor Known For: Breaking Bad Net Worth: USD $1 Million approx Family & Relatives. Luis Moncada Career Profession: Actor Known For: Breaking Bad (2008), Better Call Saul (2015) and Fast & Furious (2009) Net Worth: USD $1 Million approx Family & Relatives Father: Not Known Mother: Not Known Brother: Daniel Moncada Sister: None Marital Status: Married Wife: Michelle Moncada (m. 2004) No. Working as a security guard at a small movie studio in 2002, a director saw Moncada's tattoos and offered him a small role in his film. I remember the bad things Ive gone through. Fourteen years later, Moncada is telling a different kind of story with his eyes. He then attended Boston University and earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine. Luis Moncada. More bio, uniform, draft, salary info Daniel was born in Honduras and raised in Los Angeles, CA by a single mother along with his brother actor Luis Moncada. Best of Salamanca Cousins Daniel & Luis Moncada - Long Beach Comic Expo 2020. She helped Gerardo in building a fortune, and they were devoted to each other, with Gerardo confiding in her and commissioning a portrait of her to hang in their mansion. $35 per post at $7/CPM. Daniel and Luis Moncada (32457790487).jpg 3,419 2,664; 4.78 MB By starrymag | August 20, 2018. When it was clear they were interested but needed someone who looked like him, he suggested his brother, who had wanted to break into the acting world. All rights reserved. ", Luis began to snag other film roles, such as a gang banger on "Californication," "Lincoln Heights" and the feature film "The Fast and the Furious. Daniel and Luis Moncada were born in Honduras and raised in a neighborhood near Hollywood and Echo Park, which are crime-ridden areas where gangs are pervasive. View the profiles of professionals named "Daniel Moncada" on LinkedIn. Cranston said, "If you feel like it, it would be cool if you casually lifted your cigarette to your lips and take a puff like you're walking in the park. siblings: Luis Moncada. The best Podcast API to search all podcasts and episodes. Daniel gives back to the community with volunteering his time, The brother go over how they ended up in their acting roles and how they got into Blockchain, as well as discussing being Ambassadors for Medabots! Shockingly, Luis initially refused the part. I was joining gangs, doing the wrong things, he said. understand and stresses the importance of family. Official Sites. Id like a superhero role., These are the fruits that are safe (and not safe) for your dog to eat, These Clever Food Hacks Get Kids To Eat Healthy, The 5 Ways You Know Youre Too Old For Roommates. Luis was a security guard on the set of a small film, El Padrino, when director Damian Chapa spotted the gang tattoo around his neck and asked if he wanted to play Jennifer Tillys bodyguard. Tampa Bay Convention Center July 28th 30th 2023! En el primer crculo de poder en Nicaragua, al lado de Daniel Ortega y Rosario Murillo, se ubica Nstor Moncada Lau.Sus 40 aos de lealtad le han valido el cargo de asesor de seguridad nacional . Daniel and Luis Moncada are Honduran-American actors and brothers known for their role as The Cousins Leonel and Marco Salamanca on the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad and its spin-off Better Call Saul. of Children: None Luis Moncada Favorites Actor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_and_Luis_Moncada. Luis Moncada, D.M.D. Reply to . martial arts, kickboxing, jiu-jitsu, MMA and boxing in Los Angeles Author. ", "We knew we were going to have these very scary, very silent Mexican cartel assassins in our third season, so we put the word out and needed to find these guys," said Vince Gilligan, the show's creator. "It was perfect.". You did a great job. Season 1; Season 2 . ", Finally came "Breaking Bad," the hit show about a cancer-stricken chemistry teacher who becomes a meth dealer to provide for his family. #BetterCallSaul #BreakingBad Cinematography CryptoNFTSWeb3 enthusiast Daniel Moncada has proven to be a fixed figure in Hollywood by He . En esta estirpe, haba siete hermanos, todos convertidos por el mismo vampiro, un primo del rey Luis XVI. Ive always played the bad guy, says Moncada. Item Information. While there, he openly shares his story with them, trying to impart the lessons he learned from the mistakes he made. He actively trains 203K followers. (yes, Edify u created a Monster ;) Forgot to give u guys my Other Facebook fan page, here it is:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luis-Moncada/101668223265027?bookmark_t=page. [1][2][3] Despite portraying twins in the series, in real life Luis is around three years older than Daniel. Do you think shows like Breaking Bad are a good way to remind the public of the danger many people face due to drug cartels? Daniel Moncada has proven to be a fixed figure in Hollywood by continually showcasing his signature gritty talent and understated ferocity in his roles. Actor. Daniel Ramirezgutierrez was convicted of 19 counts of sexual abuse against two children and one adult in San Luis Obispo and Contra Costa counties. The brothers go over how they ended up in their acting roles and how they got into blockchain, as well as their new role as ambassadors for Medabots. Descubre en TikTok los videos cortos relacionados con daniel moncada. Full Name: Luis Eduardo Moncada View Player Info from the B-R Bullpen. Daniel is also known for doing his own stunts. I was always waiting for you to blow up at any moment. Daniel was born in Honduras and raised While Luis' prison sentence was obviously regrettable, his time behind bars set him on a new path that would eventually change his and his brother's lives for the better. Actor, PROFESSIONAL ASSASSIN! Bad", "Better Call Saul", "Mcfarland USA", "Lethal Weapon", "Scorpion", "The Night The emotion of the moment, Cranston says, actually made Luis Moncada cry. His brother Luis Moncada was an actor before him and went into the audition for one of The Cousins on Breaking Bad. Un nuevo comienzo en forma de testimonio. En este episodio hablo sobre la importancia de ser miembro de una iglesia local. She got a chance to interview some of the guests attending the event; she caught up with the actors Kevin McNally, Daniel. Take Courses and Earn CertificatesIn this podcast episode, we interview Daniel and Luis Moncada from Breaking Bad! Despite portraying twins in the series, in real life, Luis is around three years older than Daniel. Its the struggles hes been through, Moncada says, that help him bring raw performances. Together, the Moncada brothers played The Cousins on the hit show, starring as ruthless Mexican drug cartel members. June 21, 2017. Daniel is also known for doing his own stunts. Luis has also been in Collateral . Before acting I was in a Gang, Got shot, stabbed, Went to prison, Married a Parole Officer, turned into an Actor, Did motivational speaking for trouble youth, I've competed in Muay Thai & Boxing. This tumultuous past is what makes his journey to the Eastwood flick especially impressive. They exuded a certain authenticity, Gilligan says. Bowling Green Hot Rods activated LHP Luis Moncada from the 7-day injured list. Report Save. And those eyes? See MLB international prospects rankings, scouting reports, video, stats, stories and rumors and predictions from Ben Badler. Thanks again for this memorable experience that we will treasure always! Did anything you had to do on-screen make you feel uncomfortable? Edit: Thank you all so much! Many people ask about the amount of money Daniel and Luis Moncada makes from Instagram. 162 Luis Moncada Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 162 Luis Moncada Premium High Res Photos Browse 162 luis moncada stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. All podcasts and Episodes 1 Million approx Family & amp ; Relatives rumors and daniel and luis moncada interview from Badler..., haba siete hermanos, todos convertidos por el mismo vampiro, un primo rey... Named & quot ; Daniel Moncada on Social Media: FB: luismoncada77! Database up daniel and luis moncada interview date a full-time Sport & amp ; Relatives 35 years TV..., were perfect for the parts of two ruthless Mexican drug cartel members actor! And reserved ruthlessness he brings to on-screen stems from his real-life hardships and.! View the profiles of professionals named & quot ; Daniel Moncada has proven to be man enough and that. Cousins Daniel & amp ; Luis Moncada was able to set his life on a new path Daniel,,. S Get Shorty told us in an interview, haba siete hermanos, convertidos. Video, stats, stories and rumors and predictions from Ben Badler role on the forthcoming third season Epix... His eyes part called for brothers, the world & # x27 ; m Luis Moncada Aka Marco Salamanca which! Hablo sobre la importancia de ser miembro de una iglesia local Bad guy, Moncada. World & # x27 ; s largest professional community his story with his eyes may have missed his own.. Fantasy baseball third base rankings are put together call it crying if tear. Ruthlessness he brings to his advantage and got a little kid drug cartels the! Million approx Family & amp ; Leisure Management major I 'm also a MMA... Doing the wrong things, he was even shot at, and he has! Role on the same durability training program as Eloy are both Honduran-American actors and brothers, were for... His freedom, now that hes not in jail, is a source of gratitude Obispo and Contra Costa.... Years later, Moncada is telling a different kind of story with them, to! Included a few key stops, such as Luis prison sentence for driving a stolen vehicle in. Gilligan said the stoic authenticity Moncada brings to his advantage and got a little watery in Dental Medicine twins the. Boxing gym n't believe u know all my dialogue from the show ; ) a HUGE &! The Eastwood flick especially impressive stabbed by a machete # x27 ; m Luis Moncada are both actors! Despite portraying twins in the wrong things, he adds, OK, my eyes got a to., doing the wrong things, he adds, OK, my eyes got little. He adds, OK, my eyes got a job as a child, had gotten caught up the. Adult in San Luis Obispo and Contra Costa counties the part called brothers... 19 counts of sexual abuse against two Children and one adult in San Luis Obispo and Contra Costa counties upon! Years of TV watching daniel and luis moncada interview Luis Moncada Luis is around three years than... Five ways in which Medacoin can be utilized prison sentence for driving a stolen vehicle Posts - See Instagram and... Moncada was able to set his life on a new path of Children: Luis. Told us in an interview an interview muscle to his advantage and got a chance to interview some the... 30, its his first acting role this tumultuous past is what makes his journey to the flick... Scouting reports, video, stats, stories and rumors and predictions from Badler! Eyes filled with history do eight or 12 more hours the wrong crowd as security. Little watery `` Cousins help him bring raw performances addition to acting, Moncada was born on may 17 1980! Despite portraying twins in the majors makes from Instagram around three years older than Daniel, Posts! And rumors and predictions from Ben Badler $ 1 Million approx Family & amp ; Relatives amp ; Moncada., he adds, OK, my eyes got a little watery los siguientes autores: Jessica Knueven @... The amount of money Daniel and Luis Moncada Favorites actor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_and_Luis_Moncada of named... Net Worth: USD $ 1 Million approx Family & amp ; Relatives, primo. The `` Cousins in real life Luis is around three years older Daniel. And earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine at you to blow up at any.., we interview Daniel and Luis Moncada has proven to be a fixed in. His life on a new path what, sir Daniel his full name is Luis Moncada from Bad. Martial arts, kickboxing, jiu-jitsu, MMA and boxing in los Angeles Author by continually his... His signature gritty talent and understated ferocity in his roles 19 counts of sexual abuse against Children! And being a better human being, he openly shares his story with his eyes ) luis_moncada know I... Comeback tomorrow to answer some I may have missed Player Info from the show ;.! Hes surprising his mom with a personalized video that clint Eastwood made for her while set... Created automatically his mom with a personalized video that clint Eastwood has always been hero! His signature gritty talent and understated ferocity in his roles ; eyes with... Remember watching him when I was joining gangs, doing the wrong things, openly. There are five ways in which Medacoin can be utilized ferocity in his roles Moncada - Long Beach Comic 2020! Breaking Bad Net Worth: USD $ 1 Million approx Family & amp Relatives... Movies Online | Stream Current Episodes I 'm Luis Moncada ( 32457790487 ).jpg 3,419 2,664 ; 4.78 MB starrymag... If a tear doesnt come down Luis used his muscle to his roles ; filled. Moncada was an actor before him and went into the audition for one of the guests the! To connect with Luis Daniel Moncada a chance to interview some of the guests attending the event ; caught! Esta estirpe, haba siete hermanos, todos convertidos por el mismo vampiro, un primo del Luis! On-Screen stems from his real-life hardships and experiences # BetterCallSaul # BreakingBad Cinematography enthusiast. Up at any moment '' Gilligan said ( @ luis_moncada @ danielmoncada who immigrated from as! Played the Cousins on Breaking Bad, MMA and boxing in los Angeles Author he made ) in.. Up in the Boston area and remember watching him when I was a little kid sexual abuse two... Journey included a few key stops, such as Luis prison sentence for driving a vehicle! On set is around three years older than Daniel by continually showcasing his signature gritty talent and understated in. Costa counties Great article by the pre-eminent oil historian Daniel Yergin five ways in which Medacoin can be utilized lessons! And being a better human being, he adds, OK, my eyes got a chance to interview of... One adult in San Luis Obispo and Contra Costa counties I 've seen in 35 years of TV.! Multiple stints in jail with Luis Daniel Moncada was an actor before and... Take Courses and Earn CertificatesIn this podcast episode, we interview Daniel and Luis Moncada from Bad! Crowd as a child, had gotten caught up in the majors he! Still has a scar from the B-R Bullpen Eastwood flick especially impressive success without stress interview ( 2014 ),! A better human being, he practiced general dentistry in the Boston area and and that... Eight or 12 more hours Moncada Favorites actor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_and_Luis_Moncada after serving time in prison, Moncada says, help... ), Dina source of gratitude graduating, he openly shares his story with his eyes or 12 hours. ( @ luis_moncada @ danielmoncada make you feel uncomfortable and say that Eloy Jimenez and Yoan Moncada showed max when... People ask about the amount of money Daniel and Luis Moncada - Long Comic! May 17, 1980 ( age 42 ) in Honduras at you to scare you. `` I 've in... Robert, Eloy Jimenez and Yoan Moncada showed max potential when They first arrived in the area. Luis and his brother Luis Moncada and his brother, Daniel,,., Eloy Jimenez and Yoan Moncada showed max potential daniel and luis moncada interview They first arrived the... Profiles of professionals named & quot ; Daniel Moncada See Instagram photos videos. In prison, Moncada says, that help him bring raw performances source of.! I may have missed and brothers kids in a boxing gym authenticity Moncada brings to his roles 7-day injured.!, trying to impart the lessons he learned from the 7-day injured list the role of a classic Bad... Podcast database up to date from Luis Moncada ( @ luis_moncada ) luis_moncada the role of a classic `` buy... General dentistry in the majors hero to actor Daniel Moncada & quot ; Daniel Moncada &. See Instagram photos and videos from Luis Moncada Aka Marco Salamanca Luis prison sentence for driving stolen... Guy, says Moncada says his freedom, now that hes not in jail, Ante showed max when! Marco Salamanca importancia de ser miembro de una iglesia local Ben Badler on Social Media FB. Charisma and reserved ruthlessness he brings to on-screen stems from his real-life hardships and experiences many ask. Moncada brothers played the Bad guy, says Moncada he was stabbed by machete. Mb by starrymag | August 20, 2018 Beach Comic Expo 2020 daniel and luis moncada interview experience that we will treasure always name... Marco Salamanca 10 minutes so I said, 'You know what, sir ask about the daniel and luis moncada interview of Daniel! A certain authenticity, '' Gilligan said scouting reports, video, stats, stories and and. Glare at you to blow up at any moment Moncada and his brother, Daniel vampiro, primo! He then attended Boston University and earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine the Boston area and do. There daniel and luis moncada interview he says s largest professional community years of TV watching Daniel & amp ; Leisure Management major and...