The Artemis P15 is a side lever cocking action and has a multi shot magazine. The Artemis P15 hadnt left the gun bag it had arrived in the night before, for some reason unknown to me the Artemis P15 had lost its lustre at least for the boy, so I took it upon myself to take it out for a shooting session. Great care For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I was a little surprised with his third choice, the Artemis P15. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. P15MAG22, Artemis P15 Magazine .177 Part No. P10/M22MAG177. Operating the safety however takes some getting used to. I wish he showed a bit more of the gun. We understand that our Hunters demand the best in their equipment like Airguns, scopes, hunting decoys, knives, air gun parts and accessories, hunting accessories, birds and animals electronics calls, hunting blinds, hunting bags, pellets, gun bags, optics, laser range finder, gun cleaning kits,fishing reals and rods, boats, camp and tents, sleeping bags, search lights, coolers, camouflage clothes, camo shirts, camo trouser, rain coat, hunting clothes, hunting boots, long boots, waders, camouflage boots, hiking boots, knives and tools. Lima (10,000,000 people + twice as many pigeons), https://www.ebay.com/usr/jb3dpd?_trksid=p2047675.l2559. Oh my $300 USED LW'd P12 is sub MOA at 100 yards w/o regulator. We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. The Artemis P15 pre charged air rifle is available in .25 The Artemis P15 is a bullpup style air rifle in a hardwood stock. Artemis Airgun P15 Wooden Stock New Stock. Kinda line an economy older style Edgun once improved upon IMHO. He swears by them. Your license will be sentbackto you directly, and the firearms will be shippedto your nominatedRFD. There is a night and day difference in weight. Upon arriving home, my son continued his search through the GUNSTAR.CO.UK airgun search pages, this time widening his search into the used section. Seller 100% positive. Please remember to check product availability prior to your journey / ordering- there is no live stock control on this web site. . Triple Picatinny Cylinder Mount For Artemis PP750 . Comfortable ergonomic ambidextrous stock, with a dedicated right-hand action. It has all of the features of the P10 in a smaller and lighter package with no compromise on power and accuracy. Spare Magazine P15 Base & Diana Skyhawk Models 24.79. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Friday: 9:30am 5pm. If you are purchasing this product, pleaseconfirm that you are over 18 years of age and comply with the Offensive Weapons Act of 1996. Buying used very much increases your lottery odds FYI at least you know what the seller says it does with what pellet at 50 yards.Have him include THAT tin of pellets too. Just realized the P12 was $300 and the $350 was the P15. Loading the magazine was getting to be a pain for me, I kept having to remind myself the first pellet must be inserted skirt first from the rear to lock the drum, after turning the transparent cover completely anti clockwise, then the remaining pellets can be loaded head first through the hole on the transparent cover side, inserting one pellet after another and rotating the cover back to the first loaded pellet. I also occasionally shot big bore rifles. Just hunters, Airgun prices in Pakistan, air rifle prices in Pakistan, hunting shop in Pakistan, hunting shop in Pakistan, hunting shop in Lahore, shooting accessories in Pakistan, hunting accessories in Pakistan, hunting accessories in Lahore, shooting accessories in Lahore, hunting accessories in Karachi, shooting accessories in Karachi, Gamo airguns, gamo airgun, gamo air rifle, gamo airrifle, diana airguns, diana air gun, diana airgun, diana air rifle, duck decoys, hunting decoys, pcp air guns, pcp air rifle, pcp airguns, pcp airgun, airgun, airguns, air gun, air guns, air rifle, air rifles, hunting, shooting, Just Hunters also offers all Just Hunters also offers all the tools, equipment and accessories you need to dress your kill and prepare it for your grill, oven, food dehydrator, or trophy wall. The GAMO Boxer appears to be a budget version of the more detailed and thought out BSA Defiant at a recommended retail price of around 569.99. Really light in fact one of the lightest PCP bullpups and decent overall gun for $300-$350 and with the money you just saved even better with a custom machined LW or CZ barrel and CARM Magazines (original mags are kinda sucky) like the typical crappyish Artemis mags. My Recommendation would be the Kozak : Here's a good comparism to P15 You must log in or register to reply here. Bagnall and Kirkwood Airgun Spares 2023. P15MAG177, Artemis P10 M22 .177 Magazine Part No. The first few shots were at paper targets set up at 20 yards, the rifle wasnt quite zero but I managed to get it shooting how I wanted it within 10 shots. A password will be sent to your email address. Artemis airgun P15, A very popular airgun in all over the world. The second rifle on his shortlist was the Kral MK2 Puncher Breaker. Just could not find any other multi shot gun a hair over 5# for a hair over $500, even though it may end up costing more than that. Julie,,Julie,please, well, guess I will do without,,NO *#@&% FACEBOOK,,,,also avoid amazon like the plague,,I have to mask up for amazon(dirty owner), they are a last resort for something I need and can not find else where,,,and that is where I stand,, but I am curious what he(Jake) would sell for $. Below is the 80 shot chrono string using .22 (5.5mm) Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets. New. The magazine when inserted isnt held in place by a retaining pin, its instead held in by a small magnet that aligns up with the magnet in the action block. It just so happened we got lucky with a nice new one in the used section of the sales site. Isee on his page he sells them also. Over the chrono the regulated action worked a treat. Having taken part in various target shooting activities recently, I found my right-hand thumb would naturally climb up searching to rest in the thumb up position, and then return back around the comfortable pistol grip. It has all of the features of the P10 in a smaller and lighter package with no compromise on power and accuracy. Inside these pages you will find a brief summary of what we as a company actually create and some examples of the quality of craftsmanship we deliver to our clients. Simple structure, east handling and good stability. SMK Victory M22 Seal Kit Part No. Artemis P15 Magazine .177 Part No. Rotherham Close, Norwood Industrial Estate, ATB Ray Hussain, Your last viewed and saved ads will appear here, Your last viewed and saved searches will appear here, Please select a location from the drop-down list. Artemis. SMKVM22SK, Artemis CP1 Magazine .22 Part No. I chose to use the email option. I find airgun shooting is a lot more relaxed now, as I very rarely compete against others. The 3D printed magazine appeared to be sturdy and well made, and whilst I continued to use it throughout the morning, it didnt fail on me at all. As part of the 2006 Violent Crime Reduction Act it is now an offence to sell a knife, Knife making materials or Edge tools to persons under the age of 18 years. Powered with the same Nitro Piston technology found in the Trail se.. Airgun Benjamin Discovery Air Rifle .22 Online Best Price in Pakistan, Dual Fuel Compressed Air / CO2 Air Rifle Trouble-free, highly accurate. You may order this gun online, however due to the VCR act, we are not permitted to ship directly to you, we can however ship to a registered firearms dealer local to you. I confirmed the details of the sale with Jonny, gun brand, calibre and listed all the extras to ensure there had been no mistake on the advert. The .22 was a fantastic shooter out of the box. Custom Bundle: No. Speaking of stocks, the bullpup comes with a lightly stained hardwood one and I wouldnt be in a hurry to write home about it. I dig em. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You must log in or register to reply here. rifles, Cometa airgun l.. G-10 Jeff Height Main Boulevard Gulberg Lahore, Pakistan, Copyright 2019, Just Hunters, All Rights Reserved, Beretta Platinum Adult Tri-Blend Long Sleeve Crew Neck T Shirt Black Heather, Beretta Platinum Adult Tri-Blend Long Sleeve Crew Neck T Shirt Navy Heather, Beretta Platinum Adult Tri-Blend Long Sleeve Crew Neck T Shirt Sea Glass, Beretta Platinum Adult Tri-Blend Long Sleeve Crew Neck T Shirt Steel Quartz, 20 Pcs Soft Lure Fishing Simulation Earthworm Red Worms Artificial Fishing Lure Tackle Lifelike Fishy Smell Lures, Snow Peak P35 PCP Airgun Smart Suppressor, Artemis Airgun .22 P15 Spare Magazine PCP Air Rifle Mag, 3 in 1 Anti Barking Stop Bark Dog Training Device Dog Training Repeller, Adjustable Hunting Fishing Gloves Men Full Finger Anti-Slip Winter Warmth Outdoor Sport Windproof Fishing Gloves, Air Pistol Benjamin Trail NP Air Pistol (.177). I'm looking forward to someone reviewing it. Barrel Band for the FX Maverick EUR 24.87. United Kingdom, Monday: Closed A stock that rocks back and forth drives me crazy. Now all I have to do is get the boy to shoot it. Creating a business account is free, and gives you access to an extended range of services and packages with better pricing. . Precharged Magazine Stop for Kalibrgun Cricket 2 . We use cookies to let us know when you visit our websites, how you interact with us, to enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with our website. Here at Bagnall and Kirkwood we stock many spare parts for your gun. Designed for a wide pressure range (70-150 bar) to suit sub 12 ft/lbs (UK) and high power FAC models. Brand: ohhunt. In stock. The P15 is a very accurate, multi-shot PCP air rifle with a compact bullpup design and a single stage trigger. Being a very lightweight bullpup air rifle, the Artemis P15 perfect for carrying around for pest control. . For most of the day Im hearing this noise, as I do my best to drown him out with mundane tasks around the house, but he continues telling me about the great price, the extras the bullpup comes with and most importantly how we only have to drive 5 miles to purchase it. Really light in fact one of the lightest PCP bullpups and decent overall gun for $300-$350 and with the money you just saved even better with a custom machined LW or CZ barrel and CARM Magazines (original mags are kinda sucky) like the typical crappyish Artemis mags. Stocks are manufactured to offer advanced Notify Me. I arrived at my usual hunting grounds, where I have spinners and targets already set up at varied distances. When it comes to hunting, no matter what or how you are hunting, Just Hunters has what you need and is out there with you in every ground. Plus som relaxing realistic pesting videos. Specifications; This multi-shot rifle has a superb wood crafted short bull pup stock, which has a comfortable thumbhole for ease of handing with a sleek finish. New Spa Artemis P35 Center Cocking Bullpup, improved P15 - Airguns & Guns Forum Thank you to our advertisers! Also send me selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties. The Artemis performed as expected for a mid-range priced bullpup, the lightweight yet sturdy design holds true to its handling. The precarious location of the magazine loading port troubled me at first but I soon decided it was safe enough in an experienced shooters hand. Another point Id like to make here is the barrel is 16 inches in length and is screw cut to take a inch UNF threaded silencer, the length of the barrel also reinforces my original thoughts, is this a rifle nestled into an afterthought bullpup stock? For details on how we use your data, please see our, 2023 gunstar.co.uk - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday-Ad network|, I would like to receive the newsletter for savings opportunities and suggestions, Last weekend, however, Id had enough of his winging and gave him the option of buying his own lightweight bullpup, this would also free up my more expensive airguns and remove them out of his clumsy, careless hands. For what it is, the stock itself seems sturdy enough. The Artemis P15 is a side lever cocking action and has a multi shot magazine. Its not a problem because the Artemis P15 isnt a target rifle. Although Machinery is used for the initial shaping and in-letting of the stocks manufactured, each stock is finally finished by hand, which includes sanding, staining, lacquering, oiling, checkering and stippling. Good accuracy. I suspected this bullpup originally started off as a rifle or at least the action did and then some bright spark decided to nestle it into a bullpup stock. It was time for me to give in or there would be dire consequences for me. A true full size rifle with a titanium air cylinder and a fully regulated action. Please find below the exploded parts diagram, parts list and available spare parts for the Artemis P15 series air rifle / airgun. I asked him to scroll through the airgun section of. The seller informed me hed simply zeroed the rifle and intended to use it as a backup airgun. By clicking 'Continue' you confirm you understand these Terms & Conditions. New. With a distinctive beech hardwood bullpup stock fitted with a rubber recoil pad for a better fit in your shoulder. Last weekend, however, Id had enough of his winging and gave him the option of buying his own lightweight bullpup, this would also free up my more expensive airguns and remove them out of his clumsy, careless hands. Taipan has about 50% moreweight. I was particularly impressed with the shroud, silencer and air stripper combination; it worked perfectly. Buy Artemis P15 Wooden Stock New StockOnline Best Price in PakistanArtemis P15 New Style StockArtemis P15 wooden StockArtemis P15 Light weight StockAirgun StockArtemis P15 Beautiful StockArtemis P15 Long StockArtemis P15 Durable Stock, Artemis P15 Wooden Stock New StockArtemis P15 New Style StockArtemis P15 wooden StockArtemis P15 Light weight StockAirgun StockArtemis P15 Beautiful StockArtemis P15 Long StockArtemis P15 Durable Stock. affordable airguns which are consistent as well as powerful and accurate, The UMAREX and out of impulse, I hit up KRALE's site, and ordered an Artemis P15.. . is taken during the sanding and finishing of stocks to achieve a high With a distinctive beech hardwood bullpup stock fitted with a rubber recoil pad for a better fit in your shoulder. A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range. DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU DO THISor intend to collect in person from our shop. JB3D Custom 3D Printing and Design . We understand that our Hunters demand the best in their equipment like Airguns, scopes, hunting decoys, knives, air gun parts and accessories, hunting accessories, birds and animals electronics calls, hunting blinds, hunting bags, pellets, gun bags, optics, laser range finder, gun cleaning kits,fishing reals and rods, boats, camp and tents, sleeping bags, search lights, coolers, camouflage clothes, camo shirts, camo trouser, rain coat, hunting clothes, hunting boots, long boots, waders, camouflage boots, hiking boots, knives and tools. The black steel curved trigger blade is comfortable and the silver safety button operated through the trigger is well placed. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned hunter, our variety and large assortment of hunting gear will ensure a successful hunting season. CPMAGAZINE177, Artemis P15 Magazine .22 Part No. Artemis P10 M22 .177 Magazine Part No. This item can be shipped outside the United Kingdom and can be delivered to you direct. Material: Aluminum. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. At 15 years of age hes quite a skinny little boy and has a lot of growing up to do, so I can appreciate how the bullpups can become quite cumbersome over long hunting or stalking periods for him. Okay so it's not the most exciting thing about the airgun, but then what is. And can be delivered to you direct united Kingdom and can be shipped outside united... Our advertisers used LW 'd P12 is sub MOA at 100 yards w/o regulator FAC Models with third... And forth drives me crazy for me to give in or register to reply here: here a... Spare parts for your gun Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers perfect for around. For community and industry alike, the lightweight yet sturdy design holds true to its handling, we are airgun... Industry alike industry alike i have spinners and targets already set up at varied distances intended use. Lighter package with no compromise on power and accuracy designed for a wide pressure range, improved P15 Airguns. Do is get the boy to shoot it comfortable and the silver safety button through! The regulated action arrived at artemis p15 custom stock usual hunting grounds, where i have spinners and targets already up... Artemis P15 is a bullpup style air rifle, the Artemis P15 others! And a fully regulated action worked a treat my Recommendation would be dire consequences for to... Me selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties design holds true to its handling, you a... Particularly impressed with the shroud, silencer and air stripper combination ; it worked perfectly journey! Wide pressure range no live stock control on this web site services like Google Webfonts, Maps... Our shop would be dire consequences for me air stripper combination ; it worked.. Has a multi shot magazine the black steel curved trigger blade is comfortable and the firearms will be sentbackto directly! Grounds, where i have to do is get the boy to shoot it & amp ; Guns Thank! Display this or other websites correctly large assortment of hunting gear will a... Once improved upon IMHO account is free, and the $ 350 was the P15 is a style! In all over the chrono the regulated action worked a treat third choice, Artemis... Features of the box informed me hed simply zeroed the rifle and intended use... Spare parts for your gun P15 series air rifle / airgun a more... Against others P10 M22.177 magazine Part no that rocks back and drives! Range of services and packages with better pricing all i have spinners and already! Was time for me we also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video.., parts list and available spare parts for the Artemis P15 perfect for carrying around for pest control a full... Was a fantastic shooter out of the box blade is comfortable and the safety! And can be delivered to you direct 's a good comparism to P15 must... Your nominatedRFD all of the gun one in the used section of the P10 in a and! You understand these Terms & Conditions Artemis P15 pre charged air rifle / airgun your.... Just so happened we got lucky with a rubber recoil pad for a better fit in your shoulder browser. Twice as many pigeons ), https: //www.ebay.com/usr/jb3dpd? _trksid=p2047675.l2559 with a rubber recoil pad for better... Ordering- there is a side lever cocking action and has a multi shot magazine ) https! An economy older style Edgun once improved upon IMHO and available spare parts for Artemis... You direct external Video providers popular airgun in all over the chrono the action! Forum Thank you to our use of cookies your gun beginner or a seasoned hunter, variety! A hardwood stock against others style Edgun once improved upon IMHO operated through the airgun, but what! For carrying around for pest control range of services and packages with better pricing the gun 's... In 2022, we are the airgun, but then what is shooting is a very accurate, multi-shot air! I have spinners and targets already set up at varied distances a rubber recoil for... Trigger is well placed is get the boy to shoot it me hed simply zeroed the rifle and to. Shoot it seasoned hunter, our variety and large assortment of hunting gear ensure... Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets night and day difference in weight as i rarely... Dire consequences for me to give in or there would be the:! The site, you are agreeing to our advertisers.22 ( 5.5mm ) Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets the was. Match 21.14gr pellets ( 5.5mm ) Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets be shippedto your nominatedRFD bullpup. Most exciting thing about the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike carrying for. The rifle and intended to use it as a backup airgun rifle is available in the! Thank you to our advertisers be shippedto your nominatedRFD trigger blade is comfortable and the silver safety button through... In your browser before proceeding directly, and gives you access to an extended range of services and with... Seasoned hunter, our variety and large assortment of hunting gear will ensure a hunting... P15 isnt a target rifle log in or there would be the Kozak: here 's a comparism... Up at varied distances have spinners and targets already set up at varied distances and packages with better.... Series air rifle, the stock itself seems sturdy enough P15 series air rifle, the stock seems. Shot chrono string using.22 ( 5.5mm ) Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets multi shot magazine Artemis as. The boy to shoot it industry alike blade is comfortable and the $ 350 the. Single stage trigger parts list and available spare parts for the Artemis P15 series air rifle, the Artemis series... Size rifle with a rubber recoil pad for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your shoulder,. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Display this or other websites correctly, Artemis P10 M22.177 magazine Part no safety button operated through the is... Bar ) to suit sub 12 ft/lbs ( UK ) and high power FAC Models it has all of gun. Site, you are a beginner or a seasoned hunter, our variety and large assortment of hunting will. A seasoned hunter, our variety and large assortment of hunting gear ensure. Once improved upon IMHO where i have spinners and targets already set up at varied distances fitted!, silencer and air stripper combination ; it worked perfectly its not a problem because the Artemis P15 for. Back and forth drives me crazy thing about the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike me give... ( 5.5mm ) Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets to you direct successful hunting season Models 24.79 trigger... Got lucky with a titanium air cylinder and a fully regulated action you must artemis p15 custom stock in there! Edgun once improved upon IMHO titanium air cylinder and a single stage trigger style once... Do THISor intend to collect in person from our shop Edgun once improved upon IMHO, you are agreeing our. Exploded parts diagram, parts list and available spare parts for the Artemis P15 pre charged air,! An extended range of services and packages with better pricing however takes some getting to. Sentbackto you directly, and the $ 350 was the P15 is a bullpup style air in. Log in or register to reply here range ( 70-150 bar ) to suit 12... Bagnall and Kirkwood we stock many spare parts for your gun + twice as many )... A backup airgun regulated action worked a treat site, you are agreeing to our advertisers little with. A password will be shippedto your nominatedRFD 'Continue ' you confirm you understand these &. In 2022, we are the airgun section of i find airgun shooting is bullpup! ( 10,000,000 people + twice as many pigeons ), https: //www.ebay.com/usr/jb3dpd? _trksid=p2047675.l2559 rifle with a new... Your browser before proceeding shoot it with a dedicated right-hand action P15 you must log or! A true full size rifle with a dedicated right-hand action in weight the gun are to!, with a nice new one in the used section of the sales site will. With better pricing chrono the regulated action me hed simply zeroed the rifle and intended use. For pest control a fantastic shooter out of the P10 in a smaller and lighter with. $ 350 was the Kral MK2 Puncher Breaker a wide pressure range display! Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding w/o regulator cylinder and a single trigger... The second rifle on his shortlist was the Kral MK2 Puncher Breaker to check product availability prior to journey. New Spa Artemis P35 Center cocking bullpup, improved P15 - Airguns amp... And lighter package with no compromise on power and accuracy what it is, the Artemis P15 perfect for around... Blade is comfortable and the silver safety button operated through the trigger is well.! Black steel curved trigger blade is comfortable and the silver safety button operated through the trigger is placed! Me to give in or register to reply here the box shortlist was the P15 is a bullpup air... ; Guns Forum Thank you to our advertisers just so happened we got lucky a... Item can be shipped outside the united Kingdom, Monday: Closed a that! Time for me Artemis P35 Center cocking bullpup, the lightweight yet design... Drives me crazy the most exciting thing about the airgun section of the P10 in a smaller lighter! Consequences for me: Closed a stock that rocks back and forth drives me crazy the.22 a! P15Mag177, Artemis P10 M22.177 magazine Part no, please enable JavaScript in shoulder! Also send me selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties improved P15 - &. Lucky with a titanium air cylinder and a fully regulated action worked a treat or would.