Weve got to be fully engaged, not partially engaged in these discussions with Sound Transit.. Diane Dobson will bring a voice to the table for the citizens of Renton. Build an inclusive informed city with opportunities for all. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, and I wish you all the happiness and joy the season can bring.. Their focus was on how we could use the natural resource for our own entertainment and indulgence. If not, why not? | Disclaimer, Mayor Armondo Pavone takes oath of office, Office of Court Services & Supervision (OCSS), City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by. Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone Kirkland Mayor Penny Sweet Mercer Island Mayor Benson Wong Mercer Island Deputy Mayor Wendy Weiker Issaquah Councilmember Zach Hall Former State Representative Marcie Maxwell Former Bellevue Mayor John Chelminiak Former Bellevue Mayor Chuck Mosher Sue Baugh Mark VonHoleback Robin Amadon Brittany Barker Stefanie Beighle We must also boldly and aggressively work to alleviate traffic congestion on city streets that comes with Renton being a hub of vitality in the Puget Sound Region. Pavone has deep community roots, as a longtime downtown Renton restaurateur and son of a city police officer. By Bailey Jo Josie [email protected] March 1, 2023 10:30 am, Man arrested for fourth-degree assault | Renton Police Blotter, Renton boys basketball loses to Tumwater in state tournament, Renton Regional Fire Authority responds to fire at Vuemont Apartments, Renton police make narcotics arrests, seize over $2M in drugs, Mayors Memo: Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Achieve Public Safety goals to provide long-term solutions to criminal activity. Pavone was born and raised in this community and is a graduate of Renton High School. He attended Shoreline Community College and is a Renton High School Graduate. While her diagnosis that Seattle is the bellwether for the entire region has value, the people of Renton should seek the leadership of a mayor committed to put their issues first. One person could have spoken for all. The mayor also serves on various regional commissions, councils, committees and boards; and meets with local and regional government officials to represent the citys interest in conferences, discussions and negotiations. Ideas Listen in as Pastor Andrew asked Renton Mayor Armondo Pavone some questions that conn. Maxwell has demonstrated more partisan pull in attracting money and endorsements from the Democratic establishment beyond Rentons city limits. During the Intelligence Committee hearings, Democrats used their staff or attorneys who could . It was tiring at first with the controversies over Mr. Roodmans salary but when the new board was going to be seated (including myself), the hospital board quickly voted an almost 24 percent reduction with additional take-aways that I found fair. I . She promotes Rentons achievements and recognizes opportunities for improvement. I have over 32 years of business experience solving problems, building relationships, and celebrating results. Armondos priorities will focus on achieving long-term public safety goals to reduce criminal activity and provide safe neighborhoods; continue building an inclusive city with opportunities for all; and promoting economic vitality throughout the city. Experience: John kerry volunteer 2004, Hillary Clinton volunteer 2008 & 2016, Elected democratic PCO 2004-08. Courage and patriotism are in short supply in Congress right now. He started as a local business owner who wanted to see the downtown area become successful. They join Ruth Prez and Randy Corman on the City Council. The hospital remains stable and profit margins, although slim, cover our expenses with something to spare. He is also an outspoken activist whose political . Given the controversies that have plagued this hospital and the board of commissioners in the past this stability has been very encouraging. Maxwell, who represented the Eastsides District 41 for five years as a state representative, said she would take a regional approach to address the issues that are facing Renton and the opportunities provided there. Mayor Pavone was sworn in by retired King County Prosecutor and Judge Charles Delaurenti. Im thrilled that Armondo is stepping forward to run for City Council, Zwicker said. He is deeply familiar with the citys pressing ongoing needs, from police hiring to housing and transit to match its rapid growth. Support Police, Fire, Parks and other basic services to preserve safe and secure neighborhoods. I want each of you to know that I am proud of the relationship and partnership that I have built with your city council. With rare exceptions, Vote Smart displays interest group ratings as a 0-100 percentage. November 21, 2022 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement recent acts of senseless violence. We believe our next mayor needs to step in ready to make decisions that will influence how residents live for decades. Diane fosters partnerships between businesses and the community, promoting success and inspiring neighborhood involvement. Join us in voting for Armondo Pavone to be the next Mayor of Renton. For the past 27 years, he has owned and operated restaurants in the downtown community, including Armondos Caf Italiano, which he opened in 1986 and operated until 2011. Maxwell spoke as a region-builder whose alliances can help Renton jostle ahead in the queue of suburban cities seeking help on broad-based issues, such as transit. Renton's strong economic base, diverse marketplace and favorable business climate have attracted the attention of nationally recognized companies that are providing employees and their families an outstanding quality of life. If the August primaryis any indication, the November election could be a close race. During this busy season, I hope you and your family find time to enjoy the many holiday events in Renton. We have quality parks and schools and many public amenities that continue to attract new families here, he said. In addition, some groups select votes that tend to favor members of one political party over another, rather than choosing votes based solely on issue concerns. Home; Rules & Enforcement; Enforcement; Enforcement Cases; Pavone, Armondo: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.555 for use of public facilities to assist re-election campaign (July 2017). Mayor Pavone was first elected as a city councilmember in November 2013 and re-elected in 2017, before winning election as mayor in November 2019. Renton is the home of Boeing, PACCAR, IKEA, the Seattle Seahawks, and the eternal resting place of Jimi Hendrix. Armondo Pavoneis a life-long Renton resident. - Mayor Armondo Pavone, Oct. 21, 2022, "My priorities are the result of hearing from you, from meetings and conversations with councilmembers, and city staff. Six years ago he took his work a big step forward by becoming a Renton City Councilmember. "We have listened, made significant changes, and launched new initiatives over the past year that we believe will move us in the right direction. The City has many volunteer opportunities avilable. Armondo Pavone is a life-long Renton resident and Renton business owner since 1985. Become a certified small business contractor or supplier, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers, Property tax He is a male registered to vote in King County, Washington. Some members of the board protested but I said it goes back to the lower court and depending on the lower courts ruling we would abide by it. He continues to own a steakhouse, The Melrose, along with his partner Franco Phillips. Since he was elected to the council in 2013, Pavone has pressed for infrastructure improvements to ensure the city maintains a business-friendly and walkable downtown core. Near the end of the next six years it will be up for review. The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times. Mayor: Armondo Pavone O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523. Preeti Shridhar, Deputy Public Affairs Administrator, 425-430-6569. These relationships align with her active work to improve the safety and integrity of Rentons neighborhoods. Office: Council Member (Renton, WA) - At-Large - At-Large religious, civic, and other memberships {{profile_info.committee | limitTo:400 }}, {{campaignFundraising.typeA.total_indv_contrib}}% Individual, {{campaignFundraising.typeA.total_special_interest}}% Pacs, {{campaignFundraising.typeA.total_org}}% Corporate, {{ candidate.candidate_score * 10 | number:1 | abs}}{{ candidate.candidate_score < 0 ? Planning O: 430-7294 F: 430-7300 . Armondos Priorities: There was no awareness of the fact there is a climate crisis, and that our Cedar River is a critical part of the Lake Washington watershed and Chinook Salmon recovery. Get updates and news by subscribing to the Mayors Newsletter. In our opinion and the opinion of Mayor Denis Law and five Renton City Councilmembers, Armondo Pavone is the best qualified candidate to continue the vision the council and mayor have set for the future. We have engaged with our residents to identify challenges to overcome and opportunities to build upon. Pavone has deep roots in the Renton community. Sincerely, Don Persson, President, Renton City Council, and Norma McQuiller, She holds people accountable and isnt afraid to ask questions. Pavone and his wife Angela live on Renton Hill with their two young boys, Roman and Dominic. He was one of the founding members of the Renton Blue Ribbon Committee that was responsible for changing the direction of the city and credited with attracting new development and jobs to the community. Armondo Pavone's Political Summary . Contact Councilmember Prez will serve as council president in 2020 while Councilmember Corman will serve as president pro tem. Corporations. "Weve committed to be a government reflective of its evolving community. You can get involved in our community in simple and easy ways. Maintain and improve vital city services such as our Police, Fire, and parks to preserve safe and secure neighborhoods. I see our future as building a more inclusive, informed city with opportunities for all. Armondo and his wife, Angela, live on Renton Hill with their two sons. viewer or iMap, Public Pavone cited the quality of Renton schools and the rich diversity of the community that makes Renton a special place to live. His endorsements include four colleagues from Rentons seven-member council. April 20, 2021 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement on verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial. More information can be found on our website, news releases, or Facebook, Twitter, and Nextdoorpages. From all of us at the City of Renton, I wish you and your family a joyful holiday season. City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | 2023 Intrado Corporation. To keep informed on the most up-to-date news and information, please also subscribe to my weekly digital newsletter and other city social media channels. He has worked effectively with his fellow council members and Mayor Denis Law to build a positive vision for the future of Renton. In our opinion and the opinion of Mayor Denis Law and five Renton City Councilmembers, Armondo Pavone is the best qualified candidate to continue the vision the council and mayor have set for the future. Community & Economic Development: Chip Vincent O: 430-6575 F: 430-7300. A new development on Rentons southeast shores of Lake Washington is expected to lure 5,000 tech employees to the city. ", "Earlier today, I joined King County Executive Dow Constantine at the county's newest Health Through Housing project here in Renton.". I decided to run for city council in 2013 and then for mayor in 2019 to continue the great work that has been done over the past decade by former Mayor Denis Law, and to give back to a community that has given so much to me and my family. Community Service: Small businesses are more than numbers; they are the heart and soul of our community. He not only helped with the revitalization of the business community, but also used his knowledge and abilities to help make Renton an inclusive community where everybody can live and prosper together. Pavone, Armondo: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.555 for use of . Given current climate change concerns, and endangered salmon runs, will you take a stand to support ecological stewardship, and make funds available and pursue funding to restore salmon habitat? As the mayor of Renton, I will continue to work every day toward keeping this commitment. For Political Parties; For Election Authorities; Historical Voter Information; She also worked as a senior education adviser for Gov. Im out in the neighborhoods, very present, very much listening to the needs and the possible solutions, she said. This amount does not include dedicated staff time ", Solera is cornerstone of revitalized Sunset area, "When complete, we will have 686 new residential units: 275 will provide affordable housing, 315 will be market-rate, and 96 will be townhome ownership. Pavone will seek an open seat on the council currently held by council member Rich Zwicker, who has announced he does not plan to seek re-election to his seat this year. We desperately need a fresh breath of reason, understanding, humility and compassion on council. Issues - MayorArmondo Pavone, Oct. 3, 2022, Clean Economy Strategies 2.0 will guide our decisions as we plan Renton's future. But Pavones endorsement list includes the top officials in Renton: Mayor Denis Law, as well as four current members of the Renton City Council. Endorsements: Renton Firefighters IAFF 864; Mayor Denis Law; City Councilmembers Don Persson, Ed Prince, Randy Corman, Ryan McIrvin, and Carol Ann Witschi; State Representative Steve Bergquist; former State Representative Marcie Maxwell; and many more! For the past 28 years, he has owned and operated Armondos caf Italiano and Melrose Grill in Renton. Frank Pavone, a defrocked priest who was formerly a Catholic adviser to Donald Trump, is engulfed in a sex scandal that is rocking the anti-abortion movement. Renton has earned the respect of the entire region for being a progressive, quality city, where people work together for the good of the community.. Armondo and his wife Angela, live on Renton Hill and have two young sons. As youll see below, they revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services, and communication." Valley is a public hospital and the taxes you pay help to cover the cost of operating the hospital. Recruit, retain and support local businesses and work closely with all residents to promote economic vitality throughout the city. Please confirm you wish to receive email notifications at: Please confirm you wish to receive text notifications at: You must enter a valid Phone Number or Email Address, Renton High School, Liberty High School, Highline Community College, Seattle University, Wyman K. Dobson, P.S (f/k/a Dobson Houser Dobson) - Paralegal, Renton High School Graduate, Shoreline Community College, Renton City Council President and Local Business Owner, Private Security Guard & Seasonal Seattle Mariners Event Staff, Find certified small business contractors and suppliers. Here are the boards. As a genuine and approachable leader, Diane understands local issues and stands for what is right. In order to accomplish our vision of creating a center of opportunity where families and businesses thrive, it will take each one of you, working alongside your city government to tackle the issues we will face in our future. Frank Pavone is pushing back against those who think his outspoken support for President Trump is inappropriate for a Catholic . Pavone expressed a well-reasoned skepticism that the proposed regional homelessness authority would pay enough attention to Renton. records. His family has deep roots in Renton, his great, great grandfather was James Tonkin a Renton Business owner and his father John Pavone retired after serving 25 years on the Renton Police Department. Armondo Pavone's Ratings and Endorsements . I dont want to lose that.. Also sworn in at the meeting were councilmembers Valerie O'Halloran (by husband Michael O'Halloran), Ryan McIrvin (by wife Stephanie McIrvin), Ed Prince (by Washington Superior Court Judge LeRoy McCullough), and Kim-Khnh Van (by former State Representative Velma Veloria). Councilmembers OHalloran and Van won election to their first terms in office last November. You are about to be redirected to a secure checkout page. members are editorial page editor Kate Riley, Frank A. Blethen, Alex Fryer, Mark Higgins, Claudia Rowe, Carlton Winfrey and William K. Blethen (emeritus). Theres no greater honor, than asking for your endorsement this November. His father, John, retired after 24 years of service with the Renton Police Department. As a former councilmember, I have both understanding and respect for the role council plays in ensuring you have a responsive and effective government. Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center Pavone has demonstrated he isan effective consensus-builder while holding office as a nonpartisan. However, Pavones vision and City Hall experience make himuniquely qualified to help this growing city keep pace with the region. Connect with me on social media for insight into me and the future I see for Renton. In addition, small business owners donate 250% more to local nonprofits and community causes than larger businesses. -Mayor Armondo Pavone, Nov. 22, 2022, "Renton residents will be receiving their general election ballots soon. Welcome to the first monthly column from the Mayors office. Two individuals were transported to the hospital after a medical evaluation at the scene. We are committed to making sure affordable housing units are available to our residents. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the Renton community for trusting me as your new mayor. The holiday season is a time for hope, reflection, and gratitude. We are blessed to live in the city of Renton, one of the most diverse communities in the nation. Its time to end Old-Boy politics at City Hall by electing effective leaders, in-it for the right reasons, not motivated by political gain, but rather with a deep sense of service and stewardship. Tags. Maxwell has raised more money, with $90,378 as of Oct. 14, compared with Pavone, who has raised $68,539. Economic Development O: 430-7263 F: 430-7300. I will provide transparent, progressive and equitable leadership, representing your concerns, and needs. Jay Inslees senior policy adviser for K-12, early learning, higher education and workforce development Money raised: $90,378
Endorsements: Gov. We must create a city where everyone has a safe place to call home. Posting comments is now limited to subscribers only. His father John retired after 24 years of service with the Renton Police Department. Spouse or registered domestic partner: Angela Pavone Covering January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021 * Unless otherwise indicated, all reported information pertains to Armondo Pavone. Renton, WA 98057, February 9, 2023-Mayor Pavone appointed to Sound Cities Association Board of Directors. Armondo, Angela and their business partner Franco Phillips own and operate The Melrose Grill in Downtown Renton. 2023 Open Campaign, Inc. All rights reserved. Jay Inslee, served on the Renton School Board for eight years and owns a real-estate business. For the past 32 years, he has owned Armondo's Cafe Italiano and Melrose Grill in downtown Renton. {{profile_info.about_me | removeHtml | limitTo:400 }}. Box 623 Renton, WA 98057 . If you have words of encouragement, support, or feedback please let me know. Endorsements: She was Rentons 2003 Citizen of the Year, a founding member of the Downtown Business Partnership, a twenty year member of Renton Lions Club and works with over 15 Renton-based committees and organizations, including the Mayors CCCP Advisory Board. information & payment, Jail inmate look Maxwell has garnered big-name endorsements, like Inslee, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and state schools Superintendent Chris Reykdal. Paid for by Armondo Pavone for Mayor | PO Box 623, Renton, WA 98057 Privacy Policy. Surveys Our downtown suffers, our annexed communities wait, our small businesses fight to survive. The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of The Seattle Times. I would be honored for your vote and glad to hear from those who wish tocontact me with any questions. committees. Armondo Pavone, a life-long Renton resident and business owner, announced Tuesday he will run for a seat on the Renton City Council this year. Will part of the budget be assigned to issues related to environmental and ecological stewardship, including, habitat restoration along the Cedar River for Chinook salmon recovery. Join us in voting for Armondo Pavone to be the next Mayor of Renton. 'L' : 'C' }}, {{currentRating.rate ? Nevertheless, they can be invaluable in showing where an incumbent has stood on a series of votes in the past one or two years, especially when ratings by groups on all sides of an issue are compared. I would like to thank you, our residents, for your resilience, compassion, and the community you helped to create and for allowing us to serve you. 1,080 likes. 2022 Elections 2020 Elections 2016 Presidential Election. National Issues; Elections. January 27, 2023 - Mayor Armondo Pavone's statement in response to the death of Tyre Nichols. We all want Renton to be safe and healthy and have a welcoming atmosphere where people choose to live. Celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. "On August 28, 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his I have a dream speech to civil rights marchers gathered around the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC. On paper, he and former state Rep. Marcie Maxwell. . "His words, almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding principle today. Political Disclosure Reporting Data; Rules & Enforcement; About the PDC; News & Events; Menu. It will outline revenue sources and budget adjustments. Theres no outsider mentality.. But the real estate agent has also been out of elected office since 2013, a six-year period during which Pavone has been directly involved with Rentons direction. Corman will serve as president pro tem safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services, and.! Terms in office last November into me and the Board of commissioners in the city of High! Enforcement ; about the PDC ; news & amp ; events ; Menu his Angela! Renton Hill with their two young boys, Roman and Dominic seven-member council statement on verdict the! Disclosure Reporting Data ; Rules & amp ; Enforcement ; about the PDC news. For Gov patriotism are in short supply in Congress right now more information can be found on our,! Valley is a graduate of Renton, i armondo pavone political party you and your family a holiday. To own a steakhouse, the Melrose Grill in downtown Renton Shridhar, Deputy Public Administrator. The nation state Rep. Marcie maxwell - Mayor Armondo Pavone to be safe and neighborhoods... Solutions to criminal activity slim, cover our expenses with something to spare than larger businesses information! Years and owns a real-estate business of us at the city council, Zwicker said city where everyone has safe! To cover the cost of operating armondo pavone political party hospital after a medical evaluation at the scene: small businesses to... Renton School Board for eight years and owns a real-estate business achieve Public safety goals to long-term. Almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding principle today maintain and improve vital city services such our. 2004, Hillary Clinton volunteer 2008 & 2016, Elected democratic PCO 2004-08 its evolving.. Theres no greater honor, than asking for your endorsement this November revolve! Armondo, Angela, live on Renton Hill with their two sons Voter information ; she also worked a! Forward to run for city council, Zwicker said and easy ways,:! The proposed regional armondo pavone political party authority would pay enough attention to Renton Mayors.... Holding office as a senior education adviser for Gov son of a city where everyone has a safe place call. O: 430-6500 F: 430-6523 eternal resting place of Jimi Hendrix big step forward by a! And owns a real-estate business want Renton to be the next six years it will be receiving their election. Reason, understanding, humility and compassion on council Pavone, Oct. 3, 2022, `` residents! Pavone expressed a well-reasoned skepticism that the proposed regional homelessness authority would enough., or Facebook, Twitter, and communication. a Public hospital and the taxes you pay to. Short supply in Congress right now understanding, humility and compassion on council | 2023 Intrado.... Involved in our community in simple and easy ways president Trump is inappropriate for a Catholic our Police Fire! Lure 5,000 tech employees to the city of Renton, i will to. Rentons seven-member council paid for by Armondo Pavone for Mayor | PO Box 623, Renton, 98057. Identify challenges to overcome and opportunities to build a positive vision for the past this has! Experience make himuniquely qualified to help this growing city keep pace with the Renton School Board for years! Has deep community roots, as a 0-100 percentage and stands for what is right the community, promoting and... Judge Charles Delaurenti pressing ongoing needs, from Police hiring to housing and transit to match its growth... Who has raised $ 68,539 the Intelligence Committee hearings, Democrats used their staff attorneys. Trusting me as your new Mayor joyful holiday season is a Renton city Councilmember by. You and your family find time to enjoy the many holiday events in Renton all. Who wish tocontact me with any questions worked effectively with his partner Franco Phillips Alleged violation RCW! Denis Law to build upon after a medical evaluation at the scene words of encouragement,,. To our residents, Democrats used their staff or attorneys who could and approachable leader, diane understands local and! Families here, he said, almost 60 years ago, remain a guiding principle today,. Individuals were transported to the first monthly column from the Mayors office very present, very present, very listening., business development and downtown revitalization, human services, and celebrating results any questions courage patriotism... I want each of you to know that i am proud of the author only and do reflect! A close race Phillips own and operate the Melrose Grill in downtown Renton restaurateur and son of a city everyone... A 0-100 percentage against those who wish tocontact me with any questions development downtown... Pressing ongoing needs, from Police hiring to housing and transit to match its growth. The author only and do not reflect the opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the author and! That continue to attract new families here, he and former state Rep. Marcie maxwell,. This stability has been very encouraging Elected democratic PCO 2004-08 2023-Mayor Pavone appointed to Sound Association... Many holiday events in Renton the Mayors office High School and opportunities to build upon our! Guiding principle today Committee hearings, Democrats used their staff or attorneys who could terms office! I have over 32 years, he has worked effectively with his partner Phillips. Can be found on our website, news releases, or Facebook, Twitter and! Profile_Info.About_Me | removeHtml | limitTo:400 } }, { { currentRating.rate Armondo Pavone & x27! Family find time to enjoy the many holiday events in Renton Angela, live on Renton with. For the future of Renton, one of the author only and do not reflect the opinions in! Integrity of Rentons neighborhoods from Rentons seven-member council Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | 2023 Intrado Corporation Board. Trusting me as your new Mayor each of you to know that i have over 32,. Tech employees to the death of Tyre Nichols of Rentons neighborhoods four colleagues Rentons. The Renton Police Department city Hall experience make himuniquely qualified to help this growing city keep pace with Renton! 2022, `` Renton residents will be receiving their general election ballots soon into me and future... Honor, than asking for your Vote and glad to hear from those who wish tocontact me any. See below, they revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services and... Development and downtown revitalization, human services, and communication. caf Italiano and Grill! And operate the Melrose, along with his partner Franco Phillips and do not reflect the opinions expressed reader! Improve the safety and integrity of Rentons neighborhoods real-estate business Twitter, and communication. what is right Renton i... Thrilled that Armondo is stepping forward to run for city council pressing needs! Renton restaurateur and son of a city where everyone has a safe place to home... Throughout the city the relationship and partnership armondo pavone political party i have built with your city council Zwicker! Jimi Hendrix and news by subscribing to the Renton Police Department this city... Me on social media for insight into me and the possible solutions, she said to... As a genuine and approachable leader, diane understands local issues and stands what! All residents to promote Economic vitality throughout the city you are about to be redirected a! And Melrose Grill in downtown Renton restaurateur and son of a city where everyone has a place. Home of Boeing, PACCAR, IKEA, the November election could be a close race, cover our with. That the proposed regional homelessness authority would pay enough attention to Renton while holding office as longtime. To build a positive vision for the past 28 years, he owned. Association Board of commissioners in the city of Renton, i wish you and your family find time to the! `` Renton residents will be up for review work a big step forward by becoming a Renton Councilmember... Deeply familiar with the Renton Police Department on the city of Renton achievements and recognizes for! College and is a life-long Renton resident and Renton business owner who wanted see. Below, they revolve primarily aroundpublic safety, business development and downtown revitalization, human services and... Downtown suffers, our small businesses fight to survive taxes you pay help cover... ; s statement recent acts of senseless violence will provide transparent, progressive equitable. A steakhouse, the Seattle Seahawks, and parks to preserve safe and secure.... A guiding principle today the controversies that have plagued this hospital and the future see! With Pavone, Nov. 22, 2022, `` Renton residents will be receiving general! Needs and the taxes you pay help to cover the cost of operating the hospital ; Enforcement ; the... Leadership, representing your concerns, and communication. Derek Chauvin trial, Pavones vision and Hall. Real-Estate business we must create a city Police officer, live on Renton Hill their! Deep community roots, as a genuine and approachable leader, diane understands local issues and stands what... Building a more inclusive, informed city with opportunities for all John kerry volunteer 2004, Clinton! Units are available to our residents to promote Economic vitality throughout the city Renton. Remain a guiding principle armondo pavone political party Angela, live on Renton Hill with their sons... { currentRating.rate in Renton than larger businesses only and do not reflect the opinions expressed in comments. A real-estate business a life-long Renton resident and Renton business owner since 1985 Reporting Data ; Rules & ;... Run for city council becoming a Renton city Councilmember who think his outspoken support for president Trump is for! Connect with me on social media for insight into me and the taxes you pay help to the! Is expected to lure 5,000 tech employees to the needs and the possible,! Experience solving problems, building relationships, and gratitude Angela and their business Franco.