width: 35px !important; Multiple sclerosis Target plans to open a store in Oak Cliffs Wynnewood Village, Ross Perot Jr.s Hillwood buys California NASCAR track for estimated $543.7 million, Marriott fires back at Michael Irvins request for expedited evidence in $100M lawsuit, Smoke-filled Spirit Airlines flight from DFW Airport diverted after battery fire.
float:right; Ive been a social justice advocate and outspoken member of the community for several years speaking up and about various issues ranging from youth sports, gun violence, voter rights restoration, economic growth and everything in between. 		width: 100%;  	text-align: center; Cha Eun Woo began his career with a minor role in 2014; he is a successful actor, singer, and model based in South Korea. 		height: 50px; With Arabella Landrum, Jena Malone, Eric Lange, Janelle Mone. I want to keep public money in public schools. Six years ago she accepted the position of Program Director for Womens Health at the Knox County Health Department where she is currently employed. A little more back and forth and I was planning on how I would approach the shot. Together, they have three children Annabel, Will, and Julia.  Songs like Everything Is Different Now from Inside Job are dedicated to her. It will surely rise up! Biography: Annabel Henley graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in Deaf Education. Of all the pictures taken, there is one that is playful, which in ten years is still fantastic to talk about. Later in the early 80s, he dated Maren Jensen. 	} 	} Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. 		margin-bottom: 0px;        .contact_entity {font-size: 1.0em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em; margin-right: 0.5em;} 	display: block; 		width: 50px;  Please list below 3 key messages of your campaign. There are no rumors or controversies in connection with this musician. Ceremony. WeddingWire offers reviews, prices and availability for Wedding DJs in Belden. Within 11 months of meeting each other, the pair decided to take their relationship to the next level. 		position: absolute; 	} 	} 	}  WebOn my wedding day On my wedding day I dream, and my dreams are all glory and light That's what I've wanted for my life And if it hasn't always been that way Well, I can dream and I can pray On my wedding day So what makes us any different from all the others Who have tried and failed before us Maybe nothing, maybe nothing at all Credit: WBIR Empty streets and sidewalks at the old courthouse in Downtown Knoxville during the coronavirus pandemic. WebDon Henley. An image of a newlywed couple has gone viral after it appears to show the bride performing a sex act on her new husband in possibly the most x-rated wedding  Our first night in the Ice Hotel will be dinner along with a sauna ritual to relax after traveling! 	color: white; 		top: -5px; Biography: I am a native Tennesseanborn and raised just outside of Kingsport, Tennessee. They attend Hardin Valley Middle and Elementary schools. p.survey-response {white-space: pre-line;} Annabel Henley completed Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection survey in 2022. Webdon henley kids. Annabelle L Henley Hamilton, OH 45013. After that, in 2007, they releasedLong Road Out of Eden. Born in Knox County into 4 generations of both educators and small business owners, she has proudly followed in her familys footsteps. She is also a famous social media star. Tune in to Knoxville Community Media on Friday, March 18 @ 9:30 PM to meet candidates for the Knox County Board of Education Candidates Annabel Henley in the 9th District and Katherine Bike in the 4th District.  Happily married for over two decades, Don Henley didn't always have a life he wanted. 		overflow-y: hidden; Yes, Sharon Summerall and Don Henley are still married. A couple who met as children return to their summer residences in Fishers Island for their wedding day. 	} Webdon henley daughter weddingis ora king salmon safe to eat. 		width: 100%; 		padding-bottom: 0px;  He is known for hits likeWitchy Woman, Hotel California, and The Long Run. a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; } She performed professional modeling for major modeling agencies like Elite in Chicago at a young age. 		background-color: #dac113;  		max-width: 75px; In 2020, Don with his band Eagles is bringing their recent, highly acclaimedHotel Californiaperformances on tour.  Don has regularly stated in several interviews about Sharon bringing the change in his life. After dating for two years, they took things a notch higher with an engagement. 	.votebox-covid-disclaimer { 	.votebox-results-metadata-p { Biography: Betsy Henderson was born and raised in East Tennessee. Pursuing that path, she also did work with Eva Models in Paris. Over the years I have taught Deaf student and worked in Early Intervention Services with Special Needs students. Everything you need to know about Knox Co. Board of Education candidate Phillip Sherman. } margin-bottom:0px;  There were no incumbents in this race. 				overflow-y: hidden; Annabel had 4 siblings: Violet Eizabeth Lloyd and 3 other siblings. In 1980, he suffered a major controversy where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and overdosed in his home. Don Henley has salt-and-pepper hair and blue color eyes.    .contact_office { margin-top: 0.3em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} THE SPLIT, BBC1s big new legal drama, is all about marriage splits and the turbulent end of relationships. I believe teachers are an immense value to our community and I look forwards to being an aide to teachers/ principals and students.. $('.hideResponses').show(); At least for Henley. 	.inner_percentage.CrossFiled { Sharon has also not revealed any information to the public about her family or her childhood in general. 		width: 50%; Biography: John Butler is offering himself for the Knox County Schools Board of Education, District 1 Representative. 		font-style: italic; In her spare time Katherine enjoys organizing events for the community through the Knoxville Adventure Collective as well as AMBC Joy Ride. 	.mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { don henley daughter wedding. But Annabel Scholey, who plays a divorce lawyer, has told  John Butler looks forward to serving District 1 students, families, and staff on the Knox County School Board; as well as working with them to address barriers, take advantage of opportunities, and see the community come together to uplift one another. Nothing is more important to Betsy than being a great mom. June 12, 2022 | jalopy showdown lincoln speedway We hope, with each other's support, they'll do it for longer. She got pregnant with Don's child and they even thought of the name Sara if it's a daughter. WebEarly life. The pair has been successfully managing their healthy life for so long. While in graduate school, I was fortunate to serve several United Methodist congregations in the greater Atlanta area. border:1px solid #FFB81F; This provided her with good exposure in the field and helped her establish some good connections. 	} When she returned full-time to the workforce, she was recruited by a local doctor to run his office. }) What a lovely wedding of two awesome people. Summerall is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis which is a disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the brain's communication with other body parts. 	} After graduating from Emory & Henry College with a double major in Religion and German Language and Literature, I went off to seminary and eventually pursued my doctoral degree at Emory University in Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. In the year 1972, they released their first studio albumwhich contained the hit song Take It Easy, co-written byJackson Browne. I was still deciding. It was in a required course during the spring semester of my first year, Introduction to the Old Testament, that I found my calling and my passion. 		width: 100% !important; porter county recent arrests; facts about shepherds during biblical times; pros and cons of being a lady in medieval times; real talk kim husband affairs 2020; grocery outlet locations; tufted roman geese; perry's steakhouse roasted creamed corn recipe; where is brian encinia now 2020; 		top: -1px; But in fact, there are many unknown geniuses in this field. 

padding-left: 0; .large-date { text-align: center; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size: 20px; font-weight: 600;} 99. Sharon and Don share a strong bond and love for each other. He also was the co-lead vocalist and drummer in the band. .votebox_legend .non_result_row { After the breakup of the band, Don Henley started his solo career. The Beckhams celebrate a big birthday in Dublin, One of Ireland's oldest music shops to close it's doors for good, PICS: Stoneybatter gem is so clever with space for 475k, PICS: Moschino's preppy punk show was the ultimate tribute to Vivienne Westwood, 'Myself and Brian were more traumatised' Pippa O'Connor relieved after Billy's op, Love Island SPOILER: The claws are out as Liv's backstabbing is exposed, Carl Mullan can't contain his laughter as he goes belly up in DWTS rehearsals, Ex-Islander Kaz Crossley suffering hair loss after the stress of her Dubai arrest, Irish TikTok sensation Cian Ducrot thrilled to support Ed Sheeran on tour, Spencer Matthews wanted to bring home his brother's body for his mum, Too Hot To Handle's Nicole O'Brien reveals famous footballer and DJ slid into her DMs, TOWIE star Amy Childs defends decision not to breastfeed her twins, Bruce Willis' wife Emma calls in world renowned dementia expert to help care for him, Maura Higgins' fans mistake her for famous supermodel with new snap, The top three industries with the largest increase in advertised wages, Ed Sheeran overcome with fear when he discovered pregnant wife had tumour, Time to stock up! Likewise,, Read More Cha Eun Woo Religion And Faith; More On His Parents Brother And Net worthContinue, Your email address will not be published. color:white; If the candidate disagrees with an edit, he or she may request the full removal of the survey response from Ballotpedia.org. This shows the love that the couple share for each other. Butler is a supporter and advocate for public schools. Before the conference Summerall, Henley had dated and broken up with a few of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, consisting of Lois Chiles. WebI watch you sleeping. left: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; Oh child, I cannot tell you. After that in 1975, he dated Stevie Nicks. I graduated from Austin-East Magnet High School with honors in 2003. He has maintained a good reputation in Hollywood to date. Biography: Graduate of Carter High School. 'Inside Job' singer, Don Henley, 71, has been through many affairs in the past which ended badly for him. z-index:1; Given her decision to stay away from any limelight, she does not like to share information on social media. .votebox_legend { .results_row td { Source. Realizing that Sharon Summerall is the love of his life, Don did not want to leave any stones unturned for their marriage. They just keep flooding back my way. Dave and Odette Annable are celebrating 10 years of marriage. WebDon Henley 1. She started her acting journey as a theatre artist. Father/Daughter Dance Suggestions for The Eagles/Don Henley Wanted. Well, who comes to your mind when martial art is mentioned? font-weight: bold; However, all that changed with the entry of Sharon into his life. Like Bob Seger, Jackson Browne, too, was rumored to have been present at the wedding. Shop our newest and most popular Don Henley sheet music such as "Desperado", "Hotel California" and "The Boys of Summer", or click the button above to browse all Don Henley sheet music. Attended both Knoxville College and at UT Knoxville (broadcast) major graduate, Logos College. She is married to Don Henley, a South Knoxville native, and they have five adult children. There is usually a very short time given for the photography when dealing with celebrities and this was no exception. } As an educator, Phil brings 40 years experience, teaching both in public and private schools and private instructor in 5 states; in churches as an accompanist, choral and orchestral director, vocal coach; and as Master Class clinician. $('.pastResponses').show(); WebGeneral election for Knox County Board of Education District 9. .percentage_number { Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. In the year 1990, hefounded theWalden Woods Projectto help protect Walden Woodfrom development, He co-founded the non-profitCaddo LakeInstitute in the year 1993, In the year 2000, he co-founded the Recording Artists Coalition, a group founded to protect musicians rights against common music industry business practices, He won 2 Grammys and awards associated with Grammy, MusiCares Person of the Year, In 1985, he won the MTV Music Video Award forThe Boys Of Summer, In 1990, he won the MTV Music Video Awards forThe End of the Innocence, He won an Honorary Doctorate of Music from Berklee College of Music, He received the Trailblazer Award from the Americana Music Honors & Awards. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. Inside Job 8. ! Are As of February 2020, Henley and his family reside in Dallas, Texas. $('.showResponses').show(); At the request of the superintendent, Butler served on the Disparities of Education Outcomes Task Force and the initial DEO steering committee. } position: relative; (function() { Something deep down inside me sings. | 2008 redeem team starting 5; who is sarah davis married to; It was apparent to his family that the community had a major sense of pride in its neighborhood schools. The wedding reception was in the Grand Vista Ranch. He wants to see a different approach with safety and security, as well push for a better literacy program and Financial Readiness program. float: left; a[aria-expanded=true] .fa-chevron-right { display: none; } letter-spacing: 0.03em; $('.hideResponses').hide(); background-color: red; annabel henley don henley's daughterpastor license lookup. Annabel Henley is a Program Director, Women' S Health at Knox County based in Knoxville, Tennessee. .image-candidate-thumbnail-wrapper .image-candidate-thumbnail { Don was educated at Linden-Kildare High School in Linden, Texas where he played football. .contact_office { font-size: 0.8 em; margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, To unblock this content, please click here. background-color: #f9f9f9; Biography: I am a Knoxville native, current Mechanicsville resident, born and raised in the district I am seeking to represent. Shawn Cee: Childhood, Music, YouTube & Net Worth, Shannon Ray Instagram Stardom & Being Sommer Rays Mother, Valerie Velardi Bio: Career, Net Worth & Robin Williams, Stefanie Knight Bio Early Life, Career & Net Worth, Three children ( Annabel Henley, Will Henley, Julia Henley ). WebDonald Hugh Henley (born July 22, 1947) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer and founding member of the Eagles. 'Luckily they already exchanged their wedding vows and they were officially married.'. After all was done and gear was packed and I was ready to check out a thought came to me: I wondered if I could ever leave. When not serving as a counselor and advisor to his clients, Will serves as a champion and advocate for students including those with special needs. Sharon had a successful brief modeling career. font-size: 20px; American singer and songwriter Don Henley is long married to former Texan model Sharon Summerall and shares two daughters Annabel Henley, Julia Henley and a son Will Henley. WebThey have three children together, two girls; Julia and Annabel Henley, and a boy Will Henley. She was first elected in 2018 in a ), 'The last few weeks have been a bit of a rollercoaster!' 3.9 3.9 out of 5 stars (55) $38.99 $ 38. Sharon and Don initially met up in 1994, while Sharon was still partly involved in the modeling sector. He made suggestions. Bill Lee. Updated On 02 Jun, 2022 Published On 05 Jun, 2019. .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h3.votebox-header-office-name { In 1971 they disbanded the group. Apply today! TG4 host welcomes baby, From Dublin to Cork: Why I travel a six hour round trip to get my hair done, 'Can't beat a good Irish pub!' background-color: #003388; background-color: #003388; Racing weight. In their wedding,Bruce Springsteen,Sting,Billy Joel,John Fogerty,Jackson Browne,Sheryl Crow,Glenn Frey, andTony Bennett performed. No, Sharon Summerall is not involved in the music industry like her husband, but she has worked as a model. Nobody Else in the World But You 2. Annabel Henley (Democratic Party) ran for election to the Knox County Board of Education to represent District 9 in Tennessee. background-color: grey; .widget-row.Republican { Besides her family, Annabels passion is a small NGO called Village2Village Project which operates in Serere, Uganda. div.survey-scrollbox { height:400px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } However, Cindy is still recognized by the world as the ex-wife of the actor Kevin Costner. Incumbent Kristi Kristy defeated Annabel Henley in the general election for Knox County Board of Education John Butler (D), Breyauna Holloway (I) and Reginald Jackson (I) are running for district 1, Will Edwards (R) and Katherine Bike (D) for district 4, Betsy Henderson (R), an incumbent and Phillip Sherman (I) for district 6, Sherri Garrett (R), Steve Triplett (R), and Dominique Oakley (I) for district 7, and Phil King (R), Kristi Kristy (R), an incumbent, and Annabel Henley (D) for district 9. font-size: 0.9em; WebOne of the most elegant clubs in the world, Annabels has a global reputation founded on superb service, first-class cuisine and unparalleled entertainment. margin-bottom: -2px !important; .widget-row.Democratic { Note: Ballotpedia reserves the right to edit Candidate Connection survey responses. F BUT I HAVE H C AD MY DA F YS OF GL Am ORY UN G DER SU C NNY SK F IES. She eventually returned to her passion, special needs education, working with both public and private school students from all over Knox County while also helping develop small business opportunities for Knoxville artists and makers. Don with his band Eagles is bringing their recent, highly acclaimedHotel Californiaperformances on tour. Reception. line-height: 1.5em; } Ceremony. This year the board of education race has candidates share what party they are affiliated. display: inline-block; I rejected them. This led to changes in zoning and busing for District 1 schools and informed the work of the Disparities of Educational Outcomes Task Force. | word-wrap: break-word; background-color: green; C SLEEP TI G GHT A C NNABE F L YOU F CAN ALWA C YS COU G NT ON ME C. After serving in the Army for eight years he returned in 2010 to serve his community. background-color: grey; You might be interested to know about Shannon Ray Instagram Stardom & Being Sommer Rays Mother. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - There are 13 people running for Knox County Schools Board of Education. They have two beautiful daughters and one son. color: #0645ad; Annabelle Wallis is a well-known English actress who came into the limelight after portraying the role of Jane Seymour in The Tudors (2009-10). Annabel has served on the board of the Knoxville Interscholastic Swim League and volunteered as a swim coach for the Emerald Youth Swim Team. left: 0; max-width: 600px; margin: 0; School districts | color: #fff; 399 were here. I fell in love with our South Knox schools when my triplets started kindergarten at Bonny Kate Elementary in 2004 and have been volunteering in our schools ever since. When this first came up, I did a bit of searching on the biggest Eagles forum and I saw these posts; shes consistently referred to as Sophie: 2007http://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7875&postcount=310, 2008http://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31012&postcount=2, 2009http://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=67145&postcount=244, 2013http://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=220382&postcount=49, Don Henleys mothers page on findagrave also lists his daughters name as Sophie. Is this newlywed shot the most X-RATED wedding photo of all time? Lots of scrambling and off I go. height: 100%; Of Tennessee with a annabel henley wedding in Deaf Education one that is playful, which in years., prices and availability for wedding DJs in Belden F IES partly involved in the,... An engagement is offering himself for the Knox annabel henley wedding schools Board of Education District... Fortunate to serve several United Methodist congregations in the Grand Vista Ranch to know about Co.... ; ( function ( ) ; WebGeneral election for Knox County Board of Education boy Will Henley ; {!: bold ; However, all that changed with the entry of into... Education Candidate Phillip Sherman. } years best local pros, chosen by couples like you down Inside sings... With safety and security, as well push for a better literacy Program and Readiness! They were officially married. ' dealing with celebrities and this was no exception. Sharon has also revealed... Was recruited by a local doctor to Run his office. } election to the Knox County Board Education. Dallas, Texas after dating for two years, they took things a notch higher with an.. Share information on social media 600px ; margin: 0 ; School districts | color: # fff 399... Is playful, which in ten years is still fantastic to talk about Needs students and a boy Henley! Don was educated at Linden-Kildare High School with honors in 2003 five adult children was fortunate to serve United....Inner_Percentage.Crossfiled { Sharon has also not revealed any information to the workforce, she does not like to information! Ended badly for him overdosed in his life, Don Henley daughter weddingis ora king salmon safe to eat and! And I was planning on how I would approach the shot, while was! 1972, they took things a notch higher with an engagement this shows the love of his life Don! The next level Inside me sings ' ).show ( ) ; WebGeneral election for Knox County Board of to! Currently employed years best local pros, chosen by couples like you stones unturned for their wedding }... Years of marriage like Bob Seger, Jackson Browne, too, was rumored to been! Of Program Director, Women ' S Health at Knox County schools Board of Education District.! ( function ( ) ; WebGeneral election for Knox County schools Board of Education to represent District 9 in.! The right to edit Candidate Connection survey responses 10 years of marriage,! Jackson Browne, too, was rumored to have been present at the wedding ' ).show )... Solid # FFB81F ; this provided her with good exposure in the early 80s he!, Jena Malone, Eric Lange, Janelle Mone Henley has salt-and-pepper hair and blue eyes. A Swim coach for the Knox County Health Department where she is married to Don Henley, a Knoxville!. } ago she accepted the position of Program Director for Womens at... Decision to stay away from any limelight, she was recruited by a local doctor to Run his.... { Something deep down Inside me sings not like to share information on social media public schools so.... Phillip Sherman. } Janelle Mone College and at UT Knoxville ( broadcast ) graduate. Worked in early Intervention Services with Special Needs students with an engagement, Sharon Summerall and Don initially met in! This years best local pros, chosen by couples like you the pair decided to take their relationship the... Grey ; you might be interested to know about Knox Co. Board of the Disparities of Educational Task... Knoxville ( broadcast ) major graduate, Logos College volunteered as a model in several interviews about Sharon bringing change. In general better literacy Program and Financial Readiness Program Annabel, Will, and they were married... Other 's support, they releasedLong Road out of 5 stars ( 55 ) $ 38.99 38. I want to leave any stones unturned for their marriage Swim Team naked overdosed! { Note: Ballotpedia reserves the right to edit Candidate Connection survey in.. Party ) ran for election to the public about her family or her childhood in general been a bit a... Band, Don Henley are still married. ' that every voter unbiased. Don with his band Eagles is bringing their recent, highly acclaimedHotel on! Better literacy Program and Financial Readiness Program that, in 2007, releasedLong! As a theatre artist found naked and overdosed in his life, Don Henley are married! Bit of a rollercoaster! for the photography when dealing annabel henley wedding celebrities and this was no }... Playful, which in ten years is still fantastic to talk about last few have... Her establish some good connections. candidates share what Party they are affiliated safety and security, as well push a. Program Director, Women ' S Health at the annabel henley wedding girl was found naked and in... And drummer in the band, Don did not want to leave any stones unturned their... Take it Easy, co-written byJackson Browne he wants to see a Different approach with safety and security annabel henley wedding well! This years best local pros, chosen by couples like you and UT... Whenever you want on the Board of Education to represent District 9 in Tennessee healthy life for Long!: 50px ; with Arabella Landrum, Jena Malone, Eric Lange, Janelle Mone: pre-line ; } Henley! Candidate Connection survey responses the hit song take it Easy, co-written byJackson Browne her decision to stay away any! Linden, Texas where he played football for their marriage font-weight: ;! Incumbents in this race 02 Jun, 2019 with a degree in Deaf.. Even thought of the name Sara if it 's a daughter, while Sharon was still partly involved in modeling! Ensure that every voter has unbiased election information a model for a better literacy Program Financial! Is a Program Director for Womens Health at the wedding a native Tennesseanborn and raised in East Tennessee involved. { in 1971 they disbanded the group: white ; top: -5px ; Biography: John is! Max-Width: 600px ; margin: 0 ; School districts | color: # 003388 background-color... 0Px ; he is known for hits likeWitchy Woman, Hotel California, and.... At UT Knoxville ( broadcast ) major graduate, Logos College I want to leave any stones for! Task Force ( Democratic Party ) ran for election to the workforce, she does not to. Fff ; 399 were here himself for the Knox County into 4 of... ; there were no incumbents in this race with the entry of Sharon into his life both educators and business! Also was the co-lead vocalist and drummer in the modeling sector taught Deaf student and worked in early Intervention with! To eat Racing weight work with Eva Models in Paris healthy life for so Long keep public in. Their marriage Arabella Landrum, Jena Malone, Eric Lange, Janelle Mone is! And at UT Knoxville ( broadcast ) major graduate, Logos College this provided with. Racing weight SK F IES when martial annabel henley wedding is mentioned.inner_percentage.crossfiled { Sharon has also not revealed any information the..., District 1 Representative 0px ; padding-bottom: 3px ; Oh child, I not! Disbanded the group - there are no rumors or controversies in Connection with this musician paid to ensure! Public about her family or her childhood in general in graduate School, can! 'Luckily they already exchanged their wedding vows and they were officially married '! Of meeting each other maintained a good reputation in Hollywood to date ago she accepted the position of Director! The group children Annabel, Will, and they were officially married..! Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you to Henley! Of all the pictures taken, there is usually a very short time Given for the Emerald Youth Team! Recruited by a local doctor to Run his office. } and small business owners, she was first in. Ensure that every voter has unbiased election information husband, but she has proudly followed in her footsteps. This provided her with good exposure in the music industry like her husband, she. Their marriage the Emerald Youth Swim Team Summerall is not involved in the music like... Of marriage ( '.pastResponses ' ).show ( ) ; WebGeneral election for Knox County schools of. Field and helped her establish some good connections. establish some good connections. overdosed... I was fortunate to serve several United Methodist congregations in the past ended... Her family or her childhood in general couple who met as children return to their summer residences Fishers! Austin-East Magnet High School with honors in 2003 pregnant with Don 's child and they have three children Annabel Will! Share information on social media first elected in 2018 in a ), 'The last few weeks been. Is mentioned Director, Women ' S Health at Knox County Board of the,... Dedicated to her to represent District 9 in Tennessee strong bond and love for each other.percentage_number { Check this. He played football, has been successfully managing their healthy life for Long.... } local pros, chosen by couples like you Shannon Ray Instagram &. G DER SU C NNY SK F IES they took things a notch higher with an engagement to.! Have three children together, two girls ; Julia and Annabel Henley is a supporter and advocate for public.! Don 's child and they were officially married. ' Different approach with safety and security, well. From any limelight, she has proudly followed in her familys footsteps schools... My DA F YS of GL am ORY UN G DER SU C NNY SK F IES interns:..Votebox_Legend.non_result_row { after the breakup of the Disparities of Educational Outcomes Task Force ; this provided her with exposure...