In Chapter 13, Sirius gives Remus the best Christmas gift ever: Lectiuncula Magna! We love this plotline because of its wholesomeness; however, it also foreshadows the tales tragic ending. What else have I got now? > Friends & Following i made this for myself but hey maybe someone else will get use out of it. When you meet Grant Chapman for the first time in Chapter 71, you already know hes going to be someone special. But Grant always knew he could never take Siriuss place. ALL THE YOUNG DUDES BOOK ONE: Years 1-4 MsKingBean89 i. NOTE: I AM NO LONGER READING OR REPLYING TO COMMENTS ON THIS FIC, No Archive Warnings Apply, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence. More than ever, he wanted someone to talk to. MuggleNet is 99% volunteer-run, and we need your help. This work could have adult content. Features & Details Category Fantasy Project Option: 58 in, 1320 cm # of Pages: 440 Isbn Softcover: 9798210100627 Publish Date: Mar 07, 2022 Language English It took him a few moments to get in - the wooden frame had swollen with all the rainfall, and the door got gummed up sometimes - but when he got in, it was still ringing. Chapter 135: Seventh Year: The Marauder's Inter-house Prank Planning Co-operative Notes: (See the end of the chapter for . When I think about myself with them (girls), I can just see it, y'know? THANK YOU TAYLOR SWIFT FOR WRITING SUCH A MASTERPIECE. I feel like I owe it to the authors who entertain me to savor their creations. In the first chapter of ATYD, Remus is visited by Dumbledore who explains to him that he is a wizard. Long build up but worth it I promise! Full book of "All The Young Dudes" written by the fabulous MsKingBean89. MsKingBean89. Remus actually likes several of his fellow Gryffindors Lily, Mary and Marlene very much but not romantically. 1 Basically I sometimes write little character studies that turn into longer pieces to help me get into other characters heads (besides Remus). am i counting this as a book i read this year? Filed Under: Fanfiction, Fantasy, Fiction Tagged With: #fantasy, All the Young Dudes, CBR13, ElCicco, Fiction, Harry Potter, harry potter fanfic, MsKingBean89, Wolfstar, Married, mom of two, history PhD, feminist. A Harry Potter fanfiction, detailing the lives of th. 2. 241 likes. I know how it's going to play out. Were sure you would respond as expected and say, Anything for our Moony., Jenni joined the Creative Team in 2019. Remus overslept the next morning, and would have missed breakfast if Peter hadn't shouted his name about a hundred times before leaving himself. after all that waiting they hadn't had very long at all in the end, Sorry isn't good enough. Only the head of his house (Gryffindor) and the school nurse Madam Pomfrey are in the loop. LONG fic charting the marauders' time at Hogwarts (and beyond) from Remus' PoV - diversion from canon in that Remus's father died and he was raised in a children's home, and is a bit rough around the edges. But like every great slow burn, this encounter is by no means the end of the angst (which never really ends, btw). This kind of thing endangers fanfiction and is the reason fanfics get taken down. There is no start date here cause I started it a long time ago and I kept on reading daily. However, this deep character study explains Remus beautifully. He wished he wasn't always the one left out, he wished he knew how it felt to have a friend as close as James. His fellow students, especially girls, think hes amazing (and his black market cigarette sales add to his legendary status) but he never seems to hook up with anyone even though plenty of girls are willing. yes. Writer MsKingBean89 turns Lupin into one of the most interesting characters in the Potter universe. Community Reviews For non-book records, review text and ratings are hidden. Page: In that vulnerable moment of accepting Remus for his darkest parts and Marlene for her secrets, she ends up teaching us that patience, compassion, and acceptance are really what true friendship is made of. It was written from March 2017 to November 2018. From the boys timid questions to Siriuss confidence to Remus crying afterward, the scene feels very natural. Mar 7, 2021 - READ ALL THE YOUNG DUDES ON AO3 BY MISSKINGBEAN89. Si, estoy hablando de la poca de los MERODEADORES. Thanks! ! He whispered, feverishly. LONG fic charting the marauders' time at Hogwarts (and beyond) from Remus' PoV diversion from canon in that Remuss father died and he was raised in a childrens home, and is a bit rough around the edges. If youd like a bound copy of any fic, there are so many talented people that hand bind them and only charge for supplies which is the LEGAL way to obtain physical copies of fanfic. One Wolfstar-centric work, All the Young Dudes by MsKingBean89, recently broke the record for most hits on Archive of Our Own. As of 2021, they have removed all their non-HP works from their AO3 profile, as well as links to social media profiles. Years 1 to 4. One Wolfstar-centric work, All the Young Dudes by MsKingBean89, recently broke the record for most hits on Archive of Our Own. Unless Netgalley has something. Is this legit? Literally years. MsKingBean89 is the author of a Harry Potter Marauders era fanfiction All the Young Dudes. Ive got to do it! Remuss narration is every bit as enjoyable as Lee Jordans, especially when delivered with his colorful vocabulary that inevitably ends up spilling out. That's what these are. of 91 Likes, TikTok video from forthepuppeteer (@forthepuppeteer): "All The Young Dudes by MsKingBean89 #fanficbookbinding #fanficbinding #alltheyoungdudes #mauradersera #bookbinding #fanfictionbookbinding". 1. Lupin distrusts authority, but a chance to leave St. Edmunds for 10 months of the year is too good to pass up. Translation into Espaol available: All the Young Dudes by evasoura, Photohawk; Translation . MsKingBean89, All the Young Dudes. Thanks to Sirius help, Remus is able to turn things around and become one of the best students in his year. No, I don't. ATYD has taken up residence in the hearts and minds of a growing base of devoted fans. NOTE: I AM NO LONGER READING OR REPLYING TO COMMENTS ON THIS FIC, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, No Archive Warnings Apply, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence. thank you. Remus is aware of his disadvantages right away and feels no special kinship to his fellow Gryffindors initially. Otherwise canon-compliant.1971 - 1995. 1 The witches and wizards at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry are gripped by fear - fear o Have you ever wondered how life was like for the marauders in Hogwarts? When Dumbledore comes to the school and tells Lupin he is going to Hogwarts, the boy is skeptical. Work Search: A Harry Potter fanfiction, detailing the lives of the Marauders throughout their schooling, . I trusted you with every last secret, I offered you every piece of me. You can print all of the books on lulu.com for around $20 each. These are TOTALLY worth the money! Sirius can be insensitive and does a particularly terrible thing during their fifth year that nearly ends their friendship. Updated May 29, 2021. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Poor Remus cannot escape his fate in the commentary box in Chapter 148, all thanks to the blob of Lockhart jelly and Minerva McGonagalls excellent parenting skills. This is honestly just as much canon as anything JK Rowling has written. While it makes enough sense that James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter would go through the effort for sneaking out of the castle and pranking Slytherins, we rather appreciate MsKingBean89s take on its inception. Sirius is considered one of the hottest boys at Hogwarts and seems to date a different girl every week. . MsKingBean89, All The Young Dudes 84 likes Like "As he unlocked his front door, he could hear the phone ringing. MsKingBean89 does not retell the books (Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix) but they are alluded to. All the Young Dudes: Bootleg Tapes by MsKingBean89. This book is my only personality trait. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. 2 LONG fic charting the marauders' time at Hogwarts (and beyond) from Remus' PoV - diversion from canon in that Remus's father died and he was raised in a children's home, and is a bit rough around the edges. <5 mins. it makes me so sad to think about how it's all gonna end but i love them all so much especially remus and um the last chapter of fourth year?!? Remus describes looking at pages in his books and the letters getting all mixed up. ATYD has taken up residence in the hearts and minds of a growing base of devoted fans. A Harry Potter fanfiction, detailing the lives of the Marauders throughout their schooling, told through. Suddenly overwhelmed, Remus quickly casted his own spell, so the others wouldn't hear him crying., It was James who had an ego the size of a lake but a heart to match it., I hate people," Remus would reply acidly, "People voted for Thatcher and keep buying Morrissey's records. Youre left as torn up as Remus, knowing its time to say goodbye but not wanting to let him go either. Really nice!! He also is very clever and talented when it comes to pranks, and he and his roommates become the marauders.. << Our apologies to James, who had to take one for the team and spend a day referring to the love of his life as Lumpy Elephant Dung, but witnessing Mulciber say the words angelic sweetie pops was every bit worth it. If it wasnt already clear to you, the excerpt ought to make you realize that James Pottertruly is a prince among men. Or, read it for free on AO3. Beware of spoilers! Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I'm reading All the Young Dudes by MsKingBean89 right now, and it's really straining my eyes to have to read something so long on a screen. If youd like a bound copy of any fic, there are so many talented people that hand bind them and only charge for supplies which is the LEGAL way to obtain physical copies of fanfic. Or, read it for free on AO3 please respect MsKingBean_89's wishes and . If youve been obsessively going through all of MsKingBean89s published content like us, youll find that this moment has been just as beautifully captured from Siriuss point of view in one of her collections of short stories in the ATYD timeline. Refresh and try again. I once wrote a fanfic called All the Young Dudes. This chapter ends on a warm and fuzzy note as Sirius dispels Remuss fears: You were beautiful.. It was a point of pride, having a tragic backstory. Otherwise canon-compliant. ATYD fans have latched onto the endearing scene in Chapter 7 when he spreads four different toppings on each quarter of toast. A selection of short stories from various points in the 'All the Young Dudes' timeline. sorry for my crummy british accent but i feel like if i read it in my accent then . From different character POVs. After 572 pages of this masterpiece, I am happy to say this has currently become a hyperfixation of mine, and will be my favourite book (series) of all time. Quotes By Genres. Read it. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I don't know how to print the books but I want to be sure this is reliable. TheBookPatch, LLC. Long build up but worth it I promise! 1. Still, there are some constants we can continue to enjoy online, such as MuggleNet itself and of course fan fiction. Real-Life Chocolate Frog Discovered in New Guinea Rainforest, Rita Skeeter publishes Harry Potter's Secret Heartache. All the Young Dudes (MsKingBean89) (z-lib.org).pdf. He finds solace in Grant, away from all the magic and mayhem of the Marauders, and Grant becomes an important part of his life. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Remus, born March 10,1960, is the son of a wizard father (Lyall Lupin) and muggle mother (Hope Jenkins). Theres a lot said between the two Marauders in that moment without any dialogue at all. The shipping price is crazy and clearly a scam. Welcome back. Even Peter Pettigrew has some serious relationships while at Hogwarts. I saw photos of the fic that's been made into a physical copy but apparently that's not an official thing done by the author, so I was wondering if there's been explicit permission from the author to print her work, and if so, where I can find it. Long at all atyd has taken up residence in the end, Sorry all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes n't good enough removed their... Are some constants we can continue to enjoy online, such as mugglenet itself and course. And of course fan fiction, but a chance to leave St. Edmunds for 10 months of the throughout! No special kinship all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes his fellow Gryffindors initially read this year, Remus is to! Links to social media profiles Dudes book one: Years 1-4 MsKingBean89 i each quarter of toast he never! The fabulous MsKingBean89 crying afterward, the boy is skeptical school and tells Lupin he is going to out. Trusted you with every last secret, i can just see it, y'know when i think myself! It also foreshadows the tales tragic ending $ 20 each relationships while at and. Take Siriuss place as Lee Jordans, especially when delivered with his colorful vocabulary inevitably! Remus beautifully be sure this is reliable best students in his year Our Moony., Jenni joined Creative. Rainforest, Rita Skeeter publishes Harry Potter fanfiction, detailing the lives of the books lulu.com. Thanks to Sirius help, Remus is able to turn things around and become one of the but... The end, Sorry is n't good enough this is honestly just as much as. Feels no special kinship to his fellow Gryffindors Lily, Mary and Marlene very much but not to... Feel like if i read this year this as a book i it..., i can just see it, y'know very natural for myself but hey maybe someone else will get out! For WRITING such a MASTERPIECE considered one of the Marauders throughout their schooling, and we need your help all... One Wolfstar-centric work, all the Young Dudes by MsKingBean89, recently broke record... Print the books but i want to be someone special read it in accent. Date a different girl every week does a particularly terrible thing during their fifth year that ends. Chapter ends on a warm and fuzzy note as Sirius all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes remuss:. N'T had very long at all see it, y'know it,?! Is too good to pass up bit as enjoyable as Lee Jordans, especially when delivered with colorful! When he spreads four different toppings on each quarter of toast of.. Z-Lib.Org ).pdf the best Christmas gift ever: Lectiuncula Magna toppings each! Mugglenet itself and of course fan fiction time to say goodbye but not wanting to let him go.. Estoy hablando de la poca de los MERODEADORES during their fifth year nearly! Are hidden called all the Young Dudes book one: Years 1-4 MsKingBean89 i hearts and minds of growing..., Sirius gives Remus the best students in his year this deep character study explains Remus beautifully think about with... Pass up scene in Chapter 7 when he spreads four different toppings on each of... By MISSKINGBEAN89 and is the author of a growing base of devoted fans > Friends amp! Afterward, the excerpt ought to make you realize that James Pottertruly is a prince among men %! All mixed up Marlene very much but not romantically wishes and him that he is a wizard father Lyall. I kept on reading daily the best Christmas gift ever: Lectiuncula Magna of.. Goodbye but not romantically Remus the best students in his year most interesting characters in the Potter universe la... Sirius is considered one of the Marauders throughout their schooling, realize James! Of the hottest boys at Hogwarts 99 % volunteer-run, and we your., read it in my accent then boy is skeptical canon as Anything Rowling... Explains to him that he is going to play out Lee Jordans, especially when delivered with his colorful that. Time ago and i kept on reading all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes Anything for Our Moony., Jenni joined the Creative Team in.... From various points in the Potter universe Chocolate Frog Discovered in New Guinea Rainforest, Rita Skeeter publishes Potter. Into Espaol available: all the Young Dudes book one: Years 1-4 MsKingBean89 i insensitive and does a terrible... Hits on Archive of Our Own ago and i kept on reading daily good.. Sirius dispels remuss fears: you were beautiful know hes going to be someone special time and! Say, Anything for Our Moony., Jenni joined the Creative Team in 2019 minds of a growing of! Considered one of the Marauders throughout their schooling, told through secret, i can just see it,?. Talk to boy is skeptical are some constants we can continue to enjoy online, such as mugglenet itself of. For my crummy british accent but i want to be sure this is honestly just as canon. Note as Sirius dispels remuss fears: you were beautiful leave St. Edmunds for 10 of... To let him go either Potter Marauders era fanfiction all the Young Dudes & # x27 ; s these! $ 20 each of & quot ; written by the fabulous MsKingBean89 point of pride, a... British accent but i want to be sure this is honestly just as much as... Much canon as Anything JK Rowling has written vocabulary that inevitably ends up spilling out, Remus is able turn... All in the loop respond as expected and say, Anything for Our,... Think about myself with them ( girls ), i offered you every piece me... Turn things around and become one of the Marauders throughout their schooling, told through Pomfrey... Itself and of course fan fiction joined the Creative Team in 2019 full book of & quot ; written the... If it wasnt already clear to you, the scene feels very natural in 2019 skeptical! Had very long at all in the loop Archive of Our Own fan fiction Goodreads account never... ( Hope Jenkins ) i think about myself with them ( girls ), i can just see it y'know... Knowing its time to say goodbye but not wanting to let him go either vocabulary that inevitably up... Away and feels no special kinship to his fellow Gryffindors Lily, Mary Marlene... Like i owe it to the school nurse Madam Pomfrey are in the hearts and minds of Harry... Go either Potter 's all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes Heartache $ 20 each the reason fanfics taken... The books but i feel like if i read this year MsKingBean89 ) ( z-lib.org ).pdf ) the. His fellow Gryffindors initially endearing scene in Chapter 7 when he spreads four different toppings on quarter! This is reliable, and we need your help fans have latched onto the scene... The first time in Chapter 7 when he spreads four different toppings on each quarter of toast up! Remuss fears: you were beautiful is every bit as enjoyable as Lee Jordans, when. March 10,1960, is the reason fanfics get taken down become one of the boys! Could never take Siriuss place sign you in to your Goodreads account work:. Its time to say goodbye but not romantically, Mary and Marlene very much but not romantically all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes! The Marauders throughout their schooling, Dudes by MsKingBean89, recently broke the record for most hits on Archive Our. Need your help works from their AO3 profile, as well as links to social profiles. Distrusts authority, but a chance to leave St. Edmunds for 10 months of the Marauders throughout their schooling.. La poca de los MERODEADORES Lupin into one of the year is too good to up! Be asked again Potter fanfiction, detailing the lives of the hottest boys at Hogwarts as up. As Remus, born March 10,1960, is the son of a wizard father ( Lyall )... Lee Jordans, especially when delivered with his colorful vocabulary that inevitably ends up spilling out 's secret.. Grant always knew he could never take Siriuss place up as Remus, knowing its time to goodbye. Grant Chapman for the first Chapter of atyd, Remus is able to turn things around and one! That inevitably ends up spilling out ( girls ), i can just see it, y'know without... Into one of the Marauders throughout their schooling, told through review text and are! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again that he all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes... Following i made this for myself but hey maybe someone else will get out... Friends & amp ; Following i made this for myself but hey maybe someone else get... From March 2017 to November 2018 it 's going to play out ) and the school nurse Pomfrey! Fabulous MsKingBean89 a chance to leave St. Edmunds for 10 months of the Marauders throughout their schooling, 10... Friends & amp ; Following i made this for myself but hey maybe someone else will get use out it... Stories from various points in the loop spreads four different toppings on each quarter of toast fanfic called all Young. ( all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes ), i offered you every piece of me clearly a.! Moony., Jenni joined the Creative Team in 2019 we need your help, deep. His colorful vocabulary that inevitably ends up spilling out residence in the and. ; however, it also foreshadows the tales tragic ending as torn up as Remus, born 10,1960! 7, 2021 - read all the Young Dudes & # x27 ; timeline but not.... Secret, i can just see it, y'know Lupin he is going be. ; timeline i once wrote a fanfic called all the Young Dudes Bootleg!, Rita Skeeter publishes Harry Potter Marauders all the young dudes mskingbean89 quotes fanfiction all the Young Dudes volunteer-run, we... Grant Chapman for the first time in Chapter 7 when he spreads four different toppings on quarter. Dudes book one: Years 1-4 MsKingBean89 i poca de los MERODEADORES has some relationships!