The AK-74 uses the lighter and faster 5.4539mm instead of the 7.6239mm. By submitting you agree with our, Copyright 2023 - Website Designed by FDI Creative, It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun lawsBEFORE placing your order. Ive tried to order receivers from NODAK Spud at least half a dozen times over the years, and have never been able to place an order. That EO Tech sight is very impressive. MrSKSkill on March 15, 2022 at 5:40 pm. I want fill the holes and possibly put on a . Looks like an SBR,I hope you have a form 1 from the ATF,Cant just put a stock on a handgun firearm no matter what you ad to the barrel.I also have one of the Draco ak pistols with the under folding trunion in the receiver,A gift or trap?I was a FFL manufacture for 10 years and if the feds run your serial number it will come back to a pistol in there records,It can be done legally and the paper work is not to hard,but must be done first and approved by the ATF. Factory-new original Receiver Blanks for your AKM / AKMS AK-47! They are built as rugged as the AK rifle itself. . ak receiver width oxide finish. Stamped receivers may or may not have dimples directly over the magazine well. im building my first ak as well. Morrissey 5.45x39 AK-74 Receiver - Side Folder *FFL ITEM* $77.99. You must log in or register to reply here. Click Image for details, AK47 Hungarian AK63F DIY Barreled Receiver, Sharps Bros MB47 DIY Pistol kit with DAG-13 Adjustable Gas System-Ace Series For Sale. This tool is used to fix dented metal magazines. Hey whats up fellow Patriots & Gun lovers! I am currently building an Bulgarian AK-74 Parts Kit from http://ak-builder.com/! The 1.5mm trunnions have a "bulged" profile on the side instead of the uniform shape of the 1mm trunnions. i was wondering how can you tell if you have a no dak spud? You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle thetransfer & legality of the firearm in your area. In this drawing, there are two sizes of swell head rivets. If the legislation of your state or country allows, you can even make parts yourself (sounds like a nice project) to replace them on your guns or make custom ones. Is Harlan out of the AK game? what do you think of those hungarian amd 65s. These guys have been around forever. so you want overall from end to end? Note that all dimensions are in millimeters. Kreknin ( 2, .. Price $88.16. Compare Compare Items. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Amazing quality Ak receivers from Childers Guns. AK 47 Receiver (US Stamping) FFL ITEM 2-4 Weeks FFL REQUIRED Click Image for Gallery Availability: 2-4 Weeks FFL REQUIRED $83.00 Available Options Special Instructions: * Selector Markings: * Stock Cut Options: * Selector Notches: Trigger Humps: Other Options: Front Trunnion Rivet Holes (+$8.50) Rear Trunnion Rivet Holes (+$8.50) The book is about the manufacturing methods and techniques of firearms and all the processesare described using AK-74 parts as examples. These receivers are ideal for any builder and are ready to be refinished. their is a norinco ak 47 at the local pawn shop with a slanted receiver. where would one go about getting a 20 ton press? By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section. It will work, but spending the money on a couple of pieces of precision ground flatstock will produce MUCH better/crisper bends & results. Hope you have it registered. Press J to jump to the feed. I am posting these drawings solely for educational purposes and neither I nor The Firearm Blog have no guarantee concerning the precision of the drawings. As the naming suggests, 1.5mm receivers have thicker steel, maintaining the original exterior width of the receiver (other than the bulge we will discuss in a second), but having a thinner interior width due to the thickness of the metal. Thankfully, identifying kits is quite easy - just look at the front trunnion. I found a couple of templates online and from members here, but I need to verify some measurements to get my file for cutting blanks worked out. B. Gil Horman teams up with Atlantic Firearms, MOD Outfitters and the Park City Gun Club to provide this step-by-step walkthrough of a custom AK-47 rifle built from scratch. It's quite heavy which is a big minus for every military rifle, it's accuracy is bad and the 7.62x39 mm round isn't the most powerful one either. Then pick the rear trunion you need for the AK 47 receiver you selected. Particularly noted are a variation of milled receiver that are machined and fashioned in such a sense, they imitate a standard stamped receiver so well . Finally someone gives me an answer to my question. Also AK 15 is AK 12 but different caliber. Price $11.95. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Yeah it very likely is but I dont wanna jump to conclusions. Depending on the method you choose, your optic could be mounted as far rearward as the back of the receiver or as far forward as the front of the gas tube. Cool video bro, how much did you pay for the class? $37.50. I don't think I've ever seen one older than 1994/1995, God I wish KUSA would pump out rifles quicker. i bought the RAK russian red classic from atlantic firearms. Otherwise, you're stuck either machining the stub down into a trunion width and building on a stamped receiver or pay over $300 for a complete receiver. The optic mount's one piece design keeps things simple and provides structural integrity . The center support stud is installed and the receiver rails are welded in place. Click on the following pdf icons to open each drawing. And as a bonus here is a very large (118004300) cutaway image of an AK-47. In that book, there are many more blueprintsof non-finished parts in different stages of the manufacturing process. GA Sales: 34. How do i know if my century arms AKMS has a noDak spud receiver? nodak is no doubt the best us recievers. Come join the discussion about optics, builds, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Sure you can but you may as well design a new gun given you're already that far into engineering it. 1mm Receiver and Trunnion Now that you know what kit you have (in terms of receiver thickness at least), if you have a 1.5mm, you need to choose between the two 1.5mm receivers we offer - you can check out the differences here. Out of stock. Firing pin retaining pin. Bad ass guns and bad ass video bro.Good job. Above: 1.5mm "Bulged" trunnion and receiver next to a 1mm trunnion and receiver. This also means that while a 1.5mm trunnion is thinner on the bottom side for the thinner interior of a 1.5mm receiver, will not fit in a 1mm receiver due to the wide bulge section. Add to Cart. for Ease of production. Found this on Google when I was looking for info on which PAPs have what thickness of receiver. VERY lazy. that finish you see is from the heat treating prosses. JavaScript is disabled. :flipoff2: Ordered some last week. $114.99. The milled receiver MAK-91 has a .684" diameter barrel and the NHM-91 has a .668 diameter barrel. Type 07 Manufacturer. If you decide to use these blueprint for any application, youll be doing it at your own risk. You just need to add the finishing touches . I don't have a solid date on when they will be done, but the last ones went so fast I ordered twice as many this time. AK/AKM rifles and most variants. Our fixed stock 5.45x39 receivers are properly heat treated & machined for the trigger guard rivets and fire control group. I thought saiga ~1.2mm was common knowledge. I have a older Mauser that had some kind of sight mounted that had several screw holes. Just got my nds-2 for my krink build. just curious how you did the underfolder with a fixed stock trunion? I haven't seen any inexpensive milled receivers, 80% or otherwise. Being a lifelong firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and ammunition. AK47 BARREL - US MADE 7.62x39 BARREL - Unfinished, CHROME LINED, AK74 BARREL - US MADE 4150 STEEL 545x39 -, KRINK Style AKM Front Sight Block Gas Block Combo With 4 PC Flash Hider, 24x1.5MM Threads (Fits AK47 AK74 AKM Barrel), Yugoslavian M70 AK Barrel with Long Front Sight Journal - 7.62x39 US Made NEW, Morrissey AK47 AKM 7.62x39 Fixed Stock Receiver with Rails and Cross Bar Installed (including Side Mount Rail and Rivets), AK47 Side-Folding Triangle Stock - Polish Made (Buttstock Only, No Trunnion), AK47 AKM FRONT TRUNNION with BULLET GUIDE, AK47 BARREL - US MADE 4150 BLACK NITRIDE 7.62x39, AK47 SIDE FOLDING REAR TRUNNION - for Side Folding Receivers, KRINK Style AKM Front Sight Block Gas Block Combo, 24x1.5MM Threads (Fits AK47 AK74 AKM Barrel), DDI AK-47SF STAMPED AKM RECEIVER 7.62X39MM FOR LEFT SIDE-FOLDING STOCK, FORGE COAT FLAT BLACK GUN PAINT (Similar to Duracoat - but without the hardner), AK47 AKM REAR TRUNNION for AK FIXED STOCK RECEIVER - with RIVETS, AK74 REAR TRUNNION for AK FIXED STOCK RECEIVER - with RIVETS, AK47 AKM AK74 PIN SET (4mm and 3mm Retainer Pins for AK Builders), AK47 AKM RIVET SET - For AKMS Siderfolders (standard Kyber Pass type) and Underfolders, AK47 AKM AK74 3mm RETAINER PINS (Gas Block and Front Sightblock Pins, AK47 AKM AK74 4mm RETAINER PINS (Rear Sightblock Pins), AK47 AK74 AKM BARREL PIN - HEAT TREATED HARDENED STEEL. Remember we are working with an AK, so there can be variations in receiver width. any others from any reference? and what should i expect to pay for one (too lazy to google LOL), Please send all support inquiries to [email protected], 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, 10mm Lone Wolf 6 inch vs factory 4.6 inch Glock 20 barrel chronograph test, Savage 110 Tactical: Best Budget Precision Rifle, Smith & Wesson H.R.T. SIG Tango MSR 1-624 BDC6 Reticle Holy Cow! Just drill and pin to complete it. It can be for learning and educational purposes or to compare if their parts are within specs and many other reasons. . Following a multi-year test and evaluation process, SIG Sauer took home the winning contract for the Next Generation Squad Weapon . We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and much more! I am posting the drawings by the source they are taken from. Mar 27, 2013 #10 Vicfirth01 Plinker Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Mar 10, 2013 62 6 Fort Wayne, IN That would be awesome since no one in my area knows anything about building an AK. 10-12 Weeks FFL REQUIRED. The milled receiver MAK-90 has a .615" diameter barrel. Anchorage AK. will the standard ak 47 grip fit that style rifle? Thanx Brother! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Pretty cool. i had a similar until i got fucked at work and had to sell them. PM for info.. Would having a precut flat on hand help? Check Price at Amazon. 5 New AKM NoDak Spud LLC. One last note - Chinese receivers use their own receivers as well - 1.6mm. More Details Buy. I find this video strangely easy to masturbate to. Well done!! These are milled ak rifles not stamped steel. When you just look at the AK's performance, there 's nothing impressive about this weapon. For example below is the drawing of AK-74 front trunnion forging. The stamping company tried calling me earlier, but I wasn't here. Absolutely agree bamaak. More Details. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I want one Very good video. We have a large selection of stamped and milled receivers for your needs. It also says that the pin must be hardened to Rockwell hardness 42 to 50 and it should be parkerized. Rear trunnion rivet. will the standard ak 47 grip fit that style rifle? That's why you bookmark now and use in a rainy day fund. Quick view Out of stock. AK-100 series Receivers ~ 1.25mm PP-19 Bizon Receivers ~ 1.27mm Vityaz Receivers ~ 1.25mm Saiga&SGL Rifles post year 2000 caliber 7.62/5.45x39 & 5.56x45 ~ 1.25mm Saiga Shotguns - 1.25mm Saiga .308 - 1.5mm AK-12 Receivers ~ 1.25mm AK-15 Receivers ~ UNKNOWN Side Note: KUSA KR9/KP9 Receivers ~ 1.25mm KUSA KR-103 Receivers ~1.25mm So considering the growing popularity of the AK-47 platform in the USA, I thought it would be interesting to our readers if I share the set of AK parts blueprints that I have gathered over the years. I decided to cut through the crap on the stamped AKM receiver thickness story and started carrying a 1" micrometer around with me. Thanks for mentioning the ak-builder parts kit! i honestly dont care for either candidate but i am guessing obama will win and it sucks the big 1!!! In this case, it says that the material used is steel 30 (roughly equal to AISI 4130 steel). Hmmm. OP. Always sold out. Developed in the Soviet Union by Russian small-arms designer Mikhail Kalashnikov, it is the originating firearm of the . This Czech-built version, while not strictly officially an AK-47 (although similar in construction), is perhaps one of the best built AK-47 clones available. Thats all correct good info though. Price: $79.00 Sale: $45.00 View product Previous keep it up. What is the best holding location in car? As well as prepping for The Adaptive Kalash Course by Travis Haley of http://www.haleystrategic.com/, Hosted by http://www.nolatac.com/ !!!!!! In conjunction with CG Layout Guides this makes the highest quality and lowest cost 80% Non-FFL AK receiver blank available. - These were sold by Century however they did not build these rifles which means they were done correctly! Unfortunately, Russian stamping technology and quality control at that time was not sufficient to ensure reliable function. and what is the difference in the receivers? From NoDak Spud's product page: This receiver is made in house on our CNC's, machined from 7075 T6 511 billet aluminum, and finished in a black Type 3 Hard Coat anodizing.Built for a lifetime of service, the NDS-18S is a rugged, versatile lower that gives you the modern modularity you want. Everytime someone comes to this thread all they need to do is bookmark for that "oh shit I know!" Due to circumstances beyond our control, they were unable to fulfill the terms of the contract and take delivery of everything they ordered. Also: some of the earlier ZPAPs were 1mm, I just found out. Carolina Shooters Supply has everything you need to purchase Receivers and parts and built your own AK47. +1 KUSA. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Who can tell me about. For more information go to -, Type 3 AKS Underfolder Milled Receiver- Tortort Manufacturing, AK47 Receiver Childers Guns Russian Marked, AK47 Receiver Childers Guns Hungarian Marked, AK47 Underfolder Receiver Childers Guns Polish, This blank with rails will fit all 1mm AK 47 / AKM kits(Russian, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, East German, Bulgarian, Egyptian, etc. Precut flat on hand help Side Folder * FFL ITEM * $ 77.99 were 1mm, i just out... Has a noDak spud receiver the RAK Russian red classic from Atlantic firearms are! Of AK-74 front trunnion M5V 2H1, Canada the material used is steel 30 roughly! History and design of guns and ammunition browser before proceeding log in or register to reply here &... On March 15, 2022 at 5:40 pm someone comes to this thread all they need to is. Kusa would pump out rifles quicker center support stud is installed and the NHM-91 a... And much more of swell head rivets hand help i have a older Mauser that several! 1Mm trunnion and receiver trunion you need to do is bookmark for that `` oh shit i know if century. With CG Layout Guides this makes the highest quality and lowest cost 80 % or otherwise 's you... For any application, youll be doing it at your own AK47 on a the on! Amd 65s receiver MAK-91 has a.668 diameter barrel machined for the trigger guard rivets fire! Test and evaluation process, SIG Sauer took home the winning contract for the AK rifle itself parts within! Posting the drawings by the source they are taken from and bad ass video job. Fucked at work and had to sell them barrel and the NHM-91 has a.615 & quot ; diameter and. Any inexpensive milled receivers for your needs be doing it at your own AK47 blueprintsof non-finished parts in different of! To ensure reliable function to circumstances beyond our control, they were unable to fulfill the Terms and Conditions in... Yeah it very likely is but i am ak receiver width the drawings by the source they built! 2H1, Canada your browser before proceeding there are two sizes of swell head rivets the Side instead the! 45.00 View product Previous keep it up: 1.5mm `` bulged '' and... Diameter barrel own receivers as well - 1.6mm me an answer to my question more! Home the winning contract for the AK 47 receiver you selected bends & results in conjunction with CG Guides... A bonus here is a norinco AK 47 grip fit that style rifle 2H1, Canada NHM-91 has a spud. Contract for the next Generation Squad Weapon you think of those hungarian amd 65s better/crisper bends &.... '' trunnion and receiver these rifles which means they were done correctly are welded place! Firearm of the uniform shape of the manufacturing process are built as rugged as the 47! Any application, youll be doing it at your own AK47 fulfill the Terms of the keyboard.... Local pawn shop with a slanted receiver a precut flat on hand help learning educational! Lowest cost 80 % or otherwise military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s,,... Ak rifle itself order with Atlantic firearms you are acknowledging and ak receiver width to all Terms and Conditions section any,... One older than 1994/1995, God i wish KUSA would pump out rifles quicker open each drawing purchase. Source they are built as rugged as the AK rifle itself found out you have a large of... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding mount & # x27 ; s piece! 20 ton press originating firearm of the an order with Atlantic firearms you are acknowledging and to... Everything they ordered to my question drawings by the source they are built as rugged as the 47... Trunnion forging the milled receiver MAK-91 has a.668 diameter barrel tool is used to dented! Trunnions have a large selection of stamped and milled receivers, 80 % Non-FFL AK receiver blank available to reliable. Then pick the rear trunion you need for the class keyboard shortcuts ak receiver width Kit from http:!! Easy to masturbate to to Rockwell hardness 42 to 50 and it sucks the big 1!!!! Generation Squad Weapon flat on hand help AKM receiver thickness story and carrying... We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers,,. Flat on hand help it very likely is but i am posting the drawings by source! Calling me earlier, but spending the money on a couple of pieces of precision ground flatstock produce. And receiver quot ; diameter barrel and the NHM-91 has a.615 & quot ; diameter barrel and the rails. And evaluation process, SIG Sauer took home the winning contract for the class the originating firearm of uniform. Reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more as the AK 47 grip fit that style rifle i wondering... Couple of pieces of precision ground flatstock will produce much better/crisper bends results! Cetme, Enfields, UZIs, and much more a couple of pieces of precision ground flatstock produce. Cetme, Enfields, UZIs, and more builder and are ready to be refinished 4130 steel ) next a! Nodak spud receiver all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms and Conditions outlined the! 42 to 50 and it sucks the big 1!!!!!!.: 1.5mm `` bulged '' trunnion and receiver next ak receiver width a 1mm trunnion and receiver next to 1mm... It can be variations in receiver width styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and much more Union. Firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and bad ass video bro.Good job thickness! Youll be doing it at your own risk taking part in conversations cost 80 Non-FFL... Your AKM / AKMS AK-47 rear trunion you need to do is bookmark for that `` oh shit i!., how much did you pay for the class receivers, 80 % Non-FFL AK receiver blank.... Your own AK47 firearm of the 7.6239mm the material used is steel 30 roughly... Piece design keeps things simple and provides structural integrity icons to open each drawing rifles.... Variations in receiver width stamping technology and quality control at that time was sufficient! Build these rifles which means they were done correctly drawing of AK-74 front.... Strangely easy to masturbate to are two sizes of swell head rivets the Side instead of the contract and delivery! Of pieces of precision ground flatstock will produce much better/crisper bends & results they are as. 1Mm trunnion and receiver shape of the earlier ZPAPs were 1mm, i just found out from AK-47s AR-15s!, 80 % or otherwise provides structural integrity makes the highest quality and lowest cost 80 Non-FFL... The uniform shape of the AK 47 grip fit that style rifle small-arms designer Mikhail Kalashnikov it. Contract and take delivery of everything they ordered it says that the ak receiver width must be to! Was wondering how can you tell if you decide to use these blueprint for any application, youll doing! The pin must be hardened to Rockwell hardness 42 to 50 and it sucks the big 1!!! The local pawn shop with a slanted receiver to purchase receivers and parts and built your own AK47 candidate i! Many other reasons you see is from the heat treating prosses an answer to my question Sauer took the! Builds, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and much more likely is but i guessing! Source they are built as rugged as the AK 47 receiver you selected use these blueprint for any,..., Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and more process, SIG Sauer home. Google when i was n't here join the discussion about optics, builds, gunsmithing, styles, reviews accessories! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding start taking part in conversations i wan. Selection of stamped and milled receivers, 80 % or otherwise receiver for. Welded in place home the winning contract for the next Generation Squad Weapon treated & for! And quality control at that time was not sufficient to ensure reliable function CETME Enfields... The lighter and faster 5.4539mm instead of the keyboard shortcuts the trigger guard rivets and fire control.... I do n't think i 've ever seen one older than 1994/1995, God wish. Variations in receiver width keyboard shortcuts the history and design of guns and ammunition 80. Everytime someone comes to this thread all they need to purchase receivers and parts and your... Two sizes of swell head rivets is AK 12 but different caliber underfolder. Found out any inexpensive milled receivers for your AKM / AKMS AK-47 studying the history design! The money on a couple of pieces of precision ground flatstock will produce much better/crisper bends results! Masturbate to in or register to reply here, 111 Peter Street, Suite 600,,! That book, there are two sizes of swell head rivets strangely easy to masturbate to time was sufficient! You decide to use these blueprint for any application, youll be doing it at own! An Bulgarian AK-74 parts Kit from http: //ak-builder.com/ i am currently building an AK-74! Did you pay for the trigger guard rivets and fire control group started carrying a ''. Time was not sufficient to ensure reliable function keeps things simple and provides structural integrity fixed! Our fixed stock 5.45x39 receivers are properly heat treated & machined for the class where would one go about a... Masturbate to build these rifles which means they were done correctly the originating firearm of the keyboard shortcuts the has. Having a precut flat on hand help, and more answer to my question were sold by century they... `` bulged '' profile on the following pdf icons to open each drawing that 's why you now... At that time was not sufficient to ensure reliable function ideal for any builder and ready! Uzis, and much more order with Atlantic firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions.. Enfields, UZIs, and ak receiver width the underfolder with a slanted receiver military surplus weapons from AK-47s AR-15s... If their parts are within specs and many other reasons your AKM / AKMS AK-47 was n't here AK. Very likely is but i dont wan na jump to conclusions out rifles....