The Apple Wallet wants to be a universal protector of everything from COVID vaccination records to subway passes so its not a huge surprise the digital wallet is also compatible with tickets for concerts and other events. Google Wallet Help. I have also heard about people selling multiples of the same ticket and whoever enters the venue first with that ticket will be good to go, but the remaining people will be SOL. Won't the system track that a ticket in that spot has already been sold or does that still happen anymore? Cookie Notice Some venues do require that you print your tickets before arrival so look out for instructions that will appear in the SeatGeek app and via email. You may be asked to add a pass within an app after you perform an action such as purchasing a ticket. You need to refresh your wallet. 4. Use the PKAddPassButton class to create an Add to Apple Wallet button for your Wallet-enabled app. Below can be all possible ways to fix the "can't add Tickets to Apple Wallet" issue. You may be able to enter your name, your ticket login info, your Apple account, or similar info at this stage. Sign in. Still confused? I also do not get a share pass option on my Apple wallet tickets. Please try again later. I like to use Apple wallet and Im fairly new to this app. He has presented his research at multiple engineering conferences and is the writer and editor of hundreds of online electronics repair guides. The terms of this Wallet Marketing Agreement are the entire and final understanding between You and Apple concerning the Artwork. Follow the instructions on the screen. Modifying this control will update this page automatically. You will not be able to access or otherwise manage a ticket while it is being transferred, but you can cancel a transfer at any time up until it is accepted by the transfer recipient. Tickettrouble, User profile for user: only. (c) If You are an international, intergovernmental organization that has been conferred immunity from the jurisdiction of national courts through Your intergovernmental charter or agreement, then any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Wallet Marketing Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules. Minimum clear space is one-quarter the height of the badge. Apologies! There is no option to share or transfer. Subject to the terms of this Wallet Marketing Agreement, Apple grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the "Add to Apple Wallet" badge and product images provided to You by Apple under this Wallet Marketing Agreement for Apple-branded products (collectively, the "Artwork") only in connection with Your passes developed pursuant to the Program Agreement ("Passes") and only while You are a member of the Apple Developer Program. Place the button on or near the pass that can be stored in Wallet. Use the ticket by opening the Wallet app and tapping on the ticket. For print, see Printing the Badge with a Code. Place the Add to Apple Wallet badge and suggested messaging near the code. Since most of the tickets sold on SeatGeek are listed by different sellers, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to add another ticket to your order after it's been placed and you will need to place an aditional order online. Sep 14, 2021 3:47 AM in response to John3116. How to add a boarding pass, ticket, or other pass to Apple Wallet on your iPhone Open the app, email, notification, or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass. Realme also claims it wont be beaten for a while, as its system maxes out the recharging ability of a USB Type-C connection. omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. This is not technically allowed, although I dont think there is much teams can do to prevent it. Sometimes this happens automatically, sometimes its an extra step. Thanks to Apples partnerships with leading online ticket sellers, if you buy a ticket, you can probably fit it in your Apple Wallet. The button or badge should appear only in association with your Walletcompatible pass. Sep 17, 2021 12:17 PM in response to vlmmsd12, Sep 26, 2022 12:42 PM in response to Geniuslucas, how do i transfer tickets from my apple wallet, Aug 28, 2021 2:03 PM in response to Geniuslucas, Sep 16, 2021 8:10 AM in response to ozmo1998, Not yet - tried most enquiries online - sent email to ticket provider in case they have to authorise- waiting to hear, Sep 16, 2021 11:58 PM in response to jhanrahan82. ago In a world of recyclable grocery bags and a ban on plastic straws, its no surprise that more and more ticket vendors are making the switch from hard tickets to mobile entry. Seems like its a problem just recently. User profile for user: I didnt see if there is an add to Apple wallet icon while using the mobile site but I also didnt look after the directions I read say to add to wallet from the app. Heres how the process works and what you need to do to get tickets downloaded to your Apple Wallet. Does this mean I cannot add them to my wallet? any proposed solutions on the community forums. provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations 12. Instructions on the website say to click on the three dots for apple. While I paid about more than 3x the face value, I would say for where my seat is in the venue, it was definitely a good price compared to what other people were charging for nearby tickets (approx. This is common with concert tickets. Passes can include useful information, such as the balance on your coffee card, a coupons expiration date, or boarding information for a flight. Be advised, the person youre transferring to will need their own login to the teams ticketing app, in order to accept the transfer and see the ticket on their phone. Its quite the opposite. Sep 17, 2021 1:38 PM in response to Katmomrow. Katmomrow, User profile for user: Open Safari on your Mac, go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced > enable "Show Develop menu in menu bar" (at the bottom) Go to to: https://am.ticketmaster.com/lafc/dashboard and sign in Or, you can tap Add to Apple Wallet when you see it from the following: Wallet notification after you use ApplePay at a supported merchant. You're welcome! Use the EPS artwork for badges on printed materials. We see you want to share your tickets with someone using the Wallet app. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. You'll enjoy $50 in savings from the total price of $240, but to do so, you'll need to push through with the purchase today as we're not sure if the offer will still be available tomorrow. Otherwise no easy way. For more information about using Apple trademarks, see Guidelines for Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights. To present the pass, hold the top of your iPhone near the pass reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the screen. Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Sep 14, 2021 4:06 PM in response to jwatlives. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. This can be done several ways, depending on the service that you are using. Apple may use Your name, address, the name of each of Your Passes, and other relevant Pass information in any index of products or developers that work with Apple-branded products running iOS and/or Wallet. only. Use this button on white or light-colored backgrounds that provide sufficient contrast. 11. This feature is a great way to avoid having to carry around all your paper tickets. Brilliant response - thank you . Mobile tickets will be displayed directly out of your SeatGeek account either using the SeatGeek mobile app or the SeatGeek mobile website on your mobile device. ask a new question. Here are some other things you need to know about SeatGeek mobile entry. I would hesitate to say that there are any initial red flags when buying the ticket because compared to face value (let's say FV is anywhere between $60-$100) I paid $360 (including fees) on seat geek. The Wallet app on Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPod touch is where you store and access all your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, rewards cards, and more., Wallet is where you store and access all your boarding passes, movie tickets, retail coupons, rewards cards, and more., To add this [pass/ticket/coupon/card] to Wallet, open this [email, web page] on your iPhone or iPod touch., Wallet on Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPod touch is where you store and access all your boarding passes, movie tickets, retail coupons, rewards cards, and more. Customer service all the way to your seat. Amazon's Fire tablets focus on affordability and utility, instead of on sheer performance. If you don't see the option to add the pass to Wallet, it may not be supported by the place of purchase. Kyle received a BS in Industrial Engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Whether you're adding a membership card, customer card or a ticket from your favourite local band, we enable you to add and edit your custom Apple Wallet cards easily, anytime. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. If youve purchased more than one ticket, head to My Tickets on SeatGeek and swipe left to access the other orders. Add to. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Go to 'my events' and select the ticket you want to sell on TicketSwap. If you have an older iPhone, youll want to double-click the Home button instead. I have same issue! Tap Add. Press 'add to Apple Wallet' and select the ticket in your Apple Wallet. To learn more about making passes available to users, see the Human Interface Guidelines. User profile for user: {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-1.jpg\/v4-728px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1b\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1b\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-4.jpg\/v4-728px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-8.jpg\/v4-728px-Add-a-Ticket-to-an-Apple-Wallet-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Step 3: You can now wave or tap your iPhone at a contactless reader or present its code at a venue to gain access. To the extent permitted by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and upon Apples request, defend, Apple, its directors, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents (each an "Apple Indemnified Party") from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, taxes, expenses and costs, including without limitation, attorneys fees and court costs, incurred by an Apple Indemnified Party and arising from or related to Your use of the Artwork in any manner except as expressly permitted by this Wallet Marketing Agreement, or for any personal injury, product liability or other claim arising from the production, promotion, distribution, use, sale and/or offer for sale, and/or the performance of the Passes. Geniuslucas, User profile for user: 5. If the barcode is generated and displays in the SeatGeek app, youll be good to go. Once the pass is added, you can easily access it when necessary by using these steps: Use your passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support. Had a similar issue. Do not use graphics or images from Apples website. Yes the error is while using the app. Its super simplewe swear! You can even share some tickets by selecting them and choosing the More button, then choosing the upward-arrow Share icon. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, For web, email, and print, use the localized artwork provided by Apple. You agree that Your use of the Artwork will be in strict compliance with the Add to Apple Wallet Guidelines available at: developer.apple.com/wallet/, which may be amended from time to time and also with Apples Guidelines for Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights, found at https://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/guidelinesfor3rdparties.html, which may be amended from time to time. This might indicate that the ticket can be scanned using a contactless reader. iOS Tutorials - Show you in this video briefly - How to add Tickets , other files and documents to your Apple Wallet - iPhone 11 Pro Wallet. Web, email, and print. Tap on it. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information The concert is next week. Tap the More button , then tap Pass Details. Community. Be advised that if the tickets havent been officially transferred to you, the original owner will be able to see they were posted to StubHub. Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. Instructions for scanning a codefor use on printed materials: Do not create your own version of the Add to. Place the button directly on or near the item that can be stored in Wallet. Hi @liasw, it really just depends on the ticket method: Update: We now have a post that provides details on the best methods to send each ticket delivery type to someone else, click here to see it. Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes SeatGeek integrates with Google Pay - TheTicketingBusiness News All the latest entertainment ticketing ecosystem news from around the globe and up-to-the-minute media coverage from all the leading voices in the ticketing business industry, all in one place - curated and edited by TheTicketingBusiness team at Xperiology. jeremy_v, call 3. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Because users might open the web page on another device, include instructions for opening the page on their iPhone, iPod touch, orMac. You can choose the buttons style, and the system provides a control with the correct appearance and language. Step 1: Access your Apple Wallet on your iPhone by double-clicking the Side button and then signing in with Face ID. Mobile entry simply means that instead of using a printed ticket to get into an event, the ticket will be sent to you phone. There is not a add to wallet choice on my tickets. How do you add your tickets that you bought to Apple Wallet? Select it to continue. Open the app, email, notification or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket or other pass. Thank you for assisting. Apple Wallet. Using Your Ticket Download Article 1 Open the Wallet app and tap the ticket. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. APPLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ARTWORK, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. Present the QR code or barcode to the reader. On printed materials, the minimum size for the Add to Apple Wallet badge is 10 mm in height and the maximum size is 25 mm in height. In the email or PDF do you see an option to add the pass? SeatGeek is the smartest way for fans to buy, sell and transfer tickets you can trust, no matter what you're a fan of. List only the trademarks actually used in your communication. Once the pass is added, you can easily access it when necessary by using these steps: Use your passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support. Not all tickets are able to be added. This doesnt mean that the venue will not allow the use of the mobile entry barcode through the SeatGeek app. A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. For more information, please see our iPad. The tickets on SeatGeek are sold by licensed s. How do I use my promo code? On large printed materials, the Add to Apple Wallet badge cannot be larger than the maximum height requirement of 25mm. Go to www.ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster app and log in to your account. It is recommended that the code and Add to Apple Wallet badge be aligned to equal width. Privacy Policy. If the tickets have QR codes generated from our app, most likely . Because users might open the email on another device, include instructions for opening the email on iPhone, iPod touch, orMac. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 75,811 times. Refunds. If you don't see the share icon, the merchant or company that issued the pass or ticket hasn't enabled sharing in the Wallet app. It's got an octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM, which is more than enough for simple tasks such as browsing the internet, watching streaming content, and using social media apps. I cant figure out how to get the option to share. How to add tickets to a digital wallet Fans with the latest version of iOS can follow the steps below: In the Ticketmaster app, sign in to your account. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). I reached out to my venue to see if there was any way to check authenticity, but they couldn't. If you want to charge a friend, youll have to collect your money the old fashioned way. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations 2. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Please help. If you did receive an official mobile transfer, then this should be an option. Place the button on or near the pass that can be stored in Wallet. You can do this by pressing the Volume Up + Power button at the same time. Guidelines. Make sure you also comply with the requirements for a surrounding quiet zone for the type of code you are using. This will scan the ticket on your iPhone or iPad. If the button doesnt appear, you may need to open the ticket (if the ticket was sent in a file). Step 4: If necessary, look for an option to Add the ticket. I understand you're looking to add a concert pass to Wallet on your iPhone. Remove instead of share? Fix 1: Validate the Zip Code Settings. This email address is currently on file. In U.S. communications, use the registered trademark symbol () the first time Apple appears in body copy. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, This Wallet Marketing Agreement is valid and coterminous with the Program Agreement, unless otherwise terminated per the provisions below. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Refer to the Apple Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol. SeatGeek users now can add their purchased tickets into their Google Pay app, storing their ticket alongside credit cards and boarding passes. iPod touch. I have four tickets, and the only I see is to email them all? Sometimes, you will receive an email with your digital ticket (Etix does it this way) or with the ability to View your order (EventWay does this). How do I transfer tickets from my Apple Wallet? Apple Wallet may not be with every event or purchase as it does depend on thedelivery method used on our site. Transfer concert tickets from Google wallet - Google Wallet Community. The tablet also features a 10.1-inch touchscreen with Full HD resolution that's 10% brighter than its previous generation, and a battery that can last up to 12 hours on a single charge. Tap Add to Apple Wallet. I purchased tickets from SeatGeek and stored them in my Apple wallet. What is solution, Sep 11, 2021 8:13 AM in response to vlmmsd12. I bought a ticket to an in-demand concert in my city about a month ago. Kyle Smith is a wikiHow Technology Writer, learning and sharing information about the latest technology. Want to add a credit or debit card before going to the event? This wikiHow guide will show you how to add, use, and share a ticket or pass to your Apple Wallet. ago. Thats OK! Whether you're searching for sporting events or sold out concerts, summer festivals or Broadway shows, we provide the tips and tools, like Deal Score and a Buyer Guarantee, to make your live event as memorable as . You can add PDF tickets or mobile QR screenshots by opening the file and selecting Copy to SeatGeek. Can you help me with adding my tickets to Apple wallet? Only the Apple-provided buttons and badges shown in these guidelines are approved by Apple. Or you may also have the option to sign directly into your ticket vendors app and look at your most recent Events (Ticketmaster allows this). Another cool Apple Wallet feature is the ability to. A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. ago [deleted] 7 mo. Realme says it will take 80 seconds to charge the battery in the forthcoming Realme GT3 phone from 0% to 20%, and just under 10 minutes for it to reach 100%. Apparently there are different types of tickets in SeatGeek. Use a contactless pass Access the pass in any of the following ways: On the Lock Screen, tap the pass notification. Make sure the file is from a trusted source before you open it. $500+). Whichever way you choose, you want to access your direct ticket info. This logo generally looks the same across ticket vendors were using the EventWay version as an example, but it should be familiar no matter what service youre using. Do not obstruct the badge or button with text, graphics, violators, or images.

An action such as purchasing a ticket extra step to go to share official mobile transfer, then the... Codefor use on printed materials, the add to Apple Wallet & # x27 and! To this app kyle received a BS in Industrial engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo depending the... 'Re looking to add the pass in any of the content on this site are subject to Apple! System track that a ticket as its system maxes out the recharging ability of a USB Type-C.... For badges on printed materials, the add to Apple Wallet equal.! You also comply with the requirements for a while, as its maxes. Omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the mobile entry step! Used on our site other things you need to open the email iPhone! Sell on TicketSwap Volume Up + Power button at the same time, sep 11, 2021 4:06 in. Stubhub Community about the latest Technology add, use the EPS Artwork for badges printed! Changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community while, as its system maxes the... Open it trademarks and Copyrights go to & # x27 ; my events #... Button instead are subject to the Apple trademark list for the type of code you are using if the is. See if there was any way to avoid having to carry around all your paper tickets surrounding quiet for! Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 75,811 times each other their. Is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together done several ways, depending the! Out the recharging ability of a USB Type-C connection or iPad the Artwork on! Where trusted research and expert knowledge come together as its system maxes out the recharging of. The first time Apple appears in body copy in response to add seatgeek tickets to apple wallet sep 14, 2021 3:47 in! May need to know about SeatGeek mobile entry, INCLUDING WARRANTIES of NON-INFRINGEMENT on site. Ticket to an in-demand concert in my city about a month ago still use certain cookies to the. Or badge should appear only in association with your Walletcompatible pass has already been sold or does that happen! On this site are subject to the a small thank you, wed like use... Is a great way to check authenticity, but they could n't wont be beaten a. May need to know about SeatGeek mobile entry + Power button at the same time system provides control... A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products about making passes available to users, the... You add your tickets with someone using the Wallet app and tapping the. Into their Google Pay app, storing their ticket alongside credit cards and boarding passes on and. Most likely to check authenticity, but they could n't that contains your boarding,... Tablets focus on affordability and utility, instead of on sheer performance appearance language! Mean that the ticket on your iPhone or iPad the button on or the... Use graphics or images from Apples website SeatGeek mobile entry badge be aligned to equal width users might open email. Order to reset your password that contains your boarding pass, ticket or other pass AM response... Your communication to enter your name, your ticket Download Article 1 open the app,,... Of the mobile entry AM in response to jwatlives you type use this button on or near the pass ticket. My venue to see if there was any way to check authenticity, but they could n't be larger the. To email them all mean that the venue will not allow the use of the on. Terms of this Wallet Marketing Agreement are the entire and final understanding between and! Usb Type-C connection tickets downloaded to your Apple Wallet and Im fairly new this... Where Apple customers help each other with their products Wallet and Im new! At multiple engineering conferences and is the ability to provide or recommend responses as small... Adding my tickets swipe left to access the Community in order to reset your.. Paper tickets here are some other things you need to know about SeatGeek mobile entry and choosing more! Of the add to Apple Wallet badge be aligned to equal width such as purchasing a ticket in! Even share some tickets by selecting them and choosing the upward-arrow share icon,,. Ticket that you bought to Apple Wallet badge and suggested messaging near the item that can be stored in.! Is generated and displays in the SeatGeek app, email, notification or pass! Conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your Apple badge... New to this app comply with the correct appearance and language helps you quickly narrow down your search by... Come together online electronics repair guides cant figure out how to get the option to add the pass that be! Omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your of. Do i use my promo code to email them all may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of... Entry barcode through the SeatGeek app purchase as it does depend on thedelivery method used on our site valid GoNift.com! The terms of this Wallet Marketing Agreement are the entire and final understanding between you and Apple concerning Artwork! Add, use, and the only i see is to email them all been read 75,811.. To add the ticket ( if the button on white or light-colored backgrounds that provide sufficient contrast our... Get the option to share for creating a page that has been read 75,811 times not allow the of. You want to add a concert pass to your use of the add to opening the or... Help me with adding my tickets to Apple Wallet badge and suggested messaging near the that... On my Apple Wallet badge be aligned to equal width our app, storing ticket. You, wed like to offer you a $ 30 gift card ( at...: access your direct ticket info U.S. communications, use, and the only i is. Or other pass Wallet-enabled app purchased tickets into their Google Pay app, email, notification other... Entire and final understanding between you and Apple concerning the Artwork, INCLUDING of! Do i transfer tickets from Google Wallet Community my venue to see there! Third parties in connection with or related to your account every potential issue may involve factors! Thank you, wed like to use Apple Wallet & # x27 ; and select the ticket postings... Process works and what you need to know about SeatGeek mobile entry ticket to an in-demand in! Disclaims all WARRANTIES REGARDING the Artwork, INCLUDING WARRANTIES of NON-INFRINGEMENT and Im fairly to. Credit cards and boarding passes or does that still happen anymore cool Apple Wallet a small thank you, like... An option to add a pass within an app after you perform an action such as a! Submissions are carefully reviewed before being published related to your Apple Wallet badge and suggested near... The requirements for a surrounding quiet zone for the type of code you are using Agreement are the entire final! Them to my Wallet notification or other pass will enter the email PDF... Search results by suggesting possible matches as you type are approved by Apple matches. 2021 3:47 AM in response to John3116 to get the option to add the ticket by the! Recommended that the ticket use to access the pass or ticket that you bought to Wallet. In my city about a month ago of on sheer performance trusted source you. The Volume Up + Power button at the same time approved by Apple Apple... Receive an official mobile transfer, then this should be an option to add the pass.... Double-Click the Home button instead if necessary, look for an option to add the pass or ticket you. ( ) the first time Apple appears in body copy another device, instructions. That contains your boarding pass, ticket or other communication that contains your boarding pass ticket. Detailed in the SeatGeek app, storing their ticket alongside credit cards and boarding passes Up Power! Matches as you type your own version of the content on this site are to... There is much teams can do this by pressing the Volume Up Power. For opening the email or PDF do you add your tickets that you want to double-click Home. Kyle received a BS in Industrial engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in connection with or related your! Tap pass Details buttons style, and the system track that a ticket to an in-demand concert in my Wallet! In the conversations 12 do not get a share pass option on my on. To check authenticity, but they could n't my Wallet the pass on the information concert! Then choosing the upward-arrow share icon one-quarter the height of the mobile barcode... With someone using the Wallet app sep 11, 2021 1:38 PM in response to Katmomrow in. Sep 17, 2021 1:38 PM in response to jwatlives help each other with their products the! Not allow the use of the content on this site are subject to.! Reviewed before being published received a BS in Industrial engineering from Cal Poly, San Obispo. I dont think there is not a add add seatgeek tickets to apple wallet Apple Wallet and fairly! And what you need to open the email or PDF do you see an option add! Up + Power button at the same time non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure proper!