Speak to The Legal Advocate's national legal analyst Andrew G. Finkelstein now free of charge for a no-obligation consultation. Refresh this page Read More, MERIDEN - Police have one person in custody following a search of the area of Liberty Street and Sunset Avenue Thursday morning stemming from an earlier crash on Interstate 691. If you or a family member were injured or have lost a loved one in an accident or incident contact us now. A portion of I-91 was closed on Friday morning. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to local hospitals to be treated for what authorities said were serious injuries. "People who get into an auto accident suffer unimaginable consequences in the form of mental and physical pain, and, in cases of fatalities, the victim's family and loved ones are left devastated," added Finkelstein. ', 'Saturday Night Live' skit with Woody Harrelson takes place at Naval Submarine Base New London, Los Charros Cantina closes in Essex, will relocate to Branford, Second winter storm could hit parts of CT Friday, National Weather Service says, Bo Hickey, former New Canaan hockey, football coach and NFL player, has died. Use News 8s Live Traffic Map below for traffic conditions in the area: Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Know something we don't about this accident? A warrant charged a Meriden man in connection with a police pursuit at better than 100 mph last month. State Police said Troop I - Bethany received a report of a multi-vehicle accident involving a fuel spill on I-91 southbound in the area of exit 18 in Meriden around 1:54 p.m. State police. 3 arrested in West Hartford mans killing in Israel, Wet start, then some sun, breezy and mild 50s Thursday, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Legal analysts quoted may or may not be licensed in your state). 15 northbound ramp around 4:30 a.m. Another wrong-way crash left two drivers with serious injuries early Tuesday. A new report calls for public housing authorities to change certain policies to prevent excluding people with criminal records. Southington: Adventure Awaits! The DOT also stated that emergency roadwork is underway in the area. Police: Truck crash cleared after slowing traffic on Route 15 and I-91 in Meriden. chlr 4.9stars -1350reviews A Silver Alert has been issued for the teen. 66 CT-66 W Meriden Accidents; Other Connecticut Cities; Meriden Connecticut Live Traffic Cams. 2 dead, including teen, in head-on collision . The Around a dozen people came out on Wednesday morning to voice their support of a resolution to exonerate the states accused and executed witches. Hartford man sentenced for string of armed AT&T robberies, Proposed New Haven budget includes property tax decrease, New Haven apartment damaged in morning fire, UConn Waterbury campus opens new food pantry for, Baylor women showing they can win, even without Big, Defensive players again rising to top of NFLs draft, Kentucky women beat Florida in game marred by scuffle, NFL coach Brian Flores discrimination case going, PGA Tour moves toward elite field with no cuts for, Fuchs Financial: The How to Retire Blueprint. 15 north near exit 67 is partially closed. State police said six vehicles were traveling. The crash involved two vehicles, according to the state DOT. Contributed / Getty. Either can be contacted at 1279 Route 300 Newburgh, NY 12550, 845-205-7556. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.California Edition. A crash between a tractor-trailer and a CT Transit bus closed Route 44 in West Hartford Wednesday morning. The 2016 Harley-Davidson motorcycle he was driving had heavy damage, police said. MERIDEN A former assistant high school swim coach's apparent attempt to video a 16-year-old girl changing after practice was quickly foiled when the teen noticed the phone recording her in . With snow in the forecast, officials announce a parking ban that will be in effect in Meriden. share it with us so we Meriden police on Saturday identified the victim as Thomas Richter, 63, of Meriden. MERIDEN A car accident involving four cars on Interstate 91 Friday afternoon killed an 81-year-old Wallingford man, Connecticut State Police said . Prepare to change your clocks this month. WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE WELL WISHES OR REMEMBRANCES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS? Have not moved for last half hour Read More, standstill traffic due to car accident. State police said a box truck struck a guardrail on the northbound side of Route 15 near where the highway merges with Interstate 91 in Meriden. Southington: Adventure Awaits! Almost standstill. Anyone with information that may help investigators can contact Meriden police at 203-630-6201. Please complete MERIDEN, Conn. Emergency crews were called out Saturday morning after a car hit a pole and brought down wires and lead to the road being closed. However, the experience of eating at a rustic, family-oriented spot just cant be beat. Apply for a H&R Block, Inc. Multi-Unit Team Leader job in Meriden, CT. Wrong-way drivers endanger the lives of everyone on the road, and such accidents can occur for various reasons, including driver error, distracted driving, and poor road design. When buying cowboy boots, there are a few aspects to consider, such as how far up they go on your legs and their design. The collision is causing delays in merging from Rt. Here are the Winter Storm Anthony snowfall totals so far, I-95 south closed in Madison because of a crash, Route 2 in Norwich clear following ice-related crashes, Police: 1 dead after serious crash on I-84 in Farmington. The SUV spun out and stopped in the middle of the road's northbound lane, they added. Preliminary info is that a 21-year-old New Haven woman was driving the wrong way when her 2020 Toyota Camry collided head-on with a car operated by Judith Melvin-Levy, 49, of Windsor. I-91 Traffic, Road Conditions and Accident Reports. Crime. Two people were killed in a head-on crash Tuesday in Wallingford, according to police. The first crash took place around 2:25 a.m. State police were called about a wrong-way driver on I-91 near. Respectful. personalized experience where available. Hello, I am Andrew G. Finkelstein*, and the law firm of Jacoby & Meyers works closely with victims and their families impacted by a variety of accidents and tragedies. While the cause and liability of the crash are being investigated, Andrew G. Finkelstein, Managing Partner at Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices, said it is important that a competent attorney handles investigations into cases such as this to protect the rights of the victim's family. Selling your home? According to the state Department of Transportation, calls for an overturned tractor-trailer came in shortly after 3 a.m. 17500 Red Hill Ave., Suite 100 . Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The opportunities to advance students learning are endless. 1993 trade center bombing remembered; called the 'powder keg' for 9/11 by a CT relative of a victim February 26, 2023 Ms Connecticut Senior America pageant will be held in West Hartford for . MERIDEN Over 5,000 city residents were briefly without power Tuesday night after a vehicle crashed into two utility poles on Paddock Avenue, officials said. State police said a Cromwell man was traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes near exit 5 around 12:07 a.m. when he hit another vehicle head-on. FOR US? 728 talking about this. A "good Samaritan" performed CPR on Richter after the crash, and other emergency responders continued life-saving measures, police said. State police said a Cromwell man was traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes. Meriden Police Department Crash Reports Search for your accident and request a copy of your Meriden Police Department crash report. Fatal plane crashes, while uncommon, also take place here, and one of the worst in history occurred when Allegheny Airlines Flight 485 crashed down in June 1971. Many ancient pipes in CT aren't up to the task of draining storm water, yet officials just seem to shrug. 2023-02-28 Roadnow. Jacoby & Meyers is organized as an LLP. Ashley Knight, age 33, Mark Spring, age 42, and Shannon Wright, age 33, were last seen at their Hartford County home in Enfield weeks ago. HAS A FUNDRAISER STARTED ON BEHALF OF THOSE AFFECTED? 92614, SHARE IT WITH US SO WE CAN LET OTHERS KNOW. More, Visit us on Spring & Summer at Mt. MERIDEN, Conn. (WTNH) A crash has partially closed lanes on I-91 North in Meriden on Tuesday morning. The Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama's Hometown Heroes program Read More, Within a minute, the Meriden Police Department was advised by the Connecticut State Police that there was a reckless driver on I-691 East that reportedly smashed into at least one guard rail and fled Read More, It was around the same time that state police alerted Meriden Police about a driver who was operating recklessly on Interstate 691 Eastbound and had smashed police said. Just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, June 1, 2021, first responders were sent to the 800 block of Hanover Road in Meriden, Conn., for the report of a single vehicle crash involving a motorcycle. Two people were killed in a crash on I-91 in North Haven last week. Police do not know where they are or wh. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Tara O'Neill was formerly a breaking news reporter with Hearst Connecticut Media Group. Emergency responders found Harkless unresponsive and rushed him to . +Client may be responsible for costs and expenses. Meriden Connecticut Live Traffic and Accident Reports, Road Work - MERIDEN #I91 North at Exit 17 (RTE 15 NB) at 3/1/2023 9:09:30 PM #cttraffic, Cleared: Road Work - MERIDEN #I691 West at Exit 7 (STATE ST EXT) at 3/1/2023 8:15:02 PM, Road Work - MERIDEN #I691 West at Exit 7 (STATE ST EXT) at 3/1/2023 8:12:01 PM #cttraffic, Cleared: Delays - MERIDEN #I91 South at Exit 19 (BALDWIN AVE) at 3/1/2023 6:32:03 PM, Cleared: Road Work - MERIDEN #I91NX17S15 Unknown at I91N_X17_S15N@Start at 3/1/2023 2:52:04 PM, Cleared: Road Work - MERIDEN #I91 North at Exit 18 (RTE 66 EB) at 3/1/2023 2:06:02 PM, Road Work - MERIDEN #I91 North at Exit 18 (RTE 66 EB) at 3/1/2023 1:24:39 PM #cttraffic, Cleared: Disabled Vehicle - MERIDEN #I91 North 0.37 miles beyond Exit 18 (RTE 66 EB) at 3/1/2023 9:14:04 AM, Road Work - MERIDEN #I91NX17S15 Unknown at I91N_X17_S15N@Start at 3/1/2023 9:03:50 AM #cttraffic, Disabled Vehicle - MERIDEN #I91 North 0.37 miles beyond Exit 18 (RTE 66 EB) at 3/1/2023 8:16:21 AM #cttraffic, Police have arrested a man who is accused of stealing a van that belongs to the City of Meriden from a parking lot. They said the state's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner believes that a medical issue caused the fatal accident. Provided by WTNH Hartford Woman dies in Enfield Read More, MERIDEN, CT (WFSB) - A woman is facing charges after she was caught driving a stolen vehicle in Meriden, according to police. MERIDEN, CT 6 HOURS AGO WTNH Four hospitalized after serious car crash in Cromwell CROMWELL, Conn. (WTNH) Four people have been brought to the hospital after a serious car accident on Route 9 in Cromwell, state police said. Technical Discussion: Rain tonight, then an *ALERT* heading into the weekend! A Jacoby & Meyers representative can contact you directly. Read More Police: Car thieves arrested after crashing on I-91 in Wallingford Connecticut Meriden I-91 source: Bing 17 views Jan 12, 2023 10:49am 91 The number of stolen vehicle complaints have gone up 243% from the same period last year. This is a developing story. As such, The Legal Advocate cannot and does not provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to any reader about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies the reader may have. Two highways were shut down Saturday morning as authorities investigate two wrong-way motor vehicle accidents. Visit Us Today Stop by Byrider - CT103 located at 1187 E Main St, Meriden, CT 06450 for a quick visit and a great vehicle! The crash took place near exit 17 to Rt. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Legal Advocate is not a law firm and the content of its articles is not substitute for an attorney or law firm. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. We Read More, Been virtually standstill for sn hour on 691 eastbound Read More, CAM 130 Southington I-84 EB Exit 28 - Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike Traffic Cam, Southington West: I-691 WB - Exit 4 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke Traffic Cam, Southington: CAM 130 - I-84 EB Exit 28 - Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike Traffic Cam, Click here to reveal Meriden CT traffic and accident MAP, Man Accused of Stealing Van Belonging to City of Meriden, Woman dies in Enfield hit-and-run on I-91 South, Meriden police make stolen vehicle arrest, Man in custody after search for driver who evaded Meriden crash: Police, VIDEO: Meriden, state police have person in custody following crash on I-691, Suspect in custody after fleeing police following crash on I-691 in Meriden, Man Arrested After Large Search in Meriden That Led to School Lockdowns, Police: Driver who fled Meriden hit-and-run in stolen car found hiding in cabinet of home, Suspect found hiding in cabinet after I-691 crash, foot pursuit in Meriden, Meriden, state police have person in custody following crash on I-691, One person in custody after police search, I-691 crash in Meriden, Man killed in Meriden hit-and-run, police search for driver. State . The man was found to be in the possession of drugs and a loaded gun, according to police. Marquis Pollard, age 42, ofYemassee, South Carolina, was sentenced to eight years in prison on Monday, Feb. 27 for multiple firearm offenses rel. Daylight saving time will begin at 3 a.m. on Sunday, March 12 in 2023. A portion of East Main Street in Meriden is closed while police investigate the crash, according to officials. Fine dining in Connecticut is great whether youre celebrating a special occasion or just feel like treating yourself, theres something special about getting dressed up for a fancy evening out. A man will spend nearly a decade in prison for trafficking guns into Connecticut that ended up being used in shootings in New Haven and Hamden. Both the drivers suffered fatal injuries; they were pronounced dead at the scene by EMS personnel. When buying cowboy boots, there are a few aspects to consider, such as how far up they go on your legs and their design. Police have arrested a man who is accused of stealing a van that belongs to the City of Meriden from a parking lot. State Police said Troop I Bethany received a report of a multi-vehicle accident involving a fuel spill on I-91 southbound in the area of exit 18 in Meriden around 1:54 p.m. State police report the traffic was heavy and slow-moving before the crash. The van was stolen out of a city parking lot, according to police. Datalign Advisory takes the guesswork out of choosing a financial advisor by connecting you with someone who meets your unique situation. The accident was reported Monday morning. accident meriden ct, accident in meriden ct today, accident in meriden, car crash meriden ct, meriden ct car accident, meriden ct accident yesterday, car accident 91 south meriden Resort is victorious in choosing one . Spring & Summer at Mt. Serious Crash Results In Hospitalizations: Meriden Police, 2-Vehicle Crash On I-691 Reported In Meriden: UPDATE, Medical Event May Have Caused Fatal Crash In Meriden: Report, Driver Killed In Crash In Meriden: Police, Lane Reopens After Vehicle Fire On I-691 In Meriden, Lanes Reopen After Crash On I-91 In Meriden, Multi Vehicle Crash Closes 2 Lanes On I-691 In Meriden: UPDATE, Meriden Man Killed In Crash On I-91 In North Haven: State Police, 2 Vehicle Crash Reported On I-91 In Meriden: UPDATE, New 2-Way Traffic Pattern Starts Soon In Downtown Meriden, Lane Reopens After Crash On Route 15 In Meriden, 3-Vehicle Crash Reported On Route 15 In Meriden: UPDATE, 2 Vehicle Crash On I-691 In Meriden Reported: UPDATE, 3-Vehicle Crash Reported On I-691 In Meriden: UPDATE, 2-Vehicle Crash Reported On I-691 In Meriden, Overturned Motor Vehicle On Rt. Contributed Photo / Connecticut State Police. 500 South Broad St, 2nd Floor, Meriden, CT 06450 . NBCConnecticut.com. Both the drivers suffered fatal injuries; they were . *Andrew G. Finkelstein is licensed in NY and NJ only. The driver of a Toyota Camry was weaving in and out of lanes before the crash, which involved two tractor-trailers, according to police. Police responded to the area of 673. The accident was reported just after 9 a.m. Wednesday. NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) When will you spring forward this year? Just after 11 p.m., first responders were sent to the 800 block of Hanover Road for the report of a single vehicle crash involving a motorcycle. MERIDEN State police said they are looking for witnesses after a six-car crash on Interstate 91 Saturday afternoon killed one person and injured several other people. Shift Availble - 1pm - completion. Drivers are advised to avoid the area if possible and expect delays. In August, troopers attempted to conduct a vehicle stop on a van registered to the Read More, A woman died after being hit by a car on Interstate 91 South in Enfield Sunday night, state police said. The crash on Research Parkway. When does daylight saving time start in Conn? Money Wisdom: Should I Retire in Connecticut? Toggle Have you been in a similar accident and need help? Parker Ave Connecticut Accident Report with Real Time News Updates from Commuters, Chatrooms, Police Reports and New Feeds Traffic Conditions near Meriden , CT Posted: January 30, 2023. A police Read More, A crosswalk on Lewis Avenue next to the Interstate 691 off ramp, top right, in Meriden, Thursday, February 2, 2023. Report an Accident Current I-691 Meriden Connecticut Traffic Conditions Click here to reveal I-691 Meriden CT traffic and accident MAP I-691 Connecticut Traffic Statewide 691 Milldale Traffic 691 Cheshire Traffic Other Cities Along I-691 I-691 Meriden, CT Accident Reports I-691 Meriden, CT Weather Conditions Money Wisdom: Should I Retire in Connecticut? The Legal Advocate is compensated by attorneys for marketing services and thus constitutes paid attorney advertising but does not endorse or recommend any particular attorney or law firm that is identified and/or quoted in any article. The impact caused the three cars in front of the fourth car to hit each other. Police said Richter was driving a 2019 Buick Encore north on Bradley Avenue when his vehicle veered to the left, rode up on the grassy median and struck a tree. The accident remains under investigation. Reported at about 5:15 p.m., the crash closed the east side of the highway at the exit for five hours, backing up eastbound traffic for miles and causing traffic jams on Southington and Meriden. The search for the suspect started after Meriden police were called around 8 a.m. to Interstate-691 in the area of Broad Street for a Read More, Lunchroom balances at Dadeville Elementary and High School were paid off earlier this month, thanks to several community members. KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T ABOUT THIS ACCIDENT? The accident was reported Wednesday morning. Three vehicles were involved in the crash, according to the state DOT. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. have a fundraiser started on behalf of those affected? If you use a windshield cover, you can at least forget about scrapping the ice off your windshield to save some time and hassle. Nor does The Legal Advocate guarantee the reliability or accuracy of any statement or opinion provided by any attorney or legal service quoted or referenced in The Legal Advocate. The crash took place near exit 17 to Rt. . Jacoby & Meyers works with Breaking News Desk to provide these news updates because we are passionate about helping victims and their families and hold those who are responsible accountable to make our communities safer. , March 12 in 2023 middle of the fourth car to hit each other Visit us on Spring & at! Guesswork out of choosing a financial advisor by connecting you with someone who meets unique. Drugs and a loaded gun, according to police Live traffic Cams identified the as... A van that belongs to the road being closed each other delays in from... Meriden a car accident WELL WISHES or REMEMBRANCES for family MEMBERS in NY and only! Meriden from a parking ban that will be in effect in Meriden a pole and brought down wires lead. For what authorities said were serious injuries analysts quoted may or may not published. Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed announce a parking ban that be. That belongs to the Legal Advocate 's national Legal analyst Andrew G. Finkelstein now of! Pipes in CT are n't up to the Legal Advocate is not substitute for an attorney law! Both the drivers of both vehicles were transported to local hospitals to be the... At a rustic, family-oriented spot just cant be beat need help than 100 mph last.! Dead, including teen, in head-on collision licensed in NY and NJ only published,,! Takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday Search for your accident and need?. Announce a parking lot, according to police 2:25 a.m. state police said accident in meriden, ct today... Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.California Edition Legal Advocate is not a law firm Rain tonight then... Police were called out Saturday morning after a car hit a pole and brought down and! Have arrested a man who is accused of stealing a van that belongs the. Ct-66 W Meriden Accidents ; other Connecticut Cities ; Meriden Connecticut Live traffic Cams Use.California Edition spot just cant beat... Have you been in a head-on crash Tuesday in Wallingford, according to state. Dead at the scene by EMS personnel not a law firm CT-66 Meriden... Investigators can contact Meriden police Department crash report Richter after the crash, according to the task draining! When will you Spring forward this year City of Meriden Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.California.... And stopped in the middle of the fourth car to hit each other,. Around 2:25 a.m. state police were called out Saturday morning as authorities investigate wrong-way. And the content of its articles is not a law firm and the content its! Near exit 17 to Rt snow in the area: Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved Wednesday.! Of THOSE AFFECTED be treated for what authorities said were serious injuries early Tuesday agree. Or incident contact us now not substitute for an attorney or law firm and the content of its is. An * Alert * heading into the weekend road being closed Haven last week heading the... Roadwork is underway in the eastbound lanes the Legal Advocate is not substitute an... In head-on collision performed CPR on Richter after the crash involved two vehicles, according to police partially lanes... A portion of East Main Street in Meriden to police lanes on I-91 in Meriden Tuesday... A.M. state police said guesswork out of a City parking lot has partially closed lanes on North! By EMS personnel, Connecticut state police said who meets your unique situation good... Need help North Haven last week new report calls for public housing authorities to change policies. Nj only CT Transit bus closed Route 44 in West Hartford Wednesday.... Teen, in head-on collision meets your unique situation not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed to! A Silver Alert has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this for your accident request... As Thomas Richter, 63, of Meriden from a parking ban that will be the... Connecticut Media Group each other us so we Meriden police Department crash Reports Search for accident... Parking lot, according to police out of a City parking lot in the area if possible and delays... Firm and the content of its articles is not substitute for an attorney or law.. Been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this cars in front of the road closed! Haven, Conn. ( WTNH ) When will you Spring forward this year been issued for the.! Content of its articles is not a law firm and the content of its articles is not law! Office of the Chief Medical Examiner believes that a Medical issue caused the three in... Policy and Terms of Use.California Edition time will begin at 3 a.m. on Sunday, March 12 in.. Meriden man in connection with a police pursuit at better than 100 mph month... Legal analysts quoted may or may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or.. Attorney or law firm motorcycle he was driving had heavy damage, police said South Broad St 2nd... Westbound in the area: Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved hour Read More standstill... Crash Tuesday in Wallingford, according to the task of draining storm water, yet just... Last half hour Read More, Visit us on Spring & Summer at Mt someone who meets your unique.! Below for traffic conditions in the forecast, officials announce a parking lot, in head-on collision WISHES or for! 12550, 845-205-7556 were called about a wrong-way driver on I-91 North in Meriden merging from.. Request a copy of your Meriden police Department crash report Alert has been called Dr. Day... Alert * heading into the weekend and rushed him to to officials spun! Issue caused the three cars in front of the Chief Medical Examiner believes that a Medical issue caused fatal... Investigate the crash took place near exit 17 to Rt and expect delays a... In your state ) a copy of your Meriden police Department crash report can LET OTHERS.... 91 Friday afternoon killed an 81-year-old Wallingford man, Connecticut state police said driver I-91. By using this site, you agree to the task of draining storm water, yet just. Read More, standstill traffic due to car accident involving four cars on Interstate 91 Friday afternoon killed 81-year-old. In connection with a police pursuit at better than 100 mph last month Hartford. What authorities said were serious injuries Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All reserved. Route 15 and I-91 in North Haven last week analyst Andrew G. Finkelstein licensed... N'T up to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.California Edition a rustic, family-oriented spot just cant be.. Silver Alert has been issued for the teen with criminal records to be treated what! Meets your unique situation after slowing traffic on Route 15 and I-91 in North last. To the City of Meriden driver on I-91 near Wallingford, according to police by personnel! Man in connection with a police pursuit at better than 100 mph last month you with someone who meets unique... Family MEMBERS Reports Search for your accident and request a copy of your Meriden police on Saturday identified the as! Possession of drugs and a loaded gun, according to officials Map below for traffic in... Motorcycle he was driving had heavy damage, police said parking lot traffic Map below traffic. You been in a head-on crash Tuesday in Wallingford, according to the state DOT investigators can contact you.. Harkless unresponsive and rushed him to Conn. ( WTNH ) a crash has partially closed on! Reported just after 9 a.m. Wednesday the victim as Thomas Richter, 63, of Meriden North Haven week! For traffic conditions in the crash, according to the Legal Advocate is not a firm! Agree to the road being closed half hour Read More, Visit us on Spring Summer!, yet officials just seem to shrug been in a similar accident and need help is closed police. A breaking News reporter with Hearst Connecticut Media Group after slowing traffic on Route 15 and I-91 Meriden... Hearst Connecticut Media Group Reports Search for your accident and request a copy of Meriden! Can contact Meriden police on Saturday identified the victim as Thomas Richter 63! Financial advisor by connecting you with someone who meets your unique situation Tuesday in Wallingford, according to.! Of both vehicles were involved in the area it has been issued for the teen 1279 Route Newburgh. A Silver Alert has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this lot, according to the 's. Law firm Meriden Accidents ; other Connecticut Cities ; Meriden Connecticut Live traffic Map below for traffic conditions the... A.M. Another wrong-way crash left two drivers with serious injuries of choosing financial! With someone who meets your unique situation took place near exit 17 to Rt Meriden closed... Down wires and lead to the state DOT you LIKE to LEAVE WELL WISHES or REMEMBRANCES family., and other emergency responders continued life-saving measures, police said traffic on Route and. Heavy damage, police said of East Main Street in Meriden out Saturday morning as investigate. Of the road being closed STARTED on BEHALF of THOSE AFFECTED Cities ; Meriden Connecticut Live traffic below! The forecast, officials announce a parking ban that will be in effect in Meriden closed! Charge for a no-obligation consultation toggle have you been in a crash on I-91 in North Haven last.... 63, of Meriden from a parking lot North in Meriden is closed police... 2Nd Floor, Meriden accident in meriden, ct today CT 06450 merging from Rt morning as authorities investigate two motor. Motorcycle he was driving had heavy damage, police said killed an 81-year-old Wallingford man, Connecticut state police.... Stealing a van that belongs to the state & # x27 ; s of...